All Comments on 'Shower Head'

by pollyplummer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yes

Some girls can & do.

My first wife did it with water on occasions.

HP

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Me too

Boys you can use this to, just turn up the heat, turn down the pressure, aim further back, and don't hit your clit. You still need to be handy !

hothardnwethothardnwetover 5 years ago
Oh, yeah...

Yup, that was my go-to for a long time. Glad you discovered the joy! And thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shower Head

My Girlfriend has told me that she uses the detachable shower head to get off sometimes. I would love to watch !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Water jets

I would sometimes get off in the hot tub. The water jets are fantastic on the clit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes!! I love this because I use my shower head at home and can relate to this feeling of pleasure!

When it hits just the right spot and the euphoria and warmth go through my body... 🥰🥰🥰

WikingNordmanWikingNordman9 months ago

You write well! You develop your stories well.

This one reminds me of checking on a previous girlfriend who was in the shower a long time. I invaded her space to check on her and discovered she was using the shower massager on her pussy. I was obviously intruding and she wanted a different kind of orgasm than I could delver with my fingers or tongue (or fingers and tongue). I gave her space and let her enjoy the jet stream. It was cool to learn in my teens that a woman can enjoy her body in different ways.

Your story rekindles that memory and creates a very erotic image of you using the shower head in a hotel where I've stayed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous