Show and Tell Ch. 02

Story Info
Frustrations grow as the teasing continues day after day.
1.8k words
4.39
17.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Samantha had promised me some exciting new experiences when on Day 1 of our five day tease, I picked the "You got lucky" lot, and agreed to throw it back in the bag. The next day, when she told me that how her friend Briana would have her way with me while I was blindfolded and helplessly bound, I thought it was a elaborate hoax she was spinning. But over the next hour, first Briana and then Samantha teased me like I never had been before, ruthlessly using my cock to achieve orgasms for themselves while leaving me panting and frustrated. Afterwards, Samantha lazily traced her fingers up and down my swollen cock, while I looked on helplessly and wondering if I would get any sexual satisfaction of my own. She let me choose a lot, and took it from me unopened. Because it was Day 2, there were three "Wait until tomorrow" lots in the bag, and just one folded up slip of paper reading "You got lucky." She continued slowly stroking my cock for another minute or two before opening the folded slip of paper and telling me with a smile, "Oh dear, you are going to have wait until tomorrow to try again."

That night, I lay in bed wondering what else my girlfriend Samantha could have in store for me. We almost never do oral sex, but I couldn't get it out of my mind. And sure enough, on Day 3 I was allowed to bring Samantha to a climax which she thoroughly enjoyed. Then she said "you're going to love this" as she tied my hands tightly behind my back and then took her time licking and sucking on just the tip of my cock. My sole focus was on my cock, Samantha's mouth, and the delicious connection between the two. She moved on to working my entire cock with her mouth. Before long, a stupendous orgasm seemed a certainty. However, I didn't notice her grab the bag, and pull out one of three remaining lots and it was only when she whispered in my ear, "here, I chose for you, hope you don't mind," that it occurred to me that today could turn out to just be a big teasing session but no orgasm. And sure enough, when she opened up the lot, it read "Wait until tomorrow." With me mere seconds from orgasm, Samantha stopped sucking my cock and with an evil smile and said "too bad, you look like you really needed to cum!" I felt the blood pounding through my bobbing cock as I continued to mindlessly and uselessly thrust my hips with the cadence Samantha had been setting, thrusting my cock into thin air, and not erupting into her warm, moist and inviting mouth as seemed so likely just a moment earlier.

A day later, I rang the bell to Samantha's apartment, and wondered what was now in store for me, as I waited for her to open the door. "Come to the bedroom, I was just getting things ready," she welcomed me, and then pranced down the hall. I followed her eagerly into the bedroom to see the bedspread was already pulled down on her king size, four-poster bed, and she had laid out two pairs of handcuffs, four lengths of rope, two vibrators, and a pair of nipple clamps connected by a long thin chain. "All set for some more fun?" she queried. My mind was spinning, and my cock was throbbing, as I tried to figure out what she had planned for the evening.

Samantha instructed me to strip off my clothes and to kneel on the floor, with my arms stretched out behind me, hands touching my heels. She proceeded to handcuff my right hand to my right ankle, and then to handcuff my left hand to my left ankle. "Now try to get up on the bed," Samantha ordered. Try as I might, it was clearly impossible while handcuffed in this manner because I could not straighten my legs, nor could I use my arms to pull myself up. "Perfect, just as I had imagined," said Samantha with a grin. She then took an empty pickle jar filled with similarly sized keys and spread them out carefully in a single layer onto a flimsy looking three-legged table in the middle of the room.

Samantha then shimmied out of her clothes, and tied the free end of each length of rope to a different post on the four-poster bed. She turned on both vibrators, and put one in her pussy and clipped the other to a sash around her waist, so it was touching her clit. Samantha hopped onto the bed, and proceeded to slip each foot through a loop tied to a rope end at the base of the bed, then pulled them tight and extended her arms so she could barely reach her hands into the loops in the ropes tied to the two posts at the head of the bed. She pulled her arms in so the loops around her hands were cinched tight, and just a little bit of slack left in the ropes connecting her hands to the bed posts. Samantha had a slight flush on her cheeks, her nipples were hard, and she was showing a glint of moisture between her legs.

"Get up here on the bed and take me," teased Samantha. Of course we both knew from moments earlier this would be impossible until I found the key needed to unlock the handcuffs. "You've got about 15 minutes to find the right key, because if you take much longer, one or both of the vibrators, which I have on random settings, will hit high. If your goal for this evening is to watch me have a massive orgasm, and nothing more, then you're on the right track with all the staring and drooling."

At that very point, one of the vibrators clicked to a high setting, and Samantha started bucking her hips, and rhythmically pulling her arms and legs against her bondage. She truly was an irresistible sight, and I would have given anything at that moment to be able to freely climb on top of her, remove the vibrator from her pussy and drive my swollen cock deep inside in its place. Again and again.

Eventually, the vibrators clicked to a lower setting, and as Samantha's writhing subsided it occurred to me to try and find the right key, as hopeless a task at that probably was. I awkwardly worked my way over to the wobbly table and realized what a challenge it would be to get even a single key off its lacquered surface, handcuffed the way I was. I saw Samantha watching me closely and realized that my being helpless and sexually frustrated was enhancing her excitement.

I actually got a few keys off the table and tried them in the handcuff keyholes, to no avail, and was trying yet one more in the lock when I heard Samantha gasp as the vibrator touching her clit clicked to high. In the course of looking up, I momentarily lost my balance, and extended my arms in such a way as to knock over the table with the keys, which spilled into the carpet.

"Well done, Houdini!," said Samantha sarcastically, as I barely managed to keep from falling flat on my face. Samantha was bucking her hips, and panting excitedly as the vibrators did their work on her, and a minute or two later screamed out, as she was enveloped by a massive orgasm.

Once the orgasm subsided, Samantha twisted her right hand so she was able to get her fingers to the knot in the cinched loop around her wrist, which she soon untied, and then proceeded to totally free herself of her bondage. She stood up and shook her arms and head to restart the circulation and loosen up. Samantha had been wearing a decorative ribbon around her neck, and this moved enough so a handcuff key which had been clipped on to the back of the ribbon spun around to the front, where it was now in plain sight. "That's right cowboy, the key to your dreams," she taunted. My humiliation deepened as I realized the pickle jar of keys and the three-legged table had probably been nothing more than props.

Samantha took out the vibrator which was now slick with her juices, and turned it on a low setting, saying "this should feel nice," as she briefly touched it to the tip of my cock, which twitched appreciatively. She touched me with the vibrator again and again, skillfully using it to keep me on the edge of orgasm.

"Maybe you can use this better yourself?" questioned Samantha, as she reached for the nipple clamps I had noticed earlier, and with a smile she attached a clamp to my left nipple, ran the thin chain through a loop at the end of the vibrator, and then attached the other clamp to my other nipple. The vibrator was now hanging at the bottom of the v-shaped chain, moving as a pendulum, and by moving my torso back and forth in coordination with my pelvis, I could get it to momentarily touch the tip of my cock. With the stimulation from the vibrator, my cock would twitch, which would push the vibrator away. So even if I were able to hold my torso perfectly still - and I was not - it was clear to me that I could never get myself off due to my twitching cock. But even with no prospect for an orgasm, I needed the sensations, and kept contorting myself to get the little hits of pleasure as the buzzing vibrator would oh-so-fleetingly graze my cock.

After a few further minutes more of this self-teasing by me, Samantha then reached for the bag and pulled out one of the two remaining lots, took a look but did not show it to me, and did not give any indication of what it said. She then took the vibrator, pulled it down a bit more so it touched it to the most sensitive part of my cock, in front and right below the tip, and wrapped her fingers around both the vibrator and my cock so they stayed in continuous contact. I was delirious with pleasure, the pulsing vibrator very quickly pushed me over the edge, and I began to cum profusely into Samantha's hand, and felt a thunderclap of an orgasm roll up my back and down my legs, relieving some of the built up tension and frustration from the multiple days of teasing and denial I had endured. Samantha leaned over to me, and whispered in my ear, "You just got lucky!"