Shotgun!

Story Info
Getting high and getting laid.
4.3k words
4.68
27.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories are fantasies that I have come up with and hope to someday experience them in real life but right now they are staying in the closet (pardon the pun). They get me pretty excited and sometimes its an arduous task between relieving the sexual tension they create and actually finishing them. Please excuse any grammatical or spelling mistakes. I hope you are entertained by my work as much as I am. Please feel free to leave a constructive comment or reach out through a message - I love to talk and explore what others feel, experienced, and want. All characters are over 18.

- GBiC

My buddy Bill comes up to Western Mass every summer to visit and rents a little cottage by a lake just outside of Great Barrington. We connected through our mutual love of cycling and whenever he is in town we get together for a ride from his cottage. I had a feeling he might be gay and decided to scratch my own curious itch with him after our ride.

"That was a great ride Matt, those hills were killer. Hey, what do you want to drink? Sorry I don't have any beer but I do have some sports drinks, water, and a few sodas."

"Water will be great." I replied.

As he handed me the water our hands rubbed for a second and I felt something and I think he did, too.

"Hey, let's take a dip in the lake before dinner." Bill said.

"Great idea, only I didn't bring a suit." I said sadly.

"It's just us boys. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before and you have seen me change. C'mon!" He said, throwing me a towel and grabbing one for himself.

I followed him down to the lake and we took off our riding togs and waded into the water. I got a quick look at his penis, it was half hard, and surprisingly I wondered what it would feel like in my mouth. This sent a rush to mine and started to get hard but then I was in the cool water and calming down.

We swam around a bit then I got out and laid naked on my towel. I opened my legs as he was coming out of the water and his eyes were riveted on my crotch. This made me feel excited and once again started to get hard.

He laid out on his towel and then I turned towards him.

"Hey Bill, I know you don't drink but do you want to get high?" I asked as I pulled out a joint from my bag.

"Sure, a good smoke after a hard ride is always relaxing. Fire it up!"

I light the joint, take a hit and pass it to him. He takes two hits and hands it back to me. I take another hit and just lay back staring up at the sky.

I feel every muscle in my body relax except one and I realize that all of a sudden I am really horny.

Turning to Bill I say, "Hey, you ever try a shotgun?"

Bill turns to me, his eyes half lidded and says, "no, what's that?"

"I take a hit and hold it and then blow it into your mouth and you inhale it." I said with a grin.

"OK, let's try it."

I get up and straddle his lap. I can feel his hard dick pressing into mine and my lust for him compounds. I take a long drag on the joint and hold it in while I turn to put the joint on the ground. Then I lean forwards supporting myself above him and I am keenly aware of his penis rubbing mine as I descend and press my lips to his.

Forcing his mouth open with my tongue I exhale into his mouth and then start kissing him. He inhales sharply and then exhales through his nose and opens his eyes in surprise and then starts kissing me back.

His tongue pushes into my mouth and I am wantonly sucking on it and we are both moaning as we grind into one another. He puts his hands on my hips and holds me in place and then starts thrusting into me harder. I reach between us and angle his penis so that it's sliding over my hole between my butt cheeks.

He groans and I can't get over the delicious feeling of his hard penis sliding against me and my mind ponders what to do next. I wanted to feel him inside me and yet at the same time I want to feel his penis in my mouth, flooding it with his orgasm. Instead, I moved off him and grabbed his penis as laid down and turned next to him. He took hold of my penis and stroked me slowly at the same time.

Turning my head to him I looked at his face and looked into his beautiful eyes. I don't know what to say as the feeling of his hand on me and mine on his has me in a pre-orgasmic bliss.

I close my eyes and then his mouth is on mine and he pushes his tongue back into my mouth and as I suck hard on it we both moan.

I am so close as I fuck his hand that I reluctantly leave his mouth and turn to one side to let out an animalistic groan. His lips quickly take hold of my earlobe and suck on it passionately. It's one of my erogenous zones and a shiver goes up my spine.

He leaves my ear and his tongue moves down my cheek, there's a kiss to my neck sending another shiver through me while his hand slows but his grip is powerful and I continue to thrust but he places his other hand on my hip to stop me.

His tongue slides over a nipple and then sucks it into his mouth. The feelings washing over me are explosive and I feel my orgasm approach but I need just a little more stimulation on my penis to push me over the edge. He must sense this but doesn't give it to me. Instead, he works on the other nipple and I am lost in ecstasy. My hand has left his penis and both hands are on his hips trying to pull him into me as I wantonly try to get some more friction on my penis. The precipice of bliss is almost there and I am now thrashing about.

His mouth leaves my nipple and descends upon my swollen penis. I bolt up in surprise at the wondrous feeling of his hot wet mouth encompassing me. My breathing is labored and in a hoarse whisper I croak, "I am not going to last!"

He pulls his mouth off me and then gives me a quick kiss and says, "I don't want you to last at all."

With that his head descends into my lap and once again I feel his succulent mount engulf my penis and I lay back arching my back as I feel the tide of ecstasy start to wash over me. At the point of no return as my stoned mind thinks it can't get any better than this he pushes a finger into my hole and my whole world explodes.

Arching my back, the orgasmic tide blasts through me and I am pumping rope after rope of sperm into his hot mouth and the ecstatic feeling of my orgasm is intensified as I my anal muscles clamp down on now two of his fingers inside me.

My orgasm is nothing like what I have felt before. I am holding the back of his head trying thrust deeper into his mouth but his one hand keeps my hips pinned to the ground while the other is fucking my tight hole. Then I can't take the stimulation any more and I am pushing his head off me but he won't let go. Finally he senses that I can't take any more and pulls off.

I look up at Bill, breathing hard and smiling. He looks so sexy. His beard has caught some of my sperm and I want to taste it but he doesn't give me the chance.

He opens his mouth and drools a long string of my cum into it. I stare at him in amazement.

Bill then gets on his knees between my legs and coats his hard penis with my cum and saliva mixture. He makes a gesture of swallowing the rest and then picks up my legs and pushes them to my chest.

I can't believe what is going to happen. It's not how I envisioned my first time with another man. I wanted to taste him first but he wasn't going to happen.

"Hold your legs under your knees." He commands.

I tremble with the thought of what's coming next. He's going to take me. I am not ready for this but at the same time I want it. I want to feel Bill inside me and be the source of his pleasure so badly. I want to feel his weight atop me, holding me in place as he takes me. I want to kiss him passionately as he makes love to me.

I grip under my knees holding them to my chest and I feel the head of his penis start to press into my hole. We look at each other lovingly and then I nod my head and he slowly slides into me.

Oh my god it hurts, it feels like I am being torn in two and then I remember to push out and in doing so he slides in and he is balls deep inside me. We moan together. Letting go of my legs and wrapping them around him I take his head in my hands and pull our mouths together and kiss him deeply.

I feel his passion as he fills me. The pain is still there but it takes a backseat to the pleasurable throbbing from his penis and that little epicenter of pleasure inside me. My senses are overwhelmed by his desire for me. I have never felt anything like this before and it's out of this world. I don't if its because I am high or the feelings I am experiencing are creating it but I crave it.

Breaking the kiss, he pushes himself up over me and looks into my eyes. I am captivated by the lust I see and the throbbing in hole gets stronger. He slowly draws out and then pushes back in and that epicenter of pleasure that's never been triggered is creating these waves of pleasure I never thought possible. I can feel my balls tighten and my penis throb. I revel in the deliciousness of this act, of me giving myself to this man. We are making love. It feels perfect.

He pulls out and then thrusts in again, harder this time, which sends a deeper wave of pleasure to my penis and the rest of my body. I arch my back at this wonderful feeling coursing through me. Then he is sucking my nipple again and the sensation compounds to my ecstasy.

Bill starts a rhythm with small but persistent strokes. Every pull and push drags his penis over my prostate, sending more and more waves through out my body. I feel an odd slickness between us and I start to push him up but then he pulls me up into his lap, never pulling out of my hole.

Our stomachs are glistening and there is a clear fluid leaking from the tip of my penis. I have never dripped pre-cum before or gotten wet like this and it was really hot.

I pulled him back on top of me and before I could kiss him again my orgasm exploded through me. Arching my back in ecstasy and clamping down on his penis I start shooting ropes of sperm between us and realize this is the first time I have orgasmed without my penis being touched.

My orgasm was enough to push him over the edge as I felt his throbbing penis deep inside me and an even warmer feeling as a result.

Keeping my legs locked around him I held onto his shoulders and looked up at him breathing hard, smiling and mouthing, "WOW!"

He just nods his head and then leans down to kiss me but first sucks on the sperm that landed in my beard and then moves in to kiss me. I can feel my sperm spreading between us. He lays on top of me again. I can smell it and want to taste it. I feel his penis slides out of me followed by a gush of cum.

Bill rolls off me and we lay side by side looking into each other's eyes. He scoops up a rivulet of cum from his stomach and sucks on his fingers making happy noises and then kisses me again. I can taste my sperm in his mouth and it turns me on.

"Why don't we hop back in the lake to wash off and then I will make you dinner." He says.

The mention of dinner makes my stomach rumble and I tell him that's a great idea and I get up. Extending a hand, I help him up and we walk hand in hand back into the lake.

The cool water is soothing as we rub each other and periodically kiss. He turns and I take him in my arms as my penis hardens and presses into his back. He reaches back and angles it so its between his warm cheeks and I reach around with my right hand to grasp his hardening member.

I kiss his shoulder and then kiss up his neck to his ear and suck on his earlobe. Bill moans and then turns to me and says, "After dinner I want to feel you inside me." I kiss him hard and he kisses me back.

He breaks the kiss and says, "C'mon. Let's dry off and I will make you dinner."

Upon entering he tells me to wait where I am and goes into the back bedroom. He returns with two pairs of boxer briefs, one blue and one red.

"Red or Blue?" He asks.

"Red always looks good on me." I reply and he hands me them.

We put on the underwear and then tells me to sit on the couch while goes about making dinner.

I ask if there is anything I can do but he says no. Finally it's ready and we sit down to eat. While we are eating we talk about where we are riding tomorrow but nothing is mentioned about what just happened earlier. Once we were finished with dinner I helped him clean up. I washed the dishes and he dried them. It started with touch here and a caress there. My penis was straining in the underwear I was wearing.

Without saying a word Bill took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. Turning to me he kissed me and told me to wait a second. He then grabbed a towel and spread it out over the bedspread. Bill laid on his back and I got on top of him and we started making out. We pulled our underwear off so we could rub our dicks together and it was so hot. Then he pushed away and told me it was his turn to be fucked.

He turned over and then reached into the night stand and pulled something out. Turned out to be lube and he told me to lub him up really well. He got on all fours in front of me and spread his cheeks. His hole winked at me so I moved in and kissed it and then I tentatively licked it. He moaned.

I licked all around his hole and then I pushed my tongue in and it got me really excited. I have always enjoyed eating girls out, more than copulation in fact, and licking his hole seemed to make me aware of the similarities and also the differences. I thought I would be instantly turned off with a bad smell but his hole didn't really smell like anything that I could relate to. He was moaning and begging me to fuck him but I kept at it for a bit longer.

Pulling back I put the nozzle of the lube into his hole and squirted some in and then I put some on my fingers and pushed them into him. He let out a hiss marking his enjoyment of being penetrated. Once I thought he was ready I put lube on my penis and slicked it up and then moved closer to him.

Once again, he opened his cheeks for me and I guided the head of my penis to his hole and then pushed the head in a little bit but not all the way. I looked at the head just parked there, my penis was pulsing and I remembered what it felt like earlier right before he penetrated me out by the lake. The anticipation of being filled and taken was a strong feeling only it wasn't me in this position and I was momentarily saddened that I wasn't about to be fucked.

Bill thrust back and the head of my penis pushed into him and all of my previous reservations flew out the door as this incredible feeling of my penis in his hole washed over me.

I pushed harder and his hole opened up and swallowed me whole. This was so much better than a vagina. I bent down and kissed the small of his back and then kissed my way up his spine and at the same time slid into his depths and marveled at the incredible feeling his channel was having on my penis.

I took his earlobe into my mouth, bit and then sucked on it and came to stop in his depth. I held us tightly together as I kissed and licked his ear and he was moaning and begging me to start fucking him but held back. I wanted to absorb the feeling of his pulsing channel. Before complying with his demands I remembered a porn clip that I had seen online that I have masturbated to over and over again.

I sat back on my haunches and the head of my penis was all that was left inside him and then I pulled him to me so that his back was leaning against my chest and I slid back into him deeply. He moaned out an "Oh Gawd," when I bottomed out inside him. I turned his head towards me and we started to kiss. Then I started to raise up taking him with me until we were both on our knees and I pulled out a little and then slid home.

I started moving in and out of him and he stopped kissing me and lowered his head and hissed again. His hands moved back to hold my butt cheeks as I methodically fucked him from behind. I head onto his chest with one hand and then reached around his torso with the other and grabbed onto his penis and started stroking.

I stroked him in time with my thrusting. I had initial doubts whether I could come again after coming twice already but each thrust got better and better.

The scene in the floor length mirror looked just like the porno clip and told him to look. He were now watching each other in the mirror and it was so hot.

Turning my head so that my mouth was next to his ear I told him how hot and sexy he was and I wasn't sure whether I was going to last very long.

Bill just grunted and then started meeting my own thrusts with his. I held him tightly and stroked his penis faster.

Bill let out a whimper and then I felt his muscles grip me even tighter and then his whimper turned to a wail and I could feel my hand starting to get slick as his sperm erupted from his penis.

I started to loose control and I was thrusting wildly into his really tight hole and then I came and I came hard. It almost hurt and I had to stop thrusting.

We were covered in sweat and breathing hard. I tried to stay inside him as long as possible but my penis was starting to shrivel and then I let go of him and he pulled off of me and fell forwards.

I opened his cheeks to see a river of cum oozing from his hole and sliding down his taint, over his balls and then dripping on the towel covering the bedspread.

Bending down, I started eating my cum from his hole and licking it up from his balls. I was getting excited again and spreading his cheeks I pushed my penis back into him and slid all the way in.

He cried out and I thought he was in pain so I quickly withdrew but he stopped me before my penis left his hole and he pulled me back in. Sloppy seconds was a whole new feeling. My penis made a squishing sound as I thrust back and forth and it was incredibly sexy and felt marvelous but I didn't think I would be able to cum again so soon.

I pulled out and then rolled Bill over. He looked at me with wide eyes wondering what I was doing. Turning around, I climbed on top of him and lowered my crotch to his face while I lowered my head into his crotch and took his penis in my mouth. He instantly got the message and took me in his mouth.

Holding the base of his penis I started out swirling my tongue around the head and then I slipped the head in my mouth and sucked on it. I loved the velvety texture as I sucked on the head. Meanwhile Bill was practically swallowing my penis and it felt wonderful. When he slipped a finger inside me it felt even better. I felt emboldened by his actions to emulate him and I lowered my head taking more of him into my mouth.

My gag reflex started so I pushed back a little and just sucked on what was in my mouth. His hole was still leaking cum so I scooped some up, pulled his penis out of my mouth and drizzled it over it and then took him back in my mouth savoring the somewhat bitter and salty mixture.

I kept working him deeper and deeper into my mouth, breathing through my nose and relaxing my mouth until I could feel the head of his penis pass gag and enter my throat. I was so pleased with myself. My nose was in his pubes and then I could feel his penis start to throb. I sucked harder and could hear and feel him moaning on my penis as he deep throated me as well. The feeling of being sucked and sucking at the same time was beautiful.

Bill pushed a finger into me and started fucking my hole with it and I copied him. His ministrations were bringing me closer and closer to the precipice of ecstasy. My whole body was buzzing. He started grunting and then thrusting as I gagged but I held on, or him in, for dear life. I wanted to see this to the end. I wanted a mouthful of someone else's sperm. Then I felt something shoot into the back of my throat and it caught me by surprise. I pulled my head up and his pulsing penis filled my mouth with his sperm. It was everything I wanted.

12