Shower Gal Pt. 02

Story Info
Exhibitionism leads to masturbation.
1.8k words
4.21
6.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote 'Watching the neighbour shower' some time ago and always intended to add this next chapter.

As you can imagine the images of watching her shower remained with me and still do. During the next little while I continued to glance in the direction of this talented ladies window hoping to see once again her beauty displayed.

Days went by, doubts availed themselves. Was this then a one off viewing, never to be repeated? Was she perhaps a visitor? Days turned into a couple of weeks and still no sighting.

The days grew longer as summer settled in, time to check out the many hiking trails in and around the city. One Saturday afternoon a plan was made which saw me heading over to Lac St. Jean and a short but pleasant trail through the trees along the lake. As luck would have it this trail began at the far end of a local beach so yes a little viewing pleasure was anticipated. Little did I know but this happened to be one of the unofficial semi-nude beaches, bonus!

The trail turned out to be infested with blackfly, a most obnoxious pest, needing no further prompting I opted for the beach, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Despite signs warning of dire consequences should one dispose of one's clothing several had done just that. Mostly tops only but a couple of bottoms too! Finding a comfortable spot I allowed my voyeuristic side to run amok and there was lots to see. Watching women play volleyball with only bikini bottoms ah a sight to behold. With breasts bouncing and nipples pointed and thrust out, bikini bottoms rippling with the exertion of trying to contain ample buttocks. These girls were a glorious sight to see.

Then right beside me 2 women stripping off their clothes, a skirt and some shorts dropped to the sand, leaving them in bikini bottoms and halter tops. Then tops pulled off, showing off full breasts encased in lace. Reaching behind, unhooking, leaning forward allowing the lace to fall away revealing swelling breasts topped with pink nipples. Away they went, long legs stretching, striding out down to the water. I was granted the image of bouncing breasts and rippling buttocks.

As with everything the day draws to a close; but I was left with a cornucopia of stored images from watching seminude females playing, laughing, enjoying life.

Although I made a promise to myself to return another day, that day never came.

And summer went on, bringing with it, visitors. This latter event caused me to give up my room and take up residence on the couch in the living room for a short while. This would turn out to be a good thing.

Rising one sunny morning, I stretched and as had become my habit glanced to the apartment across the way. Almost in the act of turning away I caught myself and looked again. YES there she was! It hadn't all been some dream. For whatever reason, maybe it was due to it being daytime instead of night, instead of being furtive I stepped boldly towards the window for a better look. In the process I ignored my own attire which consisted of pj bottoms. I was honestly more interested in my neighbour's attire. Her long legs were bare until they disappeared into what appeared to be short shorts barely covering the swell of her buttocks. Then an expanse of bare belly and finally a crop top that hung from her breasts. Her long brown hair was pulled back. I couldn't determine if this was a sleep set or an exercise set, not that it mattered as it showed her body to perfection. She was standing as if in the process of leaving the living room and entering the hallway in which I had seen her before. I was also seeing her through a different window that allowed me to see all of her.

I was now standing fully in the middle of my window; the windows in both apartments began about a foot from the floor and extended to the ceiling. Soon I would know, was the previous time deliberate or accidental? Would she turn and leave, or??

I didn't have long to wait as she turned and faced towards me, her hands took hold of the bottom of her top and she lifted it slowly upwards. It didn't have far to go before the bottoms of her breasts where revealed, then as it moved further up her nipples came into view, seemingly already erect as the material caught for just a few seconds before leaving their dark pink presence in view.

Tantalisingly her breasts were fully revealed, full and round, leaving me wondering how they would feel in my hands. As she pulled the top over her head she gave a little wiggle, enough to let her breasts sway slightly. Tossing her top to the side she looked towards me then reached up and behind herself to release her hair allowing it to cascade down over her shoulders. Again her breasts gave that little bounce.

Now my question was answered, there was no doubt; she enjoyed showing herself as much as I enjoyed watching. This latter observation was borne out by the rising erection tenting my pj's. Should I wave or acknowledge my appreciation? Somehow, just watching seemed the right course of action.

From her hair her hands wandered south, smoothing over her sides until her thumbs hooked into the waistband of her shorts, looking directly at me she bent at the knees and slowly pushed her shorts downwards. Wiggling a little as she eased them over her hips, teasingly her pubic hair came into view and as it did I could feel my erection grow and thrust forward towards her, still contained in its prison of cloth. More and more of her mound was revealed as her hands pushed ever downwards, until finally her shorts fell to the floor. As she straightened she gave them a little kick disposing of them down the hall as if to say I don't need them anymore.

Now she stood fully naked, allowing my eyes to fully comprehend her beauty I could feel my cock at full erection, so erotic had been her stripping. With a little wiggle and shake myself my cock found its way through the opening of my pj bottoms exposing it to the light of day.

Well fair is fair I thought, as my neighbour has shown herself to me I should do the same, although in my case I only had the one article of clothing to remove. First I stretched upwards, causing my cock to thrust outwards and upwards, Then lowering my arms I took a firm hold of the waistband and pushed my bottoms down till they fell at my feet, following the fine example set for me I kicked them away. And so we stood naked, so close yet so far away. As I watched she began to caress her own body, hands moving swiftly, slowly to new places, across her belly, up her sides till each hand reached those full, round breasts. Those breasts I had fantasised about so much since I last saw them. Wondering how they would feel in my hands the weightiness of them filling my hands as my thumbs teased her nipples. Almost seeming to read my mind she cupped them in her hands her thumbs flickering over her nipples, making them erect. Playing along I turned slightly sideways to her, showing my cock in profile, erect and thrust out in response to her nudity.

One hand drifted slowly down, fingers running through her pubic hair, combing it, and then diving down between her as yet closed legs. As she stood one hand buried between her legs, the other caressing her breast I began to play with my cock, taking it in my hand, fondling it. All the while wondering when others in the apartment would rise. Was anyone else up and about in other apartments? Maybe watching either or both of us as we played to each other. Did that curtain move or was it the breeze?

She stopped! Why? Oh she's moving, leaving? No, she turns and enters into the room, and settles on the couch. Oh no, there's an exercise bike in the way. Now she is comfortable but slightly obscured.

Her breasts are easily seen and her legs and lower belly so all is well. Once again her hands get busy, this time both move down after teasing her nipples, to her thighs, stroking, running back and forth. Moving from the top to the inside, her legs opening allowing her hands to move closer ever closer to her womanhood. As her hand reaches its goal, moving up and down along her most secret place, my hand is wrapped around my manhood, stroking back and forth. Both hands delve between her legs opening, spreading, fondling, and playing. She moves her hands away to show me her pussy, pink, framed by her brown pubic hair. I turn fully sideways and grasping my cock at the base to show her its fullness.

In my mind I know she is wet, aroused, her scent filling the air. I want to see more, closer but know it is not possible, yet. What does she taste like, again as if reading my mind her hand goes to her pussy, fingers thrust in and out, to her mouth, licking, sucking, and tasting herself. One hand goes to her pussy the other to her breasts, touching, playing, faster, her head tilts back, my hands wraps around my stiff member, tighter, stroking, faster.

My balls tighten, I know I am close, so arousing is this woman fingering herself, is she close too? Her legs are spread wide, thrust out; her head flung back as her hands go ever faster.

I am facing her as my cock twitches in my hand, demanding release, muscles tense, I look at her as she goes rigid and then slumps forward, ignoring movement in my apartment my cock spurts again and again as my body tenses and relaxes.

As my eyes open I see other movement across the way, a man enters the room; did he hear her call out in orgasm? Was he unseen, watching? As he turns towards the window I quickly move away into the shadow and answer the call, breakfast is ready!

Two short weeks later I moved away, except for seeing her once outside I never did see or speak to her afterwards. But still I have a fond memory that has fuelled many fantasies.

Thanks to whomever you are.

Naughtyandy4u

This is my original work, please do not copy without my name attached. Otherwise feel free to add it to your favourites.