Show Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we only have one type. I need to check if it can fit your size. Which one of you is the schoolgirl?"

"Both of us." Michael went on, still being quite chirpy while Kurt faced his head towards the floor.

"Kid's these day's!" muttered the woman as she came away from the counter and headed towards the store to check the sizes.

Michael started to explore the shop. "Oooooh! We should have one of these for our next show!" he exclaimed, picking up a double dong and swinging it wildly at Kurt.

"For what?" queried Kurt, "We have our own dicks."

"Ya. But nothing this big. Damn. Look at the size of it."

"That's not helping your case. The smaller the better."

"I guess that makes sense for you. But I'll never know what that feels like. You don't want any dick. Real or silicone. I spend about 18 hours of my day dreaming about dick."

"Ewww," smirked Kurt, his mock disgust making an appearance once again.

The lady returned with their outfits.

"Here. Was this what you had in mind?"

"They're perfect," went Michael gleefully. "I think we need some stocking to go along with those."

"You can find those in the back. Come on, I'll show you." the lady said, whisking Michael off towards that section of the store.

Kurt began to think about what PumpMonkey had said yesterday about Jack. Had he gotten himself mixed with gangsters? He thought about all the choices he had made from the first day he had chosen to be in porn and how they had led him up to this moment. This was it. He was done. 'Just finish this fucking show tomorrow,' he thought to himself, 'then you're done. You're out.'

Michael returned with the lady and 2 pairs of stockings, his excitement causing him to bounce.

"Check these out, Kurt. Aren't they awesome?"

Kurt did find the s alluring. But he definitely would have preferred them on a woman he found attractive.

"Alright, how much will that be?" asked Kurt to the lady

"You want that dildo as well?" the lady asked pointing to the double dong still swinging in Michael's hand.

"Yes!" exclaimed Michael.

"NO!." Kurt said, grinding his heel into the ground to indicate that there was no discussion to be had here.

"Alright," the lady went on, totaling the cost of the outfits, "that will be $84.50."

Kurt and Michael divided the costs and took the bill for their reimbursements. They headed out of the store, back into the chilly air.

"I'm sorry I got a bit stern with you in there." Kurt apologized.

"Mmmmm." went Michael.

"Michael...."

"Dude. It's OK. Let's meet at 6 tomorrow so we can reach the club by 7. Don't want to be late."

Kurt remembered PumpMonkey's instruction. And his warning.

They split the shopping and parted ways for the evening

Friday evening. Kurt's heart was thumping. They were getting ready in the green room of the club. He and Michael were having their makeup done by an artist. Kurt was a little disturbed at how attractive a girl he was. He puffed air through tight lips as he prayed for this night to end faster.

PumpMoneky entered the room. "Alright boys, we're up in 15." Kurt looked over at Michael who smiled at him reassuringly. "This is going to be great.," said Michael. Kurt couldn't tell if Michael was trying to artificially pump them both up.

In 10 minutes, all the makeup and the wigs were perfected. They both got out of their chairs and made their way towards the stage. There was already a show going on. Kurt couldn't see but he could hear. Noises of men making love while an audience cheered and whistled. His nerves were beginning to weaken. Michael grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Let's go out like this," he said. Kurt felt more relaxed now that Michael seemed to be taking the lead.

The running show ended. A voice announced the performers off the stage. Two burly naked men, covered in semen entered the backstage area and pushed towards the green rooms. Kurt looked at Michael. Michael smiled reassuringly back at him.

"And now," the announcer went on, "for the first time on our stage tonight, debuting their lovely bodies just for you, welcome two lovely twin sisters, Cotton and Candy!!!"

While their stage names were still ringing out on the speakers, Michael dragged Kurt by the arm and led him onto the stage. An audience of about 40 men cheered as Michael pulled Kurt towards the pole at that was front and center on the stage.

The grabbed the pole and began to gyrate. Pushing their chests together and grinding their groins against the pole. They didn't know any pole dancing moves fancier than these but it didn't matter; the crowd was going wild.

The music was thumping hard against Kurt's body. He had never felt this kind of an energy before. To be displaying himself to a live and excited audience filled him with a thick, pulsing energy. His heart beat hard as he tried to just mimic whatever Michael was doing. Michael was completely in the moment. Kurt understood. For Michael, this was his element; something that his personality was built for.

Michael's eyes were sewn shut till that moment. They suddenly opened up to give a Kurt a piercing look. Michael was horny now. He grabbed Kurt by his school girl top and kissed him with a force that Kurt didn't believe Michael was capable of. This exertion of force along with the heaviness that Kurt was already feeling allowed Kurt to surrender to the act. They started to tongue kiss passionately while the audience enjoyed their intimacy.

Kurt could feel his cock getting harder. He had always taken ages to get hard for his porno shoots. Why was he excited today?

'How?" wondered Kurt. Was Michael doing this to him? Why was he having such an effect on Kurt?

Michael pushed his hard dick onto Kurt's and started to gently grind. Kurt was in the moment now; the heavy kissing, the intimate contact of genitals; it was too much for him to stay conscious. It was a delicious feeling. Michael's long, hard cock rubbing against his while his tongue was deep inside Kurt's mouth. Kurt was so immersed, he forgot that they were on stage, putting on a how.

Michael, with his left hand still holding Kurt's neck in their kiss, reached out with his right hand to take Kurt's penis from under his skirt. He began to stroke, slowly but firmly. Kurt reciprocated, reaching out to grab Michael's member. Michael was boiling hot and throbbing in Kurt's hand; the temperature was almost unbearable. But Kurt began to jerk the penis, checking to see Michael's reaction, looking to see if Michael enjoyed it.

Michael started to hum while his tongue reached deeper into Kurt's throat as they continued to handle each other's cocks, their motions getting more ferocious as the onlookers continued their cheering.

Michael suddenly pulled out of the kiss, his hand pulled away from Kurt's dick and began to attack Kurt's outfit. Within seconds Kurt's top had been ripped off and strewn somewhere on the stage, his skirt was on the floor, at his ankles. Kurt reciprocated, stripping Michael with a bit less finesse than what was shown to himself.

Michael pulled Kurt to the floor till they were both on their knees. They started to grope one another when the pace of the music suddenly got heavier.

"Gentlemen, our star is HERE!!! The one you've all been waiting for....PUMPMONKEY!!!."

The crowd cheered harder than they had all night. PumpMonkey was clearly a popular attraction at the club.

He stepped onto the stage, his humongous body completely naked except for a grey jockstrap with a hole in the center for his correspondingly humongous penis to hang out from. He stepped over to the two boys and indicated to them to greet his penis onto the stage with a kiss by clutching their heads with his two muscular arms and gently guiding them towards his cock.

They both began to kiss and lick PumpMoneky's dick, teasing it to complete erection with their tongues. Kurt had never seen a penis this huge. He was starting to get concerned; Michael carried on his duties as if this was what he expected a normal penis to look like.

Michael went to take the head of the cock in his mouth, simultaneously indicating to Kurt to go for the balls.

'Angles.' thought Kurt. 'They've got to see everything' he told himself as he tried to figure out a position that met his goals. Finding a position that made sense, he worked Pumpmonkeys clean-shaven balls while Michael took it on as a challenge to see how much of the cock he could fit down his throat. PimpMonkey continued to support their heads, all the while promoting the visual to the audience that he was in glorious ecstasy.

The music changed to a slower beat. PumpMonkey pulled away from the two boys. He picked up Kurt and laid him flat on the ground. The stage floor was made of soft rubber type material but it still felt a bit uncomfortable to Kurt. It was sticky. PumpMonkey lifted Michael and placed him cock-first into Kurt's mouth. Kurt found his cock in Michael's mouth a second later and Michael began to suck immediately. Kurt followed suit. The 69 was oriented in a way that left them perpendicular to the audience. PumpMonkey stepped to the side of the suck-circle which had Kurt's head. Dropping himself down to reach closer to the floor, he lined his huge cock up with Michael's ass.

PumpMonkey began to enter Michael and Kurt could feel Michael shudder from the strain of the penetration. It took about a minute for PumpMonkey to secure himself deep inside Michael. Michael continued to suck on Kurt, but Kurt could feel his paced breathing. If Michael couldn't handle it, how the hell would he?

PumpMoneky began to fuck Michael to the time of the music. The audience was happy. Even Kurt thought this was a spectacle. PumpMonkey began to thrust harder, causing the two boys to shake together under the force of the massive man.

As Michael got used to PumpMonkey's pumps, he regained his focus and brought his attention back to Kurt. Michael's sucking left a sweet sensation on Kurt's cock, a sort of flowery aliveness he had never felt before. He could feel Michael's humming in time to Pumpmonkey's pounding.

PumpMonkey slammed Michael's cock deeper into Kurt's mouth; and Kurt loved it. He wanted to take Michael balls-deep into his throat and yet he had never considered this with any other man.

Their fierce sucking persisted through the ferocious humping. Kurt suddenly felt Michael tense, his body which was already shaking from the penetration began to tremor. But Kurt didn't mind. He didn't seem to be disturbed by the fact that he was about to get cum in his mouth. Indeed, he felt excited by the thought; for the first time in his life. The very imagination of what was about to happen caused Kurt's loins to stir. He had to breathe deep breaths; the intense motions of PumpMonkey and Michael where now in competition with his own.

With a violent shudder, Michael let his juice into Kurt's mouth. Kurt could taste the salty fluid as it went down his throat; and this very sensation triggered Kurt's orgasm. He couldn't control himself. He thrust his hips into Michael's mouth to ensure his fulfilment. He felt Michael swallow his cum the way he had just done.

PumpMonkey took this as a queue to swap the boys. He lifted Michael's tired body off of Kurt's. Placing Michael to one side, he came over to the side of Kurt's legs, bringing himself almost to the floor to line himself up. Kurt, who had been in a foggy state almost since the moment he came on stage, instantly came to life. He knew there was nothing he could do to prepare himself for the pain he was about to feel.

As he felt the tip of PumpMonkey's cock at the opening of his ass, he tilted his head towards the audience. For the first time that night, he actually took in the men staring hungrily at them and he froze. There, third row, he recognized that hair, that head, that face.

'DAD!' His head screamed as PumpMoneky began to enter.

'DAD!' The very sight terrorized his mind; as PumpMonkey's huge cock terrorized his ass.

"NO...NO!" he began to sway his hands.

"What?" Michael said with his eyes, going over to Kurt to comfort him, for he thought the only pain that Kurt felt was from the penetration.

"No...No....NO!." Kurt pushed Michael away and punched PumpMonkey straight In the jaw, which did little to hurt the gigantic man but still caused him to pull away.

To the audience's awe, Kurt jumped up to his feet, and though his ass and his soul were in torment, he managed to run off stage faster than anyone could stop him. He dashed to the green room and collected his clothes. Daring not to waste a second to change, he ran out of the back door of the club with his clothes wrapped around his privates.

He ran until he found an empty alleyway far from the club. He put on his clothes, but barely waited a minute to catch his breath before he sped off towards his apartment.

Kurt hadn't left his apartment in 2 days. He had gone underground. His cell phone was off and he hadn't seen or spoken to another human being since that night. He wasn't going to be seen anywhere. He was out of food. But he didn't need to eat. He didn't need groceries.

He contemplated calling Michael, but he was sure Michael wasn't on his side. He had fucked things up for both of them.

Jack would come for him. He knew it. He went to his apartment's door to check if it was locked. This was the eight time that night.

And what about his Dad? What was he doing in that club? Was his father gay? Or had he just followed Kurt? Had he recognized Kurt?

Kurt felt sick at the thought that his father had recognized him and yet still chose to sit through the show.

He had to think of a plan; and fast. He needed to leave town. He would travel at night. That way he would be less likely to be noticed. He remembered how Jack had known his name the first time they met at the gym. What else did Jack know?

Kurt heard a car parking outside and peeled the curtain aside to peek at who it was. No one. Just the old lady from upstairs. He let out a breath of relief as he watched her enter the building.

He got back to his planning. He'd leave tonight. Yes. He just needed to get to the bus station without anyone seeing him.

Kurt could hear footsteps in the corridor. He trembled for a second but he knew it was just that old lady.

'Wait a minute. Why would she be on his floor? She lives upstairs!'

BANG. A ringing rang through Kurt's ears. Kurt's door bust open and there was Jack with a pistol in his hand; the lock of the door had been shot clean off.

"There you are, kid."

Kurt could barely discern what Jack said through the ringing in his ears. Someone must have heard that gun shot. 'Please, someone, just come to check on the noise, please.'

"Were you planning on hiding here forever? That's a shit plan, kid. You should have run when you had the chance," an evil grin splayed across Jack's face.

"C'mon, let's go." Jack gestured for Kurt to walk towards the door with the pistol.

"What do you want?" went Kurt weakly.

"Well, I wanted what you wanted, kid. A good, easy life for yourself. But you had to go fuck it up. You had to embarrass me, right? For giving you a shot? I took a chance with you, kid. And this is how you repaid me? But you can still do the right thing. Make life easy for yourself....and come with me." Jack said, walking into the apartment.

"Otherwise, who knows?" he went on, "Your dad might just get a link of one of those naughty videos you've been making. And we don't want that do we? Well maybe he does. The pervert might actually jerk off to it."

"You keep him out of this." Kurt said, still weak.

"Alright. Take it easy. Listen. I'm sorry. I get that I'm straining this relationship more than I should. Come here. Let me make it right."

"I'm not going anywhere."

Had no one in the building heard the gun shot? 'C'mon. C'mon. Someone please come and stop this.'

"I don't think you really understand your choices here, Kurt. You need to get on my good side. Fast. I don't want to put your brains on the carpet here."

The fear building up in Kurt made his eyes well with tears.

"Aw. Listen, Kid. I didn't mean to threaten you. I'm sorry," said Jack in mock apology, inching closer and closer towards Kurt.

Kurt had nowhere to run. Someone had to come save him. Someone. Anyone.

"It doesn't even really matter if you're alive though, does it? You'll never make a cent in this town ever again. I'll make sure everyone in this town knows what a whore you are." Jack's voice was getting progressively louder. "And that's all the work you'll ever get. For the rest of your fucking life. SUCKING DICKS...in alleyways.... FOR PENNIES." Jacks voice was growling as he reached the end of his monologue.

Kurt was shaking out of fear. All hope had drained from his soul as Jack continued to edge closer to Kurt.

Kurt could see that a bulge had formed in Jack's khaki pants. Jack was a special kind of man. His cock which had been flaccid till now had started to erect itself seeing the affect his words had had on Kurt's body.

"Come closer, Kurt," Jack said, now only 3 feet away from Kurt.

"No." Kurt whimpered.

This was the last straw for Jack. He lunged forward and hit Kurt on the head with the pistol. The impact of the assault sent Kurt face-first towards the floor.

Jack climbed over Kurt and placed the pistol right to Kurt's head; and reached for the band of Kurt's sweatpants.

"You....thought....you could...fuck....around.....WITH....MY....CLUB?" yelled Jack, clawing away Kurt's pants with each syllable until Kurt's ass lay exposed, facing the ceiling.

Kurt couldn't stop his tears now. The impact of the gun left a throbbing swelling on the left side of his head, but he could barely feel that pain.

With the head of the pistol still held rigidly against Kurt's head, Jack began to unzip his pants and unleash his now fully erect penis. Jack guided his cock to Kurt's asshole and began to stuff his dick inside. With his cock firmly inside Kurt, the large man put his free hand on Kurt's neck and began to squeeze.

Kurt needed to scream but air could barely get past the tight chokehold Jack had around his neck. His body started trembling from the pain as Jack began to rape him.

"You thought you were special?" Jack spoke through gritted teeth, continuing to fuck Kurt hard against the floor. "You worse than a common whore. You sold your body for something you don't even enjoy. Or is that the truth? I saw the way you were with that other faggot on stage that day. I think you secretly like it. And I bet you love offering your ass up on a plate for all those sickos you make porn with. Allowing them to fuck you whichever way they like."

Kurt was losing consciousness; the pain was too much. He wanted to drop out of reality. He didn't want to be here anymore.

"Say it. Say you like it when they fuck you." Jack commanded.

Kurt felt the tears streaming down his face as Jack continued to rattle his body with his thrusts. Jack cocked the hammer of the pistol which was still pressed tight against Kurt's head.

"SAY IT!."

"I like it," he sobbed, " I like it....when they fuck me."

"And what about me, Kurt? What about this? Do you like it when I fuck you?'

Kurt went silent as Jack pounded him harder and harder. Jack moved the gun to the back of Kurt's head. Kurt could feel the subtle motion of Jack squeezing the trigger.

"I like it when you fuck me!" Kurt cried.

"Of course, you do. Because....you....are....a.....dirty.....fucking....SLUT!." Jack took the butt end of the pistol and started to bang it against Kurt's back, causing him to collapse to the floor.

Jack was thoroughly enjoying this. "Oh baby. This is the tastiest fuck I've had in a while," he chuckled with a sick grin on his face. He was a man of rougher tastes, yet he rarely had a good reason to actually hurt someone without consent.