Show & Tell Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving up... he relaxed, held her head by the sides and let her take him until he moaned... his whole body shaking, as he shot his load deep down her throat.

Then he collapsed on the couch next to her.

Not one to let a drop of cum escape, Elle then bent down and licked his cock... sucking on it once more, until she was sure she'd gotten every drop.

Standing, she poured two more cups of champagne and then dropped next to Trey on the couch.

Now curled up in his arms, they talked about how they'd gotten to this point. How Trey was aware of her pursuit. How Elle had become smitten by him... and how they'd both taken chances leading up to this tryst.

Then he brought up a subject that she hadn't been aware of... something that was the last thing she "needed" to hear... but appreciated in so many different ways.

"Do you know you're considered the sexiest woman, not only this town, but just about everywhere around here?"

"Oh paaleeze," she mumbled, "you're just saying that because I'm here with you."

He then proceeded to tell her about the conversations he'd had with his friends. How one of them mentioned seeing her at the beach, wearing one of her "Town Beach" bikinis... and how every guy there was either staring at her, or staring and fantasizing about having her in any one of a million ways. Then the others all chipped in, one offering a girl from another town as an alternative, his suggestion quickly shot down with, "Yeah... but remember when we saw Mrs. Adams at Duffy's, wearing that red dress. Tell me that anyone you've seen comes even close to how sexy Mrs. A is... every day of the week!"

But it was his last two remarks that put it all in perspective for her.

Wrapping his arms tightly around her, Trey said, "Rick even mentioned Kim..."

Twisting around so that she was facing him, Elle asked, "My daughter Kim?"

"Yes," with a smile, "your Kim. Rick said, "If there's one girl that has a shot... it's her daughter. She's the hottest little girl around and one of these days..."

"Little girl...?" Elle said sternly, "she's not a little girl anymore... she graduated in June and will be starting college in September!"

Trey laughed, "It was a euphemism... to differentiate the younger girls from the women in town. Listen... you've got all the votes... hands down!

Then came the deciding factor in how she received all this adulation...

"Hell, even my dad has noticed. Occasionally, over the past few years, when some girls from the high school would stop by looking for me and I'd just kind of blow them off, he'd mention you... how you'd somehow, "... blossomed from a quiet little schoolmarm... into a quite a vivacious, lovely and... don't tell your mother I said this, but a really sexy young woman. If she could make this transformation... don't give up on all these young girls, because some day..."

Eyes wide, she couldn't help asking, "So what do you think?"

Pulling her even tighter, he kissed her ear and whispered, "Listen... I've been fantasizing about being here with you since the first time I knew my penis wasn't just for peeing... and I mean fantasizing about being with you right here on this couch. Then you started teasing me with all those really sexy clothes... and that made it even harder... in more ways than one."

She smiled at his comment... but remembering what Kathy had said about him, "... jerking off thinking about you..." she giggled and asked, "So what happens when you discover that your penis isn't just for peeing?"

"Well... then I spent all my time thinking about you. Doesn't matter if I was sitting in school, or in my car, or while I'm eating and when I'm watching TV... and especially when I'm in bed... whether I'm home or in the barracks... I'm thinking about you in the pink Red Sox shirt, or when you wore that crazy bathing suit... or this morning when you showed up wearing that nothing while you were out for your run... I'm fantasizing about a moment like this and I'm always hard.

She didn't say another word.

Slithering down his body... licking, kissing, nibbling with her teeth... she moved to his crotch, where she continued to lick and kiss and nibble... until he was hard again... then she mounted him, slipped his cock into her and started to grind on him... her hands on his shoulders, arms extended... looking into his eyes... daring him to keep up with her.

He did that and more.

Suddenly lifting himself, he shrugged her off as if she was a piece of paper... Elle now on her back. Climbing on top of her, he put his hands next to her head, arms straight out... looking directly into her eyes said, "And now I'm going to do what I've been fantasizing about for all these years... the thing that makes me hardest of all..."

Slipping off the couch, he knelt on the floor and pulled her legs towards himself. Once her body was in front of him, he pushed himself into a squat and lifted her under her arms until she was sitting in front of him. Kneeling back down, he gave her a wicked grin and then lifted her legs... pulled her forward until her ass was on the front edge of the couch... then threw her legs over his shoulders and pushing his face into her crotch.

The only thing she remembered happening for the next... she had no idea... was his eyes smiling as he watched her... and the thing he said after the first lick...

"It's even smoother than I could have ever imagined..."

When he finally pulled his face back... there wasn't one atom of her being that wasn't tingling. From the hair follicles on the top of her head to her toenails... it was as if she'd been plugged into a wall socket... everything electrically charged and pulsating...

and he wasn't done.

Standing, he took her hands and stood her up. Then, with a very passionate kiss, he turned her and pushed her down into a kneeling position on the couch, her arms thrown over the back, her head resting on the cushion.

Leaning over, Trey kissed her neck and then licked her ear, another whispered need... this one with an explanation... "I'm told this way gives a woman the greatest pleasure..."

Still barely able to breathe from his oral assault... Elle moved her arms and lowered her head and shoulders, thus lifting her ass higher to allow Trey an easier entry and a better angle to get at what they both wanted...

Then she threw gasoline on the fire..., "But really... all you have to do is touch me..."

Bending over her, he slowly pushed himself in... the need for his gentle approach completely unnecessary as her pussy was soaked with her vaginal juices and his saliva...

But she appreciated his civility.

Within seconds she could feel her body reacting to this new incursion... all her nerve ending still super sensitive from his prior favors... her vocal appreciation of his renewed focus offered nothing but encouragement.

In other words, she was moaning almost instantly!

His attention to her increased, his thrusting quicker and deeper, whatever caution he'd intended... now abandoned.

Then she dropped the, "M.O.A.B.!" (Mother Of All Bombs)

Through her teeth, she urged him to, "Fuck my ass!"

His hesitation proved this was one contingency he'd never anticipated...!

It was also something that he'd never imagined he'd be hearing from any woman... especially Elle.

But it was also an opportunity that he couldn't and wouldn't refuse!

With no prior experience, it never occurred to him that her anus should be lubricated, so with no thought as to what he was doing, Trey withdrew from Elle's vagina..., poised the tip of his penis on her asshole... and, with another bow to civility, slowly worked it into her anal canal.

It proved too slow for Elle... who thrust her ass back against him, forcing him all the way inside her, where she held him with her anal muscle and then urged him, "Faster... harder... faster..."

While she repeated this mantra, she grabbed his right hand and forced into her crotch, where she manipulated his fingers so that he was diddling her clitoris... while he was still fucking her ass.

It didn't take him long to realize what she wanted, a second and third finger joining the first as he rubbed both her clit... and his own cock, through the thin membrane that separated her vagina from the anal canal.

Elle, who'd lost all control over how and what she was doing... found herself in a state of complete euphoria... rainbow flashes of light exploding in her closed eyes and noises coming from her mouth and throat that barely sounded human...

And then she cut loose with a guttural growl that vibrated the entire building!

That did it... his heavy breathing became a long, continuous moan... his pumping even more frenetic... until he cried out, "I'm going to cum...!"

In an unapologetic confession, Elle intimated to me that, "Had I had any control over what I was doing... I would have pulled him out of my ass and shoved him into my pussy... or into my mouth... just so I could feel him cum."

"Hoping for another opportunity?" I asked.

"Oh... I had two more opportunities before his Leave was over," she admitted.

"So...?"

Her smile lit up the room... "Once more in my mouth... once more in my ass and twice in my pussy."

"And you preferred...?"

"Oh, in my mouth is always the best," her eyes clouding, "but in my ass and pussy is fun too, because I got to enjoy the taste of him while I'm in bed with my husband."

Again... this was all news to me. In all the years we'd been carrying on our affair, except for the fact that I knew Eddie was her mechanic... from having her tell me every time we drove past his shop... there was never a hint of a son... never mind that she been trying... and then succeeding... in seducing him.

As to the validity of her account?

If she'd made it all up... she spent a lot of time getting the sequence of events right... and never deviating from the timeline.

It also helped that I ran into Vic and Kathy at the local grocery market and I asked Kathy if Elle had ever mentioned someone named Trey?

Her eyes told me the truth... along with Vic's, "She told you about Trey?"

Funny thing was... this wasn't the only indiscretion involving Elle at this time.

But that's another story.