Show Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got some spit on my left hand and started to pull and tug on my balls with my right while watching her play with her pussy. She was playing with her tits and nipples with the other hand. "Here, this'll help," she said. She grabbed my cock and slid down to the base and oh my God did that feel good! The sensations where so much better without that condom! I instinctively grabbed her ass and pulled her on top of me. She giggled and then started moaning as I began to piston my cock into her wet hole. "Oh baby, fuck my tight pussy with that big teen cock of yours," she breathed into my ear. She started sucking and tongue fucking my ear, which I had never experienced, and it was driving me nuts. I was kneading her ass and fucking her hard from below when she said, "Put your finger in me. Put it in my ass. Please, finger my ass while you fuck me!"

I nearly passed out hearing those words.

I reached around a little further and I could feel my cock sliding into her pussy. I moved my hand up and, pulling her cheeks apart a bit I found the little crinkled opening to her ass. "Use some spit", she said as I started to poke her asshole. I brought my hand up to get some spit as I had done when jacking myself off, but she pulled her head up from next to mine and grabbled my hand. She started licking my already spit covered fingers and took them into her mouth. She moaned as she took my fingers deep into her mouth. The sensation of her holding my wrist, forcing my fingers deep into her mouth while my cock was plowing her pussy were just amazing. She gagged a little, and I swear I felt her pussy tighten on my cock. I was worried that I had gagged her, but she kept doing it. She must have sensed my apprehension about her gagging because she said, "Don't worry, that gets the really good spit." I wasn't really sure what she meant, but it didn't seem to bother her, in fact she liked it. "Ok, put your finger in my ass now, and fuck me really hard."

I followed her command and started fucking her hard as I stuck my middle finger in her ass as far as I could reach. I then slid my pointer finger in alongside the middle finger. "Yeah, that's it baby, give me another finger." I wasn't sure if she wanted a third finger or if she was just giving her approval at my decision to slip in the second, so I just kept on fucking her soaked pussy with my cock and fingering her asshole with my two fingers.

Then it hit me, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" I blurted. I think she could tell I was going to come any second because, before I knew it, she had already sat up and pulled my cock out.

"Are you going to come now baby?" she teased playfully. "Come for me baby, watching that come shoot out of your cock is going to make me come again!" she moaned. She hunched over and started jacking my cock right into her mouth as she played with her pussy. Her moans, her wet mouth, and her hand furiously jacking my cock was finally enough and I started cumming. I blasted jet after jet into her mouth onto her face and hair, my belly and chest, and the bed as she moaned and collapsed on top of me. My cock twitched and spasmed, slowly dying as it leaked out the last remnants of my load. She giggled and laid there, both of us heaving and breathing heavy.

I saw a light flash through the window. We hadn't even had time to lay there in our sweat and sex when I sat up and could see the light from a flashlight coming down the runway. "Oh shit, it's my dad, he's coming! I gotta go", I said as I started fumbling for my clothes.

"Ok, well, maybe you can come and see me tomorrow night?" she asked. "Oh, hell yes, absolutely!" I said as I got dressed. "I'll come by around the same time tomorrow afternoon, if that's ok," I said as I headed for her door.

"Mmm, that will be good," she said, "I'll be looking forward to it all day".

I rushed back to her and gave her a kiss. I looked her in the eyes, and she was smiling and glowing in the candlelight. "Thank you," I said, then kissed her once more.

I made my way down the grass runway to the light I saw coming. As I got closer, I could see it was my dad and one of the other guys. "Hey", he said, "I was coming to bring you a jacket and a flashlight. Seemed like you might be staying out late"

"Oh. Nah, that's ok", I said, "I'll come back with you guys".

"You sure", he said smiling.

"Yeah, I'll probably see her tomorrow afternoon, it's ok," I said, relieved that he wasn't coming to get me.

"Alright," he said.

"I think I'd stay the night. With her," my dad's buddy said under his breath. I didn't say anything more about it, and we all walked back to camp. As we were getting into our sleeping bags my dad asked if I still had 'the balloons'.

"Oh, I uh left them there," I said. He just laughed as we dozed off.

The next morning, I woke up to my dad telling me we had to get up and get going. He and the guys had gone to the ranger station to listen to the weather radio first thing that morning and some bad weather was coming in quick. We had to pack up and get out of there in a hurry. My dad knew that I was thinking about her.

"We don't have time for you to go say goodbye," he said. "I know it sucks, but we saw her this morning and she knows that we have to get going. She said to 'tell you goodbye' for her, and that 'it was nice talking with you'." He gave a knowing smile at the last part.

After we took off, we circled back around and flew over the ranger station. I saw her walk outside and wave her arms high over her head. We wagged the wings back to say goodbye, then headed out the valley, ahead of the storm.

12