The Stronger Girl 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a time, the moment stretched.

"Nancy?" Michele asked, eyes still closed, still prone.

Nancy's lips pursed around her asshole, then one last slow lick up the length of her tail, Nancy pushed her face up over Annie's ass.

"Yes?" Her voice sounded thick, a little stoned.

Annie continued her kissing.

"Take off your clothes."

Annie stopped. She felt Nancy rising and stepping off the mattress and turned to watch her just as she let go of the cheeks of her ass.

Nancy's face was flush, her cheeks and chin glazed, her lips dripping wet, her braid had loosened, and mostly fallen apart. The fly of her jeans were wide open. She looked more beautiful than Annie had ever seen her.

Without rushing or hesitation Nancy unbuttoned and opened the front of her blouse, showing off an expensive looking sheer bra. She and Annie watched each other as she shrugged the blouse off. And began to peel the jeans down over her hips. Annie smiled to see Nancy was wearing a pair of little boy's tighty-whities, stretched low and tight across her hips, soaking wet at the crotch. Annie found the sight of them surprisingly subversive, even a little perverse. She was reassessing Nancy in her mind.

That Nancy was a gorgeous girl was not a revelation. Annie had always admired her little figure. And with her lovely heart shaped face, big light brown eyes, and thick wavy black hair, she was sure Nancy was one of the prettiest girls on campus.

Seeing her bare, Annie admired her all the more. Her shoulders and rib cage were very narrow. So while her breasts and hips weren't especially wide, she had a lovely hourglass figure that Annie coveted. And while she was only a couple inches taller than Annie, she was beautifully proportioned, with long legs for her size. As Nancy reached behind her back to unclasp her sheer bra, Annie found herself marveling at what was happening, that she was here with these two beautiful women; marveling at the power of Michele's will to make it happen.

Nancy's breasts were perky and upturned with small tight pale brown nipples, that looked to Annie like a little boy's. With a wry smile Nancy hooked thumbs in the waste and of her briefs, then pivoted away from them, and bent herself in half at the waist as she pulled them down to her ankles.

'She knows her audience,' Annie thought as she looked at Nancy's pale little pucker, and the puffy wet lips of her pussy. But still she was a little surprised to see how flexible Nancy was, the smooth grace of the movement. Still holding the underpants she stepped out of them one foot at a time, knees bending and toes pointing with the smooth precision of a dancer as she did so. Her legs weren't as muscular as Michele's, but were more shapely and toned than Annie's little getaway-sticks.

Setting her feet down shoulder-width apart - just to each side of the soiled little briefs - she placed her palms flat on the ground in front of her. Elbows slightly crooked, Nancy stretched onto her toes. After a beat or two, she swung herself upright, shook out the remains of her braids, then turned. Facing them in a gloriously cocky contrapposta, awaiting further instruction.

Annie wondered if her mother was a model.

Michele shifted onto her side, sliding Annie wetly off her sweat-slick belly and onto the mattress beside her.

"Lay down on Annie's bed," she told Nancy.

The ghost of the smile remained as Nancy stepped back, sat on the bed, then stretched out on her side facing them, propped up on one elbow.

"Come," Michele whispered, taking Annie's hand. The two girls stood, stepping over to the other bed, Michele letting her pajama bottoms slip to the floor as they did. Michele sat at the very corner of the head of the bed, and stroked Nancy's hair, guiding her off her elbow and onto her back with the gesture.

Laid flat Nancy looked suddenly vulnerable, a little less sure of herself. Still holding Annie's hand Michele gathered Nancy's hair out of the way and patted the mattress.

"Come kneel above Nancy's face so she can watch me fuck your ass."

Annie blinked, her still-orgasm-addled brain trying to absorb what had been said. Michele had said it like her mother might have told her to come sit so she could brush her hair, or "come hold the ladder so I don't fall." Annie did as she was told, stepping around Michele and kneeling over Nancy's face.

"On all fours." The huskiness was coming back into Michele's voice. She no longer reminded Annie of her mother.

Annie let go of Michele's hands and obediently dropped onto her hands above Nancy. Looking down at her pussy. She was glistening, her outer lips were plump and smooth, her inner lips were delicate, just peeking out, a darker color than Annie's. Her scent was strong, musky and clean.

She realized then that what she had assumed was a shaved "landing strip" was Nancy's whole bush. Without thinking she reached out to pet the bare hairless skin and then pull at the little tuft of thin dark hair. It was wonderfully soft. She thought of seeing her mother's bush, thin and almost white blond, left matted by her panties. She heard Nancy sigh, and felt her arms reach up around her waist and take hold of her.

Michele meanwhile was caressing Annie's backside, her fingers teasing her crack. Annie was still in a postcoital haze and wondered at Michele's libido, her drive, her hunger. Annie felt a finger slide smoothly into her asshole. She felt the knuckles of Michele's hand press at her butt, then the length of her finger sliding back out, and then Michele began to pump. There was no pain, no discomfort. Michele's free hand stroked under her belly, found her pussy, and wetly searched out her clit.

Widening her knees, Annie lowered her head and shoulders - to give Michele entrance, but also to lay her face in Nancy's lap. The other girl was wet against her cheek. She looked at the miniature bush, isolated above her pussy, like a tiny jungle island. Nancy's belly was the pale milky color of the Amazon, flooded with clay silt. The little island in the flood was just in front of Annie's mouth. Blowing across it, she felt Nancy's thighs begin to part, as if her breath were magic words.

"Sésame, ouvre-toi." She whispered into the soft little bush.

Michele's heavy mane of hair tickled her backside and she felt the stronger girl's lips plant a soft wet kiss on her tailbone. Her hands moved in and out and back and forth over Annie's flesh in slow smooth strokes that reminded Annie of the way Nancy had moved as she undressed. Annie twisted her ass slowly for Michele; reveling in her attention.

Nibbling at Nancy's bush with her lips, breathing deep and slow, Annie's finger idly tickled the cheeks of Nancy's ass as she slowly parted her legs and raised her knees. With Annie collapsed on her belly, Nancy had folded her arms all the way around the smaller girl, her hands draped on either side of Annie's narrow waist. Annie watched lazily as Nancy's hips began to pulse with the rhythm of Michele's pumping. felt her mouth flooding. Felt Nancy's fingers curling against her, her long lacquered nails digging into her sides.

She could feel Nancy's need, feel it slick against her cheek, she smelled it with her every breath. Pulling at the little island of hair with her lips - 'Like a River God' she thought. Annie wondered at her hesitation. Even as her mouth flooded with saliva, a reluctance seemed to weigh her down. She knew what Nancy wanted from her but couldn't bring herself to act.

As if she could see Annie's thoughts, Michele's left hand left Annie's pussy, and when she felt it again, Michele was pushing her fingers through her hair, taking hold of her in her fist. Smoothly, and even gently, but pneumatically firm and sure, Michele turned her head and moved her face into the gap between Nancy's legs.

The River God felt the silky little hairs slipping from her lips. Felt her lips dragging across the musky wetness, felt the surprising large rigidness press against them from under its hood, felt the hot current of Nancy's and Michele's needs coursing through her. Felt herself held there, Michele's fist absolute, unyielding.

The River God opened her mouth to obey, and heard her mother's voice bark "ANNIE!"

Her neck and arms stiffened reflexively with shock but her head didn't even shift. Michele's hold over her overpowering her mother's. Michele's strength, an immovable object that her mother's unstoppable disapproval crashed against. And broke.

Annie began to suckle at Nancy's large clitoris. Told herself she was being obedient as she did, but heard herself making high little moans like an infant as she did.

"mm mm mm mm"

She felt shamed by the display but couldn't stop.

"mm mm mm mm"

Felt Nancy's hips lifting off the mattress as her hand dug into the flesh of her ass, her sucking and mewing grew more frantic.

"MMM MMM MMM MMM"

She didn't feel Michele's hand leave her hair and return to her pussy. And while her back arched like a bow as the stronger girl slid a second finger into her ass and began to pump hard and fast, she felt no pain. She didn't feel the crisis building in both her and Nancy.

"MMM MMM MMM MMM"

When it washed through her she felt everything, it was like a torrent breaking through stone.

She felt Michele's fingers stroking her roughly from below, and fucking her hard from behind.

Felt her mouth go numb, her lips go pins-and-needles, as if Nancy's cunt was charged by current.

Felt Nancy's thighs clamp tight over her ears and her hips bucked.

She felt herself go liquid, hot spray against the inside of her thighs.

She felt Nancy first clawing at her sides for more, then fumbling down her length frantically pulling at her shoulders to stop.

Felt her lips break their seal and gasped for breath as Nancy pulled her away from her suck.

Annie felt the weakness of her arms as she rose onto her hands and Nancy curled onto her side beneath her, twitching and jerking.

Felt Michele's fingers sliding from her ass as she rose onto her knees and caught a glimpse of herself in the small mirror hanging on the wall.

Raccoon-eyed, with black streaks down her cheeks, her face was bright red, her lips looked bee-stung and enormous. Her hair was sopping wet with perspiration, her face shined with it, a long string of saliva hung from her chin. She collapsed back on her haunches and Michele caught her as she did, supporting her.

Nancy was curled up in a ball, her head between Annie's spread knees. Her face and hair splashed with Annie's cum.

Without looking up, Nancy spoke into her hands "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!"


Alone with Michele in the twilight gloom, Annie felt Michele's grip tightening on her as she licked. Pulling her towards her. Annie knew what Michele wanted, but could feel how much the other girl's excitement had grown, felt her almost vibrating with the need, and knew once she gave it to her that the end would come quickly.

Annie didn't want the end to come. She wanted to keep watching the shadows of leaves on the powerful muscles of Michele's back. She wanted to keep feeling the muscles of her ass flexing and the smooth perfection of her skin in hands. She wanted to keep listening to Michele's muffled breathing, stifled cries and moans. She wanted to keep licking and tasting her.

So she resisted. Fought back. Her arms and neck strained, hands pushing with all her might, but Michele was stronger, her arm hardly budged. Her hand did though, the grip on Annie's skull tightened into a fist full of her hair. Michele pulled hard enough that she squealed as her face mashed harder into her ass. Michele began to grind and pump her hips, taking pleasure from the bones of Annie's face. Still Annie licked, denying Michele what she wanted. Michele battered Annie's face against her asshole, almost as if she were trying to fuck her whole head. Which she was.

Finally Michele roared her frustration into her pillow. Her hold on Annie's hair still painfully tight, her arm went still. Annie licked.

"Please."

It was a soft muffled whisper, but Annie heard it. She kept stroking Michele with her tongue.

"Please Annie"

This time it was just a whisper - but clearer. She had lifted her face from the pillow. Annie continued her licking.

"Annie please fuck my ass. Please Annie."

This time her voice was clear, not a whisper.

"I want you so bad Annie. Please fuck me with your tongue."

Annie had stopped. Her heart hammering at the sound of Michele's pleas; at the sound of her articulating her need and desire.

She let the point of her tongue circle the little ring and began to push it in.

"Oh god yes."

Felt Michele's relaxed sphincter girding the little muscle as she pushed it as far as it would go; sticking it out until she felt it might cramp.

"Oh god yes Annie please."

Felt Michele's arm moving with her, hair still gripped painfully in her fist as she pumped in and out.

"Oh god please Annie that feels so good."

Felt the crisis coming as Michele's back began to arch and flex and her legs quivered.

"Ohpleaseyesannieyesannieyes."

Annie felt the stronger girl stiffen, her asshole clench tight against her, and a gush of cum spray the camisole her mother had given her. Felt the grip on her hair loosen, and Michele's hand fell to the bed.

Annie returned to her licking. The room was darker now. There was a sheen of sweat on Michele's back, she watched it dry and listened to Michele's breathing grow slow and deep into the rhythms of sleep before she stopped.

She stood up and closed the shades and climbed into bed.

She lay in the darkness listening. Could hear a boy and girl arguing quietly out on the quad. No words, just angry voices. Next to her Michele started to laugh, and asked, "Why did you call yourself 'The River God'?"

"What?" She was laughing now too.

"Last night with Nancy," Michele told her in a gasp between laughs, "you said 'The River God needs to go to sleep!'"

Laughing in the dark with her friend. It felt like a sleepover.