Show & Tell Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If need be, she would then change back into her original garments and finish her run.

In her, almost, nineteen months of running, she'd never seen either Eddie, or his wife, at their house.

Which was why, on a Friday morning in early-August, at the end of a nice run... and a quick detour into the trees near Eddie's house to change for her two favorite voyeurs... she was surprised to see Eddie's wrecker parked at the end of their driveway.

She was even more surprised when the driver's side door opened, and Trey stepped out of the vehicle.

She forgot about the two old guys.

Stopping at the end of the driveway, she looked at him and said, "Hi..."

Walking towards her, he smiled and said, "Hi back at you."

After a quick... but not, for her, unemotional embrace, she held him at arm's length and said, "God... look at you... so grown up and so..."

It wasn't that she was tongue tied, but she didn't know how to say what she wanted to say... because she was sure she'd sound like a thirteen-year-old!

He's matured, but not to the point of looking like a grown man. With his military haircut, the extra weight he'd put on, the tautness of every part of his body... it still couldn't hide the fact that he was just twenty.

"What do I look like?" he asked, snapping her out of her reverie.

"You look like you... and that's more than enough for me to try and keep myself from babbling on and on," she finally commented.

"Well, that being the case... you still look like you."

The compliment suddenly made her feel like... she'd just run five miles, in the early morning heat and humidity, and she probably looked like a drowned rat!

But she couldn't say that, so she just said, "Thank you."

They stood there for a moment, just looking at one another... and the Trey said, "Well, it's really nice to see you... I've got to bring the truck to the garage... but... could you... maybe stop at the shop later this afternoon? I've got some stuff I have to do... but I'd also like to talk to you. Would that be possible?"

Looking at him, she shrugged and said, "Sure, what time later this afternoon?"

"I don't know... maybe 4:30... 5:00?"

"Okay, I'm going to the beach, but I'll be back long before then... so I'll see you there."

Worst day of the summer for Kathy.

Elle was ready to leave before they got to the beach. Had they been going to the Town Beach... Kathy would have turned around and dropped her off. But they'd been planning this day for two weeks so...

But that now seemed like a really bad idea, because it was nonstop, "What would he want to talk about? What should I wear? What if he wants to take me out...? What?... What?... What...?

"What the fuck do you think he wants!" an exasperated Kathy finally shouted, "he wants to fuck you! You've been showing off everything you've got to him since he was fifteen... so he's probably been jerking off... thinking about getting into your pants for the past five years! Jesus Elle... it ain't rocket science!"

"You think so?"

Kathy nearly drove off the road, her eyes closed and shaking her head at Elle's naivete.

They'd decided to go to Jamestown, on Conanicut Island, which is adjacent to Aquidneck Island, where Newport is located. Nice quiet little spot... very quiet, which meant that Kathy had to listen to Elle spell out every scenario that she felt might arise and then whatever contingencies that Elle would devise in whatever case.

By noontime, Kathy had decided that was she was either going to abandon Elle, drive into Jamestown, find a bar and get drunk... or offer Elle to the three young boys who'd been sitting on a very large rock behind where they'd been sunning for at least forty-five minutes, Elle's bikini holding their attention like nothing they'd even seen before.

"If I didn't think they'd all suffer from a heart attack... I'd tell you to stand up and wave to them. But then we'd have to sit around and fill out police reports and you'd be late getting to Eddie's. I'm not going to bed tonight until you call me and let me know what happened."

"Stand up and wave to who?" the confused question.

"The three Peeping Toms..." came the answer.

Giving her friend a strange look... Elle asked, "Peeping Toms?"

Standing up, she turned and looked. The three boys, and they were boys... couldn't have been more than fifty feet away.

Kathy had driven to Beavertail State Park, where there wasn't a beach per se... but there were any number of tiny bits of shoreline where one could lay in relative isolation.

Or so she thought.

These boys had probably been using that rock as an observation point, just as generations of their forebearers had done, by hearing about it from their older brothers or friends. I doubt any of those generations had encountered anyone dressed like Elle.

This bikini, another from the Brazilian website, was made from ten strips of red spaghetti strings. The strings had been fashioned into a bikini by sewing eight of the strings to the longest lengths, creating three "triangles," two of which outlined her areola and nipples, the third her perfectly shaved vagina. That was all there was to the "garment."

Elle stood, tiny smile of her lips, looking at the boys.

The boys, probably no older than fourteen, sat open mouthed, just staring at her.

Kathy, knowing that Elle would probably stand there for a half hour, waiting for someone to do or say something, solved the standoff by shouting, "Get out of here you little perverts or I'll call the Park Rangers!"

That was it for the beach, Kathy having taken the precaution of bringing a modest cover-up for Elle, drove into Jamestown where the two of them had a nice, outdoor patio lunch, which now included that customary pitcher of Sangria.

She had Elle home at 3:00, with more than enough time to prepare for her "date" with Trey.

"Call me TONIGHT!" Kathy's final words.

Kathy had also cautioned Elle about her wardrobe for the "date" with Trey. "You'll be going to his father's shop to meet him... and Eddie might still be there, so you'd better be careful about what you wear because you don't want to start anything that might cause talk in town."

Taking the advice to heart, Elle wore a cute sundress... which while demure, accented all her womanly assets.

When she arrived at the shop, Trey was standing in front of a set of open doors, pointing for her to bring her car inside the garage.

She thought nothing of following his directions.

Once inside, she turned off the motor and waited as he closed the doors behind her and then stepped over to her car and opened the door for her.

"Hey..." with a big smile, "Thank you for coming."

With a smile of her own, Elle pointed at him and replied, "Why wouldn't I? You go away for two years, come back and ask me to meet you... so you could, "discuss," something with me."

Now doing a slow pirouette, she asked, "But why the closed doors?"

Trey stepped back, kind of hanging his head... before shyly admitting, "My boys are getting out of work about now and they'll all be wanting to drop by and say hello. I wanted a few minutes of your time... to ask you about some things that I've been thinking about... things that will embarrass me to ask... but hopefully things that won't embarrass you if you chose to answer."

Shrugging, she smiled again and admitted, "That seems fair."

Leading her to a door in front of her car, he opened it and they stepped into an office/storeroom that she never knew existed. The office was to her right and big enough for a desk, chair and a couch. The storeroom was to her left, through a large open archway.

The office also solved the mystery as to why there were no pictures of Trey in the "outer office..." this private office a shrine to Eddie's son.

Pictures and stories that dated from his Little League, Pop Warner Football and Town Youth Basketball days, through his High School exploits and into all his military experiences... at least those that had been publicized.

"Wow!" was all she could say.

"I know," he deadpanned, "this is really embarrassing!"

As she perused the clippings and stories, she asked, "So what was it that you wanted to talk about?"

Standing at the side of the desk, he hesitated... kind of stammered for a moment and again offered an apology, before asking a question.

"I'm sorry I even started this... I mean I shouldn't have bothered you... I really have no right..."

Elle turned from the picture, tilting her head to the left, put her hands on her hips and demanded... "Trey... ask me the damn questions!"

He immediately spit it out... "Do you always dress like that?"

"Dress like what?" she answered.

Stammering again, "Well... like... well... not like you are now... that's really nice, but... you know..."

"No Trey, I'm sorry but I don't know?" her voice even.

"Geez Mrs. Adams... this is hard... you know, like you were this afternoon."

She looked at him with a confused look, then realized what he meant.

The outfit she'd changed into for her two, "admirers," was a tank top that I'd cropped... until there was so little of it... that her bottom of her boobs were exposed, even when she was standing still. But when she was running...! Her shorts were from the same Brazilian company that made the bikinis and so tight that the front showed off her perfect, "Camel Toe," and the back displayed half of her ass cheeks.

Typical of what she'd wear for her, "boys."

But Trey wouldn't know that.

"You mean like this afternoon when I was running? Trey, it's summertime and it's hot and I'm out running in this heat. Should I wear long johns and a winter jacket?"

"No ma'am, but you'll have to admit that there wasn't much to what you were wearing... and to be honest... I'll have to say that you don't seem to wear a lot when you're not working."

This was not going where she thought, hoped, it might.

But she could give it a nudge in the right direction.

"Well, I wear what I want when I'm not working because I don't have a Dress Code. Is that something that offends you?"

Nudge... and the stammering was gone.

"No... none of that offends me... but if you looked like... and please don't take this any way other than the way I'm saying it... but if you looked like all of the other women around here, no one would notice or care what you wear. But you don't look like any of the other women... or even the girls... you are something altogether different."

"Okay... I guess," she replied, "and I appreciate what you're trying to tell me. But I'm different how? And there are lots of beautiful women... and girls, "... around here," so what is it that makes me different from all of them?"

Moving around the desk, he sat on the front edge, now an arm's length from where she was standing.

With a slight smile, he looked directly into her eyes and said, "Confidence."

As she was telling me all of this, much of it while we were sitting having lunch on one of our, "Summertime," dates, it was impossible for me know how she saw herself in this circumstance. While she was obviously guilty of manipulating Trey with her demeanor and her exhibitionism, I know that she honestly felt that neither of those two misdeeds had done anything to him... other than to get her to where she was at that moment. But truth be told, this was exactly where she'd wanted to get him... from the first moment she'd realized that want!

He was a boy, now man, that she'd wanted and now...

But then something occurred to her, something that, until that moment, she hadn't given a thought to... so she asked.

"Now I have a question for you. This afternoon... were you waiting for me?"

Head back down, but with a smile, he said, "Waiting for you?"

"Yes, parked at the end of the driveway... you were waiting for me weren't you."

Lifting his head, the smile still there, he snorted a laugh and said, "Guilty."

Now she was confused, "But why? How would you know I'd be running past your house?"

"Advanced intelligence," he responded... then continuing before she could interrupt... "My mother and I have had a running conversation about you... and, as she like to call them, "... those two old fools...," that come out to watch your run pass our house. She also mentioned that you sometimes wear running clothes that even she finds, "revealing." Anyway, she was headed to the grocery store and saw you running out on Sawyer... so she called me with, "... a forward observation report."

"And I thought no one was ever home..." Elle mumbled to no one in particular.

She then took a step forward and put her right index finger under Trey's chin...

His eyes grew wide... especially when she crooked that finger... pulling his head forward with it and kissing him lightly on the lips.

Before he could react, she stepped back, reaching behind her back and unzipped her dress. Shrugging the straps off her shoulders, she let the top fall to her waist, her breasts now fully exposed.

His eyes grew wide and he stood... but was still hesitant... when a car horn sounded outside the building and voice called out, "Hey... shit for brains... you in there?"

The air went out of both of them... and then, looking at one another... they burst out laughing.

"Yo... Edward the Third...," now a different voice, "get your sorry ass out here... you have important people waiting to bust your balls!"

Elle, still giggling, took both of Trey's hands and placed them on her breasts. Wrapping her arms around his neck she stood on her toes and kissed him passionately on the lips, her tongue searching for and finding his.

He kissed her back just as passionately, his right hand fondling her breasts, while his left hand reached down and grabbed her ass, helping to hold her up as they continued to kiss.

"Come on fuck face... what are you doing in there...?" as the sound of a second car could be heard in the lot.

Breaking away, Trey shook his head... mumbled, "I knew this would happen," then looked at Elle and said, "I'm going to go out through the front, but I'll leave the garage doors ready to open. Wait till I get these guys out of here and then you can just push open the doors and leave... after you shut them."

Leaning over and kissing her again, he pulled her top up, turned her and zipped up the dress, all while asking, "Is it possible for you to come back here... if you want to... maybe later tonight? I mean..."

Placing her finger on his lips... she whispered, "What time?"

"Nine... no... at 8:30?"

"Where do I park?"

Exhaling deeply, Trey answered, "The doors will be open, but there won't be any lights on."

Before she could say another word, he turned, unbolted the two doors, gave her a slight wave and walked out through the front office.

She heard much rowdy yelling, insults hurled and backslapping as his buddies greeted Trey. She grew misty eyed at the obvious affection that these young men held for one another, a testament to all of them...

But she really wished that they'd saved it for tomorrow!

Once all the cars left, she pushed open the doors and backed out of the garage. Getting out of her car, she pushed the doors closed and drove away.

On her way home she called Kathy, explained what had happened and asked her to call her house right away, "... because Todd will still be home... and ask for me. Since I'm not there, just tell him you spoke to Judy and she wants us to meet her at 7:00 and go out to dinner. TJ has a game, so Todd will be taking him, but if you wait two minutes, I'll be walking in while you're still on the phone."

When Elle walked in the house, Todd said nothing to her... just handed her the phone.

AT 6:30, after another shower and much primping... Elle left the house and met Kathy at a small local Coffee Shop. From there, they drove to the bar where Judy still bartended. Without naming who, Kathy spilled the beans when Judy asked why Elle was, "... dressed to kill."

Two martinis later... and after much discussion between the three schoolteachers, Elle needed a glass of water so she could safely get to her rendezvous, armed with advice from both women on how to "... totally destroy that boy sexually!"

She had her own plan.

At 8:30, with the sky almost dark, Elle turned into the lot and saw the two doors opening, the only light coming from the back office behind the service bay. She drove in, Trey walking behind her car and closing the doors.

Knowing that Todd and TJ would be home by the time she had finished off the unsuspecting Trey, she'd brought a change of clothes with her. She'd changed in Kathy's car on the way to the bar, which is why Judy had asked, "Why are you dressed to kill?"

Now she waited in the car for Trey to open her door, something he'd been taught by his father since he was a boy.

He didn't disappoint.

Stepping out of the car... neither did she.

When she'd walked into the bar, she was wearing a skintight, metallic silver, mini skirt, which barely covered her ass, and a deeply cut, matte black, cowl front blouse, which was also backless. Five-inch black leather slides finished off the ensemble. I can describe it because I'd purchased it for her, from an on-line store, earlier in the year.

The only adjustment she'd made in the interim... was to loosen the straps holding up her top, the effort exposing even more of her chest.

Dressed in cargo shorts and a t-shirt, Trey shook his head and said, "As always, I find myself under dressed... and you look, as always, spectacular!"

Elle smiled at that and said, "Thank you...," as she stepped into the open doorway... "but I believe that... "Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder," and in my opinion... you'd look beautiful in a potato sack!"

Wrapping an arm around her waist, Trey bent and kissed her, the kiss lingering, Elle wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply... both using their tongues to search for places in the other's mouths that their own tongues couldn't reach.

Both were successful.

Now he reached down and picked her up, his right arm under her knees, his left arm supporting her back... while she continued to kiss him as he carried her to the couch in his father's office. Turning, he reached for a champagne bottle that was sitting in a metal pail full of ice on the desk. Popping the cork, he poured two glasses of the bubbly fluid into Styrofoam cups, a smile followed by, "Romantic huh," before handing her the cup.

"To you," he intoned, tilting his cup to hers.

Smiling, she reached up and touched the lip of her cup to his... replying, "To the grown up you. Thank you for always treating me with respect and consideration."

Drinking the entire contents of the cup, Trey crushed it, dropped it into the waste basket next to the desk and said, "You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment."

Elle laughed... and replied by standing, swallowing the remains of her drink, crushed the cup and threw it at the basket...

It missed.

But she made up for it by reaching for... and pulling off Trey's shirt... following that up by unbuttoning and unzipping his shorts, throwing those on the floor next to his shirt... then bending and taking his rock-hard cock into her mouth.

Nothing he would do could cause her to stop sucking on him, her only desire at this point was having him cum in her mouth.

Grabbing his ass, she pulled him forward until she was able to sit down on the couch...

His cock never left her mouth.

Fondling his balls, she continued to suck on him, her nose and mouth constantly butting against his pubic bone, his cock completely swallowed.

Moaning... or was it growling... he tried to pull away from her... but his efforts were thwarted by her hands pulling on his ass, holding him against her face, her sucking now becoming even more urgent.