Shower Lust

Story Info
Mother and son have fun in the shower together.
6.9k words
4.59
125.8k
179
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons or situations is purely coincidental.

...

Alan needed to run. It was the only way he could relax. He had a job interview in a few hours, his first big one since graduating from college. He was hoping the internship he was at would lead him to a full-time position with a decent salary, but they had shown that they weren't serious about adding him to their payroll as a real employee. He was sure he would get this job; he had the qualifications, the references, and the ambition.

He spent the last few days getting himself ready. He studied the company he was interviewing for, how his qualifications worked for them, and he practiced the answers to the questions they were most likely going to ask him.

As ready as he was, he was still getting a lot of anxiety as the time got closer. When he feels this way, he finds that going for a run helps him relax. His mind becomes clearer, he feels less stressed, and his mood changes. After timing it out, he thought he had time for a good run, come home for a shower, get himself ready for the interview, and still be on time for it.

He put on a short-sleeved performance shirt, gym shorts, and his usual running shoes. He put his phone on the arm band to connect it to his earbuds so he could listen to some music as he ran.

As soon as he left his bedroom, he ran into his mother, Janice, in the hallway, who apparently had the same idea herself. She had her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail and was wearing a dark-colored sports bra with matching lightweight leggings and white running shoes. She also had her phone on an armband and earbuds to listen to music.

"Aren't you going to be late for your interview?" Janice.

"I looked into it. I have enough time to do this," Alan assured her. "How about you? Aren't you going to be late for work? I remember you said you had an important meeting today."

"I'll be fine," she replied. "You want to run together?"

"No. If you don't mind, I think I'd relax more if I ran on my own."

"Suit yourself."

They did some stretches before they left their condominium building, then ran off in opposite directions. Sometimes Alan doesn't mind running with his mother; it can sometimes be fun. But he soon learned there were some drawbacks to running with her. First, he had people assume that they were a couple. He couldn't blame them, because usually when you see a man and a woman running together, they are more than likely a couple. But still, he would rather people not think he and his mother were a couple. This would also hinder his efforts to meet women when he's out running and meeting other women doing the same thing, which sometimes worked out for him.

The second reason he doesn't like running with his mother is that he doesn't like seeing other men checking her out in front of him. In a way, he can't blame those men for looking at her that way; she was a very attractive woman, and with the running clothes she wears, it's hard not to look. In cooler weather, when she has to cover up more for her runs, it's not so bad. But in warmer weather, when her running clothes become more revealing, that's when men really start looking at her in that way. Alan also looks at the female runners who are dressed like her in that same way, so he understands. But that doesn't mean he likes seeing men checking out his mother in front of him like that.

Alan did his usual three-mile run that went along a route that he developed for himself that took him all the way back home. He would stop about every mile to take a break, do more stretches, and do a small set of pushups. His route also took him to a few public water fountains where he would take a quick drink before he kept going.

By the time he got back to his building, the anxiety had faded away, but he was dripping in sweat. He also smelled pretty bad, so he needed to take a shower fast. His mother arrived at the same time he did, also covered in sweat and with an odor that neither one of them could avoid noticing. They slowly made their way back up to their condo while having some small talk. They didn't realize until they got to the bathroom doorway that they both wanted to take a shower at the same time.

"You should go first," said Alan. He felt that he should be respectful and let his mother use the shower before him.

"No, no, you have that interview. You go first," she replied.

"Didn't you say you had an important office meeting today? Isn't it important?"

"But I'll take too long in the shower, you know I will. You should take it first."

This argument went back and forth like this for a few minutes, with each one of them being courteous to the other about their situation. The problem was, their condo had only one shower to use. They occasionally had issues like this before, but never when they were both in such a time crunch.

"Ok, I think I got it," said Janice. "You're not going to like the idea, but I think we should shower together."

"What?" Alan asked with a cringed face.

"It could work. It's a dual shower, it's made for two people to shower together."

Janice was talking about how the previous owners of the condominium were a married couple who redesigned their bathroom for both of their needs. The bathroom had a large double sink counter top with a large mirror in the center, and a medicine cabinet and drawers on each side of the sinks. The shower was a foot wider and a foot longer than a standard size, and was redesigned as a dual shower where each side had its own shower head.

Janice and Alan enjoyed this perk when they moved into the place many years ago. They each had their own side of the sink for their own personal use, so none of their belongings got mixed up with the others. This worked out better for Janice, who had a lot of beauty and hygiene products she needed to keep separate from Alan's bathroom items.

They did the same thing with the shower, where they each claimed their own side. They had their own shower caddies on each side for their own products, and even their own soap dish for their own favorite soap. This worked out better for Alan because before they moved here, they lived in a place with a standard shower setting and his mother's shower products always came first.

Now, they were in a situation where they were both in desperate need of a shower to be on time for their own personal reasons. And the only solution his mother could come up with was that they take a shower together, using the opposite sides of the dual shower.

"We'll have our own personal sides, like we normally do if we were on our own. Only this time, we keep our backs turned to one another."

"But we'll still be naked together," said Alan.

"But we'll have our backs turned to one another the whole time. We won't see anything."

"Yes, but..." Alan had trouble expressing his disapproval of this idea.

"I know this is not the best idea, but we're both pressed for time here. You cannot afford to be late for your interview, and I can't afford to be late for my meeting."

She walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her without locking it so Alan can enter when he's ready.

"I'll go into the shower first," she said from behind the door. "When you're ready, just come in with your head turned away and I'll turn away from you too."

Alan just stood there for a minute, trying to realize what was happening. He never thought he would ever be in this kind of situation. While he was thinking about what to do, he suddenly got a whiff of his own body again. Even if he did find a way to make himself look presentable for the interview, he wasn't sure how he could cover up the body odor he created from his run.

He heard the shower turn on and assumed his mother was already inside. He decided he had no choice in the matter; he would just have to be extra careful with her being there. He walked inside the bathroom and began taking off his running clothes.

"Ok, I'm going to come in the shower with you now," Alan warned her.

"That's great, sweetie. And don't worry, we'll be adults about this whole situation."

He turned his head away as he opened the curtain just enough to step into the shower. The whole situation was incredibly awkward for him because he knew his naked mother was just standing a couple of feet away from him. But they had their backs turned away from each other, so as far as he knew, they had their privacy. He turned on his side of the shower and began cleaning his body.

"See, this isn't so bad," said Janice. "I mean, it's not ideal, but it's not so bad."

"I agree," he told her.

"And as a bonus, you can brag to your friends about how you took a shower with a sexy blonde."

Alan laughed at that joke.

"I could, but with a bit of editing to that story."

This time, it was Janice who laughed.

Alan managed to perform his usual shower routine without a problem. The only thing he found he couldn't do was turn around, like one would occasionally need to in a shower to clean their bodies. But he had to find other ways around that, just like he was sure his mother was doing the same thing on her side of the shower.

"Sweetie, I have a crazy idea, if you don't mind me bringing it up," said Janice.

"What is it, mom?"

"You know how it's difficult to wash certain hard-to-reach areas of your back?"

"Yes, I do. And even if you could somehow reach those spots, you can't scrub that area that well."

"I was thinking, what if we scrubbed each other's backs?" she suggested. "This is a rare opportunity to get that done correctly for once."

Alan was surprised by that suggestion. He agreed that it was a good idea; he always wanted a good back scrub. But it would be better if he had any woman other than his mother doing this for him.

"It's not a bad idea, mom. But I don't think we can do this without seeing each other's backsides."

"I thought about that already," she replied. "And I think it's OK, just this once. It's only our backsides we'll be seeing. It's our front sides that we mostly need to keep private."

He supposed his mother was right. Seeing a person's backside is not as much of a problem as seeing their front side. He had seen his mother in bikinis plenty of times; he always felt it was less awkward to see her from behind than to see her from the front, where she liked to show off plenty of her breasts.

"So, what do you say? Should we scrub each other's backs?"

"Why not? We're already here, and it's just a one-time thing anyway."

"Exactly. Now be ready; I'm going to turn around and do your back first."

"Ok, but please use my soap. Yours smells too much like strawberries."

Alan handed her the soap he wanted her to use over his shoulder and she took it. He was still a little uncomfortable with his mother seeing his naked ass, but he was willing to let it go at the moment.

Janice soaped up the loofah and began scrubbing her son's back. He was a little taller than her, not too muscular, but he had good body tone for a 22-year-old. Seeing her son like this, she couldn't help thinking that he looked a little like his father who died when Alan was very young.

"Cute butt, by the way," she told him.

Alan gave a small laugh. "I knew you were going to say something like that."

"I'm not joking; it's true. I'm surprised you're not doing better with women after seeing this. It kind of makes me want to see what you've got going on in the front."

"Come on, mom," he cried out. "Going overboard now. What happened to being adults about this?"

Janice laughed.

"I'm sorry. No more comments, I promise."

She finished scrubbing his and handed him his loofah back.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"That felt wonderful. Thank you."

"Great. Now it's your turn, stud."

She gave Alan a good smack on the ass and then turned her back on him.

"Hey, you said you were going to stop that."

"No, I said no more comments," she replied. "I didn't say I wouldn't do anything else."

Alan took a moment to get ready to see what he was about to see. He turned around and saw the naked backside of his own mother. It was only her backside, but in that moment, he couldn't help thinking that she had a great body on her. She was in her early 40's, with long blonde hair that he had pulled to the side so Alan could better scrub her back. She always kept herself in good shape by running and going to the gym regularly. Her ass was a little big, but had a good shape to it.

He remembered how she looked in bikinis and sports bras, so he knew she had a good size D-cups. In this position, he could see the side of her breasts. Even from the sides, he never saw that much skin before and kind of wondered how they looked if he got a full view of them.

Alan suddenly felt a twinge in his dick and saw that it was starting to grow. He needed to keep his mind on the task at hand and not think of his mother in a sexual way, despite what he had to do next.

He asked for her soap and she passed it to him the soap over her shoulder. After soaping the loofah enough, he began scrubbing her back in the same way she did for him.

"That feels so good," she told him. "If you ever get a girlfriend, you need to remember to do this for her. She would love it."

"You shouldn't be talking about my dating life. I don't remember the last time I saw a man coming around here."

"Hey, I have no trouble getting a man if I want to," she bragged to him.

"With that ass, I'm sure you don't."

Janice laughed. She knew he was joking around with her because she had been joking with him before. But at the same time, she couldn't help feeling flattered about her ass.

"Thank you," she said. She didn't want to show that she would be embarrassed by that comment like her son was when she said the same thing to him.

"I'm serious. It kind of makes me want to see what's going on in the front."

"Why don't you check it out for yourself?" she said, daring him.

"Ok, if you insist."

Alan grabbed her by the shoulders and gently tried to turn her. He wasn't really going to make her turn around, he just wanted to call her bluff and mess with her like she did with him. As soon as he did that, Janice screamed like most women do when they are in that situation.

"Ok, you called my bluff," she said. "I'm sorry I started this joke."

"I'm just messing with you like you messed with me. I wasn't really going to try to turn you around," he assured her. "Although I'm sure I'd be pleased by what I might see."

Janice laughed. She was having a lot of fun being teased like this by her son.

"Ok, we've had our fun but that's enough joking now," she said.

Alan finished up scrubbing her back and passed her loofah back to her.

"All done," he said. "I'm going to turn back around now."

He gave his mother a good smack on her ass before turning back around.

"Now we're going too far," she said, laughing. "It was fun, but it has to stop now."

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. No more messing around, I promise."

Alan finished up his shower routine and let his mother know he was stepping out of the shower. This was a relief to her because she really needed to turn around to do other things in the shower.

Alan dried himself off, put the towel around his waist, and left the bathroom. He still had time to get ready for his interview, so he took his time getting dressed and fixing his hair for the interview. When he was about to leave, he saw that his mother was already out of the shower and in her bedroom getting ready herself.

"Mom, I'm leaving now," he called out to her.

"Ok sweetie, I'm getting ready to leave myself. Good luck with your interview," she called back to him. "Text me about how it went."

"I will," he assured her.

Before he left, he noticed that the bedroom door was slightly ajar. He couldn't help thinking how far along she was in getting ready for her job. Mostly, he wondered if she was still naked. He considered quietly walking towards the door and trying to take a peek at her. Even if he saw her in her underwear, it would be something he would like to see. After seeing her in the shower like that, he couldn't help thinking how sexy she was and that he wouldn't mind seeing more.

He shook his head, forcing himself to realize what he was thinking about doing was a bad idea. He realized he was only having these thoughts because of how he saw her in the shower earlier. He left the condo and drove off to his interview. He did his best to push the thoughts about his mother out of his mind so he could concentrate on the interview.

Alan felt that he nailed the interview, which was confirmed three days later when they called to offer him the job. He put in his two weeks' notice right away and also took that time to prepare himself for his new job.

On the morning of his first day, he got up a little earlier than usual to take a quick jog on a shorter route than he usually takes. He got back at the condo just in time to see his mother leaving for a run herself. The weather was warmer than usual, so she wore a thin-strapped sports bra that showed plenty of cleavage and running shorts instead of her usual leggings.

"Will you be on time for your first day?" she asked.

"Don't worry, I have plenty of time," he assured her.

They said their goodbyes and she ran off. Ever since that day they showered together, they've been making jokes about that with each other.

In the shower, Alan took his time cleaning himself up. Along the way, he began thinking about that day when he showered with his mother. Mostly, he couldn't help thinking what a great ass she had. He was more of a breast guy, but he could appreciate a good ass when he saw one. He also couldn't help thinking about how she dressed when he saw her leave for her run a few minutes ago. The sports bra she wore gave him plenty to look at.

He was thinking about his mother's body so much that he didn't realize that his dick had gotten fully erect by then. He felt a lot of shame for thinking about his mother in that way and being aroused by it, but at the same time, it felt so good to think about her as a sexual object.

He knew it was a bad idea, but he decided to start jerking off right there with the thoughts about his mother. He imagined her running with her tits bouncing around in her sports bra, the stretches she had to do along the way, and finally the shower she had to take afterwards. His dick was never as hard in his hand as it was right now.

He imagined her playing with herself in the shower, getting herself off very quickly. He then imagined himself joining her in the shower and started kissing her as she jerked him off. Soon, his thoughts turned to him fucking her hard in the shower.

It wasn't long before he shot his load in the shower and he watched his cum swirl down the drain. He felt guilty about it all, but he loved it nonetheless.

When he was done with the shower and dried off, he went to his bedroom to get ready. He saw the time and realized that he had spent too much time jerking off in the shower and was now on the verge of being late. He quickly got himself ready, ran out of the house, and drove off. He got to work at the exact minute he was supposed to be there.

Over the next few weeks, Alan found himself fantasizing about his mother many times when jerking off. He thought about other women, of course, but she had become his new go-to fantasy when he really wanted to get himself going.

He did try to stop, thinking it wasn't healthy to focus on her so much. But then his mother would do something randomly innocuous and he would be back at it. She once just bent over to pick something up, and he got a good look down her shirt, and that was enough for him to go to his room and jerk off. The guilt he first had when he did this slowly faded away. Eventually, he thought there was nothing wrong with it since it was all just a fantasy.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers
12