Shorter and Shorter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They cleaned up and as he fell asleep he thought about what she had said. Yes, it was something of a competition, but the way she described it. What was her term? The last one is the owner?

That was the weekend she spent a long time in the bathroom again. Once again she came back to him, took her glass, and took two gulps. She had two more drinks and was drunk when they got home. He tucked her in to bed, stripped, and went to get himself the drink he couldn't have because he was driving.

That was the pattern of their lives as every three weeks her hem moved a little higher. It was never something that was eye popping obvious, but as the weather was warming and leaves started coming out, he noticed that a lot of her leg was showing regularly. He had her raise her arms and turn around and wasn't happy that her cheeks were already showing. When he pointed that out, she laughed and said she would start wearing sleeveless dresses so they didn't rise as much.

One day while she was in the shower, he pulled out her first dress and the latest one, laying them on top of each other. She had started with 16 inches from her waist, and this weekend she would wear a dress that was just 11 inches from her waist. If she bent over much, her ass would show. Any good bend and her panties would show. He remembered her idea that the first one to say enough would serve the other. He quickly put the dresses back as he heard the shower stop. The distraction broke his thoughts.

As he expected, when they went to the club she danced for a while, but then moved up to him and put her arms over his shoulders. Being so close, and him a foot taller, she had to be flashing and a quick glance at the people behind her was all the confirmation he needed. He saw grins, fingers pointing, and more than one guy adjusting his pants. She stayed close and he saw cell phones come out.

"Denise, you need to put your arms down now. People are starting to take pictures." He reached up and gripped her arms to pull them down.

She grinned at him. "Are you saying that's enough? Because if not, let them look. I'm in your arms, after all." She was daring him, giving him a choice that left her the winner whatever he chose.

He figured it out and dropped his hands, putting his arms around her once again. After a few more minutes the tempo picked up again and she stepped back. He did check to see if she had her ring on and was happy to see she did. This week she had several drinks in quick succession and it was her fourth drink he was left holding while she went to the restroom. He watched her until she was in the hallway, then began a slow walk in that direction.

He checked his watch. And he stood in the hallway with the half empty glass of her daiquiri, waiting. After 15 minutes, she finally came out of the restroom. In the darkness he thought he noticed she was flushed. She pulled at the hem of her dress and looked up.

"Phil, shit, you about scared me senseless standing there. What are you doing?"

He smiled and handed her the glass. "I'm being a dutiful husband and protecting my wife from prowling eyes, and hands, while she walks across the floor with her ass practically hanging out." Why had she jumped when she saw him, he wondered. "I also need to pee."

A few hours later, now on her fifth drink, they were dancing, holding each other, when a man approached. Phil noticed he was looking at Denise and her cute ass and only looked up as he reached the couple.

"Hey, I couldn't help noticing this girl has a really nice ass and I was wondering if you would let her dance with me." The guy was about as tall as Phil and had an easy confidence. He was expecting to get what he wanted, even if it took a little while.

Phil didn't smile, though he noticed Denise turned her head and did smile. "I think I'll just keep her for myself."

"Man, she looks like a handful. We could do her together. You can even go first. Come on, look at her, she's begging for it."

"I don't intend to share my wife with others, so you can move on now."

Denise turned to look at him, a hurt expression in her eyes. "Phil, don't be rude. Doesn't it make you feel just a little proud that somebody else wants me?"

The stranger jumped right in. "See, man? She's asking for it. Come on, we get a room, spend an hour together, and move on from there. What do you say?"

It suddenly hit him. She's asking for it. Now her eyes had that look like she wanted something from him, but they were dulled by all the drinks she had put down. She wanted him to say yes, to share her with another man.

"Phil, honey, you'd be right there. I know you love to have sex after we go dancing."

He looked at her and smiled. "Yes, I do like to have sex. With you. And just you. I'm not going to a motel with him, and I'm not saying you can go. You're a big girl and you need to make your own decision. But if you go with him, there will be consequences." Now he turned the dare back on her. The look of begging in her eyes became one of indecision and fear.

"One hour, man," the guy was saying again. "Then you get her back like nothing happened and you can do what you want. You can even sleep in the room if you want. You can sit in a chair and keep an eye on her while I do my thing. Come on, it won't cost you a thing."

"He's offering to pay for the room, Phil. You can watch or take part. You can go first, or you can do whatever you want." She was begging now.

"And why are you so determined to fuck another man?" It was time to be blunt and see what happened.

"Wow, guy, you're being pretty hard on her." Yeah, Phil thought, and you want your hard IN her.

Denise was flustered now. "It's, oh, sorry, it's the short dress and the drinks I guess. I'm just feeling all sexed up and, I'm sorry Phil, I got carried away with it."

The look on the guy changed now, as he seemed to realize he was out of luck tonight. "Damn, guy, she is a fine specimin and I'd love to see if she moves as sexy out of clothes as she does in them. Seriously, I'll get us a room, you can be there, I'd really love to have that hour with her."

Phil looked at him, still smiling. "Don't give up yet. I've decided I'm going home. If she follows me, you're out of luck. If she doesn't, then you get can have your fun."

A little of the smile returned to Denise. "Really? I can stay?"

Her husband held her by her shoulders. "Of course you can stay. And when you get home tomorrow, you can pack all your stuff and get out." Phil looked at the man who now had a shocked look on his face. "It hasn't been nice meeting you. I'm leaving now." He dropped his hands from Denise's bare arms and started walking toward the coat check. "Oh, sorry, I almost forgot to leave this with you." He turned and held out her ticket.

"Phil, stop it. Let's just dance the rest of the night like usual and go home together."

He continued holding out the ticket. "Take it, Denise, and either follow me or follow him. I'm not staying, so you need to decide now." She still refused to take the ticket, so he moved up and stuffed it into her bra. "Whenever you leave, now you can have your jacket."

He turned again and started walking away. "Phil, stop, slow down. I can't keep up with you right now. I'm, I can't hurry or I'll fall down." Her heels clicked on the floor as she walked up behind him.

Together they got their jackets and walked to the car. Denise wobbled quite a bit and he had to help her get in. By the time they got home, she was asleep. He woke her up, helped her into the house, took off her clothes, and got her into bed. He decided she could sleep naked. He picked up her clothes to put into the clothes bin, and as he closed his hand on the pile of clothes he felt it. Her panties were wet, and there was a spot that was dried. Now he had the evidence, and he needed a plan.

On Thursday morning, he was given what he wanted. Denise was in the shower while Phil dressed for work. He heard the tone of her receiving a text and glanced at the phone. It was face up on the dresser and he was pulling a pair of socks out. He saw enough. The source of the message, and "Hiway Motel tod..." It would be obvious if he opened the full text, but he could open the texts app and see a little more of the latest message.

He read, "Mark: Hiway Motel today at 4." He grabbed his phone and took a picture so he could look for the message later. The water was turned off in the shower so he reset the phone to the home screen, turned off the screen, and made sure the phone was where he had found it.

His wife was having an affair. Or more. He should have gotten the name of the guy at the club. Then again, he had a feeling there would be another attempt to get Denise, and him with her from the sound of it. Now that he knew, what should he do? He decided to keep quiet and play a little longer. A plan of his own was forming, and he was going to help the process. He needed access to her phone, but now was not the time.

She walked into the room naked and he turned to hug her and give her a kiss. Then he was dressed and heading out of the room for breakfast. He wanted to get to work so he had a little time to think before he needed to focus on the numbers.

As expected, he got a text from Denise at three telling him she had another project. He went home and ate dinner alone, then got online and started researching. Some of what he found, he really didn't like. There were plenty of videos with a guy watching his wife getting fucked, and they were all meant to humiliate the husband. He needed to bring things to a head soon, and assuming the guy was going to make a play again on Saturday night, he wanted a plan before he had to make it up on the fly.

Friday, he texted her to say he had a late project, then left work at 3 to go shopping. He had her rolled soft tape and an idea where to go to find what he wanted. It took three stores, but he finally had what he was looking for. He was going to fast forward a bit, and her reaction would be fun for him to watch.

Saturday they got things done during the day, Phil spending two hours at the gym. He had picked up a shirt that fit tighter than his normal shirts. Anybody approaching him was going to know he was muscular. Let them decide if it was worth the effort. After dinner they both showered, he put on his new shirt, and she put on the dress that barely covered her ass. He knew that at some point tonight she was going to raise her arms and show off. It was brought home forcefully when she put on a red thong under the black dress. He said nothing.

They went to the club and they danced. And Denise drank. He had noticed that she was drinking more now than when this experiment started. Was it to dull her senses, or was it to drop her guard? Or something else? As usual, on her third drink she had to go to the restroom, returning a mere five minutes later. She wanted to kiss and his lips met hers. She opened and he opened his mouth, then her tongue was invading him and something was wrong. He felt her smile, but something was wrong.

Later, she went to the restroom again, returning ten minutes later with her hand in a fist. She put one arm over his shoulder and said, "You need to keep this in your pocket," as she put something into his hand. It was her panties. He looked at them, looked at her, and she giggled before throwing her other arm over his shoulder.

It was too early to act. He put the lacey garment into his pocket and held her, knowing she was now flashing a bare ass at anybody watching, and he could see she was getting noticed. He got her another drink. Then another. She was dancing with her arms in the air much more than usual and he saw the guy approaching, staring at what had to be a very cute ass showing.

"Hey there, I have to try again. I mean, this chick is flashing some skin that's got my skin getting stretched."

This time, Phil smiled. "Hi again. I realized we never got introduced. I'm Phil, this is Denise." His arms were around her, but he could feel her pulling away. She really wanted the other guy.

"Hi, Phil, I'm Mark. Wow, this girl is seriously hot. I know you refused last week, but come on. Let's get to a motel, I can take care of my desires, and you can have her the rest of the night."

"Shit man, she's my wife. Why should I let you take care of your stuff, then I get what's left?" He didn't intend to get pulled into this, but he wanted to play it as far as he could.

Mark smiled and moved closer, pushing out his hips so Denise was moving against him as she danced. "Your wife? I think she's missing the markers, man. Come on, let's ask her what she wants. No talk about divorce or any of that shit. Just straight up ask if she wants me to fuck her."

"Denise, do you want him to fuck you?" Phil was going to take a few chances, and if she chose to go with Mark, well, then they were done.

She looked up at him, eyes full of lust. "Phil, let's go with him. You'll enjoy sharing, I'm sure. You were, I mean, I'm so fucking horny right now, I'm going to start dripping on the floor."

Mark smiled and move closer. "See? She wants me to fuck her. You don't have to take part, No sloppy seconds or anything. You can just sit in a chair and make sure I treat her right."

Phil thought about where to go from here. He had just been told that his research paid off. She was right, he didn't know about some things, but she didn't know he had been tipped off and had looked it up. And, there was that comment about he was ... something. He remembered the kiss and her smile, and the fact she had not grabbed her drink first.

"You treat her right, or there will be hell to pay." Phil flexed his muscles and was pleased to see a wide-eyed response from Mark. "The trouble is, I'm still not sure I want to let her go with you. I like fucking her myself."

Denise spoke up now. "Phil, you also like licking me, fingering me, shoving your cock into my mouth, all kinds of stuff. This is your chance to see how somebody else treats me and how I react. You might learn something new. You might even find I need to be cleaned up and you enjoy it."

There it was, he thought. The trap. Now he could be a bastard again and threaten divorce. "Cleaning you up? No, I don't think so. I was considering saying yes until you said that. Nope, not cleaning up after somebody else. Shit, I don't even clean up after myself."

Mark and Denise both looked crestfallen. Denise spoke first. "But you, Phil, I don't understand. You want me cleaning you, and you love licking me, so what's the big deal?"

Mark recovered quickly. "Yeah, man, it's just a thing, you know. Hell, like I said, you can go first. It's just a way of showing me how she likes to be pleased so I can do a better job."

"A better job? Better than what?" Finally he was getting the information he needed. He was developing his own plan while working to ruin hers.

"Uh, you know, if I'm doing something she doesn't really like, I can adjust. I'm just looking at it as a way to expand your knowledge. I mean, if I do something she likes, wouldn't you want to do it too?"

Phil looked around quickly. He had been slowly pulling Denise back toward a wall where it was less crowded and now he felt he had his place. "Mark, come over here. I can have her at home, so I can wait. If you want her, edge up against her and take her right here where anybody paying attention will know what she's getting." He pulled up the back of her dress to show a good amount of soft, curvy ass.

Now Denise lost her calm. "What? No way. Phil, put that down. I'm not fucking in the middle of a dance club. I'm not that drunk."

He looked at Mark, keeping the hem up and not letting his wife push it down. "What do you think? Looks pretty good, doesn't it? I always liked it."

Mark had a look of uncertainty now. "Oh yeah, it looks real good. But I'm not sure about doing her right here. If somebody reports it or a bouncer sees us, it's going to be nasty. Maybe somewhere private, you know? Just the three of us."

"Come on, then, just rub on her a little, to see if she likes it. Yeah, there you go. What do you think, Denise? You want to fuck him?" He watched her eyes give her away.

"I, I mean, I think we should do like he says and get a motel room or something."

Time to push a little. "Ok, Denise, reach into my pants and stroke me while I think this over. Maybe we'll do the motel room and Mark can watch how I enter you doggie. You always told me you love the way I do that. Then he can clean it up and he can try to see if you like it as much."

She had a look of surprise now. "No, Phil, I'm not jerking you right here. No matter how close you are, I think somebody would notice. And why would Mark clean up if you don't clean up?"

"I was wondering that myself," Mark told him.

Phil smiled the smile of a person pulling a trap. "Because I'm her husband. At least I am right now. I think that gives me certain rights." The silence was golden. That was not the response expected. "Tell you what, Mark. I work in a field where a quick decision is often a bad decision. Give me your phone number and we can talk tomorrow about maybe next week. It might be fun after all, but I'm not ready to go with it tonight."

Realizing the fight would not be won tonight, Mark took a step back. "Yeah, sure, right. Tell me your number and I'll text you. Then you'll have it." He typed the number onto his phone as Phil gave it to him, then sent a simple "It's Mark" text.

Phil felt his phone buzz and smiled. "Thanks. I'll give you a call one way or another tomorrow or Monday. Right now, I want to get this drunk girl home and tucked into bed. After all she's put down I'm not sure she'd be a great lay anyway."

They parted, the couple went home, and he once again stripped Denise and put her to bed before himself changing clothes. He waited in the dark for 20 minutes, then he picked up her phone from the night stand and walked out of the room.

The first thing was to compare numbers and he noted that the number he had gotten tonight was the same as the Mark he had noticed texting Denise on Thursday. She had no unread texts, so he opened Mark's thread and shook his head as he realized she was pretty sloppy for a cheater. The entire thread seemed to be intact. He compared the dates of hotel messages with the dates she was late from work and nodded as the "special project" days matched in almost every case. There were some other dates with locations near her building. Lunch quickies? The worst part was that contact had started in October, several months before her dress theme started.

He took out his own phone and began taking pictures of the thread, not wanting to do anything that might leave a trail on her phone showing that he had seen things. Then he closed Mark's thread and looked for the missing two dates. He found one under "Trey" and another under "Devon" but those only had one entry each. It only left a question of whether or not any of them had been with her and somebody else at the same time. Once again, he took pics of the entries, then made sure she was back on her home page, no apps were showing open, and he put his phone in his right pocket, hers in the left. Turning off the lights, he went to their bedroom and carefully put her phone back where she always kept it over night. Then he got into bed and let his thoughts run as he fell asleep.

The next day he went to the gym and looked around. He was looking for something particular that he had never looked for before. He cut his workout a half hour short and took a walk before going to his car. He called Mark and they talked. After that call, he phoned a business connection. He did a little searching on the map before getting into his car, and then he was ready to go home.

Denise had been thinking about how close she had come to getting Phil into a trois last night and when he stripped to take a shower she was ready for him. She suggested he do the doggie he'd mentioned and turned away from him. A quick touch told him she was ready and he slid into her before wrapping his arms around her waist and backing away from the bed, leaving her very surprised as she hung in the air, pressing hard against his body. He started moving his hips in short pushes, bouncing her on his cock and all the movement quickly had her nearing her climax. She felt him tensing, his knees sagging a little, and finally he was slowing down. He moved back to the bed, opened his arms, and watched her drop onto the edge of the mattress. Grabbing a handful of her long hair, he wiped his cock and started for the bathroom and a shower.