All Comments on 'Showdown at the Christmas party'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
memorable_eventmemorable_event5 months ago

After the showdown, I was expecting guns to be drawn. That was some showdown. I don't think I want to ever mess with your wife.

jocko_smithjocko_smith5 months ago

"Well, almost. No other people, no hall pass, nothing like that, but anything between the two of us."

After what she did ? Oh, I don't think so. His initial plan was perfect, given how she had ALREADY been seduced by Featherdick. Just say goodbye and walk away.

But then he seems to have wimped out. He should ask himself "What about the NEXT time?" Will he watch her 24x365 ? Is that the marriage he wants ?

Because there WILL be a next time. She has a basic personality defect -- a lack of integrity. I'd sooner trust a drunken one-night stand that someone who in the cold light of day begins the journey to break her/his vows.

And she had no real remorse, or she would NEVER have said

"You wanna wait out here like a crying coward, or come in with me while I get my stuff, and hold my hand as your wife while we leave?"

She fucks up, and HE's the "coward" ? She's delusional, time to go.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ good story!

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

It’s already too late when they moon over him in public. It your losses and leave her. She is not trustworthy. She will wait and pick another cock

c24jc24j5 months ago

Really neat, just in the nick of time story! Hopefully Featherstone does start looking foolish somehow. I think Mandy might want to see a therapist or something . . . maybe determine how she went down the wrong path for a while. People have transitioned almost too quickly in some stories.

Bullrider14Bullrider145 months ago

I loved all the different plays on his name

Texican1830Texican18305 months ago

Nice intervention! In spite of the “she’s already cheated in her heart, so dump her cheating ass” the truth is workplace attraction is commonplace, and workplace predators common. And I say that as someone who supervised hundreds of employees, intervened in illicit seductions, and fired more than a few predators.

Arrogance characterizes people like featherfuck, and more power feeds. The only thing missing is informing his wife.

Regguy69Regguy695 months ago

Hmm, lots of condemnation for taking her back. While not the same. it's kinda like leaving the bar with some chick, grabbing her ass on the way up to her room, unlocking her door as she presses against you, and then handing her the key and walking away. Wifey allowed herself to become infatuated with the asshat, her husband reminded her of what's real, and she saw the light. I'd like to think she learned something.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion5 months ago

I loved it. The non-confrontation was the perfect way to confront both her and Mr. Winslow Featherton. His yanking the cord, opening of the blinders on her eyes, was perfect. It was the blinding jolt of light, that was needed to save his marriage. I enjoyed the mutilation of the predator's last name. Mark did it in a way that Winslow was never given a chance to respond or object. Just wish more stories were told like this one before the wife crosses the Rubicon and can't get back to the other side. When two people first meet, the battle begins to win the war for the others affection. In a perfect world, once that battle is won, it shouldn't have to be contested over and over again. But this is far from a perfect world. My advice is to be vigilant. Watch for the serpent among the flowers, and don't ignore the obvious. 5-stars.

woodwardwoodward5 months ago

Very well done. Thanks!!! 5

TechumsahTechumsah5 months ago

Loved it. Unfortunately I see to much of this working at a fortune 100 company. Predators have a captive audience. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fortune favors the bold. 5/5

Dalton402Dalton4025 months ago

I liked that A happy ending and no divorce

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Way too easy to forgive. I say find a way to get the lie test done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Both of your 'Christmas Party' stories are incredibly artificial. They both read like 'send-ups' of the 'straying wife' genre. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The first impulse was correct. She'll get into another situation where a guy tells her she's pretty and She'll fuck him. Our mc should have simply told he was leaving and to have a nice life and left. Period, full stop.

LoneandlevelLoneandlevel5 months ago

No kids? Adios, baby. You're a bad bet.

CamdudeCamdude5 months ago

Story is what it is- MC loves his wife,hopes to keep famuiy together.Wifes sudden honesty about her adoring gaze at boss dosent quite cut it- 50-50 chance she will stray(if she hasent already). Really good, witty dialogue make this a keeper.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

3 stars - I would have left her at the party without saying a word. Her first clue would have come when she went looking for a ride home - she would have had to take the Uber. Now that would have been the better demonstration she needed to get her head out of her ass. It would have gotten a lot more of her attention, when she showed up at the house only to find me gone, with only a short note and my wedding ring sitting in the middle of the kitchen table, along with my cell phone. No way to contact me, no way to explain her disgusting behaviour, with her sitting all alone in the house. Maybe a week later, I might leave a message on her phone, making arragements to pick up anything I left behind. She would be well aware that her emotional affair with the ASSHOLE destroyed her marriage.

GardenshedGardenshed5 months ago

Good short story, Mark should have kicked Featherstone’s ass.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She's already having an emotional affair, whether it's become physical or not. So, she wants a second chance. Not a clue as to how "she" fixes that. He's left with doubt and destroyed trust.

XluckyleeXluckylee5 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a very different way of handling a bad situation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it. It was a pity that Mandy's epiphany had to be kick started by her husband rather than her coming to her senses spontaneously but then there would have been no story if she had. Highly believable too, we don't stop functioning as sentient beings when we marry and temptation is natural, it's how we respond to that temptation that makes us who we are.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She pulled back from tne cliff at tne last second. Immediately quitting her job after going back in probably saved her marriage. Will they make it? Maybe….

.

4 ****

DazzyDDazzyD5 months ago

La ti da. 5*****

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

5 stars, the Bear really liked it. Some people make mistakes. This was a mistake. A big one, but not un-fixable. The Bear approves. Good luck, kids. Sometimes, I wonder how the Bear was so lucky to get Mrs. Bear. To quote my wife, "Indeed, you are a fortunate Bear." She also has better writers than me.

The BEAR

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

He threw cold water in her face, and she woke up. She can still file a harassment charge against the scumbag ex-boss. Good thing they can keep their family intact and not destroy their very young kids' lives.

goodshoes2goodshoes25 months ago

4 stars, however, she will NOT learn from this. There WILL be a next time, but she will have learned how to cover her tracks better and the next Mr. Featherfucker WILL get into her pants. If someone is that shallow to not see what is happening, there obviously is no brain power.

A_BierceA_Bierce5 months ago

You conjure a reality in which "once a cheater always a cheater" is, at the most, possibly true, but definitely not a truism.

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

She is a whore. She will wait a week and bang him.

Sumnut96Sumnut965 months ago

Funperson969..... PLEASE keep writing. another 5 star tale. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

pretty bad when he had to shock her out of it with threats ??

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
She

Should have filed sexual harassment suit

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nope, not buying it. He saw love and adoration in her eyes. You don't just switch that on and off.

So the seduction, as we know, had been going on long enough to turn her.

If feather-whatever's plan was to fuck her that night, the two were already well, well established. You don't go to a party like that, with that intention, not knowing that you were going to betray your hubby. She'd already lost all respect for hubby. The betrayal happens with the emotional affair, and the anti-emotional disengagement with her hubby. Fucking is just the natural outcome.

What really happened was she never left the building, and he caught his uber out of her life.

ribnitinribnitin5 months ago

One great story after another. All with an economy of words

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There are just not enough "anythings" to justify this story. A lethal postnup for sure, counciling for her yes, tracking her movements for years sure, but he will never ever trust her again, and she will break one day and it will all be over except for the pain and tears.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

I'm not entirely happy that she basically suffered ZERO downside for hurting him, but it was the better outcome for him than a divorce, objectively speaking. But she DEFINITELY didn't deserve a fucking caribbean vacation :( 4 stars for those 2 downsides, despite a good story.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd25 months ago

She may have made a mistake but there was very little consequences for her actions. She seems weak enough where this could most likely happen again. Sounds like an opportunity for some marriage counseling and probably a post-nup.

His response of two weeks in the caribbean seems like a reward for her thoughtless slutty behaviour

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

3 Stars as she will pity fuck him for a week tops . I bet she has a new lawyer in her sights in no time at all .

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio5 months ago

She deserves 6 months of counseling with an R. Lee Ermery- type therapist. If she passes her boot camp, MAYBE an island vacation!

xtc5xtc55 months ago

I really enjoy your stories.

thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I particularly liked the reference to “the next witless suckerette.” Nice turn of phrase. I could even see it as the title for another story. Thanks.

nwaatntnwaatnt5 months ago

Things had been slowly changing in the Marriage over 12 months, didn't dawn on him until that night what was happening.

Instead of just wiping it away going on a trip they probably would be better of with counseling, open her eyes more to what had been happening over time, not just that night.

But a good story involving a husband who acts as soon as he works out the danger to his marriage.

I liked it

Happily_Married87Happily_Married875 months ago

A good story. I enjoyed it!

AerographerAerographer5 months ago

I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing your great story telling abilities. I found this one on your Submissions List. I don’t normally try this category. Again thanks for ALL your stories; and for sharing them.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter5 months ago

Finally, just in time!

RTR10RTR105 months ago

Great story. Husband put it all out there, wife realized what she could lose. Total wakeup call.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

Featherfantasic story!!! HAHAHA Well done! 😉

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nope. One and done

phill1cphill1c5 months ago

"nope, one and done..."

You seem confused. There was no cheating, just attraction. Moreover, we only hear his side. We don't really know if he is a virtuous as he portends to be. We don't know if his breath is bad or if he is intellectually lazy. We only know what he saw and what she said, which to me, an actual married person, was sufficient to continue the marriage. What you think I ain't never found some lady attractive at work? Never had thoughts? I'm not Jesus. Are you?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I get a kick out of the treacherous cunts getting angry with the husbands and belittling them as “little boys with fragile egos”. These fictitious twats think that they can do whatever they want and the hubby is supposed to be fine with being a cuckolded (even flirting to the extreme is grounds for dismissal) bitch. Then, if the hubby looks at a stray hinder, she goes ballistic.

I really wonder if these authors know what real life is because most of these loving wives stories are so far fucking fetched. I really need to stop wasting my time reading these fucking trashy tales.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Even if he takes her back, it won't be the same!

5

ThomerKyThomerKy5 months ago

Well written. Not my favorite ending, but I didn't write it. I can see him eventually taking her back. But on the way home? Seems too quick.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Smarmy bitches such as these irredeemable sluts cause me to HURL.

STUPID HIGH AND MIGHTY CUNT, , fuck her assways until she bleeds out, else watch her bleed out your bank.

Go to the Carib! Put her on a rowboat and scuttle her about 1/2 mile from shore.

TREAT HER PROPERLY!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nope, she'd already gone too far. He never should have let her leave with him. Should have stuck to his guns and dumped the cheating skank slut. Now she knows she can push him around, she'll cuck him ASAP. Too bad, he sounded like he had some balls, but I guess not.

Jlyn1Jlyn15 months ago

Screw the idiots below. I liked it. I am sick of the stories where, instead of confronting, they sit back and allow things to escalate. If their going to cheat they will. Taking immediate action might save them from making a bad decision as in this story. Well done😉

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

Guess he stomped on that martian slut ray gun, huh?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it. She may cheat behind his back in 6 months time, but that's down the road.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd25 months ago

Reread it again and I didn't like her initial responses to him and can't imagine him putting up with her bullshit. Seriously? Her initial comments of "Oh, fuck off with your pity party, Mark" and "You wanna wait out here like a crying coward". This is a woman that is showing no remorse or guilt and is being an arrogant bitch.

Then she does a 180 in the car home "You were right. Ohmigod, I'm so sorry".

After her first comments, I would have told her to fuck off and left without her. He should have been angry with her and yet he just comes back with a week long holiday to celebrate her almost cheating on him. Didn't come across with what felt like real emotion on his part. And her flip/flop of being a bitch to being so apologetic and remorseful didn't sit well with me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

BlueEyd2 wrote essentially what I would've written. Just walk up to her, say he's seeing by her looking at the boss for the past 20 min. or whatever, she's in lust with him, at least. He, the husband, is not putting up with that. He can't compete & won't try to, so goodbye. Her "See you at home" would've been met with "in your dreams; no you won't" & simply left. As stated below, her comment about his pity party, to me he says nothing or, as suggested, tells her to fuck off, gets in the Uber & leaves. She arrives home with him packing. Her comments she made in the car doesn't match her angry "pity party" statement she made.

The question now: will she get another job & try the same thing but knowing not only that her husband's a bit weak, but knows her mistakes. The story was too short to go into any depth insofar as they're concerned or about the wife & her boss. So 3 stars Bob

deependerdeepender5 months ago

And that's the way it is done. The only way it CAN be done. No looking for more information. No LW brain freeze. No fiddle farting around extending the story so the plot can thicken. Just smack! WHAM! Get 'er done. Done while everything is fresh and genuine and real. That is the only way out for both spice. The cheater can decide then and there, the faithful one can move immediately on. No need for ignored text messages, getting "closure", changing locks, hiring a PI, having the talk. Just instant recognition of the truth. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Did not deserve the ether it took to present this piece of shit. The second piece of shit, the wife, is deserving.

The last line ought to have read: the blinds were gone from her lying eyes.(having realized her porcine behavior.)

doctrptdoctrpt5 months ago

Anyone that blind to their own actions deserves nothing. Mark is a fool.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Every single one of your stories are the same, wife is the love of his life blah, new man comes in an husband is immediately forgotten blah, husband leaves or makes a scene, wife instanly loves husband again and all is forgiven. Need to switch it up a little.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Time to expand your horizons. Maybe a good BTB or some gratuitous revenge...

Tomh1966Tomh19664 months ago

I like this one A LOT more than the 750 word ones which are WAY too incomplete.

Shrug. Everyone else hated it but I kinda like this one.

shvg65shvg654 months ago

As stated - Mandy coming in late - look of total devotion - fuck off with your own pity party - crying coward - he needs to wake up, the Elvis has already left the building. Or he can be an apron wearing house maid, wateing at home on his knees

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Weak, 2**

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

These stories keep hitting the same notes over and over and loud!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hire a pi to watch her and even let her know he is watching her. Who cares about money as they split 50/50 anyway. Get the divorce started. If there is any sex in the mean time use a condom. That will piss her off. Let family know why you are divorcing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No way is she going to stay loyal. She'll just be more careful next time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Situational lying. That's what I call it. You tell the lie to fit the situation and then, if it's believed, you are much more careful the next time. Boiled frog my ass.

Chimo1961Chimo19614 months ago

The guy is a sucker, she will fuck the guy at work, lie to her husband. She has already cheated. You just have low standards

JordanFullerJordanFuller4 months ago

We never found out how long she'd been banging Featherfuck!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Finally another MC who recognises and acknowledges what he sees and reacts immediately without questioning himself or his actions. ..4 stars.. For not presenting a dumb husband. But the story is just too short for 5 stars..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was good for what there was of it. She'd certainily be on a short leash IF he stayed with her. She goes on the offensive and he caves, but she has already proved she's untrustworthy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lol what a fool

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker4 months ago

Id keep a Close yea on her... Just saying... Yea its a story.. but ive seen it happen in " real" life too.. not bad. Keep um coming !! 🤔🙄🤷👍👍👍👍👍👍💯💯💯💯😉😁👏👏

XluckyleeXluckylee4 months ago

Second read and still 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nope. Her way of finally admitting that he’s right is to attack him? Call him a coward, and tell him to stop having a pity party? Fuck that noise!!! He should’ve left her there, and proceeded with the divorce. Or just take her to the local abandoned quarry…

The cruelty, and disrespect is staggering!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
So ??

So, she's not cheap, But she can be bought

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker3 months ago

Dog gone it.. Their Still fighting over it.. tsk tsk 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷😜👁️👁️🙋

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a bitch

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver3 months ago

5 stars w/o question.

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

good story but she an affair waiting to happen

usaretusaret2 months ago

Too much, too quick. Not real. (I think)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why would he ever put up with such a demeaning, disrespectful bitch? The world is filled with good, loyal and devoted women. Why would he stay with that cunt

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like the "wake-up call in time" thing. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There's a couple of ways to look at this. One she started emotionally cheating and got caught at it but will do the same again but be more careful next time. Two she got caught up in being flattered by the attention from an attractive powerful man but realised what happened and will remember this and never let someone get that close to her ever again. From the way the story is written I believe option two is what will happen. She realised she was being stupid and manipulated and what was important to her (her husband and children) and will go forward a better person. Really great story well told. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The MC needs to marry a lot, so he can turn cheating adulerous wives into loving angels within a few sentences

StruckwrongStruckwrong29 days ago

Another take on "No Anniversary" or was it the other way around?

Some Boss is about to poke wife, husband intervenes and she has second thoughts.

For now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous