Show & Tell Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hard on grew so large that it lifted Kim high enough out of my lap... I could no longer see Samantha!

Okay... maybe not that high.

Again, no one spoke... but even if someone had, our combined breathing was so loud... none of us would have heard it...

Sam got off the chair, walked over to us and knelt on the couch next to Kim and I. She placed her hands on top of Kim's, which were on top of mine... which were on Kim's breasts...

That was nice... but it was also dangerous.

I'd had any number of encounters where I'd found myself involved with more than one woman... but there had only been one where I felt the experience had exceeded my, non-existence at the time, expectations... and that one had been with two girls only slightly older than Kim and Samantha. (Show & Tell- Chapter 31) The most important difference between the two situations...? Mia and Hanna worked together in a Gentleman's Club and Mia had taken me to a "Rave" style, S&M Halloween party and both of these girls were eons more experienced in dealing with "men" rather than boys. Now, on my second "date" with Kim... I found myself at her friend Samantha's house, or should I say, Samantha's mother's house, at almost 2:00 AM, on the sofa in the family room, with both girls on top of me.

I was definitely in uncharted territory here...

But I wasn't complaining...

But I did ask again, just to be polite.

Kim's head fell onto my chest as Sam climbed onto my thighs behind Kim. Turning her head, Kim reached up with her left hand and pulled my head forward, kissing me and letting her tongue roam around in my mouth. Sam, in turn, pressed herself against Kim, the pressure sandwiching Kim between us, her soft moans of pleasure vibrating in my mouth.

That was nice too... but now my hands and arms were being squashed into my chest... which caused me to remove them from Kim's chest.

With nothing to do with my hands, which were now unhindered, I reached around both girls and grabbed Sam's butt.

Her head raised and she locked her eyes on mine, a slight smile on her face.

How was it possible that these two girls, especially Samantha, who looked no older than fifteen at that moment, could be so wantonly sexual? Where did it come from?

Elle, my lover and Kim's mother, had been in her thirties before she met me and I introduced her to the sexual universe.

But Kim was just eighteen.

That thought was followed by another... "Maybe Sam's mother really is a "Call Girl!"

Then another idea popped into my addled brain... and this one came from left field... if we weren't careful, sooner or later... there would be stains on Sam's mom's couch.

As neat and well kept as the house was, I figured that wouldn't be well received.

I had to stop thinking... and start doing!

"So...," as I slipped my left arm under Kim's legs and lifted her out of my lap, "is this part of your act for D-Dud and Angela?"

It took a moment for them to compose themselves, Sam rolling off the couch and kneeling in front of me, while Kim sat next to me, her legs across mine... both of them trying to catch their breath.

"What...?" Kim...

"Who...?" Sam...

"We were discussing the show you girls went to earlier this evening and in the midst of your account... you began to intermix... no longer talking about the behavior of cast, but rather illustrating how you were used by the performers... or at least that's the way I interpret your actions."

Samantha smiled at me and then stood. Looking at Kim, she reached out and offered her hand. Kim took it and Sam helped her friend to her feet.

Both girls were in some stage of undress, Kim's blouse around her waist... Sam's bustier wide open, her mini skirt now up over her hips, only her tiny g-string hiding any of her, "young," lady parts.

Looking at them... my concern for the couch... suddenly became less pressing... my desire to have them both of them pressing against me again... now more urgent.

They seemed to be thinking the same thing.

Kim stood on my left and started to unbutton my shirt... Samantha dropped to her knees in front of me and started to take off my pants.

Neither spoke, or even exchanged glances.

Once I was naked, my dick sticking straight up, Sam giggled... which caught Kim's attention and then she joined in the frivolity, both girls deserting me.

Standing, their demeanor changed, now both serious. Samantha reaching behind Kim, untying the strings that held up her blouse. Kim reciprocated by unlacing the ribbon that held up Samantha's bustier. Kim's mini skirt came off, which surprisingly revealed that she'd gone, "Commando," all night.

Samantha kept her skirt and ankle socks on, Kim removing Sam's G-string very slowly, using her pinky fingers.

I just watched and refrained from commenting... my attention completely on... what was going to happen next?

So... what happened next?

The girls each grabbing an arm and pulling me up on my feet...

Okay... now what?

Well, for one thing, both of them looked at my crotch... and found my penis rock hard and sticking straight out. Neither looked at me, but rather at each other. That was when Kim, with a cockiness that she'd displayed earlier, as we were seated at the restaurant, giggled and said, "See... what'd I tell you."

I took that as a compliment.

But I still didn't know why I was standing?

Then the girls started to throw the sofa cushions and pillows onto the floor, Kim pushing me out of the way as they pulled the queen size sleeper out of the sofa, sheets already in place.

One of them could read my mind and that wasn't good.

Both girls grabbed one of my hands, jumped on the "bed" and pulled me between them.

Kim was on my left and immediately fell across my shoulder and chest, licking my ear and then kissing me passionately.

I could sense Samantha kneeling next to me on my right, but she wasn't touching me... yet.

I kissed Kim back and ran my left hand down to her ass, the smoothness and tone of skin sensuous in its own right.

My dick grew even harder... and that was when Sam put her right hand on the top of my thigh and rubbed it slowly up towards my crotch.

Kim's left hand got there first.... but that didn't stop Sam from adding her touch to the festivities.

As usual... instead of enjoying the moment and letting things happen as them may, a sudden thought interrupted my growing arousal.

What if Kim reacted to Samantha's participation the same way as her mother had, when I introduced Mia into our, "Menage a Trois?"

This could get really ugly!

Or...

Neither girl hesitated, or reacted negatively, to the others advances. Both stroked me, Sam leaning down and following the path that she'd made with her hand, started licking the top and the inside of my right thigh, all the while gently massaging my scrotum.

Kim was holding my cock flat against my abdomen with her palm, her individual fingers softly touching and caressing the hardness, the image in my head one of a piano player.

The thought was weird... but the feeling... in unison with Samantha's efforts...was extraordinary.

What else was extraordinary was the ease with which the girls played with me. At the "Halloween Party," with Mia and Hanna, I was part of an erotic display, not that a lot of people paid that much attention to us, but I was the subject of their act. Not that I'm complaining... it was, and I still consider it, one of the most erotic trysts of my life.

But this was different...

This was intimate.

I was the subject of their undivided attention... their only focus. With the "jealously" factor, seemingly, dismissed, I was able to pay attention as each of them determined where to pleasure me next. There was some overlap, but each time, they'd pause, even giggle, and then they worked past one another.

While the work they were doing was very erotic, I was ready to do some of my own work... and Kim was going to be the beneficiary.

Shifting slightly to my right, I sat up, taking Kim with me. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I had her straddle my midsection, while I dropped back down on my back. Using my arms, I pulled her onto my chest, her eyes registering that she knew what I wanted.

Putting her hands on the pillow under my head, she crept forward until her knees straddled my head, her crotch covering my mouth...

Yup, she knew what I wanted.

I moved my hands to her breasts... squeezing and kneading them, my fingers pinching her nipples... as she squirmed forward an inch more, my tongue now able to lick the insides of her, once again, perfectly shaved pussy.

A catch in her breath, was followed by her lifting her hips slightly... her hands... or fingers, slowly moving inside her labia... opening it from both sides so that my mouth and tongue had complete freedom to explore anywhere I wanted... and I wanted to roam everywhere.

Samantha, in the meantime, now had complete freedom to roam everywhere south of my neck... and she used this freedom to explore the inside of my right thigh, just above my knee.. her tongue licking in small circles as she moved up towards my crotch.

While I was aware of Sam's behavior... looking up at Kim, with her looking back at me, demanded much more of my attention... especially when she started to rock her hips... soft moans escaping from her lips... my tongue finding deeper and more tender folds inside her vagina... my hands and fingers continuing to fondle and kneed her breasts.

Sam's tongue was at the top of my thigh, pushing itself into the crease where it joined my crotch.

Anticipation should have been my only thought...

But Kim took that moment to move her hands off the pillow beside my head and arching her back, she placed them on my hips... her pussy forced forward completely covering my mouth.

And wouldn't you know... Samantha chose that moment to, gently, wrap her hand around the shaft of my cock and start to slide her hand up, her mouth and tongue following, the tip of that tongue barely touching the stretched out skin... until it reached the head... where the tongue receded, replaced by a moist set of lips.

By the smile on her lips, I could see that Kim was taking credit for the soft groan I issued.

Sam too... which led to a reversal of that same technique, her hand following the tip of her tongue down the underneath of my shaft... and then continuing until she gently sucked my scrotum into her mouth.

The sensation produced by her manipulations caused me to quiver, the tremor so powerful my entire body shook.

Kim seemed to take credit again, but wasn't looking at me, her thrusting against my mouth and the moans that she was emitting proof that my oral ministrations were having the desired effect.

But my tremor seemed to excite her to another level, and this time she leaned forward, pushing her crotch down so my chin was now firmly against her pubic bone, which she pressed and ground against me so forcefully... I thought she might dislocate my jaw!

Sam, however, was blissfully unaware of all that was going on with Kim, as she had focused her complete attention on my cock and balls.

With both girls, (it was hard, if not impossible, for me to think of them as women) knowingly and unknowingly, providing me with copious amounts of erotic pleasure... things could get out of control very quickly if I didn't do something to slow everything down.

That said, Kim must have been enjoying my efforts, because her moans, along with her increasingly rapid breathing... joined her accelerated thrusting movements, which indicated to me... that she was about to have an explosive orgasm!

I could only hope that Samantha was enjoying pleasuring me... half as much as I was.

And as I had anticipated, Kim waited only another moment to start to buck and cry... followed by more bucking and screaming, as I continued to grind in her clitoris and pubic bone.

Finally finished, she fell sideways off me... her body... her entire body, slippery with sweat that mingled with her vaginal secretions and my saliva, soaking my face, neck and upper crest.

As soon as she was completely off me, I pulled her face close and kissed her... and then turned my attention to Sam.

She was holding my dick in her left hand, licking the underside... slowly... from bottom to top... all the while looking directly into my eyes.

My cock grew another inch!

I smiled and held up my right index finger.

She smiled, but gave me a questioning look?

I slowly whirled my finger, letting her know I wanted her to turn herself around... wanting she and I in the "69" position.

Her smile became a devilish grin, and she turned so that her thighs were covering my ears and her...

You have to remember that this was only the second time I'd met Samantha, the first over two years earlier, at the same 10th grade "Winter Formal" where I'd damn near caused a scandal when Kim asked me to dance.

She hadn't made a very memorable impression.

During the previous nine hours, she'd more than made up for that.

Now, with nothing to hinder, (which is NOT to say that Kim was any kind of hindrance!) my ogling her, I quickly discovered two, really important, facts about her stature.

First, she was tiny. Not in height, but in stature...

But that in no way impeded her ability to reached my cock.

Second, she was anatomically... different?

With the chance now to examine her crotch and ass from up close, I discovered that, like her friend, her vagina looked like it had been buffed and polished.

Not a hint of hair, razor burn or irritation of any kind... and it looked delicious!

With my face still sticky with my and Kim's oral altercation... I started to lick her from... Hmmmm, something else was different.

From my observations, and I am a voyeur... all of the vaginas I'd experienced, displayed the, "Outer Labia and the Inner Labia," to some degree or another. It was the gift that kept on giving, each unique, as were the owners, and almost always a treat to encounter.

Sam had a perfect little mound... with a perfect little slit. But... there were no labia to be seen... and because of that, her perineum seemed slightly longer between the bottom of her pussy and her anus.

Two more toys for me to play with... and that was exactly what I did.

As I was treating myself to the feel and taste of Sam's nether regions, she, once again, took up the oral consideration of my manhood. Her initial onslaught consisted of very light touching and licking... all of which felt extremely erotic... especially with Kim sitting on my face. Now she grabbed my cock and started to suck it hard, her two hands massaging my balls, her mouth sometimes adding to to that sensation.

As had happened with Kim, Sam started to rock her hips, her attention to my cock waning, but the resulting sounds as her pleasure started to climb, causing a vibration that, in turn, caused my whole body to buzz.

Again, I felt my libido starting to go into ejaculation mode... and because of that, I started to lose interest in Sam's crotch.

Then I felt Kim stir.

But with my head locked between Sam's thighs... I couldn't look at her, or determine what she was thinking... as she saw those thighs around my ears and my face buried in her friends crotch!

Naturally my brain, once again, ignored all of this nubile perfection that my body was involved with... and asked, "Is it possible there might be a Elle/ Mia moment here?" This, despite the already ample evidence that such a thing wouldn't take place... "Could Kim react as her mother had when she saw, and heard Sam's reaction to my pleasuring her?"

I felt Kim's body press against mine, a sure sign that she'd recovered from her post-orgasmic fatigue, not that I'd expected anything less. And with her lack of protest to the carrying on between Sam and I... I emptied my brain and let myself revel in this experience.

With my face buried in Samantha's crotch and my head held between her thighs, Kim was left with slowly licking whatever was left exposed, a project she accepted readily, starting with my shoulder and making her way down to my crotch.

Sam was slowly rocking back and forth on my face, pushing her pussy hard against my mouth, which led me to engage in the same foreplay I'd used on Kim... as I lifted my face as much as I could and pushed my chin against her pubic bone, my hands on her ass, my thumbs pressing against her anus and then sliding down to massage her perineum.

Her guttural growl was all I needed to up the tempo of my manipulations, my left thumb now rubbing against the inside of her thigh, the mixture of our oral and vaginal secretions lubricating it so I could, gently, insert it into her asshole.

Her reaction was totally unexpected.

First she twitched, more a prolonged quiver, leading her to groan, my cock still in her mouth feeling the resulting vibration... before it fell completely out of her mouth... her hips now grinding twice as hard against my chin... and twice as fast.

Kim, who'd been licking and kissing whatever part of my body she could access, suddenly found my cock exposed, as Sam lifted herself, arched her back and pushed back even harder, once again my attention diverted by the worry that my jaw would be dislocated.

Kim knelt up and swung her left leg of my crotch, mounting me, and then stuck my cock inside her without any thought of lubrication.

Somehow, both she and Sam found a rhythm, despite being face to face, their rocking causing me to bury my left thumb in Sam's anus, while I inserted my right forefinger into her vagina... with my right thumb joining the left in her ass, the two digits rubbing against each other though the thin membrane of skin between the two orifices... her rocking now like the piston action of a wide open, 500hp V8.

And it was having the desired effect on Kim... Sam's cries, moans and rocking, exciting her to the extent that she was moaning, crying and rocking even harder.

Both girls were crying out, my breathing getting more difficult as Samantha buried my face in her crotch, her thighs tightening around my head, as she and Kim soared towards a duet of screaming orgasms... and I shot my load inside Kim.

I woke up four hours later, Kim sideways on my left, her left leg thrown across my hips... Sam on my right side, her head resting on my chest...

and then I thought...

".... is that bacon?"