Shoshana Gets a Massage

Story Info
Shoshana's tension is relieved with a special massage.
2.3k words
4.45
19.7k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up with a tension headache, throbbing pussy, and no cock to fuck is no way to start a day! Being a very sexual, sensual woman, these past six weeks with her husband away on business have been very sexually stressful for Shoshana. Although she masturbates multiple times a day, has video sex with Lucky (her adored husband), and even shared an exciting evening with a couple guys she met at the bar, Shoshana is feeling like a tense, horny bitch! This morning she decides maybe a massage will help ease some of the tension she's feeling. A new spa recently opened up, so she gave them a call and was able to get an appointment that afternoon.

She decided to relax before her appointment and tried meditating, but visions of cocks and pussies kept coming to mind. She tried a shower, but the warm water streaming down her tits and pussy only makes her more horny. Seems a little pussy play is going to be needed before her massage! Rubbing her pussy, she feels herself getting wetter and wetter, and longing for a big cock. She keeps one of her dildos, a big one with a good suction cup, in the shower for times like this...beats the hell out of dripping across the room to retrieve it from some drawer! She gets the suction cup wet and presses it onto the shower wall, then bends forward and backs her wet pussy onto it. She rides on her toy and plays with her clit and tits. It doesn't take too long for her to climax, but as usual these days, the tension in her body, her pussy, remains.

She dresses in a thin, t-shirt material dress...casually sexy. Shoshana seldom wears a bra. She much prefers the feeling of her tits bouncing and the material rubbing against her nipples, over the confinement of a bra. She also hates the look of pantylines. At most she'll wear a thin G-string, but often, like today, goes commando so her pussy can breathe. She drives to the spa and enjoys her tits bouncing as she drives on the cobblestone streets of her central Mexico town. One hand on the wheel and one playing with her tits as she drives.

Arriving at the spa, she's greeted by Zack, a handsome, young man who offers to get her a cup of herbal tea while she waits for Pablo, the masseur. Shoshana is surprised (and excited) to hear her

massage therapist is a man! She sits down in the quiet, calming waiting room. She found it difficult to keep her pussy covered and is pretty certain Zack caught a glimpse of her neatly shaved pussy as she sat down on the low sofa. No problem for Shoshana, the exhibitionist side of her loves it! While enjoying her tea and the calming, almost erotic music, an older woman walks out of the adjoining room looking flush and very relaxed.

"Damn he gives an amazing massage!" she proclaimed, taking the glass of water Zack gave to her. "I hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine.", she says to Shoshana. Shoshana hopes she comes out of this massage session looking half as relaxed as this woman does.

It's not long before the door to the adjoining room opens and out comes a very handsome, Latino man. He introduces himself to Shoshana...."I'm Pablo and for the next 90 minutes you're with me." She steps into the room to find a larger than usual massage table. It has platforms to rest your head, arms, and for kneeling like in a chair massage. Shoshana, no novice to massage, finds this to be a very interesting massage table indeed. The same calming, erotic is playing and an erotic blend of essential oils is being diffused in the room. The lighting is very dim and candles are burning. The scent of the intoxicating oils and the ambiance starts to relax Shoshana immediately.

Pablo asks how he can help and Shoshana explains she's just been very tense lately and is looking to fully unwind. He tells Shoshana he's offering a special on a new type of massage treatment he's developed that's exceptional for relieving tension. Pablo explains, "It's a bit deeper and more intimate than most types of massage, but I feel you'd really benefit from it. If at anytime you become uncomfortable, just tell me and I'll use more traditional methods. You are in total control of the experience."

Shoshana, feeling intrigued tells him, "I love new experiences and would be happy to try your treatment."

"Wonderful!", Pablo exclaims. "Please remove all your clothing and lay face down on the table. There's a towel to cover yourself on the table. I'll be back in just a minute."

Shoshana took her dress off, laid on the table, and attempted to drape the very small towel across her ample ass, knowing full well it didn't cover her completely and not caring in the least. It wasn't long before Pablo knocked on the door and entered the room. He wore a spa robe, interesting attire for a masseur, Shoshana thought, but she liked it!

Pablo applied a wonderfully scented oil to her back and began to stroke the tight muscles of her back, neck and shoulders. As he rubbed the sides of her ribcage, he would gently rub the sides of her tits. Her tits are one of her erogenous zones and Shoshana was loving it! Pablo gave a quick massage to her ass before applying more oil to her thighs. He very slowly and deeply massaged her thighs, calves and feet before coming back to her ass. Pablo removed the towel and applied a little more oil directly on Shoshana's ample ass and began to deeply massage it, fully massaging each cheek before giving each of them a nice slap!

He moved to her inner thigh and Shoshana spread her legs slightly to give Pablo better access. She was now starting to hope this type of massage would include a pussy massage! Pablo took this opening as a sign Shoshana was fully open to exploring his massage technique and began to massage her pussy lips, one in each hand. Shoshana moaned and raised her hips a bit, further improving Pablo's access. He obliged by cupping and squeezing her pussy and rubbing her clit with one of his hands, while massaging her ass with the other.

Pablo broke the intensity of the moment..."I'm starting to train Zack on this type of massage. Would you mind if he joined us? We'll give you and extra 30 minutes for free."

"I'm more than happy to help!" Shoshana told him, her intuition telling her this was going to be a much better massage than she'd ever hoped for.

Pablo opened the door and told Zack to lock the front door and join them for a "teaching" opportunity. He resumed massaging Shoshana's ass and pussy and a moment later, Zack entered the room wearing a similar robe as Pablo. Shoshana wanted to grab both their cocks so badly, it took great effort to restrain herself. If Lucky was here, he'd ask her why she was restraining herself at all, and she was beginning to wonder why too.

Pablo massaged one side of her ass and pussy and instructed Zack how to massage the other side. Damn it felt good! Having two men massage her ass and pussy simultaneously was amazing! Shoshana spread her legs a little farther and both guys could feel her juices starting to flow. She couldn't see them, but sensed from their breathing that they were getting turned on and hard, which made Shoshana's juices flow even more!

Pablo told her in his sweet calming voice, "We will now move to the deeper, more intense part of the massage. Please move down the table, kneel on the platform and lay the upper half of your body on the table."

Shoshana scooted her ass down, fully suspecting what might be coming next. She paused and asked, "Would one of you mind giving me my phone? I would really like to record this amazing massage." The camera was set up on a shelf, almost like it was designed for perfect viewing. Cameras rolling, she knew her and Lucky would enjoy watching this together tonight during their video call. This excited Shoshana even more, she loved performing for Lucky!

More oil was applied to her ass. Her back and ass were massaged and Shoshana spread her legs apart as far as she could on the platform. Pablo and Zack simultaneously began to rub her pussy....she started to ooze more juices, thinking, "Oil isn't going to be necessary guys."

She then felt the tip of a cock against her pussy, slowly beginning to enter her. She wasn't sure which guy it was until Zack appeared at her side, stroking his big, thick dick that was sticking out of his robe.

Pablo thrust his long, thick rod in Shoshana and said, "This is what I call an internal massage, very important for relieving tension. Please let me know if it's too much for you my dear."

Shoshana responds, "It can never be too much, only too little." Pablo filled her pussy with his huge dick, going from slow and easy, to deep, intense thrusts. Shoshana moaned and cried out with pleasure. She needed to suck a cock, so she grabbed Zack's thick cock, pulled it to her mouth and began to suck, taking him deep in her throat.

Pablo said to Zack, "I think it's time for you to try the internal massage. I have a feeling you're going to be good at it." He pulled out of Shoshana and traded positions with Zack, who was more than happy to massage her pussy with his big, young cock.

Zack began grinding on Shoshana with vigor, until Pablo told him, "Boy, she's a woman and needs to be given a little tenderness with the roughness. Give her some variety. Slow, fast, deep, shallow. Listen to her moans, they'll tell you what she likes, what she needs." Zack began to tease her pussy with his big cock head, slipping it in and out, shallow and slow, so she could feel the ridge of his cock against her swollen, pussy lips. Pablo watched intently, while Shoshana stroked his long, hard cock.

Zack began deep thrusting her hard again, and it wasn't long before he shot his load on her back. Pablo scolded him, "You need to learn to hold back boy and save it for the end of the massage. Now clean her up so we can turn her over and finish her massage!"

"No worries, boss...I can do it again easy!", replied Zack with great pride as he sensually rubbed his cum into Shoshana's back and ass.

They had Shoshana turn over on her back, with her ass at the end of the table and put her legs in stirrup-like contraption. Her legs and pussy spread wide open. They even moved the camera for her for better viewing and took a few closeups of their cocks and her pussy before setting it down....so accommodating! Lucky will be filled with lust when he sees this!

Pablo kneels on the platform at the end of the table and begins licking Shoshana's pussy. She pushes his head down and begs him, "Suck my clit, please suck me off!!"

Pablo takes her big clit in his mouth and starts sucking. Slowly sucking her clit and flicking his tongue against it, while Shoshana moans in ecstasy. Sensing she is close to climaxing, he sticks his long fingers deep in her pussy and his thumb in her ass. Shoshana arches her back, let's go and squirts her juices all over Pablo!

Zack is amazed, having never seen a woman squirt before. His cock is rock hard again and he's stroking it like a mad man, while squeezing Shoshana's tits. Shoshana is writhing in pleasure and begs to be fucked.

Pablo thrusts himself deep in her....there's no slow and easy this time. It's time for a hard fuck and Shoshana couldn't be happier! He grunts with each thrust and Shoshana squirts more juices with each thrust.

Zack is mesmerized by Shoshana ability to take so much cock, so hard, not to mention the squirting. There's going to be a lot to clean up after this massage and he'll do it with a smile on his face! He's so turned on, "Boss, I can't hold it much longer and can't stop."

"Hang on Zack, the last part of the treatment is a facial massage. When you can't hold it anymore, shoot that load of yours on her face." Shoshana smiles with delight....she wasn't expecting a facial! The thought of all this cum being squirted on her made her cum again, as Pablo finished her off.

The big smile on Shoshana's face and all her squirting was too much for Pablo...he came with force all over her belly and tits. That in turn proved too much for Zack, who, being the good student, then dumped his load on her face, just as instructed.

Pablo rubbed his juices into Shoshana's belly and tits, while Zack massaged his into her face. Pablo then rolled her on her side, smacked her ass and said, "This concludes my special massage. I hope you enjoyed it and will return soon."

"You can count on it! Thank you very much for the wonderful experience!", said Shoshana, as she got dressed.

When she got home, Shoshana uploaded the video to share with Lucky. Later that night during a video call, she told him about her amazing massage and they watched the video and masturbated together. Lucky was over the moon with excitement! A video of his wife squirting with another man was a new one for him. Shoshana came again, while watching Lucky come. She loved when they came together! Lucky told her, "You looked like you had a great time, you should do it again."

"I have an appointment next week.", Shoshana replied with her perfect, slutwife smile.