Shower Scenes Ch. 04

Story Info
Aubrey and Beca have a heart to heart in a shower.
6.6k words
4.5
6.3k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Pitch Perfect. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"You don't have to get me drunk, you know?" Beca grinned.

This startled Chloe to the point where her only response was, "Huh?"

"Yeah, I'm kind of a sure thing." Beca grinned, before noticing the look on Chloe's face, which caused her to frown, "Is something wrong? You're acting weird. Even by your standards."

"Gee, thanks." Chloe grumbled.

"You know what I mean." Beca groaned, before quickly adding, "I'm sorry, okay? I'm just, I'm trying to be a good girlfriend here, I don't really have experience with that. And, well, I never really cared before. You know? But... I want to be good for you."

"You are." Chloe insisted, "That's why this is so hard."

Which made Beca panic a little, "Wait, are you breaking up with me?"

"What? No!" Chloe quickly clarified, "But I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to break up with me by the end of the night."

"Wow, that's not ominous at all." Beca scoffed, before insisting, "Okay, now you have to tell me what's going on."

Chloe bit her lip, and then looked around the bar, "Are you sure you want to do this here?"

"Yes." Beca insisted.

Deciding everyone around them was minding their own business Chloe relented, "Fine, finish you're drink and I'll tell you."

Beca gave her a look, then downed her drink in one and then insisted, "Done. So what's up?"

"I slept with Aubrey." Chloe blurted out, quickly giving some context after Beca's eyes went wide, "It was before we were together, but it wasn't a one-off thing. It was more like a weekly thing, sometimes more. And I thought it was just sex, because she repeatedly told me it was just sex, that she was straight, and that it didn't mean anything, but in retrospect I should have probably realised she had feelings for me."

There was then a long pause as Chloe gave Beca a chance to say something, ending with of course Beca making an inappropriate joke, "Wow... so... that's what Aubrey's like when she IS getting laid? God, I wouldn't like to see her when she's not. Oh wait, that's the last few weeks, right? Man, that makes so much sense."

"Are you mad?" Chloe asked cautiously.

"Why?" Beca frowned before her brain caught up with her mouth, "Oh, right... erm, no? I mean, I know we only really just got exclusive, so you weren't cheating on me, and... wow, it really does make so much sense."

"Wow, that's very mature of you." Chloe beamed.

"I know." Beca grinned, and then frowned, "And hey! You didn't think I could be mature?"

Chloe gave her a look, "Well, let's put that maturity to the test, shall we?"

"Why? Do you want to date both of us?" Beca joked, and then when she saw the uncomfortable look on Chloe's face her eyes went wide, "Wait... do you?"

"Well..." Chloe began.

"OH MY GOD! YOU DO!" Beca exclaimed at the top of her lungs, getting everyone's attention.

Both girls gave the people around them an apologetic look, and then Chloe took a deep sigh and explained, "Nooooo, I want all of us to date."

For a few long seconds Beca was sure her head was about to explode, and then she weakly asked, "Have, have you told Aubrey that yet? And if not, can I be there when you tell her?"

"I have." Chloe revealed, "And she's on board."

"Really?" Beca questioned in disbelief.

"What? I can be really persuasive." Chloe beamed proudly.

"Yeah, I noticed." Beca grumbled, then after a few long seconds pointed out, "She hates me!"

"No she doesn't." Chloe protested, and then when Beca gave her a look she quickly added, "She hates that you question her in front of the other Bellas. And, well... that I like you so much. But if you actually spend time together you'd actually see you have a lot in common, and could be really good for each other. Especially with me there to prevent you from fighting. But when the inevitable happens and you do fight, imagine the make up sex? And imagine it with the two of us. Can you honestly say that doesn't appeal?"

There was a long pause, and then Beca grumbled, "I need to think about it."

"Of course." Chloe said, quickly slipping Beca a hotel room key, "Aubrey is staying in this room. If you're feeling brave, talk to her later. If you still want some time to think, then go to our room. I'll stay with one of the other Bellas, so you can be alone if you want."

"Thanks." Beca said awkwardly, pocketing the key and turning to go.

"I love you." Chloe blurted out before she could go, "I know it's too early, and I know you don't want to hear it, but I do. Or at least, I'm falling for you Mitchell. I'm falling for you hard, and I don't know if I can stop. But... I love her too. I love both of you equally, and I don't care that society thinks I shouldn't. I don't even care if anyone understands it. Even you and Aubrey. But if you think this could work between us, even for a second, please give it a chance? Please? Please don't make me choose between you two, because it would tear me apart, and... and I'm not sure I could be fine with either choice if it meant breaking the heart of one of you. I'd... I'd rather us all suffer, except only one or two. And I'm sorry, because I know that's selfish, and it isn't fair, because of how I feel. But I have to be honest, you know?"

"Yeah." Beca said softly, before admitting, "And no... I mean... I still have time to think."

"I know... I love you." Chloe repeated, even though Beca didn't say it back, instead choosing to disappear into the crowd.

*

Beca was falling for Chloe too. Oh who was she kidding? She was head over heels for her. Which was ridiculous considering they hadn't known each other for that long, but Beca had fallen hard and fast. It was embarrassing, really. Thankfully here was a deal-breaker to put a stop to this relationship before it got out of hand. Because that's what this should be, right? Dating another chick was one thing, but two?

Actually, just one was pretty weird for her, and dating in general was out of her comfort zone, so this should have been the easiest decision she ever made. Hell, she should have turned down Chloe the second she bought it up, after laughing for about a solid hour at the thought that she and Aubrey could ever co-exist together, let alone date.

However Beca hadn't done either of those things, and instead found herself wondering in the streets, so lost in the pros and cons of this indecent proposal that she didn't realise where she was going until she was there. Namely, the hotel again, but not outside her door, or the door of one of someone that Chloe might be staying with. No, Beca found herself in front of Aubrey's door, her hand itching to knock on it.

But she couldn't. Could she? This couldn't ever possibly work. And there was no way Aubrey had actually agreed to it. Wait, what if this was all a big practical joke? Yes, it was just a joke, and if she knocked Chloe would just jump out yell 'gotcha' and laugh. Or Aubrey would do it. Either way, Beca should totally knock to find out.

Almost the second Beca knocked on the door Aubrey answered and awkwardly smiled, "Hey..."

"Hey..." Beca replied just as hesitantly.

There was a long pause, and then Aubrey stepped back and pointed out, "You should probably come in."

"Right... thanks." Beca said awkwardly as she shuffled through the door.

Aubrey close the door behind her and then the two girls stood there awkwardly for a few long minutes, then the brunette grabbed the blonde's hand and pulled her in the direction of the bathroom, causing Aubrey to frown and ask, "What are you doing?"

"I just, I just can't have this conversation out here." Beca explained herself, feeling like a total dork.

"Oh, but this is fine?" Aubrey grumbled, seeing where this was going.

"Trust me, considering how all this started, this is appropriate." Beca said, letting go of Aubrey's hand once they were in the bathroom, and then stepping into the shower. Then after just standing there for a few long minutes of just looking at the blonde the brunette gently pushed her, "Well, come on then."

"Fine." Aubrey sighed, awkwardly getting into the shower next to her fellow Bella, and then grumbling, "So, I take it you talked to Chloe?"

"Yeah." Beca said awkwardly.

"And?" Aubrey pushed.

"And this is insane!" Beca exclaimed, "You really agree to this? You!"

There was another long pause, and then Aubrey confessed, "I, I would do anything not to lose Chloe."

"That I get." Beca smiled, "Believe me."

"I do." Aubrey said softly, then after yet another long pause continued, "I, I wasted so much time telling myself that I didn't really want her. That it was just a phase. Experimentation. That every girl does it. That it's no big deal. But it wasn't just a phase or experimentation, and it was a big deal. And because I couldn't admit that, even to myself, I lost her. You swooped in, being all... you, and you stole her from me without even trying."

Beca tried to protest, "I wasn't trying to-"

"I know!" Aubrey quickly interrupted, "I'm not blaming you. I can't. It was my fault. I'm the reason we're in this position, and if you want to hate me, that's okay. God knows I hate me."

"I don't hate you." Beca said softly, and then when Aubrey gave her a look she insisted, "I don't! I never have, not really. And I might have said it, and I know we've had our differences, but... I never hated you. And this isn't your fault. It's Chloe's. I... I love her. Like, I think I might actually love her, but that girl is a little crazy. Or very crazy, if she thinks... you know..."

"Is it really that crazy?" Aubrey questioned, and then when Beca gave her a look she explained, "Well, at least it's not crazy for us. We both love Chloe, and would do anything to be with her. Including this. We wouldn't be having this conversation if one of us wasn't. And, and if this is just a way to let me down easy, so be it. Maybe it's a day, maybe it's a week, maybe it's an hour, but I actually get to be with her a little bit longer. More than I ever have, actually. Then if she has to choose one of us, so be it. I can be devastated then. But for now, I can be happy. If that means sharing her, I can do that. I don't really like it, but I'll do it. I mean, I was sharing her before, when I couldn't admit I actually wanted her, so the only difference now is that I'm sharing her with just one person."

"Even if that person is me?" Beca questioned with an awkward smile.

"At least I know you love her as much as I do." Aubrey shrugged, before frowning, "Which is also kind of the problem, but whatever. I can deal."

"Me too." Beca smiled, the blonde smiling back, and then after yet another brief pause the brunette asked, "So, what now?"

Aubrey bit her lip, and then confessed, "Chloe wants us to have sex."

"Of course she does." Beca laughed.

"Is, is that a problem?" Aubrey asked hesitantly.

"Hell no!" Beca scoffed, and then when her fellow Bella gave her a look she quickly pointed out, "Why would it be a problem? You're smoking hot, and I've totally daydreamed about grudge fucking you."

"Thanks." Aubrey blushed, and then when the other girl gave her a look she quickly added, "Me too. And sometimes, not just grudge fucking you."

"Me too..." Beca softly said, stepping forward into Aubrey's personal space, "In fact, I had a dream, just like this."

"Oh yeah?" Aubrey questioned softly, "How did it go?"

"A little something like this." Beca answered before moving forward again.

She did this hesitantly, but that's just because Beca was nervous, and clearly so was Aubrey. But she pushed through that to press their bodies together, and moved her lips until they were hovering directly over the lips of this intimidating woman. Their lips lingered like that for a few long seconds, and then Aubrey closed the distance between them, causing Beca to smiled triumphantly into the kiss, while eagerly responding.

Of course, as this was very much a new thing for them the kiss started off slow and gentle, but the more they got into it the more passionate it got, until Aubrey was grabbing Beca's butt, giving the brunette permission to slide her hands over the blonde.

For a few long minutes they continued kissing passionately like that, but it wasn't long before Beca started slowly and cautiously taking off Aubrey's clothes, and not only did the blonde help her, but she actually started helping the brunette with her clothes. Then once they were both naked Aubrey shoved Beca against the nearest wall while still making sure they were pressed firmly together, and even more so now they had something to lean against.

At which point Aubrey broke the kiss and dug her teeth straight into Beca's neck, while her right hand first cupped one of her boobs, and then started sliding that hand down her stomach. Which was great, but it wasn't what Beca really wanted right now. Although things were going so well should she really complain?

After debating it for a few long seconds Beca spoke just before that hand reached her needy junk, "Wait!"

"What?" Aubrey pulled back immediately, nervously asking, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No." Beca quickly reassured, somewhat seconded guessing her decision, before she pointed out, "From the sounds of it, it's just you and me, all night long. So, let's not rush this. Okay?"

Aubrey blushed, before smiling softly, "Okay."

Beca returned that smile, and then checked, "Unless you really want too, in which case-"

"No!" Aubrey insisted loudly, before softening her tone, "I'm good with slow."

Aubrey cursed herself for her impatience. Beca was right, this was their first time together, and she shouldn't be trying to rush it. Which made her behaviour a little embarrassing. But then again it was probably understandable, and Chloe would no doubt get a kick out of hearing just how eager she was to fuck Beca after spending so much time badmouthing her.

Certainly Beca seemed amused by this, not that Aubrey could blame her, although it was the first thing the tiny brunette had done since she got here which really annoyed the blonde. Luckily there was an easy way of dealing with that. Well, definitely more than one, but the one Aubrey chosen that moment was to lean forward, cup Beca's pretty little face in her hands, and kiss her again.

For a few long seconds Beca continue to annoy her by grinning into that kiss, and thankfully they both became lost in it again, with pretty much the same results as before, a.k.a. they started out slow and gradually became more passionate and gropy. The big difference was this time when Aubrey pulled back she was still in control of herself, and while she again leaned into Beca's neck instead of biting it.

She covered it with gentle kisses, eventually even sucking it a bit, while her fingers concentrated on Beca's tits. Oh yes, she cupped one in each hand and gently massage them, and her friend's nipples, getting them ready for what was to come. Namely her mouth, Aubrey gently kissing her way down to them after concentrating on her neck for a few long minutes.

Pretty much repeating what she had done to Beca's neck Aubrey kissed her way up one boob and then swirled her tongue around that nipple, before taking it into her mouth and gently sucking on it. She then kissed her way down that breast and up the other to repeat the process. Which she did over and over again for several long minutes, Aubrey preening at the soft moans of encouragement she got from this girl who she had hated for so long, and even the way that Beca cupped her head to her chest.

However as enjoyable as that was Aubrey wanted even more positive sounds, and to fulfil a fantasy she'd been having ever since Chloe suggested this, a.k.a. taste Beca's pussy. Also this position wasn't super comfortable for her, so it wasn't long before she started heading downwards.

While this was arguably also a sign of impatience Beca didn't complain this time, likely because she was just as eager to be licked as Aubrey was eager to lick her. This made Aubrey very pleased with herself, but she was also a little ashamed of herself for not spending longer on Beca's cute little titties, so to try and make up for it she first lingered on her friend's stomach, before moving to her thighs, getting as close as she possibly could to Beca's cunt without actually touching it only to pull away at the last second.

Although even that she could only do for so long, as she was so close to her prize, and it smelt so yummy that inevitably Aubrey had to lift her head up, closer eyes, stick out her tongue, and then slide it across Beca's pussy. Something which caused both girls to moan loudly.

Although not before Beca, of course, swore loudly, "Fuck!"

Beca let out a sharp cry with that word, which was then followed by a loud moan which drowned out Aubrey's. She could still tell she did one though, as she could feel the vibration against her pussy lips, which in turn just gave Beca more pleasure. Which continued to be the case throughout the next half a dozen licks.

And even when Aubrey somewhat got used to the flavour, and stop moaning as much, the pleasure still felt amazing. Which shouldn't have been a surprise, given that Aubrey had learned from the best, and the uptight blonde was definitely the type to practice something until she was perfect at it, but the brunette was so blown away by just how skilled those first few licks were.

What added to the equation even more was that Beca was vividly picturing Chloe doing this to Aubrey, and then allowing Aubrey to return the favour. For them to repeat that process over and over again, with perhaps a few 69s thrown in, until Aubrey was just as amazing at eating pussy as Chloe. Well, maybe almost just as good.

Because maybe it was just the fact that she was in love with Chloe, but Beca couldn't help feel Aubrey's inexperience shined through. Or maybe that was just her nervousness? Whatever the case it still felt pretty fucking awesome, especially during that first lick where the taller girl lingered on her clit so perfectly.

Sadly she then ignored her clit, but that was probably for the best. Beca was just saying how they had all night, and they should take their time. And this would be something out of Chloe's playbook. So it seemed hypocritical and just wrong to even think of complaining.

So Beca didn't. In fact, she did exactly the opposite, continuing to encourage her new lover with soft little moans, gasps and cries. Her new lesbian lover! That's what Aubrey was now, and no matter what happened next freaking Aubrey Posen would be the second ever woman she had sex with! And from the sound of it, it was going to be the same for Aubrey, which was kind of mind blowing. Oh God, Beca hoped it wouldn't be too big a disappointment.

Don't get Beca wrong, she knew she was attractive, and maybe even hot, which was pretty much proven by the fact that two women wanted to have sex with her. But compared to Chloe Beale? Man, that was without a doubt one hell of a demotion. She knew for a fact she didn't taste quite as good, having tasted herself on Chloe's lips and tongue a number of times now, but on the bright side, Aubrey very much seemed to like it, given just how eagerly she was lapping away at Beca's cunt.

Hopefully Beca could be just as eager when it came to returning the favour, although given just how much she was enjoying receiving she liked her odds. Especially as this clarified for her that beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was into women.

Aubrey appreciated the same thing, although if she was honest with herself she'd always known she was into women. More than that, she had known she was gay, so it was truly a relief in that moment that she didn't have to fight it any more. That she could just embrace her 'sinful' desires with other women who wanted the same thing she did. In this case, literally.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12