The Stronger Girl 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele had until that moment never expressed any interest in Annie's body, had never touched it until then, or even looked at it as far as Annie knew. Under the onslaught she went rigid with pleasure as the stronger girl pinched her nipples, clawed at her ass, scratched her back and at her thighs.

Finally Annie's lungs were empty and, suddenly gentle, Michele retreated. Her embrace of Annie must have looked as intense as it felt, because Annie could see Nancy's trepidation as Michele turned herself towards her. But Michele didn't maul Nancy, she held her by the head as she filled her lungs, kissing her deeply, but with none of the violence she had spent on Annie.

Nancy passed the hit one last time. They shared a long wet kiss but Annie's head was starting to spin. She made no attempt to keep the game going. Instead she just kissed and tongued Nancy until the other girl broke off and then turned to Michele. She had no breath to share with her, and instead just floated there, her arm still around Nancy, her parted lips hovering just out of reach below Michele's nose - dangerously close to those menacing jaws.

Huddled like this in the middle of the bed. Michele and Annie nearly kissing, Nancy hovering close besides them, Michele spoke.

"Nancy," breathing the name into Annie's open mouth, her eyes black and fixed, holding Annie's gaze. "You like to watch."

It was a statement, not a question.

Annie felt herself flushing red. But Michele didn't look angry as she said it, she had looked taut however. Annie could feel heat building in the other girl, see something wild in her eyes. She wondered if this is what Michele's eyes had looked like that first night as she grabbed Annie by the hair and forced her mouth so cruelly against her asshole.

There was a pause before Nancy answered.

"Yes."

"You like to watch Annie." Again it was a statement, spoken into Annie's mouth, but again addressed to Nancy.

Michele's eyes looked so dark as she spoke. With a flash of hot shame Annie remembered the look of ecstasy she'd seen on the stronger girl's face as she'd submitted to her and licked her asshole that first time.

Staring into Michele's eyes, breathing her breath, Annie heard the tiny sound of Nancy's mouth as she parted and licked her lips.

"Yes." She'd whispered, almost a sigh this time.

Michele seemed to almost vibrate with contained force. Annie felt she knew exactly what Michele wanted to show Nancy.

Not wanting to trigger another mauling - yet - Annie meekly dropped her gaze and scooted her legs backwards off the bed. Her heart pounding, she walked to the door and locked it. When she turned around, Nancy and Michele were both watching her.

Shaking, feeling brittle, Annie had unzipped the back of her dress, had taken hold of the hem, and lifted it over her head.


Annie was pretty sure that had been the first time Michele had seen her naked. She was already guarded and shy about her body before she moved in with The Wonder Woman. She had spent the last three weeks experimenting with various strategies to nonchalantly not-be-seen-naked by her Amazonian roommate.

Now, as she brushed Michele's hair, looking down on her, staring back up at her, Annie gloried in her attention. As she brushed the last of the moisture from Michele's hair, she wondered if Michele was getting impatient. Annie could see her ardor rising and was suddenly hungry to bow before it.

She leaned down, setting the bush to one side and untied the belt of Michele's robe.

"Turn around."

Michele blinked, but did as she was told. Annie stepped back, so Michele could swing her knees onto the mattress. As she did, Annie stepped back and took hold of her robe, began to peel it down her back. Michele obliged by folding her shoulders back and straightening her arms behind her, allowing Annie to pull it all the way off. She placed a hand on Michele's shoulder and guided her down to the mattress, until she was laying on her side, her legs folded in front of her.

Annie knelt beside the bed and smoothed her hands over Michele's hip. With her curled on her side in a fetal position, Annie took the cheek of her ass in her hands, holding it like she might hold a small mellon, or a child's face, kissing at the globe of flesh. Michele stretching out, and rolling over, spread her knees wide on the edge of her mattress; presenting.

Annie's mouth went wet as she did, filling with saliva as she meekly took her place behind the long powerful looking thighs. Stretching her fingers wide to palm the great muscular cheeks of her ass, she pried them apart, wetting Michele's asshole with the flat of her tongue. Lapping slowly upward she could feel Michele shiver with pleasure; vibrating with need. As she licked again and again she thought of how powerfully Michele's hunger and desire telegraphed through her flesh into Annie's flesh. She wondered if Michele could feel how tender she felt as she licked. If her feelings were strong enough to be felt upstream against the roar of lust that poured out of Michele. If her susurrate longings were drowned out by the thundering current of the stronger girl's need. She wanted to believe that Michele knew what this meant to her.

As she worshiped her ass Annie felt Michele's hand clamping onto her skull, could feel the violent compulsion communicated by that steely hold, thought again of the pride she'd felt showing Michele her body for the first time, seeing how it inflamed that desire, but also the fear Annie had felt, not of being revealed, but of that compulsion, knowing full well the ferociousness that entered just behind it.


As she had pulled the panel dress off it had scraped against her nipples, which were by then painfully hard. Michele and Nancy stared. She dropped her hands to her chest and smoothed them down over her nipples, which ached so badly they felt bruised. Looking down at herself, she saw they were puffed up as big as cherries and darker than she'd ever seen them. She slid her right hand down her belly, and stroked her freshly shaved pussy, delighting at the smooth clean feel of her skin. She ached with the hope that Michele approved. Just brushing her lips made her fingers wet. She wondered if the others could see the wet she felt dripping down the insides of her thighs.

"Annie, you're so beautiful."

Annie felt a shock surprise. It wasn't what she said, it was the way Michele had said it. She wasn't telling her how beautiful she was now that she was naked, she said it as if it was something everyone obviously knew, as if it was something Annie obviously knew. She dropped her hands to her sides and raised her eyes.

The look of pleasure on Michele's face had made her so happy she wanted to cry, wanted to bound over to the bed and jump in her lap, but she didn't dare. Michele wanted Nancy to watch; to see. Michele wanted to show Nancy, and more than anything she might want for herself, Annie wanted to give Michele anything and everything she might possibly want.

Annie felt the muscles of her back flex and slide over each other as her shoulders rolled back and her chin rose with pride. Arms at her sides, hips jutting out, she stood in front of them unashamed. Imperious.

Annie took a moment in the doorway, breathing deeply, her heart pounding; clearing her head.

As she stepped back towards the end of the bed. Michele, who was closer, had dropped onto her hip, her legs folded beside her. Unconsciously or not Nancy had mirrored Michele's move, taking the same pose behind her.

The two sat very still as Annie set her knees on the lip of the mattress and began to lower herself over Michele. Straddling her legs Annie felt her pussy scraping against the side of Michele's thigh. She pushed her upper body against the stronger girl, baring her teeth and nearly snarling at the feeling of her nipples jabbing into the soft flesh of Michele's breasts. She leaned hard against her with all her strength, pushing at the inside of her elbows as hard as she could with her hands. For all that, she was able to move the stronger girl not at all. Annie may well have been pushing at the trunk of a tree or a boulder.

For a moment Michele had let Annie struggle, perhaps enjoying the feeling of the smaller girl squirming helplessly against her, or maybe just showing her how much bigger and stronger she was. But finally she relented, folding back slowly into Nancy, her head coming to rest in the other girl's curled lap, even as she straightened her own legs out between Annie's bent knees.

Annie's face came down pressed into Michele's hair, wedged between Nancy's stomach and the side of Michele's face. She took a deep breath, enjoying the mixed scents of the two girls. Her hands still gripped the crooks of Michele's arms, 'pinning' them. Annie's full weight was on her chest, smashing her tits into Michele's breasts, but her rump was now high in the air. Her bald cunt floating just above Michele's crotch. Annie felt deliciously naked. More naked than when she was standing in the doorway.

She moved her hands up to Michele's shoulders so she could lift her head upwards. Raising her face above Michele's, she brought her mouth down, pressing their closed mouths together. Looking into the darkness of Michele's eyes she whispered "please" against the other girl's lips, unsure what she was begging Michele to do, unsure what she herself wanted so badly.

She felt Michele's hands take hold of her butt, and she arched her back, pushing her ass into her grip. Michele's tongue parted her lips and pushed into Annie's mouth, almost gagging her, as her hands stretched Annie's ass wide. The fingers of her right hand slid into her crack, slipping over her asshole, touching her pussy from behind. Her fingers explored, getting as far as her clit before moving back, dipping into her pussy. Annie's heart thundered as she sucked Michele's tongue, wanting so badly to feel her fingers deep inside. Michele's fingers didn't linger however, instead they dragged upwards smearing Annie's juices over her asshole, before returning to her pussy for more. Annie's face burned with shame, not for what Michele was doing, but for much she wanted her to do it.

Michele bit again at Annie's teeth, clenching them between hers. Held there, Michele's breath shaking and raspy, finger circling her asshole.

'She has my skull in her jaws,' Annie thought.

She waited; held. Finally Michele released her. Annie whispered into her mouth.

"Show her," she begged the stronger girl.

Michele jerked beneath her and she began to jam her finger into Annie's ass. Annie made a crude grunting noise and clutched at Michele's shoulders, digging in with her nails as Michele pushed her finger into her ass. Annie hissed. Letting go of Michele's shoulder with her right hand, she reached her arm around Nancy's waist, squeezing her - for support? Comfort?

Annie made a high pitched sound as Michele's finger forced its way deeper into her ass. She rolled her hips and spread her legs, desperately trying to give her entrance, but felt Michele withdraw, raise her arm above her and say, "Wet it."

Still pressing her face against Michele's, Annie turned to see. Michele was holding her fingers that had just been in Annie's ass up to Nancy's mouth, who was staring at them. Nancy looked down at Annie as she leaned forward and began to suck Michele's fingers, coating them with her saliva. She and Annie watched each other as she sucked.

Michele withdrew her fingers, turning them over and spooning them as she did, ladling Nancy's saliva. For a moment a thin silver thread of spittle drooped from Nancy's lips to Michele's retreating hand, broke, and was gone. Annie felt Michele's fingers smearing her asshole with Nancy's saliva, but kept looking up at Nancy, who, lip and chin glistening, was still staring back into her eyes.

As Michele's finger began to press in again, Annie squeezed Nancy's waist again. She felt Nancy's hand touch hers, and reached. The two held hands as Michele pushed her finger into her ass. Annie huffed against the pain. Watched excitement flowering on Nancy's face. Squeezed her hand.

Michele forced her finger deeper into her and began to pump. Annie turned away and squeezed her head back down between Michele's face and Nancy's stomach. She felt tears starting to come and clamped her teeth down on a thick mouthful of Michele's hair, that didn't stop her from crying out however.

In response to her muffled keening Michele's finger withdrew again, but this time her hand stayed on Annie's upturned backside, holding it open.

"Make it soft," she heard Michele command, her voice deep, sultry.

Annie was confused. She didn't know how to do what she was being ordered to do. Fear claimed her as she felt Nancy shifting, felt her let go of her hand and moving her legs from beneath Michele's head. In the darkness of Michele's hair Annie gripped the thick tress in her teeth tighter, and desperately squeezed her eyes against the tears. Desperate not to humiliate herself. Desperately not wanting the other girls to see her breakdown. She hated that she was afraid and wondered if Michele could feel the pounding of heart.

She felt Nancy moving on the mattress besides them, felt as she stepped off the end of bed and then back on again. Felt her cool hands on her ass next to Michele's, felt her hot breath on her asshole, and then felt her sharp little tongue move over her asshole, soft and wet, slow and wonderfully gentle.

The dam broke and the tears overflowed, running hot into Michele's hair. As Nancy began to lap at her ass, Annie took deep quavering breaths through her nose and cried in relief, wept out of gratitude. She had been so afraid Michele had wanted to hurt her.

As Nancy continued her soft lapping, she felt Michele's right hand lift away from her ass, felt her arm wrapping her and moving up her body till her hand reached her head. Petting her. Soothing her.

Annie's teeth released Michele's hair, and, shifting her weight onto her elbows, she raised her face so she was looking down on her. Annie's face was hot and wet, her nose running, but Michele looked up at her as if she were beautiful. And just as Annie couldn't control her tears, she felt her hips begin to pump of their own volition, rolling against the building rhythm of Nancy's sharp dainty licks.

Eyes still open, tears still streaming down her cheeks, Annie held on to the sides of Michele's head and lowered her face till their mouths pressed together. Even as she speared open Michele's lips with her tongue, she felt the thick muscle of Michele's tongue forcing its way past into her mouth, pushing deep. She sucked on it luxuriating in their kiss as Nancy kissed her from behind.

For a wonderful moment Annie hung there, skewered between the two girls' tongues.

She felt Michele's other hand leave her ass, and felt Nancy's tongue pushing harder against her ass, felt Michele's shoulder moving with the rhythm of Nancy's attentions. Annie felt her heart seize; gripped by the image of Michele gripping Nancy by the hair; of Nancy being forced.

Pulling away from Michele's kiss, releasing her tongue, she briefly pleaded with her eyes. Soothing the sides of her face with her hands Annie lowered back down and began placing a trail of pecks from the stronger girl's chin, down her neck, purring softly into the rigid flesh of her throat.

She felt Michele's shoulder begin to relax as she bussed her neck. Felt Nancy's licking grow playful, even as Annie backed her ass into her face, forcing her further down the bed. Nancy's tongue swirled. Kissing and sucking at Michele's neck, Annie slid her hands down to the opening of Michele's collar and began to unbutton her pajama tops. Her kisses trailing behind her busy fingers as they worked their way down, button by button. She was kissing her sternum when her hands found the little tie at the front of the pajama bottoms. Her ass had by then backed Nancy's hair out of Michele's long reach.

Annie looked up at Michele as she loosened the tie, but spoke to Nancy, "Make it soft." She had wanted to make it sound like a command, the way Michele had. But Annie knew she made it sound like pleading; that she was pleading.

As she slid her small hand into the pajama bottoms Michele pulled open the front of her tops, baring her breasts. Annie moaned with pleasure. She had seen glimpses of Michele's breast over the weeks they'd lived together. The night she had massaged Michele's legs, Annie had even squeezed one, briefly. But the two times she had been with Michele, intimately, it had been entirely... from behind. But now Michele was displaying them for her. They were much larger than Annie's, but in no way huge. They were teardrop shaped and firm. Even laying down they stood high and proud away from her rib cage. Her nipples were much larger than Annies as well, but like hers, Michele's were puffy. Soft pink domes rising above the denser womanly flesh below.

"They are all for you Annie."

Michele had raised her head and shoulders; she was smiling, her eyes hooded, but clear and relaxed. Annie's palm cupped the smooth mound of her pussy. Michele's whole crotch was soaking wet. As the right hand began to finger Michele, she reached with her left and took hold of Michele's breast from the side like it was a bottle. She squeezed and scraped her thumb carelessly over the puffy nipple until she saw how sensitive they must be. Michele had jerked, eyelids fluttering and teeth gnashing at her lip.

Annie lowered her mouth and lay her tongue carefully against the fragile skin, just holding herself there for a moment, soothing it, before taking it in her mouth. Just as she had begun to suck Annie felt Nancy's fingers sliding between her legs, sliding over the aching pearl of her clit.

Despite her best intentions, she squeezed Michele's breast and began to suckle hard. Her excitement growing, she let her own fingers follow Nancy's lead, stroking Michele to the rhythm of the other girl's caressing. Michele wrapped her arms around Annie, embracing her. Annie's mouth went soft with pleasure. She tried to keep sucking, but had difficulty sealing her lips, was drooling, tonguing, her jaw going soft. Michele's hand cupped the back of her head, holding her to her breast. Annie felt something in her give way, soften, as Nancy's finger quickened against her clitoris, her tongue finally pushed into Annie, and began to fuck her ass.

Nancy's tiny pointed tongue felt enormous, seemed to fill her, but didn't hurt. And unable to stop herself Annie began to moan loudly into Michele's breast - which by now she was no longer sucking, and was instead just smearing randomly with her lips, tongue, and chin. She worked to keep her right hand stroking Michele's clitoris as controlled as Nancy's fingers, but she felt impossibly clumsy in comparison. Still Michele arched with pleasure below her and her embrace grew stronger.

Annie began to shake violently, felt Nancy and Michele holding on to her as her head started to jerk and her hips began to buck. Her hand almost scrubbed at Michele's pussy, who went rigid beneath her. Her abdomen, as hard as wood against Annie's little tits. Annie, her mouth lolling over Michele's breast, felt her center break, go liquid, and collapsed.

She was aware that Nancy was still licking her, soft slow licks now. Aware that Michele had released her, dropped her arms and spread them out besides them, was twitching below her, gasping for breath. Aware that they were both drenched in sweat.

She slid forward across Michele's boobs, her passage greased by their sweat, made an enormous slurping noise. Having dropped her hips to rest her pussy against Michele's, but feeling Nancy follow her forward, she'd spread her knees wide as she could, so as not to impede the soft licking. She lay on Michele like a little frog as Nancy had fallen into the same slow rhythm of long post-coital licks she had watched Annie give Michele the night before. Michele's cheeks were flushed and her breathing heavy. Her eyes out of focus. Annie, tasting salt, laid dozens of tiny butterfly kisses on her beaded brow and cheeks.