Show & Tell Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Staff cannot interact sexually... in any way... with the members," he replied... quoting the club's, "Rules and Regulations."

"We're not members... yet," I reminded him... and then threw in, "and this isn't a regularly scheduled event."

Elle reached out and took his left forearm in her right hand and pulled him towards herself.

He dropped the clipboard on the floor and rolled on top of her.

As they began to kiss... I got up and moved to the other side bed, where I got undressed. Laying down next to her, I replaced her now empty crotch with my left hand, pushing and inserting my middle and index fingers into her, already, soaking wet cunt.

Her moan and then her left hand moving to my rock hard cock... signaled a change in her perception of her situation, as she quarter rolled to her left, to better receive my attention and better attend to her own wants.

Mike used the break to get undressed himself and then crawled back next to her, his attention given to her face, neck, chest and abdomen... before I moved my hand and let him move his face to her crotch.

Her right hand found its way to the back of his head.

My move wasn't altogether altruistic... as I then crawled up the bed until I was kneeling with my dick even with her face and I gently turned that face to the left so that I could insert my now "steel" hard cock into her mouth.

Her left hand found its way to my balls, as I bent over her, my hands now resting on the other side of her head, my cock now free to slide in and out of her mouth... as deep or shallow as I desired.

Elle wasn't in the mood to play, "Who's in charge," as she stuck her hand between my legs and pulled me forward with that hand on my ass, until my shaft was all the way down her throat.

Now she had both Mike and I... just where she wanted us...!

Him with his tongue and two fingers deep inside her twat... and me with my cock shoved all the way down her throat!

She was happy... I was happy... and given his current position... I would have thought that Mike would be happy too....

But there was a something he had in mind, as Elle and I would quickly find out, that would make him feel even happier!

Pulling his face out her Elle's crotch, he kissed his way up to her face, where he reached his hand under my ass... placed it on top of Elle's hand, as HE started to play with my balls.

That was something new!

Elle realized it too, her mouth and face coming off my crotch as she turned to look at what Mike was doing...

That suited him... as he now pushed himself up slightly higher on top of Elle, his face replacing hers in front of my cock... as he took me all the way into his mouth, his fingers still playing with my balls!

Uummmmm...!

My deranged brain had fantasized any number... and I mean lots of numbers, of scenarios involving Elle and other men. But having her laying on a bed, with a man she'd met less than two hours earlier, his face over hers, blocking her face from what had been exclusively hers only moments before... that being my cock, as he happily sucked on me... while continuing to play with my balls!

WTF...?

And WTF was I suppose to do... never mind Elle?

Somehow, with neither saying a word... they reached a compromise.

I was tipped over onto my back, by both Elle and Mike, who then licked and kissed me and each other... as they made their way down my body until both of them were sharing my crotch, taking turns licking and sucking on my cock and balls... and kissing each other as they attended to me.

Watching them in the mirror... it looked strange... but it didn't feel strange!

I'll admit I'd often thought about having two girls attend to me this way... but if anything, Elle seemed to be finding the arrangement very stimulating, her attention to me heightened by the competition!

While I was not a savant of the bi-sexual lifestyle, Mike seemed to be enjoying the game as well, his attention to Elle a real part of this double play!

Then... and I could almost see the light bulb go on over her head... Elle suddenly had another idea.

Again, without a word to either of us, she knelt up, leaving Mike alone with my dick in his mouth... moved down his body and started to suck on his cock!

While now giving him her oral attention, she multi tasked once more, tugging and pulling on him until she managed to have him laying parallel to me, both of out crotches side by side... her face and mouth now going from his cock to mine and then back again.

He and I looked at each other, maybe... no definitely, Mike having had experience with this combination before... while I'd watched more than enough porn to have seen two men being serviced by one woman... to know that we needed to stand up in front of her... and have her play with both of our dicks at the same time!

That was extremely stimulating for all three of us, Elle actually getting both of our cocks in her mouth at the same time and getting us and herself so fucking excited that when Mike and I looked at each other again... we both knew what WE wanted to do... Elle only invited along for the ride!

I dropped onto the bed on Elle's right, pulling her on top of myself and kissing her intensely on the mouth. Working my right knee between her legs, I separated them and reached around behind her, using my hand to guide my cock into her saliva and vaginal secretion soaked pussy. As I adjusted her on top of me... Mike knelt on the bed behind us, slipping himself between our legs and...

(After Elle's tryst with Brendan, the "Security Guard" from Eden Redux, as documented in Chapter 20, she'd casually mentioned in passing that she'd fantasized about Brendan and I fucking her at the same time. That fantasy hadn't escaped my attention.)

Elle felt him move and knew where he was. But did she have any idea why he was there and what would come next?

And once again... neither did I?

My money was on his fucking her ass... but she had no idea what he would do... and for that matter... she didn't care!

She was on top of me and I had my cock inside her and that was good enough for her.

Mike had an idea for a way to make her less satisfied with that arrangement.

Once positioned, he used his fingers to rub my cock and Elle's pussy, wiping the cunt juice and spit off them and used that to lubricate his dick. Then, without any further permutations he slipped his cock into Elle's pussy, stuffing it into her above mine, the width and length of his cock adding to the pulsation of her vaginal regions, her cry loud enough to catch both my and Mike's attention.

Our combined attention was geared to raise her sensual levels to depraved heights, making the Sybian seem like a battery powered "Gillette Mach 3!"

And it was working!

The combination of Elle's cries and bucking... Mike's pushing his cock against mine, as we both pumped vigorously into her and the overstuffed sensation of both of us inside her... conspired to overwhelm both Mike and I, as I came first, squirting a full load of my cum into her... that sensation causing Mike to explode immediately after, causing Elle to erupt in her third... or forth, screaming and crying orgasm of the night!

It took us a full minute to recover enough to fall off one another, Elle immediately going into her favorite "guilty pleasure" routine, licking both Mike and I clean, enjoying each and every drop of our cum that she could salvage off and around our cocks.

And I knew it wouldn't end there, her habit of not cleaning up after our lovemaking, or after she'd had sex with another man, all a part of her ritual for later... that being the licking my/our/cum off her fingers... after digging for it inside her, as she lay in bed next to her husband.

Besides allowing her another orgasm, this was a way of gaining retribution for his treatment of both her and their daughter Kim, whom he'd recruited to join in his verbal and psychological abuse of his wife and her mother.

Kim had only just begun to understand how her father had used her to further aid in that abuse.

She'd told me that it would sometimes take her three days to completely clean out that semen... not that she ever cared about any of that.

Mike gave us an extra six months of membership free... but only after we'd promised to attend at least one more "Orientation Night."

On the ride back to her car... Elle never mentioned anything specific about her experience, only that it had been, "... even more fun than I ever could have anticipated..." and that she wanted me to promise that I'd take her to Options, "... at least once a month!"

I promised to try.

It took me three days to put together a description of our experiences at "Options," but it was one that got "rave reviews" from both Kat and Keith.

Both wanted to join us one night and both interested solely in Elle.

Keith, however, was decent enough to add, "... oh, and I'll throw in Sara to keep you busy."

When I informed Kat of Keith's offer, she laughed and said, "Okay, maybe I'll rub you balls while Elle's eating my pussy!"

Giving her my most salacious grin, I told her... "Hey... it's a start!"