Shorties - Stiffed

Story Info
Should transexual Abby keep her boy bits?
2.1k words
4.26
1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shorties, as the name suggests are just short stories about individual sexual encounters. This one is a trial to test the waters, but if you like it I will write more, the idea being that each one will deal with a different situation. Feel free to suggest themes.

This story contains the following sexual activities - please don't read it if they offend you. Romance, Girl/transgirl. All characters involved in sexual activity are 18 or older.

Stiffed! Abby's decision.

I woke from restless sleep and became aware of two things. Firstly, my bladder was full to bursting, which was presumably what had woken me. The second was my five inch penis was achingly hard and pressed up against my flat tummy. I slid from beneath the covers trying not to disturb the girl sleeping next to me and padded softly into the en-suite. I decided not to switch on the light as the noise of the fan might wake her, choosing instead to pee sitting down. A problem presented itself. My erection was so hard that it hurt when I tried to press it down below the rim of the toilet bowl. I had to lean forward, bending double at the waist before I dared to release my stream. I breathed a sigh of relief as my bladder emptied. I stood and dabbled my fingers under the tap as my eyes became accustomed to the dim light. I looked at myself in the mirror. My cock was still painfully hard, throbbing with my heartbeat and touching my tummy a couple of inches beneath my belly button. I was surprised that my erection hadn't subsided after peeing, but was even more surprised that I had an erection at all. Since starting my hormone treatment a year ago my penis and testicles had shrunk. About six months ago erections had stopped altogether at about the same time as little swellings had appeared on my chest and my nipples had enlarged. My hands drifted up to my little bee stings and I bit my lip as fingers found my teats erect and sensitive. I dropped a hand to my erection. It was granite hard and ached as I squeezed it.

I wandered back to bed, my hardon waggling in front of me and climbed under the covers. The pretty blonde grumbled sleepily and rolled onto her back, her AA breastlets visible above the sheets. I snuggled into her side, an arm snaking across her ribs.

"Oh, you're cold! Where've you been?" she mumbled.

"Had to pee. Warm me please."

I slid a thigh across hers as her arms went around me and my hardon bumped her hip.

"Oh!", she mumbled as she felt the contact, "Is that what I think it is?"

She grasped my rigid appendage.

"Sarah, he's like an iron bar. I thought we'd seen the last of him."

"I thought so too. He's so hard it hurts."

"Aww, sweetheart."

She let go of my throbbing shaft and hugged me, pulling my face into the crook of her neck. Her eyes closed again.

I bucked at her hip in frustration,

"Abby, please, I'm really horny."

She kissed the top of my head,

"You had it last night, you little slut. Do you want Clive or Leroy?"

Clive was our seven inch strapless dildo. Leroy was a huge black strapon.

"Neither."

Her hand drifted down and I moaned as she found my rigid penis again.

"What then? I'm not sucking it, but I'll wank you off if you want."

Her fist moved slowly up and down my shaft as she spoke. I paused as I gathered my courage,

"Can I put it inside you Abby, please?"

I looked down at her little breasts, unable to meet her gaze as she sighed.

"Sarah we don't do that. We never have. I'm the dom and you're the sub. I fuck your bottom until your little wiggly worm dribbles a bit and then if I haven't cum you get me off with your talented mouth."

I used the wheedling, whiney tone that usually got me what I wanted,

"Please mistress, just this once. He might never get hard like this again, I want to know what it feels like to be inside you."

"We don't have any condoms and I'm not on the pill. You can't cum in me and since when do you call me mistress?"

"When I really want something. The doctor says I'm sterile now, from the hormone treatment. Please Abby."

She lifted my chin and kissed me. The kiss deepened and her tongue played with mine as she pulled me onto her in the missionary position. She pulled back and smiled at me,

"Do my boobies and I'll think about it."

I eagerly attacked her little breastlets. They were like half tennis balls with raised areolae and baby pink nipples that were already erect from the cool air. I mouthed one rubbery teat whilst my fingers found its twin, rolling it in my fingers. Abby was a skinny little thing, her pert little breasts sitting high on ribs that showed beneath flawless caramel skin. My aching penis settled into her crease and I felt moisture there. I rotated my pelvis rubbing the underside of my erection against her. Was that her clit I could feel? She lifted my chin again,

"OK, you can put it in for a minute, but only because you whined so nicely and called me mistress."

I lifted and her hand snaked between us to grasp my throbbing hardon and position the tip at her entrance. I looked down at her face waiting for permission. She nodded and as I pushed against the tightness of her entrance, her eyes closed and she bit her bottom lip. I froze,

"Are you OK?"

"I'm fine, just go slow."

I slid through her fingers into the tight, velvety warmth of her and I heard a sigh that wasn't mine. I basked in the wet embrace of her pussy and kissed her gently. Her hand stroked my bottom.

"How does it feel?"

"Like he's gone to heaven. You're so warm and soft and silky."

Suddenly I felt her squeeze me with her internal muscles.

"Oh. What was that?"

"I can grip you with my pussy. Is it nice?"

"It's amazing - keep doing it."

"I can't do it all the time, I have to really concentrate."

I kissed her again as she squeezed me, making me moan her name.

Oh, Abby why have we never done this before?"

"Because you've always wanted your bottom fucked, and your little worm was always limp."

"I guess. I love it when you fuck me hard. I always cum, even if it is just a dribble. But don't you like this?"

"It's OK I guess, but it's not really my thing."

"Sorry. Do you want me to take it out?"

"No, you can leave it in if it feels nice for you. I love you and I like to do things for you that you like. Do it then."

I began to move inside her, watching her face carefully for signs of discomfort, but she lay inert with her eyes closed. As I humped her slender form her knees slowly lifted and she curled her pelvis giving me deeper access. Her legs waved in the air as my excitement mounted. I was panting as I bucked faster. I was making little whimpers now, I could feel my orgasm getting closer. I was sure I could feel her hard clit each time I bottomed out in her, but still she lay motionless, her index finger clamped between her teeth, seemingly just enduring my use of her pussy to masturbate. Then suddenly I felt a slight movement of her hips and she bit harder on her finger. Her pussy clenched rhythmically and it was enough to trigger my orgasm. It wasn't the powerful squirting I experienced before my hormone treatment, but a more gentle pulsing although the feeling was more prolonged and just as intense. I laid my head on her shoulder and whimpered as I spurted gently again and again inside her. I buried my nose in her blonde hair and her arms encircled me holding me close. She was breathing deeply and I felt her twitch as her pussy spasmed again. I kissed her and whispered into her ear.

"Thank you baby. That was wonderful. Did I feel you cum?"

"You felt me squeezing you to get you over. He's still so hard, he's like a miniature baseball bat inside me."

I began to back out but she crossed her heels over the small of my back.

"You can leave him in. Seems a shame to waste him. Do you want to go again?"

"Why, do you want me to?"

"You seemed to like it so much, I'm happy to let you use my pussy one more time."

I kissed her again, then smirked at her.

"I think you want me to fuck you Abby. I think you had a little cum last time."

"I'm your mistress and I do the fucking in this relationship. Now shut up and hump before I change my mind and make you take him out."

This time I lasted longer. I changed the angle so that I could feel the unmistakable bump of her erect clit against the top of my hard shaft. She had turned her head to the side and was lying still again until I nibbled her exposed neck, whereupon she turned and kissed me. Her hips began to move against me, her heels urging me in deeper as I picked up the pace. I rubbed my hard nipples against hers and her arms reached above for the bed head. She bit her lip and held her breath and I felt her back begin to arch until she lifted enough for me to get an arm under her back to pull her tightly to me. I felt her pussy clamping as she bucked and trembled silently through her orgasm. I gasped loudly as I pumped semen into her. Her mouth found mine as we ground against each other, until we had to break the kiss to catch our breath. One hand pulled my head into the crook of her neck as her other caressed my spine, her heels still locked into the small of my back. After a minute she straightened her legs but instead of pushing me off her she rolled us over so she was lying on top of me with my still firm penis inside her. She kissed me and then pulled back and her blue eyes searched my face.

"Was that all you hoped it would be?"

"It was wonderful, but did you like it too?"

"You know I did. I couldn't really hide it this time could I?"

"But I know you want a girl so you can fuck her and you're so dominant......?"

She put a finger on my lips and spoke over me,

"Baby let me speak. I don't want a girl, or a man per se. You're the one I love Sarah, I want you. I've never tried to influence your decision. I supported your desire for reconstruction because I thought it would make you happy, not because I wanted you to have a vagina. If you want to keep him it's fine with me. I love you as you are."

Tears threatened to spill over as she kissed me, then kissed my little buds.

"I love your sexy body and your new bee stings, and I will never tire of fucking your pert little bottom. And we just proved you can cum when you put him inside me."

"But what if he never gets hard again, won't it be a waste?"

"Oh I think with the right encouragement we can make him hard again."

It was two days later that I had the taladafil tablets in my hand, my fingers playing with the empty blister when she came into the bedroom and saw the tablets in my hands.

"Are you mad at me Abby?"

"I saw them in your drawer last week. I'm just puzzled that you didn't discuss it with me."

"I was worried they wouldn't work because of the hormone treatment. I didn't want to disappoint you."

"You could never disappoint me sweetheart. Now take another one before you have your bath and if he's hard at bedtime you can do me again."

"And if he's still a wiggly worm?"

"I'll fuck your sexy little bottom until he dribbles and then you can kiss my fufu until she squirts in your face."

She silenced my giggle with a kiss and then I swallowed another tablet.

***********************

Hello friends. This is my first shorty. If you like it I'll write some more on different themes. Feel free to suggest scenarios. Oh, and please vote on the star thingy below. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but hateful or abusive comments will be deleted. Thanks and happy reading.