Shorts 02

Story Info
Mom finds fun on New Years.
790 words
4.22
2.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

Judy was glad her daughter had decided to celebrate New Years at home with her friends. This way she knew everyone was safe and not drinking and driving.

It was good to see the old crew again. They'd all gone to different colleges but had stayed in touch. They were good kids. Judy made sure there was plenty of food and beer and liquor for them. And though she had smelled marijuana earlier, she wasn't surprised. She liked to indulge on occasion as well.

She smiled as she looked at Dave. He'd grown into quite the fine looking young man. Judy remembered when he was chubby little kid and cried at the drop of a hat. Now he was tall, fit, and incredibly handsome. He was also the first to pass out. Maybe 20 minutes after the ball dropped and he plopped on the couch, out cold. The others had held on until almost 2 am before going into the den and dropping onto the air mattresses.

She stood there admiring him as she held a blanket. She shouldn't be having these thoughts but the tequila she had earlier had taken over part of her mind. Damn he looked good.

It had been over 6 years since her asshole husband, Tom, had filed for divorce. And they hadn't had sex for years before that. Judy had done fine with her set of toys and dirty imagination, but now confronted with the outline of Dave's cock through his sweatpants.... well...

"No" she told herself as she covered him with the blanket, even as her hand "accidentally" brushed against his member.

Damn how Judy missed sucking cock. She could get what she needed from her dildos and vibrators but they we a poor substitute for a warm, throbbing cock in her mouth.

She ran her hand over his bulge again. He moaned. She kept rubbing it and could feel it grow larger. He moaned some more.

She couldn't stop herself now. She pushed her hand under the waistband and grabbed his shaft. He gasped. Her heart was pounding incredibly hard in her chest as she slowly stroked him.

"What are you doing, Judy?", she asked herself as she pushed his pants down.

"I just want to see it in my hand, that's all", she told herself. But the sight was too much for her. The well groomed, veiny shaft looked amazing in her manicured hand as it gently pulsed in time with his heartbeat.

Judy was in a trance now. She closed her eyes as she slowly lowered her mouth over the bulbous head of his cock. Now they both were moaning. His slipped into her throat as her gently squeezed his balls.

She was in her happy place once her other hand reached her own crotch, which quickly got wetter when Dave's hand landed on her head. He didn't force her but it just kind of guided her.

She was surprised at how quickly and intensely she orgasmed. Her body quivered as her fingers massaged her clit and his cock muffled her cries.

But this also brought her back to the reality of her situation. She needed to either stop now or finish him....and there was no way she was going to go this far and not taste his cum.

She picked up her pace making sure to pay special attention to his heavy balls. She used her now free hand to stroke his cock as she sucked.

She savored the feeling of being on her knees, hard, throbbing cock pushing into her throat.

The hand on her head clasped into a fistful of her hair, holding her in place as he exploded in her mouth. Her hands continued to work to squeeze out every possible drop from his beautiful cock. How she missed the feeling hot, sweet cum shooting into her mouth.

Once he relaxed and let go her her hair, Judy made sure to lick up and remaining slobber or cum. She admired his softening cock in her hand and gave it one last kiss on the head before tucking it back into his sweatpants.

Dave began to stir. "Rachel?" he mumbled. (Rachel was her daughter's name.)

Judy quickly covered him with the blanket.

"Shhhh....it's Mrs. Lawson. Go back to sleep, honey. You're dreaming."

"Hmmm....ok."

Just took a deep breath. "That was close!" she told herself.

She checked on the others making sure everyone was covered and still asleep. She smiled as she climbed the stairs heading to her bedroom, still tasting Dave's cum.

She'd forgotten how much she loved giving head. She decided her New Years resolution would be to find more cocks to suck and do it often. Her mind went to the new intern at work...

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers