Show & Tell Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dialog was part of my scenario... her's just about word for word of what I'd predicted she would say.

What she said next only further proved my clairvoyance.

"So... do you like?" as she finished her pirouette.

A half hour later, after he'd had his cock in every one of her orifices, and departed, Elle was breathless as she talked about, "seducing," him and how, "... he was so gentle... in spite of how big he is!"

She wasn't just talking about his physical stature.

I'd spoken to him a couple of times after that encounter, his encouraging me to bring Elle to one of their, "On Stage," productions, never working out. When I called him about bringing Kim to a performance, and filled in all of her vital statistics, he'd emailed his concert dates, underlining those that he felt would be safe for her to attend. He also told me to give him call before that date, so he could arrange an "escort" for her, "... so that she'll have the best possible experience."

Naturally, I never told him who Kim was.

From the restaurant to the club took about ten minuets and while in transit I called Darius to explain that Kim had brought a friend. He promised that it wouldn't be a problem and that a girl named, "Naomi," would meet them at the door and be their, "chaperon," for the night.

I thanked him and mentioned that he would would be pleased with the way the girls looked and comported themselves. He replied he was, "... looking forward to meeting them."

Hanging up, I told the girls that everything was good.

Before they were done thanking me... I pulled into the parking lot, distracting them so they wouldn't see the large Marquee on the sign post.

The club was actually three businesses in one. There was a, "Piano Bar," that served light fare and doubled as a site for Karaoke on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. There was an actual Night Club that was open Wednesday through Saturday nights... and then there was the "Show" Club, where concerts and shows like the Male Strippers entertained.

Darius had emailed me a "Valet Parking Pass," which I'd printed and now passed to the parking attendant. A second valet opened Kim's door, then Samantha's, both girls getting approving looks from the young men... as well as the older men passing by.

The theater took up three quarters of the first floor, the Piano Bar, located to the left side, the Night Club on the second floor.

The lobby was full of women.

Young women, MILF's, Cougars and older women. Many were dressed provocatively, although none were making the kind of tempting presentation that Kim and Sam offered.

A number of other women were looking at them, none as approvingly as the valet attendants and arriving men.

As we stood to the side, a young black girl approached, looked at me and smiled, "Two?" she mouthed.

I shook my head, "Yes."

Walking over to us, she introduced herself, "Naomi..." and I introduced the girls. She had reserved seating tickets, and also, "VIP," passes that the girls would wear around their necks. "These get you two free drinks, and seats that are right in front of the stage," she explained, "which offer lots of interaction with the entertainers."

With that, she said she'd meet the girls inside and then she left.

Kim gave me a look and asked, "Does this mean you aren't going to be with us?"

"No," I answered, "this is for you girls. It'll be fun and I'll see you in an hour."

"But..."

Sam cut her off.

"Don't worry little sister," wrapping an arm around Kim, "I've got this. Between me and Naomi..., you'll be safe!"

"Reserved seating and VIP tickets... Reserved and VIP now!" a doorman called out, as the doors opened.

It would be almost two hours before the doors reopened.

In between, I went into the Piano Bar and had a couple of non-alcoholic drinks and watched the Red Sox on TV. The bar was full of single men, all more than willing to share their reasons for being there.

"The broads come out and they're more than ready to party with any guy that gives them some attention," the guy next to me opined.

"Yeah, and offers to buy them a drink," the guy next to him chirped, "The dancers get them so hot... they're stuck to their panties when they get in here..."

"If they're wearing any by then..." the first guy cut in.

"Should be interesting," was my contribution.

As soon as the women started to file out of the theater, all the guys in the Piano Bar paid their tabs and rushed out, heading for the Night Club. Something else I'd learned from the two men was... "You want to be at the bar upstairs and grab a corner with stools on both sides of you... can't miss that way."

My girls were two of the last to exit, Naomi walking them out to me, both looking a little glassy eyed.

With a big smile, Naomi said, "Stars of the show! These two had my boys wound up in knots, trying to take advantage of them. Didn't quite work out that way, because these two turned the tables on them. You should take them upstairs and let them dance to cool down. Their passes get them in for free."

I thanked her and passed her a tip... and with that, she turned and gave the girls kisses, then walked back into the theater.

I stood there looking at Kim and Sam, a few of the stragglers making remarks as the walked past, mostly positive, with a few sneers thrown in.

Finally, Kim stepped forward, picked up my left hand and brought it to her face. Looking up at me, she smiled and asked, "How did you do that?"

Taken by surprise, I could only respond, "Do what?"

Sam joined Kim, putting an arm around my waist and offering, "Making us the center of the show."

Looking at them, not quite sure what either Naomi... and now the girls, were talking about?

But I took a shot.

"How about I brought you to the show," figuring Darius must have done something that had made the girls stand out.

They both looked at me and... then looked at one another, Kim saying, "Oh, you brought us alright and then you stood outside here while your, (air quotation marks) "friend," Darius, used us to get all those other women crazy!"

Now I smiled... hugging both of them... and asking, "And the problem was...?"

We went upstairs and danced, me finding out that the VIP pass gave us special seating and access to a private bar. The girls had another drink, to go with the two I didn't remember they'd had during the show, and both turned down invitations to dance with admirers, choosing to stay with me.

By midnight, I knew it was time to take them home.

The ride home was more about dinner, the restaurant... and the Club itself, rather than the experience they'd had inside. They did tease me with stories about how some of the other women had acted, "... especially some of those "Grannies," Sam intoned, getting a howl of laughter from Kim and then further examples of that behavior.

All in all, an entertaining ride back.

As I turned into Samantha's development, I asked again, "Are you sure your mother isn't going to be worried about you getting home at this time?"

The two girls giggled, the reason unclear, and both answered, "NO!"

I walked them to the front door, thanking them for a fun evening, and as I started to say, "Good night...," Kim looked at me and asked, "Where do you think you're going?"

Sam opened the door and they both pulled me inside.

There wasn't anyone home, the house just as we'd left it, which was sparkling clean, only our three glasses in the kitchen sink.

They led me back into the sun room, where the three of us plopped down on the couch...

Well, we all plopped down, but then Kim climbed on top of me, straddling my thighs, and turning to face me.

"What did you do... that made "D-Bomb" make us the focus of the show? And don't go off on one of your silly rants... just tell us the truth."

"D-Bomb... what the hell is a D-Bomb?" my immediate reply.

"Darius... your friend...," Sam chipped in, "the guy who set us up with Naomi and had the VIP tickets and everything for us. They call him. "D-Bomb..." he's the star... he's the last guy to come out and dance... he's the guy that determines where everything will start and he's the guy that controls how much or how little each of the other dancers interacts with the women. Every guy in the show came right to us... we were always the first to be part of their act... like we were the most important two girls in the place."

Trying to deflect their curiosity, I shrugged and asked, "So...?"

"SO...!" they both shouted, "WHY WERE WE THE FOCUS OF THEIR ATTENTION!"

"Oh..." with a smile, "why didn't you ask me that first?"

"AHGGG!" as they fell against each other.

"Weren't you listening when I called Darius and told him there was one more?"

"Yes," said Kim...

"No we weren't," Sam replied, looking at Kim. "Remember... when he was calling to tell them about me, you asked me why I was acting so shy when you guys got to my house. And then he used the word, "comport," and we both looked at one another."

"Oh yeah," Kim agreed, "and who would ever use the word, "comport." when describing us?"

They both giggled at that.

"I would... and I did, because that's how you both handled dinner. In my opinion, it wouldn't have been out of the question for both of you to act age appropriate during the meal. But that didn't happen and you proved to everyone watching that you are both mature and well mannered young ladies."

Now Kim put her nose right against mine, her tongue licking my upper lip, as she whispered, "What did I tell you about your silly rants...! TELL US WHAT YOU SAID!"

"I told him he'd want to cancel the show when he met the two of you."

That shut them up.

Since I had their attention, "And from the sounds of it, that's pretty much what happened."

They were both looking at me, Kim's face close enough that I could feel her every breath. So I figured, "What the heck."

"And while I'm on this subject... I think I know where Kim came up with this extremely erotic outfit she's wearing... but did yours come from the same source?" as I turned to Samantha.

That snapped them out of their trance, Kim quickly admitting, "Yeah... I got what I'm wearing from my mother's closet. But..., no... Sam's clothes are her's."

Before I could reply to that, Samantha said, "Well... they are mine, but my mother bought these clothes."

I couldn't help giving Sam the, "Fish Eye," then saying... "Why would your mother buy you clothes like those," pointing at the, nearly not there, skirt and blouse.

Looking at Kim... maybe for some support in answering my question, Sam finally said, "So I could wear them."

Oh... and I'd like to take this opportunity to confess that... from the moment Kim walked out of the restaurant and Samantha walked into her family room, both girls now dressed for the evening... the voyeur in me had taken EVERY opportunity to watch, peek, stare, ogle, eyeball, gawk, leer, and contemplate every inch of their anatomies, ... as their choice of wardrobe not only permitted such attention... but begged for that scrutiny!

While my questioning of their choice of attire had been innocent enough, Kim must have mistaken it as a rebuke.

"No... really, Sam's mom did buy the clothes... and she did give them to her."

That made me pause.

Not wanting to disparage her mother, I asked Samantha, "Did you specifically ask her to buy something like this for you?"

Smiling, Sam replied, "No... I just told her that I might be going out with you and Kim and how I thought Kim would dress. She chose what she thought would be appropriate."

I gave her a serious look.

Hopping up off the couch, Sam walked out of the room.

Thinking I'd committed some sort of faux pas, I looked at Kim for guidance.

Just by the look on my face, she knew and half whispered, "Sam's mom is a "Call Girl," so she had a very good idea of what would be apropos for a date with you and I."

Really?

On a night when I went out on my second date with my long time lover's, 18 year old daughter... and I ended up with a second 18 year old tagging along... and I'd used the word "comport" in describing their behavior at dinner... and they (Kim) had just used the word "apropos" to explain her friend's wardrobe choice... I'm now told that Samantha's mother is a "Call Girl..."

Really?

Before Kim could add any details, Sam returned carrying a newspaper.

It turned out to be the local Phoenix, the paper with a pull-out section that reported on... and advertised, all things erotic.

Opening that section, she turned to the "Personals," section and pointed to a picture and ad for "Escorts."

That picture was of a girl who could have been Sam's older sister.

Yes... really.

I looked up at her and smiled.

Kim pulled the paper from Sam's hands and threw it on the coffee table in front of us. Kissing me, she pushed herself to arms length away and asked, "So... aren't you interested in how Darius used us during the show?"

I had been wondering about that... and now would be as good a time as any.

"Sure," I told her, "although I kind of figured something like that might happen."

"Okay," Kim started, "there were nine chairs that were right in front of the stage and Naomi put us together right in the middle. As soon as Officer Steve came out..."

Naturally, I had to interrupt, "Officer Steve...? Was he the MC, the Master of Ceremonies?"

The girls looked at one another, "The who?" Sam asked.

"The guy that would introduce all the dancers," I explained.

"Oh," Kim replied with a giggle, while still sitting seductively in my lap, facing me, with her arms around my neck, "yeah... he welcomed all of us and then he jumped off the stage and told everyone to. "... pay attention," as he explained the rules."

"That was pretty funny," Sam offered.

"First he went to the girl that was sitting all the way to the end on my side and she was even smaller that me or Sam and he pulled her up off her chair and then picked her up and stood her on the chair. Then he turned around and said to everyone, "Okay... this is called, "Do and... and..." and both girls started to giggle, which turned into laughter and Kim collapsed on me... and now I was laughing and Sam crawled over and grabbed hold of both Kim and I. Between laughing and catching her breath, she grabbed Kim's breasts and said, "Now Officer Steve said, "I can do this..." but then reaching down into the gap between Kim and I, her hand finding my crotch... and gently squeezing me, before continuing, "but you can't do that..."

They both found that hilarious...

I found it quite stimulating.

"Then he picked her up and she pulled herself against him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. He put his hands on her ass, then bent forward... and kept on bending forward until the girl had to let her hands go from around his neck. He caught her back before she fell too far, then slid her body down the front of him until she was kneeling on the floor in front of him. Smiling at everyone, he said, "Now I can do that..." before grabbing the back of her head and pushing her face into his crotch... and while holding it there, he smiled again and said, "But she can't do that!"

I'd turned my head to watch Sam's recitation of events, laughing with the girls as they reminded each other of their own reactions to these, "rules."

Kim shifted her butt in my lap and turned my head, putting both hands on the sides of my face... and kissed me very passionately.

Then she turned to Sam and said, "Tell him what Steve did then..."

Sam smiled, "Stevie jumped up on the stage grabbed the mike and said, "Okay girls... the last rule is..." and the music started to play and all the guys came running out into the crowd from all directions and started grabbing women by the tits and pulling their tops up and pushing the girl's faces into their crotches and everybody was screaming and Stevie yelled into the mike, "... there are no rules!"

Kissing me again, Kim hopped off me and went to sit in a chair directly across from my seat on the couch.

Much to my surprise, Samantha immediately took her place... the only difference was... she sat facing Kim and not me.

"SAM...! You're facing the wrong way!" admonished Kim... laughing.

"Oops... sorry," Sam giggled, as she slowly rotated in my lap, her tight little ass grinding against my, already, hard cock.

"You did that on purpose you little tramp," Kim said accusingly.

Sam giggled again and then gave me a sensuous kiss of her own.

That was unexpected... by both Kim and myself.

"Hey..." from Kim, "enough of that! Just tell him what D-Bomb told you when he pulled you onto his lap."

Squirming in my lap again, before leaning forward and wrapping her arms around my neck... the whole time pressing herself against me, she looked into my eyes and said, "As soon as Darius sat me in his lap... he told me, "You look at me and let me do what I want... but when you're sitting facing me, I'm not going to be playing with you. It may look like it to everyone else, but I'll really be looking at one or more of the women across from you. All of us will be doing this... but when one of the guys sits you facing away from him... be ready for some fun."

Looking over Sam's shoulder at Kim, I had to ask, "And what kind of fun should you be ready for?

Rolling her eyes, she jumped out of the chair and practically yelled, "Jesus! It's about F'in time!"

Standing in front of me, she ordered Sam to get off my lap... and then ordered me to sit in the chair she'd just vacated.

Once settled, Kim told Sam to sit in her lap, facing her.

For the next couple of minutes, both girls related how the different entertainers dealt with each of them, and through them, the other women in the audience.

It was immediately evident that Kim was smitten with Darius and Samantha with a Latino dancer named "Diablo."

"Cute," I observed with a smirk.

"He is..." Sam shot back, "and very sexy."

"Well," I responded, "all this is nice and I'm glad you found "D-Dud and Anhell," so attractive. But none of this answers the question, "What kind of fun were you being prepared for?"

The girls looked at me... and then each other. Sam shrugged, then said, "I guess he wants to know. Okay... what'd he call your new boyfriend...?"

"D-Dud," Kim answered flatly.

I had to laugh.

Standing, Sam walked over to me and pointed at Kim. Kim crooked a finger and motioned me back to the couch.

I obeyed, re-taking my place... with Kim doing the same... again sitting facing me.

Taking my hands, Sam placed them on Kim's hips and then walked back to her chair.

"Now," Kim whispered, taking my hands in hers, "look at Sam."

With the difference in size, I looked over Kim's head at her friend. While I did this, Kim started to move my hands over her body. First it was up from her hips, along her flank, then over her upper arms and onto her shoulders.

For her part, Sam was looking directly into my eyes, the tip her tongue slipping between her lips and slowly sliding to the left side of her mouth and then reversing all the way to the right.

Her eyes never left mine.

Kim now moved my hand off her shoulders, sliding them up until they circled her neck, my thumbs and forefingers touching...

Sam shifted in the chair, her legs spreading, the tiny mini skirt hiding nothing...

But she closed her knees at the last moment. Her lower legs still spayed, her upper body leaning forward in the chair, the top of her bustier falling forward, revealing her small... but perfectly proportioned breasts.

Now her eyes moved to Kim's, neither saying a word...

... because words weren't necessary.

My heart was hammering, my breathing deep and heavy, the beach ball in my stomach must have weighed a thousand pounds... Kim compounding all that by taking my hands and moving inside her blouse.