Shorter and Shorter

Story Info
Denise plays a dangerous game of showoff and tease.
10.8k words
3.8
32.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mall was crowded. It was Saturday in winter and everybody needed a break after being stuck inside for a few days. The foot and a half of snow was melting and the streets were finally all cleared. It was amazing to see what a single snowfall could do to people.

Denise and Phil walked with their arms around each other as much as they could, but people had crazy looks in their eyes as they hurried from place to place. Many times somebody practically forced their way between them and they separated, coming back together as soon as they could. It was an odd way to be together, but they kept in contact as much as they could.

Some people would have said they were an odd couple anyway. He was a foot taller than her, blonde hair cropped close while her dark brown hair flowed over her shoulders in waves. His mouth was small and tight, hers was a moderate size with full red lips. He was cut, somewhat muscular and obviously in very good shape. She was soft with a strong swell from waist to ass and hips and with a breast size that fit loosely into a C cup. She sometimes wore firm cups so her breasts moved just a little inside the cups, rubbing her nipples on the material. She loved that sensation of arousal. And she didn't mind showing it.

Today they both wore jeans with their hip length down coats, but he wore black work boots and she wore stylish brown boots that came up to her knees. Her boots had 3 inch heels, another contrast to his flat soles.

They went into the men's store and he bought himself a couple of new shirts. Working a job that required a shirt with a tie, the edges of the collars frayed after a while and he needed to buy new shirts several times a year. This was the day he had designated, and no snowfall was going to keep him from his scheduled shopping day. They walked out with the package and stopped to look around.

"Let's go to the coffee shop," she said. "I'm in the mood for a coffee and there's something I want to talk about."

Phil gave her a look that showed he was curious what she had to say and they headed off to get coffee. Again their differences showed. She ordered a fancy latte, he just got a medium coffee with nothing in it. They found a seat and watched the crowd go by.

Denise had a mischievous look on her face. "Phil, I have a crazy idea, sort of a challenge, and I want to run it past you because you're involved."

His face was set, though not tense, as he looked at her smile. "Trying to pull me into your schemes again? The last time you thought of something crazy I was at least able to toss you a towel so you could come out of the water. I need to stay on the outside and watch when you do these things."

She giggled as she remembered trying so hard to get him skinny dipping, her frustration when he didn't, but then the relief when several families pulled up and got out of their cars. Without him to toss her a towel, she would have been in the water for hours trying not to get arrested for public nudity.

"This has you all set up as my protector. It's about our Saturday night dance time."

His eyebrows went up. Ever since they'd started dating three years ago, they had made Saturday night dance night. They had bounced from place to place for a while, but for the past half year had settled on one place and had gotten known by a few people. He was an ok dancer, but he really enjoyed watching her dance. She had a very sexy way of moving her body and would often get looks, and sometimes requests to dance. He could tell from the looks she gave him that sometimes she wanted to say yes, but he wasn't going to give up his wife to some other guy when she was feeling that sexy.

"Ok, what's your crazy plan this time?" He had too much going through his mind, like the time she had gone to the restroom and came back to him 15 minutes later saying a guy had stopped her outside the ladies' room wanting her to dance with him. He was persistent and she couldn't get past him for a long time. Phil had asked if she had danced to get past him and she giggled and said no, she had shown her ring enough times he finally got the idea.

"Well, you know how I love the attention I get, especially while you're holding me. It's like, look all you want boys, I'm taken. I had an idea to add some spice to that over a couple of months. I got my new year bonus and we've always just let me spend it how I want, but I want to see if you agree with my crazy idea."

He sipped his coffee slowly, noticing how excited she was. That wasn't completely unusual, but she had a bit of a flush on her cheeks, and that was. "Ok, let's hear your crazy idea."

She scooted her chair closer and lowered her voice. "I've done some measuring. If I get a dress that goes 16 inches below my waist, it's closer to my knees than my ass. So I thought today we find me something that long. I wear it when we go to the club for three weeks. Then I buy another dress or skirt, but an inch shorter."

"You have been busy, haven't you? And where did you get this idea?"

"Oh, but it isn't done. Every three weeks I get a new dress or skirt, one inch shorter than the previous one. I'll start showing my ass cheeks at 10 inches, so that's the seventh dress, or 21 weeks. See? We're looking at like 5 months. I'm guessing panties will show at nine inches, maybe eight."

He sipped his coffee again, though it was now getting cool enough to drink. "And where do you end up? With a one inch belt, and then nothing?" He'd seen the look she had on her face. It was usually in the bedroom. Something about her arousal level made him uncomfortable.

"That's where we need a challenge between us. The first one to say enough has to serve the other one for three weeks. I guess if neither of us decides it's enough, then eventually I'll end up in just panties or getting asked to leave."

He tipped his head. "Serve? They have to serve the other?" A thousand possibilities ran through his mind.

Denise giggled and finished her latte. "Just for a short time, you know? Maybe I could have you scrub the kitchen floor naked, leashed, and hobbled." Her smile was broad, but her eyes didn't match the smile. Something was in there, but he couldn't place it.

Now he took a gulp of his coffee and sat back. He didn't intend to lose this, but he was curious what the unspoken part was. Over three years knowing her, and a year and a half of that married, he had never seen her quite this animated and aroused, and he had never seen her so willing to flash a crowd. "Ok, sure, let's get you your starter dress."

She had done more than just her homework. Denise tried on a few dresses and pulled her roll-up soft measuring tape from her purse, handing it to her husband to check the length from her waist. In the third store, she settled on a jade green dress with a V that would dip nearly to her bra, but it was exactly 16 inches below her waist. They noted the two dresses that were 15 and 13 inches for later consideration.

Friday came, then came the last Saturday in January. They had a nice dinner at home and then changed clothes. Denise wore the dress over black panties and a black garter belt to hold up her stockings. If she moved much, the darker tops of the stockings would show, but under normal dancing nobody would know if they were stockings or pantyhose. She kept the heels to a more normal three inches, saying next week would be the higher heels. Her long, dark hair was pulled into three loose pony tails that fell behind her shoulders. Phil had to admit, she really looked hot like that.

He wore a nice dress shirt, medium cut black jeans, and a pair of black leather shoes he had worked hard to break in for dancing. The shirt was a regular cut, but it still showed how much his arms filled the sleeves. His chest fit nicely in the shirt, not straining buttons but filling it out. It was a shame they had to cover up with winter coats until they actually got to the club.

Phil drove and they were in the club before eight. They checked their coats and headed right onto the dance floor. Denise didn't drive, so she left her purse at home. Phil wanted her to keep her phone with her, in case there was a problem and they were separated, but she insisted she didn't want to have excess things to carry around.

After a half hour of dancing, she moved close to him, put her arms over his shoulders and lifted onto her toes to shout into his ear, "I want a drink."

He nodded, but he was also thinking that her reaching up had to raise her hem an inch or two. If she did that in a few months, she'd be showing off whatever she had underneath. This seemed remarkably calculated. He was a young CPA with a promising career ahead of him. Calculations were his life and something just seemed very out of place.

They got their drinks, danced again, then an hour later he got her another drink. When they followed their normal pattern of getting her a third drink around eleven, she danced around him, first back to him, then turning around to rub her chest against him. When she was in front, she reached down to check on him. She pouted a little and lifted herself to his ear.

"Is something wrong with me tonight? That kind of dance usually has you hard as a rock. Tonight there's nothing."

Phil smiled and moved his mouth to her ear. "I'm saving it all for you when we get home."

Now Denise giggled. "I'll be much too tired by then. I want you to make a mess in your pants now." She took a drink, then handed him the glass. "I need the ladies' room."

He watched her walk off through the crowd, wanting to follow her, but deciding not to. There was something different tonight, but maybe it would just reset by next week. Women did have certain things that could have unexpected impacts on their moods, after all.

Some time later, he wished he had checked the time when Denise left. He felt certain a lot of time had passed, but couldn't really know how long it had been. He would have called her, but her phone was at home. Finally he saw her working her way back toward him. She was smiling and as she got to him she took the cup from his hand and drank two gulps.

"I need to start the next round of pee," she giggled and lifted herself to kiss him.

He kissed her back, feeling her pushing her tongue into his mouth. He accepted it, thinking it was a little unusual. They had been at the club for about four hours, so why kiss him now?

They danced for the next two hours, with Denise getting another glass to drink. That, again, was not really unusual, but there was something. One day he would figure it out. Tonight was for dancing and they finished up on the floor when his alarm sounded one in the morning.

They went home and got ready for bed. He was a little horny, she was drunk. It did seem her horny mood was while she was dancing, but then it went away as she got her third drink. He kissed her goodnight and they turned off the lights, settled into bed, and fell asleep.

The next week was a normal week. He went to his job at the accounting firm where he was hoping to become junior partner in a few years. She went to her job working admin at one of the local businesses. The dress thing was in three week sets, so there was no need for shopping. And then it was Friday.

Saturday they did laundry, cleaned the house, and she took a nap in the afternoon. Phil went to the gym and spent almost two hours there, working on his concerns as he built up his body. He wanted to present a, "don't mess with my girl," look, but he was afraid it was being undermined by the very girl he was trying to protect.

This time the night passed without any incidents, but she had four drinks. When they got home in the early morning, she was once again in no condition for sex. They had made love twice during the week, but it seemed odd to him that while she was showing off her legs, and acted so horny at the club, she didn't have anything left when they got home. He tried to remember back and accepted that about half the time before the dress game she was too drunk for sex. Well, two weeks down, one more week with this dress.

On Wednesday he got a surprise. He was finishing up at work when Denise called him to say she had been given a priority project and she needed to work late. She explained what the plan was for dinner and told him to go ahead and eat if he wanted to. She hoped to be home by seven.

On his drive home, Phil thought about the call. In the three years he had known Denise, she had never been asked to work late. Maybe it was just his suspicion from the other things, but he was becoming convinced that something was going on. He just needed to act as natural as he could until he could catch her in it and bring it to a head.

He waited and when she got home he gave her a big hug. She laughed and told him to at least wait until she had her heavy coat off. When it was off, he gave her another hug. He told her he had decided to take the night off from the gym and needed a little exercise. Then he hinted that perhaps they could get some joint exercise later.

He was surprised when she said she'd like that, but first dinner. They chatted about their days and he asked a few questions about the special project. She answered everything well and he was thinking once again that he was just being suspicious for nothing. She finished up her meal and put her dishes into the dishwasher, then told him she wanted to change clothes before doing dishes. She didn't want to get her good clothes messed up. He pulled out his phone and made an obscure entry in the calendar.

They did make love that night, and she insisted on riding him cowgirl. He loved how she was able to move, guiding him along with her own arousal so when she led they almost always climaxed at close to the same time. He also loved having his hands free to play with her breasts and nipples. After he came, she slowed down and sat on him, smiling and looking down.

"I'm queen of the mountain," she said jokingly and let her weight rest more heavily on his belly. She knew he could always move her, but this was a game to play and see where it went.

"You're the queen, huh? Well, I think I want to kiss the queen." He reached up and grabbed her. She tried to put out her arms to brace herself, but he easily got her elbows bent. As she lowered her chest, she moved up his body to line up their mouths and he slid out of her.

They kissed for a while, tongues dancing as if they were in their own private club. She rubbed herself on him, smearing the cream that had run out of her pussy while his hands slid from her back to the sides of her breasts and down to her ass. After a while she lifted her head, her smile still on her lips.

"That was great, and you're great, but I need to pee." She slid off him and slung her leg off the bed before walking off to the bathroom.

Left alone on the bed, he felt the chill of the wetness on his belly. Another minor thing, but it was different. He was beginning to wonder if he should check her measurements. He wasn't sure she wouldn't cheat to shorten the dresses faster.

Saturday she went shopping, coming home with a new dress. It was black with sparkles, long sleeves, a modestly scooped neck, and no belt. He told her to lay it on top of the dress she had worn for three weeks and she teased him about needing to calculate everything. The hem was exactly an inch higher. She got an excited look and told Phil she wanted to see what her range of movement was.

She took off her top and jeans, slipped the dress over her head, zipped the back, and posed for her husband. He nodded approvingly. The extra leg that showed when she raised her arms was barely noticeable, and she had great legs so he enjoyed looking at them. Then she raised her arms over her head and asked what that did to the hem.

We walked over and put his hand on her leg. "You just raised the hem about three inches, so," he slid his hand under her dress, "you have about 3 inches of coverage yet. Raise your arms and bend over and everybody gets a panty shot from you."

Denise took his wrist and moved it, making his hand rub her panties. "And how would that make you feel? You holding me, everybody seeing my panties?"

Phil smiled and slowly but firmly pulled his hand away. "Being honest, I'd rather keep looking at your panties at home, between us. It's not going to excite me to have guys getting hard wanting to get you away from me. I get enough from guys who want to dance with you as it is."

"Oh, Phil, it's not like I take off my ring. Why not let me dance with some of the guys who ask? You know, I could go dance with a group of girls and if a guy came up you wouldn't be there to say no. I'm not just throwing myself out there."

He walked to the door of their bedroom and stopped. "I thought your idea was to show your ass to as many people as wanted to look. That sounds like throwing it out there to me." He walked away before she had a chance to respond.

That night, things went well until she had her third drink. Once again she said she needed to pee and handed her cup to her husband. This time he checked his watch and after ten minutes he made his way to the hallway where the restrooms were. It was crowded with men and women. The door to the women's room opened and Denise walked out, a wet paper towel in her hand that she used to dab her face. She saw him and stopped, a confused look on her face.

"Phil, what are you doing? You weren't going to take my drink into the men's room, were you?"

"No, but I need to go and since you were taking a long time I thought I'd come over and save some time for myself." It was half true. "So here's your glass and I need to go." He passed the glass back to her and went into the men's room. Once again, he had the sense something wasn't right, but he couldn't quite figure out what it was.

She had two more drinks before they went home and once again she giggled as she changed clothes, cleaned up, and crawled into bed too tired, or too drunk, for sex. He took his time getting ready and by the time he crawled under the blankets, he was pretty certain she was already asleep. He imagined her next to him, since the darkness hid her face now. His beautiful wife. His love, his partner, his friend. Then came the thought that broke the mood. There was something he was missing, and he missed it because she was hiding it.

The following three weeks were normal except for Thursday of the middle week. Once again she called to say she had to work late. Again she came home around 7. This time he had already eaten and when she got home he reheated her food and headed to the gym. She didn't seem to miss him. When he tried cuddling at bedtime she snuggled, but said she was tired and didn't feel like doing anything more.

Friday she was home on time, got dinner together and they ate and caught up on the day. Once again he went to the gym, but when he came home she was wearing a robe. Slipping it off, she revealed a red lace lingerie set, including red stockings. She helped him out of his wet shirt, pulled his shorts down, pausing to kiss his cock, and then pulled him to the floor. This time they ended up with her kneeling on the floor, resting her elbows on the couch, and him behind, happily pumping in and out of her. He released before she was ready, so she used her fingers to bring herself to a climax a little later.

He bent over her and kissed her as she turned her head. On a whim, remembering what she had done to him recently, he moved his hips to the side, pulling out of her and rubbing his now soft, cum coated cock on her ass cheek. "Maybe if I cover these with my cum nobody will want to look at them."

She grinned. "That may not be a good idea. Men seem to be very competitive and if your cum is there I have a feeling other men would want to add theirs. It's sort of like marking territory, isn't it? The last one to add cum is the owner?"