Show & Tell Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, they do," Mike replied, "because we do allow a number of single men at every event. But the history that we've accumulated indicates that certain parties draw more single ladies and couples than others... and the interaction between couples and the addition of a single lady are also more prominent from one week to the next. The one constant, however, is that the "Insatiable" parties draw the highest number of single women of all of our parties."

After a pause, he added, "And remember, single women are always admitted for free... which kind of makes the single men the ones we discriminate against."

When all he got was silence and a few smirks from the women... he forged ahead. "Silver memberships give those members all of the rights of membership and the use of the club for any event. They must make a reservation prior to 6:00 PM on Wednesday in order to assure their place and must arrive at the club before 10:00 PM on Saturday night. The vast majority of our members are in the "Silver" category.

When there weren't any comments on that subject, he continued onto, "And finally there is the "Gold" membership. "Gold" gives members all of the rights of the club... and in addition, access to the "Gold Suite." As you'll see, the suite has quite a few amenities for those who chose this level of membership, never having to make a reservation and use of the gated parking lot a couple."

However, rather than lead us into the "Gold Suite," he walked us back into the "Playroom" and then walked us through the three bedrooms on the right side of the building. The first room was actually two rooms that had been joined together. The room contained two "California King" size beds that had been placed side by side.

That added up to almost thirteen feet of bed!

"This is "The Big Orgy Room," waving his hand across the vast expanse of mattress. "That doesn't mean it can only be used for orgies of Roman Emperor Caligula proportions! There's plenty of room for four or five couples to play and never interact with anyone else."

"What are the windows and chains for?" one of the men asked.

"Glad you asked," Mike replied, "the windows and the doors are for privacy if that is what you desire. This is true in all of the bedrooms. All doors can be closed, and curtains drawn over each window. However, if your desire is to be watched, if you are an exhibitionist, you can show off... but still limit your play to just that by hooking the (plastic) chain across the door. An open door that doesn't have the chain across the door is considered an invitation for others to join in the fun... but don't be too disappointed if someone says, "Oops, I forgot the chain!" A verbal invitation is always the best acceptance... but a lack of "rejection" can also be interpreted as acceptance."

Without any other questions, Mike moved on to the other two bedrooms, both with standard queen size beds and little in the way of decorations, Each had one window and the same rules applied to each of these rooms.

As he started to lead us into a hallway, one of the girls asked, "What are all these for?" as she pointed to the pile of mattresses against the back wall.

"Oops... sorry," Mike replied, an embarrassed look on his face. "Those are used on a night when the theme might include games... "Strip Poker," "Truth or Dare," "Blind Man's Bluff"... games that call for participation by two people or more and can end up with couples split up and interacting with strangers. Those activities can lead to other activities and sometimes we end up needing a lot of room for those activities to be fulfilled."

While that got some smiles, there were no further questions so we down the small corridor. There were two door on the right and a set of small lockers, much like those in a work place, on the left. There were 36 lockers in the set, each numbered with a key on the type of coated elastic wrist cord,

like ones you would find one in a health club or swim club.

The doors on the right were gender specific rest rooms.

The hallway led to the Dungeon.

That looked like it could be an "auto repair facility" what with the black pegboard walls, the auto engine power lift that hung from the ceiling and the many "tools" hung on the pegboard.

Those "tools," however, are what reminded you that no one was going to be working on a '62 Corvette in this garage!

An eight foot in diameter wooden wheel hung from one wall, four fasteners looped through four of the myriad of slits in the wheel. To the left and right of the wheel, a half dozen heavy metal rods hung parallel to the floor, leather bracelets hanging from multiple locations on the bars. Three "discipline" tables of various sizes, two "kneeling" stations and another contraption of unknown breeding littered the space. The pegboard walls were covered with all manner of objects, some of which I identified as "Whips and Floggers, others were easily recognized as leather "riding crops, blindfolds, dog collars, full head masks and strap on dildos."

The rest of the collection was a mystery to me!

Standing in the middle of the room was a doughy looking man... maybe mid-forties, glasses, slightly balding and wearing a plaid shirt, chinos, boat shoes and a smile.

In other words, an older and heavier version of Mike!

Mike introduced us to Ralph... the Dungeon Master. (I'm not kidding you!)

In a quiet voice, Ralph explained the rules of the dungeon, what was allowed and what was forbidden. "Safe words" were always a prerequisite and... in closing he added, "I'm here to explain anything you might have a question about and to help in any way I can to heighten your pleasure when you are under my care."

Unless someone wanted to change the handle bars on their Harley "Fatboy" I couldn't see Ralph being of much help.

Mike then led us through a matching hallway on the other side of the dungeon, this one with a small room on the left, same door and window arrangement, with a twin bed in the middle of the room, on which sat some sort of a small, "pleather" covered half roll. There was a "remote" of some kind attached to the object by an electrical cord that continued running from the "remote" to an outlet. It looked to be about a foot high, a foot and a half long and a foot wide.

I had no idea!

But luckily, before I could ask, "Okay... I give up?" Mike announced, "Welcome to every woman's favorite room in the house... "The Sybian Room!"

Several of the women knowingly nodded.

But it was Elle who asked... "What is it?"

Innocent and naive to the end!

Mike laughed and then said, "I knew it would be you who asked."

Walking over, he took her hand and asked, "Do you feel lucky?"

With a smirk, she shot back... "If you're thinking what I think you're thinking... it's me who should be asking that question!"

That cracked everyone up, Mike having to sit down on the side of the bed. But once he recovered... he sputtered, "Okay, I'll reserve my answer to that... once I'm done with the tour."

Picking up her hand again, he led her to the edge of the bed, where he gently steered her onto the bed and then directed her to the machine, asking her to wait a moment while he explained the process involved in preparing the... Sybian (?) for use. Once done explaining that, he then retrieved a basket from the small nightstand next to the bed and asked, "Would you have a preference?"

The basket contained a number of semi- hard, flesh colored dildos of various sizes and configurations.

Elle looked at him as if he'd offered her a collection of used parts from that '62 Corvette!

A few giggles from the girls who knew what they were looking at, one of whom stepped forward with an assist, choosing a short, but thick, phallus and handing it to Mike.

Mike then went back through process of getting the Sybian ready for use, first spraying the unit with disinfectant, then wiping the spray off. He then draped a small white towel, with a hole in the middle, over the top of the unit, before lubricating the faux cock with KY oil, affixing a rather rigid looking 3" spring to a slot on the top of the machine... before, finally, slipping the phallus over the top of the spring.

Turning to Elle, he smiled and said, "Okay... it's ready, so if you would, please mount it as if you were sitting on a horse."

She looked at him, tilting her head, before asking, "What do I do with that?" pointing at the barrel shaped penis looking object in the middle of the Sybian.

"What would you like to do with it?" Mike answered with a wicked grin on his face.

If any of the "Orienteers" had any doubts as to what Elle was wearing under her miniskirt, those were immediately cast aside as she flipped the skirt up, while slowly settling on top of the Sybian, working the phallus into herself until she astride the machine, both knees on the bed, the dildo completely buried inside her.

And she was already getting excited... as was the small crowd surrounding her.

Mike then followed her onto the bed, picking up the controller and showing it to everyone. The devise had two dials, each numbered one to five. Turning to look at Elle, he smiled and then turned the right dial to "two."

The Sybian started to buzz, clearly a vibration mode at work.

Elle immediately showed some surprise, squirmed on top of the machine.

Mike turned towards me, raised an eyebrow, hesitated for ten seconds and the twisted the dial up to "four."

Elle leaned forward, eyes closed, her hips beginning to rock forward and back, her breath becoming ragged, a small guttural moan emitted as her body tensed.

All this took place less than 30 seconds after she'd climbed on top of the dildo!

Then Mike turned to me again, pointed at the left dial, raised an eyebrow and turned that dial to "two."

Elle... whose eyes had been closed since Mike had turned the machine on, so was oblivious to his shenanigans... jumped when the dildo started to oscillate, as well as vibrate, inside her.

But she didn't open her eyes or protest in any way.

Instead, she put her head back, leaned back, with her hands now behind her holding her up, her face a picture of euphoria, her mouth forming a perfect "O."

Mike twisted both dials to "four," dropped the controller onto the bed and leaned forward, both of his hands going to Elle's chest, rubbing and squeezing her breasts.

Her moan was probably audible from the street... her eyes snapping open and her hands coming up, wrapping behind Mike's neck and pulling him forward until he lost his balance and fell sideways next to her.

I doubt she noticed that he'd disappeared, because her hips now started to thrust forward, rebound and thrust forward again, each time the action picking up speed until she screamed out... "Ooohhh my Gawdddd!" and reached an orgasm that had her sitting as rigid as a statue on top of the Sybian!

Her collapse was very dramatic, the dildo staying inside her when she fell off the machine on the opposite side of Mike.

He'd yet to recover from her headlock!

Sweat glistening all over her, Elle staying in the same place for a good thirty seconds, before she rolled over onto her back and sat up.

In those thirty seconds, no one had moved... or uttered a sound.

Start to finish, including the 30 second "cool down?"

At most... 90 seconds!

The guy closest to me then stage whispered, "Holy shit!" and that cracked everyone up.

She and I caught up with everyone else, after she'd dislodged the phallus, as Mike was describing the three bedrooms on the front side of the building, one in particular which was set up for the viewing pleasure of anyone lucky enough to be invited in.

Once done with that, Mike asked if anyone wanted a refill on their drink, which I immediately did, also getting a glass of ice water for Elle, in an effort to hydrate her after her battle with the Sybian.

Then we were shown the "Gold Suite."

Entering the area, it was immediately evident that this was a huge upgrade over the rest of the club.

To the left was a six person hot tub, with two steps up to enter. Behind that was a walk in shower with clear glass walls, a "Show off" shower Mike's way of describing it. To the right of that were two large bath rooms and between those and the door to a very elaborate bedroom, a walk in closet and wall of full size lockers.

The bedroom was very "Victorian" with heavy "Baroque" furnishings, the bed a massive king size with a vibration option. Two TV's ran continuous porn, the two "night stands" covered with sex toys, lubes and condoms.

But that wasn't the highlight of the suite!

That was found in the second bedroom, this one to the left of the entrance and this one only for those who enjoyed showing off!

When in the "Nightclub" I'd noticed a window wall that was across from the entrance. Because it was dark inside, I really hadn't paid attention to it.

Now, standing inside the room and looking out... I could appreciate the "Showing off" aspect of the room.

Above a four foot "Knee wall" there was no wall! It was entirely "plexiglass."

Anyone or everyone in the "Nightclub," could enjoy the festivities inside this room, while those in the room could enjoy the reaction of those outside.

There was nowhere to hide... except maybe under the covers!

I looked at Elle, tits exposed, crotch and ass exposed... and smile exposed and knew that as soon as Mike told us we were through with the tour... I would signed up for a "Gold Suite" membership.

Three minutes later, Elle, Mike and I were standing just outside the Gold Suite door. "I'll have all the paperwork prepared for you tonight... and then I'll come and find you.," he promised, before adding, while putting an arm around Elle's shoulder and letting his hand drop onto her left breast, he told her, "and I'll also address that comment you asked earlier."

She reached into his crotch with her right hand and gave his cock a squeeze... telling him, "And I'm looking forward to that."

"What now?" I asked, as she watched Mike depart.

"Can we go back to the "Symbols" room... I'd like to look at all that stuff ..."

Then we saw Mike spin on his heels and walk back to us.

"Oh, and you now have complete access to the Gold Suite, so use anything you'd like."

We both said, "Thank you."

Thinking I was heading back to the "Sybian," I took Elle's hand, only to be pulled back into the Gold Suite, where she announced, "I want to use the hot tub!"

Now during the tour, we encountered a number of the members, all keeping their distance but checking us... or should I say, checking the girls out... Elle obviously more noticeable than any of the other girls.

With only the "O" blouse, miniskirt and heels to take off, Elle was up the steps and into the tub less than a minute after we returned to the Gold Suite.

I took my time and hung my clothes on hangers and locked them, along with Elle's clothes in one of the lockers.

Then I joined her.

A dip in a hot tub is not a very good idea, the chlorine a hard to scent to mask when you're going to be going home to a, hopefully, sleeping wife... or husband... later that same night.

BUT... when you're lover has just gotten naked, after an extremely erotic introduction to a sex machine of possible legendary potential and is beckoning you to join her in the hot tub... chlorine is not a something that your libido might necessarily bother with.

We'd just gotten comfortable when a single male entered the Gold Suite. While we'd, as I said, chanced upon a number of individual and couples club members during the tour, especially when Elle was introduced to the Sybian,.. this was our first one on one encounter with one of them.

"Oops... didn't know anyone was in here."

"Not a bad opening line," I thought to myself, an "ice breaker" that could only illicit a positive response from two "newbies."

I mean... what were we going to say, "Yeah... we just joined and we want this suite to ourselves... so screw!"

This was especially true of Elle, when she immediately told the guy, "Oh... please... we've just joined and we'd love to have your company."

"Hey!" I could have said, "maybe the guy just came in to hang up his coat."

But she'd already offered the invitation... so he did hang up his coat... and everything else... and slid into the hot tub across from us.

Elle's eyes had followed his every move... especially when he dropped his boxers on the floor!

Neil had been a member for, "... just over three years," and had been present for, "... lots of Saturday night parties."

But then he added with a smile, "This, however, is the first "Orientation" that I've attended since my own... and it's already had two firsts."

Biting... Elle asked, "Really... what firsts?"

Eyes widening and adding a big grim, Neil answered, "First... I've never seen Mike interact sexually with a member before, new or anything else. And... second, I've never been in this hot tub before."

Reaching out and taking his arm, Elle pulled him to a place next to her, with me on her left, him on her right.

Her hand disappeared under the water, Neil's shoulders twitching when it found its way into his crotch.

My shoulders twitched when her left hand found my crotch.

And... just to prove her ability to "multi task," she continued to question Neil about his experiences at the club... his answers becoming more disjointed as she moved her left hand to his crotch, turning her back to me, and playing with his balls as she stroked his shaft.

She had him cumming in her mouth less than two minutes later, finishing the job with him sitting on the edge of the hot tub... that shaft and those balls now played with by her mouth, tongue and fingers.

Leaving him spread out on the floor next to the bubbling tub, she was naked and still dripping as she made her way back to the Sybian... where I practiced with the controller, varying the levels of vibrator and oscillator... then watching as Elle reached another explosive orgasm, this time without Neil watching, but with two of the "Orienteer" couples and a single male filling in for Mike!

There was barely room on the bed for me, the Sybian, Elle, never mind five other people... but no one complained, especially Elle.

With her still dopey... and still naked after her latest orgasm, we made our way back to the Gold Suite, where we flopped onto the inside room bed, both of us noticing the mirrored ceiling for the first time, as well as the standing, pre-positioned full length mirrors that were placed around the room, offering varied views of the fun and games that might take place on the bed.

A different, but still potentially titillating voyeuristic set up than the other bedroom with the glass walls adjacent to the Night Club.

It was a something we would defiantly investigate.

"I like this place," Elle observed, while watching herself from three angles, her right hand finding its way between her legs.

A tent began to grow between my legs... when a voice from the doorway agreed with her determination, adding, "... and we're all better because of it!"

Mike, wearing a big smile and carrying a clipboard.

Since there wasn't a chain across the open door to keep him out... and neither Elle or I objected to his presence... he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

Elle continued to stroke the slit between her legs... her attention now focused on him.

Watching her as intently as she him... he spoke to me.... "Got the paperwork done, just need you decide your method of payment...," his voice catching as Elle closed her eyes and moaned softly, her legs tightening... her thighs squeezing her hand, now buried between those thighs... "will that be cash... check... or..."

Pausing... I waited... watching Elle rock slowly back and forth... before asking, "Do you barter...?" causing him to turn away from Elle and look at me.