All Comments on 'Show Off'

by lily_ann

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SMOKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story, PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!! I dont know how many people have read this story,but I cant beleve anyone has not posted feedback on this story!!!!! The more I read your story, the bigger & harder my cock got!!!! And yes I jacked off! But I guess that is why you write & I read. I wish you lived next to me !! You could be Haley and I would be Mr. Parkman. Thanks again!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

What a fuckin' hot story that was. I was kinda hoping that the wife would be involved in some way. I thought she just may have been jerking her husband as they watched Haley finger herself. Then I thought she just may be waiting for them as they had their first fuck. Please continue this story line and include his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

You MUST continue with this storyline!!! It was HOTTTTTTTT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice work

It had a good buildup, but the actual sex seemed rushed near the end. Still, I'd like to see the story progress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
having been taken for the first time

WOW WHAT A GREAT STORY. SHOW OFF. LOVE THE BUILD UP TO THIS VERY EXCITING EROTIC SEXY STORY. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT

PART TO CUM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent Story...would love a continuation

Very good story. It was great from beginning to end. Can't wait to read more ^_^.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Superb!

It's like you know every one of my buttons and push them one by one. Another wonderful story by Lily Ann. Can't wait to see where this one goes.

libertarianlibertarianabout 15 years ago
Mr Parkman redux

Lily Ann

I want to read about how the Parkman's use you together

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

This is one of the best. I loved your description of Hayley showing off for Parkman knowing but not quite knowing that he was watching. I'd liked to read more about Hayley and Parkman fooling around with his wife watching. That is a very exciting concept.

Parkman taking her to the motel/hotel was kind of a turn-off, since he had his wife's acquiescence, I would have liked it better if he'd taken her home.

This is a very exciting and strokin' story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

you seriously have the best stories ever. Please right more with older men. I'm in love with these stories!!

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
taking mr parkman big thick cock

wow what a very exciting hot horny story.

reading this was such a real turn on i was hard from start to finish would love another part of this out standing story.

brilliant writing awesome very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I really wish stories like this where the girl has no clue about using protection would be written with that question asked and the man showing enough respect to care for the young lady by using a condom. I mean, yes, fantasy and all but in a "first time" story it comes off as the guy is a total shark , a cad to not include that for her own good. It actually ruins the read for me not to include a man's consideration for her well being.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 10 years ago

Why didn't the missus get involved! Man this is a hot story!

pussysubpussysubalmost 7 years ago
whew

that was very hott

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wow I like this too

HardXsRHereHardXsRHerealmost 5 years ago
Absolutley Fantastic

A older neighbor takes his younger

virgin neighbor for her first time. Just

wish that I had a cute woman like that

to get her in my bed for her first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to read more stories about Haley.

Perhaps with friend's, at college, or an orgy at her house with the Parkman's where her parents walk in on them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verry. Good. Skype. 561. Peter.lowe. /surrey /england

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

That story was just fucking hot. That’s all HOT!!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I seduced an older guy when I was younger he taught me things that I loved❀️❀️❀️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it...was able to Educate a few Young Ladies back in the day...very few Vaginal Virgins BUTT Many More Anal Virgins!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlily_ann@lily_ann
Update: Aug 8, 2019 Sorry all, my days as Lily Ann are over. This profile is no longer being monitored. Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and favourited on this profile over the years! My tastes have changed, as has my writing style, so while I'll leave these stories u...