Show Them What a Slut You Can Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to show them what a slut my wife can be," he continued.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck your slut, use your slut, show your friends what a slut I can be."

At that point I started to cum.

"Of fuck, I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck your slut hard. God yes, fuck me, oh fuck, I'm cumming," I screamed as my orgasm washed over me.

He continued to pound me.

"Cum for me. Cum in me, cum on me, cum for your slutty little wife," I continued. I wanted to feel him cum. "Yes, fuck me, give me that cock, god I love being fucked hard."

I felt his body stiffen. I could feel his hot cum fill me up. With the feeling of him cumming another orgasm washed over me.

"Fuck yes, oh my god, I love your cum. I love it when you cum for your slut," I moaned.

I felt his cock soften, he fell out of me and flopped on the bed beside me. I kissed him and then looked at his cock, glistening with a mixture of his and my cum. I bent down, took him in my mouth. I liked the way he tasted and licked him clean, then fell asleep with my head on his chest.

I woke up, the sun was shining and Bill was not in bed. I still had my t-shirt on. I was covered and I walked out of the bedroom, all four guys were sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. They were dressed for golf. I had forgotten they had a morning tee time.

"Good morning." I greeted them. "When are you leaving?"

They all wished me a good morning and told me they were leaving in five minutes to get there tee time.

Then Kip added, "did you have a nice night last night "

I realized that we were probably noisy enough that everybody heard us. I think my face blushed red, but I tried to keep my cool.

"Yes, I had a very nice night last night. Thank you very much."

Kip, always the bold one, then said, "so, are you wearing panties today? "

I should've been taken aback by his forwardness, but instead, I just laughed. "Never you mind if I'm wearing panties." Then I added, "I'm going shopping today. What do you guys want for dinner?"

Brian jumped in, "why don't we grill some steaks for dinner?"

"OK," I replied, "I will pick up some steaks for dinner anything else we need"

"Only to know if you're wearing panties," Kip said.

"You better get going or you're gonna miss your tee time," I answered.

The guy laughed and left to play golf.

As I stood there, I realized that I had wanted to show them whether I was wearing panties or not. The idea of showing off was exciting me.

I went and took a shower and got dressed. I put on a little T-shirt that showed a little bit of belly, a pair of little blue panties, and a pair of short white shorts. I didn't bother with a bra. I looked in the mirror. I looked good. I looked like a cute suburban housewife.

I headed out to the downtown area and spent the time checking out the shops. I bought a few little things for me but nothing special. On the way home I stopped at the grocery store and picked up a few steaks and some corn on the cob for dinner.

I got home just a little bit before I knew the boys would be home. It was just about dinner time. I threw the steaks and corn on the grill and started to set the table for dinner. As I was setting the table the guys showed up. They stepped in right away to help me.

As we were setting the table, Kip looked at me and said, "you look great, are you wearing panties tonight?"

"Who knows,"I laughed. "You'll have to ask my husband later"

The steaks were finally done, and we all sat down for dinner. The conversation was pleasant, and nothing out of the ordinary after we all cleaned up and went to sit in the living room. That's when Kip again asked, "so are you wearing panties"

I walked over to Bill and stood in front of him. "If he wants you to know, Bill will tell you," I said.

"Or he could show us," Kip responded.

I looked at Bill and challenged him, "do you want to show your friends whether I'm wearing panties or not?".

I looked him in the eyes as he reached out to unbutton my shorts. "Well guys, I guess you're gonna find out," I teased.

I felt him unbutton and unzip my shorts. I could feel myself getting wetter as he undid them.

"What kind of wife lets her husband show off her panties?" I asked him.

"A slutty one," he replied.

"Do you want your friends to think I'm a slut?" I teased as he grabbed the waist of my shorts.

"Yes," he said as he pulled my shorts down over my hips.

As he pulled my shorts down over my ass I wiggled my ass for the guys' entertainment.

My shorts hit the floor and I stepped out of them. "Tada," I put my arms in the air and wiggled my ass. "See, panties."

There was a moment of silence and then, "Boooooo."

Of course. It was Kip. "What?" I said in a pouty voice, "you don't like my panties?"

"Oh no," he said, "you look great in them. We were just kinda hoping you weren't wearing any."

"You can see plenty of my ass with them on," I replied.

"I know," he said, "but it's so much sexier without."

"Well," I said, still facing my husband, "if they're going to come off, my husbands going to have to take them off." Then I said to Bill," what do you want baby, do want my panties off? Do you want your friends to see your wife being that slutty?"

There was a silence in the room. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I don't think I was breathing. I was kinda glad I was wearing panties because right then my pussy was dripping wet.

Bill smiled at me and blew me a kiss. Then he reached out, took my panties by the band, and pushed them to the ground. There I was naked from almost the ribs down looking at my husband with three of his friends behind me looking at me.

I was so horny, I wanted Bill to fuck me right then. I didn't care if his friends were there. It took all my willpower not to start masterbating right then and there.

"Is that better?" I said, still looking straight at Bill.

"That's nice," said Kip, "but would be even better if you bent over."

"Hmmm," I said to Bill, "I think your friends want to see my pussy."

I bent over and put my hands on Bill's shoulders and my feet about a foot apart, "like this?" I said.

"Wow," I heard Brian exclaim.

"Is this what you wanted baby? Your slut wife showing off her pussy? Do you like this?" I cooed.

In answer he pulled my face to him and kissed me.

Then I felt a hand on my ass. I knew only Kip would be that bold.

"Baby? I think your friend Kip is rubbing my ass," I said.

Bill just looked past me and smiled.

Then I felt Kip's fingers slide up my slit. I was kinda startled but didn't move. I stayed bent over, hands on my husband's shoulders. Looking him in the eye.

"Fuck, she's so wet," Kip said.

I thought I was going to cum right then and there. Then I felt two fingers enter me.

"Baby," I moaned. "He's finger fucking me."

I closed my eyes and held on to my husband's shoulders.

I made a kind of whimpering noise as I felt the fingers pull out of me, but it wasn't long before something else was pushing at my pussy lips.

"Baby," I said, "I think your friend is about to fuck me. He's about to stick his cock in my slutty pussy."

"Cunt," said Bill

Cunt! Cunt, I thought. He started this. He stripped me in front of his friends. I was about to go ballistic.

Then he added, "cunt, sluts have cunts not pussys. You've got a beautiful cunt and I love you.

"Well," I replied. "Then your friend is about to fuck my slutty cunt."

"Cool babe," Bill said and kissed me. "Show them what a slut you can be."

As I kissed him I felt Kip's cock push against my soaking wet pussy lips. He started fucking me.

"Oh my god, he fucking me," I cried as he sank balls deep in my pussy. "He's fucking my cunt."

I couldn't take it. Still leaning on my husband I started to cum. My legs buckled. Luckily Kip and my husband held me up.

After I came, Kip pulled out of me. I stood up to face him. He was still hard and I still wanted to fuck.

"You're not don't yet," I said. "Lie down."

Kip laid down on the floor. I straddled him, lined up his cock, and sank down letting it fill my pussy. I then pulled my top off. As I did I noticed that Brian had his cock out and was stroking it. I threw my top at him.

"Come here," I said.

Kip started playing with my tits. I liked the feeling of being fucked and having my tits played with. Brian got off the couch, but didn't come very close to me. I beckoned him with my finger to come closer.

"Come here," I said to Brian while reaching my hand out.

He came closer. I wrapped my fingers around his cock. I pulled him to me and wrapped my lips around it. He must've been on the brink because almost immediately he said, "I'm going to cum."

I pulled my lips off his cock and said, "do it." Then I wrapped my lips around him again.

Almost immediately, he started spurting in my mouth.

"Oh fuck," he exclaimed.

I didn't swallow but just let him fill my mouth. When he was done he kind of staggered back and fell on the couch. I turned to look at Bill. as I caught his eye, I opened my mouth and showed him my mouth full of cum. Then I swallowed.,

"You're next," I said to Jim. Jim had just been sitting on the couch watching. I could see he was adjusting his shorts to manage his hard on.

"I can't," he said. "I'm married."

I was actually happy with that response. After all, his wife and I were friends.

"Do you watch porn?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"Does Barbara know?" I went on.

"Yes, sometimes we watch together."

"Well, you can still jack off," I said. "Consider this your personal porn show."

All this time I was just sitting there with Kip's cock in me.

I watched as Jim pulled his cock out. It was big, at least eight inches. I was kind of wishing he could fuck me.

"If you want you can cum on me," I told him.

As I watched him jack off I started fucking Kip again. I ground my hips into him while he thrust up to meet me. I was enjoying the feeling of a cock inside me while watching Jim jack off.

Jim watched for a while and then stepped closer to me.

" Are you going to cum for me," I teased. I thrust my chest out at him. "Go ahead, paint my tits. Cover me in your cum."

That did it for Jim. Stream after stream of white cum hit my tits and belly.

The feeling of being fucked while having his hot cum shooting on me, sent me into a raging orgasm.

"Fuck yes, cum on me, paint my tits, I'm cumming. Oh fuck yes," I screamed. I ground myself down on Kip's cock. He sure had staying power..

What I didn't realize is I had forgotten about Bill. Next thing I know I felt his hand on my back. He's pushing me forward so that my chest is against Kip. For a moment, I thought about the fact that I was getting cum all over Kip's shirt. I didn't have a long time to consider it. I felt something cool being rubbed on my asshole I realized it was lube and Bill was about to fuck my ass.

I'd had anal sex before, but of course I never had two cocks in me at the same time. I wondered if I could take it. It didn't take long for me to find out. I could feel Bill's cock pressing at my back door. I stopped fucking Kip and relaxed. I could feel Bill's cock trying to enter me. He went slowly, giving me time to adjust. It didn't take long for him to have his whole cock inside of me. I felt very full. I couldn't move.

Slowly, Kip and Bill started fucking me. They got a rhythm going down and I could feel another orgasm building up.

"Oh my God, fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my slutty cunt. Fuck your slut, fuck me. Oh God fuck me," I moaned.

One more orgasm, and that was it for Kip. I felt his cock spurting inside of me.

" Oh fuck, that's it, that's it fill my cunt. Oh Bill, your friend is filling my cunt with cum," I said as I felt the hot cum flood my pussy.

That was it for Bill. With a groan I felt his cock pulse and fill my ass with cum.

His cock slipped out of me, and I just lay on top of Kip, catching my breath.

"Well, wasn't that something," I kinda laughed. I rolled off of Kip. Cum dripping out my ass and pussy, and drying on my chest I laid on my back on the floor catching my breath.

I laid there for a few minutes. Nobody said a thing. Every muscle in my body felt like it had been stretched and used. I broke the silence, "I think I need the hot tub." I looked around the room. "Anyone joining me?

I walked naked to the back deck and removed the cover. I could see the guys inside removing the rest of their clothes. I climbed in the hot tub and they all joined me. Brian sat next to me. Bill right across from me.

We just soaked in silence for a few minutes. I looked at Brian next to me. All of a sudden I realized I was still horny. I reached over and started stroking Brian's cock. It started to get hard in my hands.

To no one in particular I cooed," I'm still horny."

Bill looked at me, "go for it babe."

With Brian's cock sufficiently hard I got up and stood in front of him facing Bill. I slowly lowered myself onto Brian's cock using my hands to guide him inside of me. Brian put his hands on my hips and started lifting me and pulling me back as he fucked me.

"Mmmm, so good," I moaned.

We fucked for a while. No one said a word, they just watched. I kept looking straight at Bill. Slowly I felt my orgasm start to build. "Fuck yes," I moaned as I came. Brian wasn't far behind me.

Ok, I was tired and fucked out. "Bedtime," I said. Nobody protested.

Bill and I headed to the bedroom. He took me in his arms and kissed me. I could feel his cock was hard and pushing against me.

"I love my little slut," he said. He picked me up and laid me on the bed.

Crawling on top of me he started fucking me, no this time we made love. Kissing and loving on each other.

"What do you think of your little slut fucktoy now?" I sighed.

"I love her," he replied.

I don't think I came, Bill did and rolled off me and lay beside me. I put my head on his chest and lay on my side. I pulled my legs toward me and quickly fell asleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night I felt the bed move. I felt a hand on my top leg. I looked back and it was Kip. He lifted my top leg and ran a finger down my slit. He played with my clit for a moment just till I was wet.

"Babe," I moaned to Bill. "I think Kip wants to fuck me again."

"Huh?" said Bill as he woke up.

"Kip wants to fuck me again," I said a bit louder.

Bill saw Kip holding my leg up. He reached down and took my leg from Kip and held them open. Kip placed his cock against my pussy and entered me.

"Mmmmm," I sighed.

Since Bill was holding my legs open Kip used his hand to play with my clit as he fucked me.

My head was still on Bill's chest. I could see his cock getting hard. I reached down and slowly started jacking him off.

"That's good," he said.

I moved my head and took him in my mouth and started sucking him.

Kip fucked me and rubbed my clit slowly. No urgency. I made moaning noises around Bill's while he did. I felt another orgasm building. Not as intense as the others, but still.

"Mmmmm," I sighed. "That felt so good. Cum for me," not sure if I was talking to Bill or Kip.

With a grunt Kip started to flood my pussy as he came.

"Mmmmm, another load of cum in me," I cooed and then went back to sucking Bill's cock.

As Kip climbed off the bed, Bill started to cum in my mouth, I swallowed every drop. I drifted back to sleep still holding Bill's cock in my hand.

When I woke up I was alone in bed. I could hear the guys in the kitchen. I got up and pulled on my long t-shirt and went into the kitchen.

All the guys greeted me with smiles and good mornings, then Kip added, "so, are you wearing panties?"

I pulled up my shirt to show them I wasn't. "Nope," I teased, "why, someone want to fuck me?"

I walked to the counter to get coffee. I was surprised when Brian stood up and said, "I do"

What the hell, I thought. I pulled my shirt off, bent over the counter, and braced myself with my hands. "Go for it," I said.

Brian dropped his shorts to the ground and sporting a rock hard cock came up behind me. He lined his cock up with my pussy, grabbed my hips, and with a single thrust entered me. He started fucking me hard. It felt good.

"Fuck yes," I hissed.

As he fucked me I encouraged him.

"That's it, give it to me, fuck my slutty cunt. Fuck me, god yes, fuck me."

I felt my orgasm rising. It washed over me. My knees buckled but I held onto the counter for support. "Fuck yes," I moaned.

It wasn't long before I felt Brian stiffen up. He thrust into me one last time and filled me with cum. Then he slipped out of me and sat at the table.

"Anyone else?" I asked.

They all looked at each other. No one said anything.

"Well, I'm going to shower, get dressed, and pack up. Then I threw in, "and yes, I'm going to wear panties. They all laughed.

Finally we were all ready to go. We said our goodbyes at the door. As I hugged James good bye I said, "next time you should bring Barbara,".

"I'd love to," he said. "But you may have to work on her."

"I'll do that." I said. "But if she comes you may need a few more guys."

Everyone laughed

Bill and I got in the car and started for home. We were quiet for a while.

"Well, I guess we know what kind of a slut I am," I tentatively mused.

Bill reached over and took my hand. "My slut," he said.

==============

Please don't forget to rank my story and leave a comment. I read them all. Feel free to send me feedback. I respond to everyone who leaves me a valid email address until you become a stalker.

12