Shotgun!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am swooning with his cum in my mouth and I can feel my own orgasm start to broil. He adds another finger to me and the expansion of my hole and pressure on my prostate pushes me over the final hurdle and I cum hard. I open my mouth in ecstasy and the cum that I haven't swallowed drools down my chin. I close it as soon as I realize it and swallow his remaining cum while my penis pulses in his mouth.

Finally, I can't take it anymore and I roll off him, panting. He turns to me and starts cleaning off my dick and I do the same. There's cum everywhere and I happily lick it up as he does to mine.

Bill starts to get up and says, "Lets hop back in the lake. We don't want to wake up tomorrow morning crusty."

I take his hand and think, gross, but also true. He leads me back to the lake. It's clouded up and very misty as we enter the cool water. It feels soothing and wonderful as I lean in to kiss him. We rub each other while kissing the whole time and then he turns and we walk back into the house. After drying off he moves to the bed and opens the covers and turns to me and stares me in the eyes.

"Sleep with me." He orders and I have no qualms to disobey and I slide under the cool sheets and into his arms.

"By the way, I know what a Shotgun is and if I remember correctly you are supposed to just blow smoke into the other person's mouth." He says with a smirk.

I feel my face get hot with a blush and then he kisses me again and adds, "but I love that you did it that way. I have been fantasizing about you since we met but never wanted to jeopardize our relationship by coming on to you and have you reject me."

I felt really emotional but didn't say anything. I kissed him again and then turned in his arms so that I was the little spoon. I felt his hand rubbing me from my torso to my chest and it was the most comforting thing in the world and I drifted off to sleep.

12