Shoveled and Plowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, just a couple jobs. With the whole city paralyzed most people aren't trying to get anywhere 'cause there's nowhere to go, ya know?" Jarrett answered and the other three nodded in endorsement.

"What my man is saying," Trey offered with a wide grin, "is that if there was an offer of hot chocolate, we wouldn't say no." Four 'how about it?' smiles spread across the other men's faces.

Terrance wrapped a friendly arm around my shoulder, pulling me against his side. "You know, some hot chocolate would warm you up nicely, too." He added.

I nodded in agreement. "Well, I don't know what's in my cabinets, but you guys can come upstairs to warm for a bit. But seriously, I have a ton of work to get to today." I choked down the excitement that fluttered back into my stomach as I was pressed into Terrance's large frame. John's car was shoveled out, as I'd told him I would, but my irritation with him hadn't subsided. And although the guys had been responsible for the second coating of snow on the car, they'd ultimately been helpful and friendly in removing it. Even though I probably didn't have any cocoa in my pantry or milk in my fridge, letting them come upstairs to warm up for a little while was the considerate thing to do.

The five piled their shovels beside the snowblower and I led them into the building. Our single file column climbed the stairs to my floor, then the men queued in an eager half-circle behind me as I unlocked the door. I doggedly insisted that they remove their snowy boots, and they followed my lead as I untied my own boots first. A chorus of chuckles and jokes echoed in the hallway as the men caught sight of my ridiculous pink ankle socks adorned with grey cat faces.

"But you don't have a cat though, do you?" Quincy asked uneasily as he studied my damp socks.

"No, I don't. But my boyfriend does." I replied. Another hot flush crept into my cheeks as I recalled my misadventure in catsitting for John, the parade of strangers who had foiled the cat's repeated escapes, and the imaginative methods I had employed to repay their good deeds in returning John's pet. "But it hates me." I added with a laugh as I opened the door.

We entered the narrow hallway in my apartment as a disorganized knot. I squeezed between Trey and Quincy to shut the door and flip on the overhead light, then turned and tried to point over the jumble of massive bodies to the coat rack on the wall. Jarrett had discovered the hangers on his own and showed his partners. As they shed their snow strewn jackets, hats, and gloves, the guys gradually filtered out of the entryway and through my living room. From the kitchen I heard cabinets opening and closing as they hunted for cocoa or whatever other snacks I had to offer.

Left with space to operate, I took off my hat and gloves, and unzipped my coat. The front of the white Henley underneath was soaked through with melted snow. The waffled material clung to my breasts and ribs as I assessed the soggy state of my sweatpants. Their wet weight had compromised the drawstring, and my pants stubbornly refused to stay on my waist if I didn't hold them there. 'I'll have to excuse myself to change into something dry.' I mused to myself as I tucked my gloves into the pockets of my jacket.

Before heading to my bedroom to change, I turned back to the door to fasten the lock. Two *plunks* of texts arriving sounded from the inside compartment of my jacket. I already knew what they would be about as I retrieved my phone. "Have you gotten to my car yet?" "Sorry but it's really important!"

My resentment surged back to the foreground of my mind as I read John's oblivious texts. 'If it's so fucking important, you should have come here and done it yourself!' I raged at him in my head but shoved my phone back into the pocket without replying; I could confront John about his nonsense later. For now, I had my wet, cold wardrobe to change, not to mention a crowd of strangers in my apartment to keep an eye on. Still, my reinvigorated temper at my clueless boyfriend lent a forceful edge to movements. I dramatically latched the front door with a heave of my whole upper body.

The unzipped halves of my jacket flapped outward like a cape with the careless swinging of my body, sending my gloves tumbling out of the pocket. With a surly, frustrated groan -- stupid John making me drop things! -- I bent over to retrieve the gloves from the floor. The back of my jacket rode up my back and dragged my wet shirt with it as I crouched. As I released my grip on my pants, the waist once again slipped below my hip bones. I felt the draft on my lumbar as the t-back of my thong breached in a bright yellow whale tale. Rolling my eyes at the absurd simultaneous garment failures, it felt convenient to blame John for my wet clothes as well. I breathed a sigh of relief that I was alone in the hallway.

"Yah!" I shrieked and bolted upright at the freezing wetness in my crack. My hands shot to the exposed cleft of my buttocks where the mysterious ball of ice had trespassed. As I spun a wild half-circle, Terrance's devilish grin greeted me, having covertly returned to the hall. He held up his hands; one empty palm dripped with water, the other held a rapidly melting wad of snow, collected from beneath the dripping coats.

"You can't just stick that pretty thing in the air and not expect it to draw attention." He scolded. "Now, where should I put this second one?" He playfully advanced in the hallway but left room for me to 'flee' along the wall.

Holding onto the waist of my sweatpants with on hand, I maneuvered along the wall -- keeping my eyes on Terrance -- to get to the living room. Giggling with anxious energy, I backed away from the approaching man. The luster of playfulness was returning, but I knew I had to check in with work, as well as to see what Terrance's friends had gotten up to in the living room and kitchen. As I backed up my butt ran into an unexpected and out-of-place wall. I looked over my shoulder to find Quincy standing behind me.

"Let me help you out of that coat." The second man dictated, tugging the jacket off my shoulders and arms and dumping it on the floor below the rack in one smooth motion. Padded inside the pocket, my phone with the unopened texts from John clunked dully on the wood floor.

In the bright light of the overhead bulbs, my drenched white shirt was almost transparent. My rigid nipples jutted through the thin knit pattern; the areolas shaded pink through the see-through shirt.

"Holy shit, you went out in a blizzard without a bra?!" Terrance gawked at my agitated tits and dropped his second clump of snow to the floor. His hands gripped the bottom edge of my shirt, slowly dragging it up my torso. Quincy's hands were quick to return to my body, finding the expanding strip of bare stomach between the rising hem of my shirt and the falling waist of my sweats.

"At least she kept her feet warm." Quincy chuckled, again teasing my choice in socks. His hands calmly rose over my flat tummy, past my belly button, then to my lowest ribs. His thumbs swept upwards in patient arcs, grazing the lower bulbs of my breasts.

I sucked in sharp breath as Quincy teased my tits. "We shouldn't... I have work to do... I have a boyfriend..." I protested weakly, exhaling through my teeth. His fingers skimmed across my soft flesh, and my accumulating emails and car-obsessed boyfriend suddenly lost importance. My opposition was so unconvincing that all five of my guests howled with laughter. I started at the number of voices; I hadn't heard Jarret, Trey, and Devon return to the corridor.

"Well, he ain't here." Jarrett countered as his fingertips toyed with the yellow waistband of my panties.

"And you're cold from shoveling his car out," Trey arrived at my other side. He gripped the drooping waist of my sweatpants and gently tugged them another two inches down my legs. The waistband had now sunk down my thighs, exposing the embroidered floral lace of my panties.

"And we're cold after shoveling, too. Nothing wrong with warming each other up, is there?" Terrance added. I nodded my agreement as he lifted the hem of my shirt to expose my breasts. My breath came in shallow, rushing bursts as I compliantly raised my arms above my head to let the stranger remove my wet top.

My pale tits exploded into the cramped hallway. Charged by cold and excitement, my rose-pink nipples jutted rigidly from the centers of my ripe white mounds. The snowy orbs were quickly eclipsed by Quincy's large, dark hands, rising from my ribs and scooping up overflowing handfuls of my breasts. Clutching me against him by his hold on my rack, Quincy's hardening erection jabbed impatiently against my buttocks through his pants.

"We won't be needing this again." Terrance announced as he tossed my shirt across the room. It slid to a damp halt on the table beside my laptop; a careless reminder of the professionalism -- and fidelity -- I had hastily abandoned.

Devon flitted around the men on each of my four sides. Finding a gap, his hands eagerly joined Jarrett's and Trey's at the waist of my sweats, tugging the soggy fleece the rest of the way off my legs. The pants dropped in a heap around my ankles, and I carefully stepped free -- one socked foot at a time -- then Trey kicked the sweats backwards towards the living room.

Relieved of my pants, I stood encircled by towering black strangers in my yellow lace thong and pink kitty ankle socks. Ringed in by giant male bodies, I was again overwhelmed by the exciting mix of lust and apprehension; if I had wanted to escape -- which my libido assured me I didn't -- that wasn't an option. That these men were seeing the childish humor of my socks made me feel somehow more vulnerable than if I had been completely nude. The socks were a reminder of the uneventful workday I had expected, and how these intrusive circumstances had derailed that plan.

Jarrett's hand swept down the front of my panties. I hissed as his fingers reached my engorged clit, stroking and circling the nub. My eyes closed and my mouth hung open; my knees were already weakening from the uncontrollable stimulation of the ten male hands on my body. A shrill whine burbled from my gut as Jarrett dipped two fingers into my hot, soaking gash. I reached around the circle of men, urgently pawing at the expanding bulges in the crotches of Devon and Terrance's pants.

"I don't think you're gonna get to those emails today." Trey taunted as he unfastened his pants in chorus with the other three men in front of me. Only Quincy's fly remained closed, as his hands were still occupied, feverishly molesting my rack.

"But don't worry, we've got plenty for you to work on, baby." Devon laughed, letting his pants fall to his ankles.

I opened my eyes as he addressed me, my stomach flipping at the lecherous promise his words carried. I hated when John called me 'baby', but as Devon unleashed his rigid weapon, it seemed I would make an exception. His prick was as long as my forearm and as thick as a rolling pin. Glancing around the square of undressing men surrounding me, I felt a pang of awed panic at the huddle of mammoth cocks menacing me from every side.

Behind me, Quincy relinquished his hold on my tits, immediately unzipping his pants to add his dick to the arsenal besieging me. Firm hands on my shoulders, stomach, hip -- hands seemingly everywhere at once insistently directed me to the floor. I obediently knelt, my body overpowered by the strangers' muscle and my mind overcome by my own blistering libido.

The four black cocks before me advanced as the men tightened their ring. Beginning at my right shoulder, I leaned and took Trey into my mouth. My hands reached to the center of their circle and grabbed Devon and Terrance's shafts. Stroking them as my mouth and tongue gathered speed guzzling Trey's pole, I found a rhythm to simultaneously please the three men. Quincy tapped and rubbed his insistent prick at the dome of my skull as I worked.

I advanced down the line, puckering my lips around Terrance's rod. I groped to my side, grabbing Jarrett's cock and kneading him while I slurped along Terrance's length. A warm, wet glaze of saliva coated his shaft, then I traded my lips to Devon. I swung my free hand to the end of the line, devotedly tending to Trey's hard-on. Between my legs, my wet excitement overran the drenched fabric of my panties and smeared on the insides of my thighs.

Gasping for breath as I released Devon, I crisscrossed the crowd and wrapped my lips around Jarrett's dick. I reached above my head, grasping Quincy's impatient tool, and finding it tangled in my red hair. My other hand reached across my body, alternating between the others' dicks. Tightly ringing my lips, I hummed them along Jarrett's shaft as I traveled a slobbery circuit from his tip to base.

My hands firmly pumped Trey and Terrance's cocks as I freed my mouth from Jarrett's pipe. Wearing a panting, delinquent grin, I tilted my head back, curls of red hair cascading down my back as I arched my spine and neck. Quincy's hard dick rested heavily across my face; his balls sat on my forehead as his cock stretched from my eyebrows to my chin. I opened my lips, sweeping my tongue around his glans and drawing his dick into my mouth. With my back curled towards his body behind me, I bucked my chin and neck, pulling my lips along Quincy's cock and corkscrewing my tongue around his shaft.

My arms curled from the elbows, stroking the two pricks in my hands, then swapping to tend to Jarrett and Devon's. The reactions of the four men in front of me were both appreciative and frenetic. Their rods quivered urgently in my grip, and their restless hands groped and molested any inch of my skin within reach. Trey squatted beside me and dipped his hand down the front of my panties as I jerked Terrance and Jarrett. I squealed around Quincy's shaft as Trey dug his fingers into my sopping pussy.

Terrance grabbed the back of my neck, wresting me free of Quincy's dick and pulling my face forward towards his impatient hard-on. Holding me by the base of my skull, he batted his rigid prick on my nose and cheeks, then returned his round head to my lips. My dutiful mouth opened, his instructive hand still on the back of my head guiding my mouth down his dick. I tightened my lips on his shaft, my blue eyes wide and submissive as I gazed up at him from my knees. Tears welled and ran from the corners of my eyes as Terrance plugged his cock into the back of my throat.

"What about now? This isn't gonna be a fair fight, and, girl, you already love it." He snickered, reminding me of my objection during our game -- the game which had set all this in motion. Muscle memory of the carnal vulnerability I'd felt next to him trembled in my soaking gash as he towered over my servile pose with his cock straining my lips. Terrance held my mouth there, choked deepest on his pipe until the breath burned in my lungs and my mouth overflowed with frothy drool. Finally, he released me, pulling his cock from my lips in a wet burst of air and spittle.

I panted and sputtered, thick ribbons of gummy spit poured out of my mouth, hanging from my chin, and spattering on my tits and thighs. Spots floated in my vision as my hands beat earnestly at the pricks on my either side. Devon's hand on my shoulder steered me back to him, and with a last deep breath, I refilled my mouth with another black dick. Bobbing my head, I swirled my tongue around his shaft and tip. Trey and Terrance's cocks filled my hands as I sucked and jerked the crowd of strangers standing in my hallway.

'If John hadn't insisted that I shovel his car out -- unnecessary and unappreciated chore that it was -- right now I would be at my table reviewing an arbitration clause.' I thought as my lips devotedly slid along the black cock.

"Murmf!" I yipped around Devon's shaft as hands on my waist yanked me off the floor. Devon's hands clamped on the back of my head, keeping my mouth on his cock as my haunches were lifted. I reached behind me, confirming it was Quincy picking me up. With the assistance of his hold on my waist, I scrambled to my feet, bent at a right-angle with my lips wrapped around a thick tool.

Quincy's fingers scraped under the lacy band on my waist, then tugged the yellow thong off my ass. He didn't bother pulling the panties down my legs. Instead, with the underwear cleared from my slit, he abruptly drove his rigid cock into my pussy with the twisted thong suspended like a banner below my glutes. My gash shuddered at the unannounced penetration, and I forced my mouth off Devon's dick to scream.

"G'hoh fuck! Oh my god!" I squealed.

"Damn! She's so wet!" Quincy celebrated in response. "I'm feeling warmer already!"

My fingers gripped the base of Devon's shaft for balance. Turning my head to look over my shoulder, I saw Quincy's bared teeth and expression of exertion, already fucking me at a full gallop. My jaws weren't permitted to remain empty for long, as Terrance gripped me by the top of my head and pushed his pole back into my mouth. With a black cock impaling me at both ends, I glugged and moaned amid the pile of coats in my apartment's entryway.

Trey reached below my spitroasted torso to fondle my swinging tits. His other hand jerked the panties the rest of the way down my legs, lifting my feet for me one and then the other to remove my last non-sock garment. I heard a burst of laughter, peering to my side to see he had slipped his head through the waist and leg-hole of the thong, and now wore it like a perverted ascot. Quincy smacked my ass as he fucked me, the loud clap of skin-striking-skin underlined the joke.

The head of a cock tapped at my cheek, and I traded my mouth from Terrance to Jarrett. My hands dutifully twisted and beat along Devon and Terrance's shafts. Behind me, Quincy's cock drummed rhythmically into my pussy, his thighs slapping loudly against my buttocks as his hands on my waist pulled my cunt deeper and harder onto rigid tool.

Every push-and-pull of Quincy's lunges rippled through my ripe tits. The fleshy melons sprang energetically below my ribs, swinging counter to the track of my body with the momentum of the man's powerful thrusts. My body relished the fierce fucking, and I purred and squeaked around the dick in my mouth as wet excitement leaked down the insides of my thighs.

"Wham khumik!" My cry was muffled by Jarrett's pipe. Wrenching my mouth free, I barked again. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" Terrance pushed his cock back into my mouth. I whined around the thick obstruction as scalding waves of bliss shuddered through my frame. "God, your cock is so good!" I yowled between gasping breaths; my mouth momentarily empty as I swapped to Trey's dick. I hummed around the bulky shaft as the last tremors flipped through my body.

Quincy smacked my butt approvingly as he withdrew. There was a bustle of disjointed discussion among the team as Jarrett dipped his shoulders beneath me and circled my waist in his arms, jerking my mouth from Trey's pole as he lifted me over his shoulder. I squealed as he carried me from the entryway.

"Time to lose those fashionable socks, baby!" Devon announced, peeling them from my playfully kicking feet as Jarrett carried me to the bedroom. The rest of the team followed close behind.

My bedroom was illuminated with dusky light reflected through the windows off the snow outside. 'Someone should close the blinds.' I mused, but the thought vanished as Jarrett dropped me on the bed. I giggled as I landed, feeling my tits bounce and roll as the mattress rebounded beneath me.

Jarrett wore an expression of pleasant determination as he climbed onto the bed between my splayed feet. His big hands gripped beneath my hamstrings, lifting and separating my thighs as he advanced between my legs. With a low grunt he leaned forward and slipped his cock into me.