Show Me

Story Info
Amazing vacation encounter, filled with many firsts.
5k words
4.29
17k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moatday
Moatday
14 Followers

We landed at Moose Creek, ID at about 10am. I had just finished high school, and although I was 18 and had a girlfriend for the last year or so, I was still quite inexperienced sexually. In fact, I still considered myself a virgin, and the extent of my experience was nothing more than heavy petting.

My girlfriend and I had professed our undying love to each other the night before I left, even though she'd never let me move beyond feeling-up her heavy tits (under the sweater but over the bra) while making out in her car in front of my folk's house. I mean, I thought I loved her. Journey's "Open Arms" was our song. I had joined and been a member of her church group and everything. If necking until our lips were chapped, painted with the electric glow of the car radio wasn't love, I didn't know what was. I swore I'd be true. I'd only be gone for a couple of weeks at the most. Besides, I was going to be on a trip with my dad and his flying buddies. If there was ever a more sure-fire scenario to not getting laid, that was a good beginning.

Once we had camp set up, we all headed toward the cluster of forest service buildings that were almost all the way down at the end of the grass airstrip. There were about 5 of us, including my dad and myself, that walked the half mile. As we came upon the buildings, I saw a forest ranger milling about a horse stall, apparently doing some cleaning up or something. She saw us approaching and greeted us all. We stopped to chat with her, but I didn't pay too much attention to the conversation, I just watched her move.

She was wearing a version of a forest service uniform: the dark work boots, the dark green pants, and a tan colored top. The green pants were cargo style, with lots of room in the leg area, but they were tight up top and hugged her ample ass beautifully. Every time she bent over or squatted, I could see the material stretch tight and hold her thighs and ass firmly. The tan colored t-shirt was tucked in and framed by a thick, dark leather belt. The shirt tented out nicely as it stretched over her rather large boobs, and I remember thinking that it appeared she wasn't wearing a bra. I'd seen women go braless that had smaller boobs and it seemed to make sense for them, but this woman's tits were very large, however they didn't flop around much when she moved. I surmised that she either had a bra that was very form fitting, or her tits were very firm. She seemed to be in her early 20's.

The conversation ended and we all walked on and continued down a short trail to the river that was nearby. As we walked, there were several comments by my dad's friends about the forest ranger, her physique, what she must be doing way out here by herself, and other comments. We eventually made our way back to our camp, and all I could think about was her. I could see her legs, ass, tits, and face playing like a slideshow on loop in my mind. My slideshow was interrupted when one of my dad's friends suggested I go up to the ranger station and ask if she had any tools. He needed a 5/16 wrench or ratchet, or maybe a crescent wrench to tighten a loose nut on his plane. They all suggested I take some chocolate chip cookies with me to trade. The cookies had been the source of a running joke. They were made by the wife of the guy who needed the wrench. There were probably two dozen homemade cookies that were in a plastic bag shopping bag, and they were all crumbled and smooshed into one giant cookie ball.

I tried to mask my excitement at the idea of talking to the woman, and I agreed to make the trek up the runway to the ranger's station. As I approached the four or five little buildings, I didn't see her outside anywhere, so I listened to see if I could tell where she might be. When I got nearer, I just hollered, "Hellooo?" and listened. I heard some movement in the largest building and then heard the door open as she called back, "Hellooo". I asked about the needed tool and offered her the big bag of cookies. She seemed to get a kick out of the cookies, and I followed her to what was a supply/work shed to look for the wrench. I enjoyed following her the short walk to the shed, the whole time I was mesmerized by her firm ample ass. She dug around for a minute and found a couple of wrenches that might work and handed them to me. I handed her the bag of cookies and we walked over and sat on a picnic table and chatted. I can't remember all the details of the conversation, but she did invite me to come back later that afternoon to return the wrenches and said that she'd have time to clean up. I remember her talking about how long she'd been posted out there in the middle of the Idaho wilderness, and although she enjoyed the work and the beauty of the location, she did get lonely at times and that it was nice to have someone to visit with.

I walked back to my camp and gave the loaner wrenches to one of the guys. My dad had asked why I was gone so long, and I told him that we had chatted for a bit and that she was going to get cleaned up for my return visit. He said, "Well, we should probably get you some balloons when we're in town". I surmised he was talking about condoms and that he and his buds were just keeping in with the hazing they were dishing out. Later, we flew into a small town to get inner tubes from a tire shop so we could float down the river by our camp. Dad and I walked to a nearby pharmacy, and he got me a pack of condoms. He said it was better to have them than not, when needed. I really didn't think it was necessary, and I certainly could have bought them on my own, but I really didn't think there was any need for them. However, I went along with it all and nervously hoped that my dad and his friends were actually onto something.

After flying back to camp and floating the river, it was getting to be late afternoon and I said I was going to take the wrenches back up the way and that I'd be back in a while. I received lots of ribbing and advice from the group then headed out.

When I walked up to the station, I could see her sitting at the same picnic bench, reading a paperback, where we had talked earlier that day. She greeted me and I sat down next to her on the table. She looked so different than before. She wore a faded red sundress that had a flower print on it. It was sleeveless and low-cut which showed me just how magnificent her breasts were. And now I could clearly see that she was not wearing a bra. Her long brown hair was slicked back from bathing and had started to dry in the summer sun. I noticed her freckled nose, cheeks, and her shoulders and chest. She said that it was the first bath she had in a few days, because it was such a laborious effort. She explained that there was no running water or electricity (aside from a generator) there, so she had to hand pump the water, then heat it up in buckets over a propane burner. She commented on her dress and how it had been so long since she'd worn it and I remember seeing a quarter sized hole in the side of her dress at the seam on the side. I teased her about it and poked her white flesh there playfully, which was quite the bold move for me. We talked about her lonely life out there, she asked if I wanted to see the rest of the station, and then led me to what I discovered was her bunkhouse.

It was small, with a modest bed, desk, and dresser-nothing else. There were two windows with light colored curtains that hung over the open windows, and the summer afternoon air flowed in softly. We sat on her bed, the only place to sit in the small room, and then there was a long pause.

She broke the silence with, "Would you like to kiss me?"

I nearly had a heart attack! "Yes, I would. Please," I chuckled shyly. We turned in towards each other and our lips met. Her lips were soft and pillowy and I could taste some kind of lip gloss or Chapstick. Her spit was sweet and I was immediately intoxicated by her warm breath and her scent.

We kissed for long stretches at a time, just like I'd done with my girlfriend back home, alternating between soft and sensual to messy and animalistic. She put her hand on my cock and started squeezing it through my jeans. This was new territory for me now, but I reached up and started squeezing her heavy breasts and tweaking the nipples. We laid back next to each other on the small bed and took turns fondling each other over our clothes. She pulled her dress up over her head and off leaving nothing but her modest tan panties on. She asked if I wanted to take off my jeans. I said, "Sure!", trying not to sound too eager, I stood up to take them off. I took off my shirt and then took off my shoes and jeans. While I was taking off my pants she asked if I had any condoms! "Actually, yeah, I do", I said as I pulled out the small box from my pocket. I told her how it was my dad's idea that we get some when we were in town. She giggled at the thought of it all, then pulled me close to the bed where she was sitting up.

She reached behind me and pulled my ass toward her, and used the other hand to guide my erect cock into her mouth. This was my first blowjob, and the sensations were foreign, but amazing. I liked watching my cock disappear between her full lips in the dimming light and reaching down I could fondle her boobs. I especially liked it when she would pull my cock from her mouth with a pop and look and me and smile, then tap my cock on her tongue before taking me into her mouth again. The best part, however, was how she would take me as deep as I assume she could go, then pull my cock out with a long shiny saliva string attached. She'd then rub my cock on her face, all over, and I could hear her breathing in my scent. She was really relishing my cock in all its glory, and it was so fucking sexy.

She pulled me down onto the bed on top of her and we just grinded our parts on each other for a while. I looked down and could see pre-cum leaving a glistening trail through her full bush and up her belly. She asked if I would like to fuck her now, and I said that "I'd love to, but I might need some guidance."

"Are you a virgin, I mean, have you done this before?", she asked.

"Not really," I confessed, "I tried before but it didn't really work out", I said. I told her about the time I hooked up with a girl (who was actually a friend of my current girlfriend) who tried to fuck me in the back of her parent's pick-up truck. She was a virgin too, and unfortunately, it was a painful experience for her and I wasn't even sure I got my dick inside of her. I told her it was like trying to push my dick through a warm steak, which elicited some laughter from her. So, as far as I was concerned, I was a virgin because I wasn't even sure "my cock made it in her".

I sat up on my knees as I straddled her. She lay on her back below me, propped up on one elbow she opened the box of condoms. She tore open the foil package and, before she rolled the rubber down by penis, she caught a big drop of precum before it dripped onto her belly and popped the wetness into her mouth. "I love the taste of precum", she said.

"Huh, precum", I thought. It was the first time I'd heard that word, but I intuitively understood what it was. She expertly rolled the condom down the length of my shaft and held the little tip between her finger and thumb. "All set," she said, and then pulled her legs out from under me and spread them, one on either side of my legs. I got into pushup position and started rubbing my cock on her again. She reached down and guided my cock to her pussy opening, and it slid right in.

"Oh fuck!" found its way from deep down in my soul and escaped passed my lips.

"Yes sweetie, feels good huh?" was all she said. She could tell my arms were getting tired, so she told me to lay more on her and not be afraid to put my weight onto her. That helped in that I wasn't having to hold my entire weight above her as I pumped my cock into her. I could feel her thighs on mine, and I could feel my balls smashing into her ass and pussy. She pulled me down ever more, my head resting next to hers on the bed. I could hear her moans and breathing in my ear, and I slid my hands up under her back and then ass. I could hold her ass as I pressed my cock into deep into her pussy and hear her sexy sounds.

"Are you sure you're a virgin?" she asked.

"Yeah, why?", I took the opportunity to rest with my penis buried all the way inside of her.

"I just thought you'd have cum really quick is all," she said.

After thinking about it for a minute I told her, "Well, I do jerk off a lot so maybe that's why?"

She giggled and said it was fine, but that maybe I'd like to try a different position. I sat up again and she rolled over onto her belly, then pulled her knees up toward her chest, pushed her ass up in the air toward me and laid her chest back onto the bed. What a view this was-so much better than any porn I'd seen. Her round ass globes glowed in the moonlight now and I could see so much wetness from her hairy pussy and asshole. It was beautiful, and I told her that.

"Try fucking me like this and see what you think," she offered. I adjusted the base of the condom, then slid the head of my dick up and down her glistening slit, and then with a little bit of pressure, it instinctively found the right spot and slid in up to the hilt. She let out a moan and said, "That's it baby, squeeze my ass. I love having my ass squeezed while you fuck my pussy." Nobody had ever called me "baby" or said such sex-filled things to me, and hearing her dirty talk was incredible.

With every thrust of my hips a rush of air would carry the scent of her pussy and ass to my nose. It was a musky, sweaty smell that was delicious and intoxicating. In the heat of the moment, I told her that in this position I could smell her pussy. I could feel her demeanor change and it seemed I had done something wrong. I quickly realized that she may have taken offense to my comments about the smell of her pussy.

I stopped my thrusting and slowly extricated my throbbing cock from her. Before she could lay down or move her ass away from me, I rested my head on her back and asked her, "Can I lick your pussy?"

She seemed shy suddenly, even though she still had her ass in the air and was in a very exposed position. I could sense her hesitation.

"I'm sorry. I feel like I messed something up, did I do something wrong? Should I not ask that sort of thing?" I asked.

"No, you're okay," she said as she rolled over onto her side. Now I could see her face in the pale light, and she looked different, like maybe she was worried or self-conscious. "My last boyfriend kind of fucked that up for me," she revealed.

She told me how he had made comments about the smell of her pussy and how he didn't ever want to perform cunnilingus, another new word I learned. I explained to her that when I told her I could smell her pussy and ass, that I meant that I was enjoying the smell.

"Every time I thrust into you, I could smell your pussy, and it smells amazing!" I told her. She giggled a little, so I went on. "It's like this primal thing that grabs me by the balls. The scent of your pussy fills my head with light and it makes my cock ache. I can't explain it, but I really love the way you smell, and I would really like to taste your pussy." I could see her smile and see her body loosen up and become more inviting. "I would like to -- if you'd let me -- I'd like to bury my nose in your pussy. I'd like to lick up and down your pussy and bury my tongue inside of you. I want to lick and taste every part of your body."

My earnestness revealed to her my true feelings and intentions, and her apprehension melted away before my eyes. "Well, let's try this," she said. "You lie down on your back here, like this," she lay down in a straight line with her arms at her sides. Then she got up and made room for me to lay down. I followed her directions and watched as she climbed on top of me. She moved her body all the way up my torso, straddling me while on her knees. She started rubbing her pussy with her fingers and slowly lowered herself onto my belly, then kept scooting up toward my chest. She kept moving her hips and ass in a circular motion that moved her closer and closer to my face while rubbing her pussy on my chest.

"I'm going to ride your face, ok sweetie?" she whispered, already getting lost in the pleasure from her fingers on her clit. She brought her beautiful, fragrant pussy to my mouth and my mind nearly exploded. It was sensory overload in the most beautiful way: the taste of her pussy, the wet and musky smell, the sounds she was making, and the amazing view of looking up at her belly and boobs through her bush were incredible. I snaked my right arm out from under her leg and started squeezing her nipples and breasts. My left hand found my turgid cock which was still wearing a now chilly condom. I pulled the condom off and squeezed the precum out and massaged it into my cock and balls.

I enjoyed watching her fuck my mouth and tongue, and I especially loved getting her wet pussy juices all over my nose, cheeks, and mouth. Hearing her whimper, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," was like a religious experience for me, it was just that beautiful.

She collapsed onto the bed next to me, with her leg over me. She kissed and licked my mouth and face. "Thank you for that," she said with a smile. "I think I taste sweet," she kidded as she continued to taste her juices from my face.

"I told you," I said, "your boyfriend was an idiot."

"Oh jeez," she lamented, "you've no idea." All the while she was mindlessly playing with my cock and pre-cum. "Do you want to 'do it' some more?" she asked, "I want you to come."

"Yeah, I really have a load built up here," I said. "I haven't jerked off in a few days- since we've been on the trip," I told her.

"Well, I really want to watch you cum. Can you show me how you do it?" she asked.

"Yeah, I mean, what do you mean?" I asked.

"You said you jerked off a lot, right? Well, show me!" she said with a smile. "Here, I'll get you lubed up and going." She licked her hand and started stroking my shaft. "Okay baby, I want to watch you jerk that big fucking dick and I want you to cum for me, when you're ready. Just show me how you jack your cock off. I'll even provide you with a little 'spank bank' material for inspiration", she said as she gave it a playful smack and sat up. I couldn't believe she used that term, a term my buddies and I had jokingly used.

I started stroking myself while I watched her move. She got up and was walking around the room. I would get glimpses of her in the moon light, then she lit a match and got several candles going in the room. I didn't realize how much light a candle could put out, but now I could see her beautiful body and face framed by her long hair. I was stroking myself and watching her when she mentioned, again, that she was surprised that I hadn't cum yet.

I didn't really know what to say. I told her, "I want to come, but I don't know, I guess I just get in my head a little, ya know? Like, I want to make sure you're satisfied and all that, that you've uh, had an orgasm. I don't want it to be like in the movies or whatever where as soon as the guy gets his dick wet, he cums and slumps over in a heap leaving the girl disappointed. That kind of thing, I guess."

"Oh, you're sweet," she said as she started to straddle me, "you don't need to worry about that. I've cum a couple of times already and I could probably cum again."

"Oh, that's awesome," I blurted out feeling relieved.

She got up on one knee and started rubbing her clit and spreading her pussy. She was hovering right over my cock as I started pumping my cock in my fist. "Do you need some lube on that cock baby", she started in that now familiar sexy tone.

"Well, I normally use spit, but..." I started.

"Go ahead, I want to watch you use your spit on your cock", she cooed.

Moatday
Moatday
14 Followers
12