Show Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But.....that.....still doesn't....make....you.....SPECIAL!" he said through gritted teeth, thumping Kurt's back with the gun as he spoke each word.

You....got.....that?" Jack said choking Kurt harder. Jack was close now. So close. This orgasm was going to be spectacular; he could feel it. He bit down on Kurt's neck. Kurt howled in pain as Jack continued to slam his cock as deep as it would go. 'Just a little bit more. Just a bit more.' Jack thought to himself.

Jack bit into Kurt till it started to bleed; and that was the last straw. Kurt could feel hot fluid fill his ass as Jack collapsed on top of him. It took Jack a few breaths to get himself stable. He pulled his cock out of Kurt and lifted himself up.

"Go clean yourself off, boy. You're coming with me."

Kurt turned to look at Jack in disbelief, but found the gun still staring at him.

He picked himself up, a trail of Jacks cum had started to make its way down his left thigh. He stumbled towards the bathroom as Jack continued to point the gun at him. He stepped inside and cleaned himself off. He pulled up his pants. He considered his options before he stepped out. The only option he could see was death

"C'mon, Lets go." Jack beckoned, indicating that Kurt should move towards the apartment door. Jack came up right behind him, sticking the gun in Kurt's back as he pushed Kurt out of the apartment and into the corridor. He walked Kurt down the stairs to the lobby.

"You're going to live with me from now on. You ass belongs to me. That stunt you pulled ruined my fuckin reputation. 20 years I ran that club. Spotless. Spotless record. You know? And then you came along. I thought you were a good kid. I saw potential in you. Now, you're going to find out what happens to punks like you who fuck with me."

Kurt staggered out into the sidewalk in front of the apartment. It was cold outside. And the wind was blowing strong.

Kurt started looking desperately for an exit. There had to be a way out of this. If he jumped over the car that was parked to the side of him, he could get cover before Jack took his shot. Right?

"Cross the street. That's my car.," Jack said pointing to a blue Mercedes.

Time seemed to go still for Kurt. There had to be a way out. There had to be...

Jack continued to push him with the gun. Kurt took his first step onto the street, his second footstep seemed to take forever to follow. He could feel the long pull of his inhales as he tried to force his rigid body to move. The only things moving were the tears.

"Hurry up." Jack growled, pushing the gun harder into Kurt's back.

Kurt's body was on the verge of collapse. The overwhelming feeling of helplessness shutdown his brain and froze his motor functions.

"KURT!!! GET OUT OF THE WAY."

The loud roaring of an engine on high gear snapped Kurt back to life. The voice came from a car that was speeding straight towards them, now barely 20 feet away.

'DAD!'

Kurt jumped out of the way, landing face first into the asphalt in front of him as he heard Jack scream.

And then a loud THUD sounded.

The sound of the engine went from high gear to a low hum as his father applied the brakes.

"Get in the car. Quick!"

Kurt didn't need to be told twice. He leapt into the car, not turning even once to check Jack's condition. He didn't want to see.

Kurt's father hit the accelerator and sped off down the street.

Kurt sat frozen in his seat. His head down. Not daring to look at his father. Not caring to ask where they were heading. He didn't need to. He knew where they were going.

"Thank God I got to you in time, son. Don't worry anymore. It's all over. We're going home."

"You knew where I was? If you knew where I was, Dad, why didn't you come sooner?" Kurt said, the tears had not stopped.

"If I had come any day before today, son, would you have gotten in this car?"