Shoveled and Plowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit that's so big!" I gasped as the black cock overfed my pussy. The massive stranger gripped my waist, pulling my body to meet his thrusts. Quincy leaned over from beside the bed, grinning with delight as he fondled my jiggling breasts in both hands.

Devon and Trey knelt at my ears. Tipping my head to either side, I traded my lips between their eager cocks. Bobbing my mouth along Trey's shaft, my tongue twirled around his glans. Then I rolled to my other shoulder, moaning as my lips slithered down Devon's length. Jarrett's cock drove into me, stretching my dripping snatch and making me squeal with delight as I swapped my mouth between his friends.

Terrance arrived at the side of the bed, and, after a final flurry of emphatically forceful thrusts, Jarrett gave up his turn. I yipped as Terrance grabbed my hips and hauled me to the edge of the mattress. Hooking my ankles on his shoulders, his cock sliced through my soaking folds. His hands gripped my thighs, pulling himself harder and deeper into my pussy.

Impatient after being displaced, Jarrett shoved between Devon and Trey and straddled my head. His rigid cock plonked across my face as he pushed the tip to my mouth. Moaning as Terrance fucked me, I tipped my head back and opened my lips to accept him. Jarrett rose on his knees to shove his dick into my mouth. His balls smacked heavily on the bridge of my nose with every thrust. My hands groped blindly at my sides, wrapping Trey's shaft at my shoulder. Quincy grabbed my hand and directed it to his cock as he climbed onto the bed beside me.

Devon climbed off the mattress, restlessly pawing at my tits and stomach while Terrance continued hammering at my gash. Terrance reached down, catching one of my rippling tits. His other hand rose across my collarbone and grabbed my throat. As his strong grip tightened, he used his hold on my throat to pull himself harder into my slit.

"Oh fuuuuck!" the moan choked out of my constricted airway as he pounded away at my pussy, fast, deep, and hard.

Quincy's dick nosed at my ear and jaw, seeking an opening while Jarrett fucked my mouth. Jarrett's tip caught the back of my throat, mining up messy clots of saliva. As Jarrett withdrew, his prick pulled syrupy tendrils of spit from my mouth with it, stretching the sloppy ribbons over my nose and forehead. Quincy's fingers on my chin turned my head toward him, and his eager cock immediately filled my mouth in Jarett's absence. As my tongue churned on the fresh dick, the sticky taste of my own cum filled my mouth.

With a final panting drive, Terrance released his grip on my throat then dropped my legs from his shoulders and backed away, gesturing to Devon in invitation. The second man promptly stepped forward, then grabbed my legs and flipped me onto my stomach. Quincy's pole squirted from my jaws as I spun. Devon's hold on my hips lifted me to my knees with my feet hanging over the edge of the bed. I turned to smile over my shoulder at him, mischievously wiggling my bubble butt at him. With a grin that warned, 'Be careful what you wish for,' Devon bowed his hips and skewered my pussy on his thick black cock.

"Oh my god!" I collapsed forward as my arms jellied beneath me, bawling into the mattress as Devon thumped at my tight slit. His swinging balls smacked against my bald outer folds with every powerful thrust. Devon's hands traveled from my ass, up my spine until they gripped my shoulders, dragging my pussy back into him and forcing his pipe deeper into my cunt.

Trey lay on his back in front of me, perpendicular to my body. I lifted my eyes from the mattress, seeing that Trey still wore my panties around his neck. He smiled as he noted my recognition. Bending on his hip, he guided the head of his cock to my lips. I accepted Trey's dick into my mouth, pursing my lips and drawing them along his rod. I moaned urgently around his shaft while his partner ravaged my snatch.

"Fuck it like you stole it, D!" Quincy whooped. The others noised similar encouragement.

"I told you she could handle a lot of inches!" Devon repeated his earlier rude joke, his voice straining with his athletic effort.

"Maj, that pussy's gonna have miles of dick run through it before we're done with her!" Jarrett added.

Devon's cock punched into my gash, each powerful strike thundering through my nervous system like a shotgun blast. His companions continued to cheer on his efforts, kneeling in a ring on my mattress and stroking their readied hard-ons, watching for their own opportunity. With his strong hands furiously pulling me back by my shoulders, Devon fucked me as though he wanted to punish my pussy for allowing his cock inside it.

Intensifying heat radiated from my pussy throughout my frame. My fingers clutched at the bedspread, pinching fistfuls of the quilt as my body tensed. I desperately tore my lips from Trey's pole, sucking in labored breaths to fuel my screaming climax. "Fuck it's so good! You fuck me so good!" I dropped my face to the bed, wailing into the mattress as the orgasm blazed its excruciating ecstasy through my shuddering frame.

"I told you that hot chocolate would warm you up!" Terrance chuckled.

Before the quaking had ceased, Trey was tugging at my shoulders to pull me towards him. Devon pulled out from my trembling snatch and lay a loud spank on my ass to get me moving. Still panting as I roused myself from my stupor, I crawled across the bed to Trey's lap. Opening my mouth, I slowly sucked his head, before releasing him and rising to my knees. I swung a leg over Trey's waist, then, gripping him at the base, sank my pussy down his length.

"Mmm... fuck... yeah..." I cooed as the fifth thick cock filled my slit. I closed my eyes, feeling my aching quim stretch around his shaft.

Quincy scrambled across the bed, standing at my shoulder and pushing his hard-on to my lips. Flexing my knees, I began to bounce on Trey's pole. My fingers ringed Quincy's base as my lips folded around his tip. I bucked my neck, moaning as I towed my tightly wrapped lips up and down his pipe. My swiveling hips directed Trey's cock into the moist, tender pocket of my cunt, and my blissfully humming lips rewarded Quincy as they buzzed along his shaft.

Devon climbed to my other side. I turned and opened my mouth, wrapping my hand around his pole as I fed his dick into my jaws. My cum was still warm on his shaft as I took him between my lips. My hips whirled, pounding my slit down on Trey's cock. His hands followed the line of my ribs, filling his palms with my wobbling tits. Trey lifted his hips, rhythmically thrusting up to meet my pussy as I sank onto him. Devon cast his head back in pleasure as my lustful groan vibrated into his dick.

Firm hands on my back pushed me forward towards Trey's chest. Keeping my lips on Devon's tool, I peered back to see Terrance pressing in behind me.

"You're gonna want to relax, baby." He leaned in close and rumbled in my ear.

Trey and I stilled our hips as the second man pushed his cock between my cheeks. In my mind, I contrasted my visceral reaction to John calling me 'baby' when he asked for a favor with my obedience when this stranger had announced his intent to invade my asshole. My deliberation was interrupted as Terrance shoved his tip to my sphincter.

"Herngh!" I snarled as my stubborn anus fought to repel the intrusion. Heeding his survival instincts, Devon pulled his dick from my mouth as I strained.

"I said 'relax', baby..." Terrance repeated soberly.

Prying my ass cheeks apart to create more room to work, he gathered for another try. Trey lifted his head from the mattress and took my teat in his mouth. His lips and tongue caressed my nipple, pouring soft pleasure into my body as the pressure resumed at my pucker. I took a deep breath, holding my butt still as Terrance wore down my knot's resistance. With an abrupt pinch, the rim surrendered, and his cock charged through my asshole.

"Hoooooooolyshit!" I howled, mashing my words together at the debilitating ache. The agony of the penetration receded, leaving me with the sudden, bursting fullness with both of my holes packed.

"That's it, you're a natural." Terrance encouraged as his cock burrowed into my backdoor. "But you probably hear that all the time, don't you?" He loudly smacked my ass as the others laughed with him.

Jarrett knelt on the mattress in front of me. His hand on the back of my head shepherded my mouth down to his waiting dick. With his two immense friends pumping my holes full of cock, I eagerly bobbed my head, pulling my lips and tongue over his rigid tool. Devon reasserted himself, pushing his glans against my cheek. I turned my open mouth to his dick, dutifully slobbering over his head and shaft. No sooner had I taken Devon into my mouth than Quincy's prick slapped demandingly at my temple on my other side, and my lips swapped again to service the third man.

"You seem to have had a change of heart about us ganging up on you, huh?" Jarrett laughed as he pulled my face away from Quincy and reclaimed my mouth for his cock. Packed airtight with black dicks, I had only my obedient gaze for reply.

Quincy rotated along the side of our pile of bodies. At the arrival of his friend, Terrance yielded and for an instant, my asshole was vacant. But Quincy was quick to assume Terrance's place behind me, separating my cheeks and surging forward with his hips. I yelped around Jarrett's cock as Quincy barged through my backdoor. I reached to Devon's crotch, taking hold of his dick while bobbing my mouth on Jarrett's shaft. I freed my mouth for a fleeting moment and peeked over my shoulder to mind Quincy's efforts in my pucker, then rotated my mouth to Devon's cock while stroking Jarrett.

The discomfort in my backdoor eased as my body adjusted to the airtight handling. Tears of exertion welled in my eyes and my hair was matted to my brow and temples with sweat. I began to rock and bounce on my knees, simultaneously feeding Trey and Quincy's pricks into my pussy and ass. I drew my lips over Devon's pole, cupping and massaging his heavy balls while jerking Terrance with my other hand.

"Get it slicked, girl." Devon instructed, pushing his dick deep into the back of my throat. I obeyed, albeit involuntarily as I gagged up a gooey mess of slobber that oozed from his head and shaft as he pulled out of my mouth. Streamers of drivel flipped over my lips and dribbled off my chin.

My asshole winked shut as Quincy pulled out. Devon and his dripping tool replaced him behind me. Placing a steadying hand on my spine, Devon's drool-lubed head pressed against my knot then popped through. I winced at the third successive anal penetration but took a deep breath then resumed the motion in my hips and knees to set the tempo for my double use.

Terrance stepped forward and pushed his cock against my jaw. My lips opened and took him in, filling my mouth and sinuses with the grimy flavor of my anus. I raised my watery gaze to return his conquering stare, acknowledging the degrading ass-to-mouth and accepting it as a component of my afternoon gangbang.

"Damn, she's a fucking freak!" Terrance crowed as he watched my lips polish his soiled dick. He thought for a moment, enjoying my mouth's work, before addressing me, "Fuck it, we'll shovel out your boyfriend's car for free anytime!"

"Well, you know, not quite for free!" Trey clarified from under me. The others chuckled in agreement. For response, I jammed his cock into the back of my throat, straining my lips until they ringed the base of his shaft. I pulled back in a panting burst of drool, then swapped Terrance's rod to degrade myself identically on Quincy's dick, fresh from my asshole.

The mammoth black cocks battled for control of my insides. Devon and Trey gouged and yanked my tender guts, each man refusing to cede domain. The rival pricks greedily consumed territory inside me, mercilessly pumping my overtaxed holes. Jarrett grunted his approval as I rotated my mouth to his rod.

The thought of John's obliviousness sent a sinful rush that rivaled the effect of the three cocks in my holes. John had been so worried about his car in the snow; if only he'd known he should have been concerned about the five-man train running through his girlfriend's mouth, pussy -- and now ass -- all snowy-afternoon-long. I pictured him in his apartment, urgently checking his phone for an update on his car. Meanwhile, five strangers were trading turns pumping every one of my willing holes full of black cock.

The outrage of my exploits ignited an inferno deep in my sex. While Devon and Trey hammered at my pussy and ass sparks of crippling rapture flashed through my nerve endings. I wrenched my lips from Jarrett's dick, freeing my mouth to scream as the orgasm ripped through my frame.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" I wailed. My pussy seized on Trey's shaft, spasming as I ferociously came. "Fuck! It's too much! Fuck me!" The orgasm persisted, locking up my muscle groups as it spread through my body.

The torturous climax finally abated, draining my last energy as it receded. I collapsed onto Trey's chest, squashing my breasts between our ribcages. As my body ragdolled between them, Devon ceded his cock's place in my ass. Trey, who had been beneath me while three of his friends took turns fucking my asshole, helped me off him and rolled me to my side on the bed.

Jarrett aggressively fondled my tits until I opened my eyes. Wearing a lascivious grin, he moved his hands into my armpits and began lifting my torso off the mattress. Stirring from my exhaustion, I nodded 'ok' as I let him move me. I called up my emergency reserves of energy and rose to my knees.

After successfully lifting me to my knees, Jarrett's hands enthusiastically returned to my breasts. His erection wagged in his crotch, demanding attention. I bent at my waist, gripping his cock at the base and guiding it to my jaws. My tongue looped around his head, then followed my lips down his shaft. While my lips puckered and pulled along his length, I filled my mouth with warm saliva, layering it heavily on his dick. Pulling him out, I inspected the glaze, licking more slimy spit onto him to complete the lubricating coat.

Jarrett nodded as my tongue completed its work. With a triumphal shove, he pushed me to my hands and knees then rounded my side to slip in at my rear. He pushed the slippery head of his dick to my pucker. The long afternoon had numbed my knot's resistance, and Jarrett surged through my backdoor with only a quiet whimper from my lips.

Trey scrambled to his knees in front of me. His fingers affectionately held my chin, then tipped it upward, lifting my mouth to his cock. I groaned around his shaft as Jarrett rhythmically pumped into my ass. As I gazed up at Trey's smile, my panties hung in the foreground, still draped around his neck. The fatigue from my cum lingered while the men spitroasted my mouth and anus. A chain of creaky sighs sounded from my sinuses with each of Jarrett's thrusts. I bucked my neck, pleasuring Trey with my mouth while the rest of the crew looked on.

"Hrmmh!" the urgency of my cries rose as Jarrett escalated his ferocity. His cock trespassed harder and faster, each strike burrowing deeper into my butt. While the assault at my rear intensified, I slobbered around Trey's dick, wrapping his shaft in my fist and chasing my fingers with my lips up and down his length. "Mrrrhh!" I wailed around Trey's cock as Jarrett feverishly fucked my asshole.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Jarrett crowed as he withdrew, ending his flurried assault. Panting as he stood behind me, he spanked my ass in final approval and offered my bum to Trey.

I followed as Trey took my hand and pulled me across the mattress. He stepped down to the floor, then turned me so I sat on my butt at the edge of the bed. I leaned over and took him into my mouth, lubing his cock to prepare for a final violation. After my mouth had slicked his pipe, Trey decisively pushed me away by my shoulder, tipping me until I lay on my back.

He grasped his slobbery tool and dipped between my parted legs. The round tip struck my taint then slithered downward until it reached my pucker. An extra push slipped his glans through my sphincter and into my backdoor. A dusty wheeze escaped my lips as my battered anus was stretched again. I amorously closed my eyes as I brought my hands to my tits, lushly massaging and pulling my sensitive nipples while I let the fifth stranger fuck my asshole.

Trey thrusted steadily in and out of my pucker, his shaft ringed tightly by my inflexible rim. His scarf of yellow lace flapped against his chest with every drive. The exertion from his extended time as the base layer while I was repeatedly sandwiched by his friends was evident as his breath became ragged and labored as he fucked me. The mattress rocked and shook behind me and I opened my eyes to find the rest of the crew gathered around us.

Devon roared announcing his climax. Holding his prick an inch from my jaw, he launched a trio of sticky banners of jizz spanning from my cheek, across my eyebrows, and into my hair. His second flight tracked over my nostrils and lip, crashing in a gummy heap on my far cheek and dribbling into my ear. A cord streaked a trail through my eye socket to my forehead before his last burst dotted the ridge of my cheekbone and clumped in my baby hairs beside my ear.

Without missing a beat, Quincy's cock began to erupt as Devon's ceased. A wad of cum smacked into my temple like a small fist, splashing onto my forehead and tangling in my hair behind my ear. He fired again, striping my cheek and nose with diverging lines of jism. A zigzagging rope crossed my nose, then spanned my parted lips, ending on the tip of my chin before rolling slushily down the front of my neck. Quincy growled quietly, declaring his last spurt, that I felt spattering in my auburn bangs.

While his two mates had covered my cheeks and brow in white, Trey had continued to fuck my tender asshole. But his stamina broke after watching the others cum on my pretty face. Yanking his cock from my ass, he leaned over my pelvis and catapulted thick cords of splooge that landed in a gooey scrambled lattice on the curved slopes of my tits. More jizz painted a messy racing stripe up my cleavage, ending in a mushy blob under my jaw. Jerking his dick as he stood over me, Trey shot a hail of cummy flecks that dotted the under bulges of my tits, and a last flurry that speckled my stomach and pooled in my bellybutton.

The mattress dented behind my skull as Terrance knelt, straddling my head. "Fuck yeah!" He announced his first volley, sending chords of jism crashing into my chin and leaving a sloppy comet trail in its wake, stretching from my eyebrow, the length of my nose, and petering out on my upper lip. Shifting on his knees, his next burst strafed the side of my nose and my cheek, dripping in streaks off my jaw and down my throat. He smacked the tip of his cock against my brow as he squeezed the remaining drops into my hairline, gushing the last spurts onto my forehead.

"That's twice today I've blasted your face with something heavy and white!" Terrance gloated, sounding satisfied with his paintjob.

Jarrett stepped down from the bed, kneeling on the mattress with one leg and standing on the floor with the other. He loomed at my waist, angling over my torso. The room quieted and I inquisitively lifted my jizz-dappled head off the mattress. My curiosity was repaid with a rocketing salvo of cum that exploded between my eyes and propelled my head back to the bed with a surprised yelp. The room erupted in jolly banter as Jarrett splashed more volleys of spunk onto my rippling tits. His cum trickled over the swollen mounds, mingling with Trey's load as the jism coursed over my body. As Jarrett dripped the final specks of splooge onto my belly, the rest of the group had already started to get dressed.