Shower Fun

Story Info
Shower fun between myself and a dom.
1.5k words
3.38
9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaliVal
CaliVal
9 Followers

I'm on my knees with your cock in my mouth shower's while the hot water is beating down on my ass getting me ready for you and.

You lean down and whisper softly in my ear "I'm gonna fuck you in that sweet, tight ass before we are done tonight and you will enjoy it my little slut". I shiver in anticipation and desire imaging what's to come tonight. I look up at you the lust showing in my eyes as I slowly take your cock deeper down my throat.

You grab my soaking wet hair hard and hold my head still as you start to fuck my face. You say "That's a good little slut take my cock deeper." I start moan around your cock as it hits the back of my throat. I begin to wonder if you'll let me taste your cum tonight, but I can feel the plug in my ass tight getting it ready for your hard cock.

I know you want your cum all over my tits before you fuck me in my ass. I suck and lick as much as I can as I feel you start getting harder deep down my throat. You say "I'm so close my little cum slut. Your gonna love this." You pull out and start to cum all over me. Your hot cum covering my tits and face.

Then you pull me up by my hair hard and turn me quickly. I moan as the hot water hits me sensitive nipples and you roughly start washing them off covering me in soap making me very slippery. You pinch my nipples hard and start twisting them painfully. I keep myself from cumming cause I know you don't want me to unless you give me permission. Your hands did then slip down to my pussy and you check to see how hot & slippery I am.

I can hear you stroking your cock hard behind me as I rinse myself off. I know what you want to do next but I also know you won't do it in the shower. You had me prepare the bed before we came in here for you. You signal me with a slap to my wet ass to get out and spread myself on the bed ass up without a word.

I walk as quick as I can with the big anal plug in my ass. You watch me and laugh gently from the bathroom where your drying off. I lay myself on the bed face down with my arms and legs spread out.

I can hear you climb onto the bed slowly. I'm cold and shaking cause I'm still wet but that just turns you on seeing my ass shake. You slap my ass right on that tight plug making me gasp in pain and pleasure. Then I feel you move my wrist closer to the bed poles and the padded handcuffs awaiting me. The click sends a shiver down my spine and you latch my other wrist and ankles as well. Then you attach the leash to my collar that never comes off my neck these days.

You lean over me and bite my shoulder in just the right place you know will make me cum. I'm so close to cumming my ass wiggles, which reminds you of the plug. Whispering "That's my ass that plug is in. I'm gonna take that fucking plug out of my baby girl's ass." You slap my ass a few times hard and yank it out quickly. I scream loudly at the pure pleasure and pain that gives me at the speed you take it out at.

Next thing I know you are pulling my head up by my hair and putting your favorite ball gag in my mouth. You whisper "I don't want to hear any more from you slut." Then you reach under me and twist my nipples as hard as you can. I hear the clinking of metal as you take out your favorite nipple clamps. I moan as you attach them loosely, even as you tighten them to the point I scream into the ball gag.

I feel you crawl up between my legs getting ready. You put a pillow under my hips and stroke my pussy just how you know I like it. The sudden swat to my ass makes me yelp thru the gag.

I can hear you behind me lubing your self up. I know you won't put any lube in my ass cause you know some pain makes me react more. My asshole is already raw from where you yanked the plug out of my ass earlier. I know this is gonna hurt and make me cum again.

I shiver in anticipation and coldness as you stroke my ass playing with my asshole. You know the plug only did half the job and you know your cock is so much thicker.

You whisper "This is gonna hurt slutl but your gonna love it. You aren't allowed to cum slut till I tell you to." I wiggle my ass telling you to stop teasing me. You slap my ass as you insert your hard cock into my semi-tight asshole. I scream in pain and pleasure but you can't hear a thing. I try to push closer to you for more but the restraints stop me.

You grip my hips leaving marks on my skin and start pounding into my tight ass over and over. I'm writhing in pleasure and pain the perfect mix. You lean over and bite my shoulder right where you know will make me cum hard. I scream at the top of my lungs as you pull my hair and whisper "That's my good girl. Keep it up you little cum slutl make me cum."

You pull out as I moan in disappointment.

You unstrap me and then roll me over. Then you shove your cock back into my as in one stroke, making me almost pass out. You start fucking me again as you lean over to pull off the clamps quickly and start sucking the sensitive tips with a bit of nibbling too . I am so close to cumming that you lean down and sneer. "Yes my dirty ass slut can cum for me." You slap my breast and put my nipple clamps back on my already sore nipples to help me cum harder.

You take out the ball gag cause you want to hear me scream. I begin to moan loudly and you pull yourself up with my legs higher as well and I begin to scream loudly in pleasure. You know how much I'll clench your cock if I cum hard enough so you start playing with my soaking wet pussy. You start to slap my pussy hard enough to make it red and sensitive too.

I start to orgasm hard and I feel you get even tighter inside my ass as you get ready to cum. You start to pound my ass harder and faster which makes to start cumming harder and more often now. I scream "Fuck me sir please fuck your ass slut."

You reply "I'm gonna cum so deep in your ass. Then I'm gonna eat that wet pussy and put my fist in that tight pussy." I moan at the very thought feeling your hot cum fill my ass.

You lay me back down and get off the bed. I moan at the loss of your thick cock in my ass.

In one fell swoop you turn me around and hang my legs over the bed. Then you kneel between my legs and start your favorite past time of eating my pussy.

All of a sudden your fingers start to go inside my tight pussy. You look at me and say "Get ready slut it's time to see you gush." Then you push your entire fist into my pussy as I scream your name and try to get away. With your other hand you slap my pussy hard and I stop immediately. I hear you barely say "Good girl." Then you start fucking my pussy with your fist. I feel you start pulling your fist out and I whimper. All of a sudden you start pushing your huge fist in and out of my pussy. I start to cum hard, soaking your hand and mouth with my cum.

When your done I moan in relief and start wiggling in pleasure. You look up with pure pleasure and say "My cum slut deserves this doesn't she?" I barely whisper "Oh yes Daddy please." You stroke my clit and then lick all my juices clean.

He gently puts the biggest plug he owns into my sore ass making me scream one last time. He smiles and slaps my ass harder than he had before.

I'm sore in my ass and pussy but still I look at you for more but you stroke my face as you unclamp my nipples. I hear you through the haze of pleasure you've put me in say "I'll fuck your pussy later with the big plug in that sore as when you wake you baby girl." I crawl up on the bed with a big smile as you go to the bathroom to clean up and get a warm washcloth for me.

CaliVal
CaliVal
9 Followers