Shower Scenes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beca wanted the woman she loved, not that Aubrey could really blame her. Chloe Beale was perfect in every way, as far as she was concerned, and if this was what she had to do to be able to keep her it was a sacrifice Aubrey was willing to make. Only to her surprise, it could hardly be described as a sacrifice, because, despite their differences Aubrey found herself loving every moment of this.

There was no one in this world who could get under her skin quite like Beca Mitchell. They had been fighting like cats and dogs right from the start, and now Beca might have cost Aubrey her dream of winning a national championship, and more importantly, there was still a very good chance she would cost her Chloe.

God, Aubrey had hated Beca so much, especially when she cost them in the competition, and it seemed absurd they could ever be in a relationship, and especially that they could ever enjoy having sex with each other. And yet, Aubrey found herself loving every moment of this. Which may be just proved what a massive lesbian she was, but maybe, just maybe, there was more to it than that.

Maybe underneath the animosity they felt for each other there was a genuine connection which was actually something they could build on, turning that initial hate to love. Or at least something where they could do more than just coexist for Chloe's sake. Because as much as Aubrey unsurprisingly loved the taste of this pussy because it was simply a pussy the fact that it was Beca's pussy made it even better.

She certainly didn't want to admit it out loud, even now, but that weird connection made Aubrey hopeful for the future. A future that would hopefully be full of her going down on both Beca and Chloe on a regular basis. Hell, in that moment Aubrey didn't even care whether Beca returned the favour, as long as she got to do this on a regular basis, and maybe even everyday. Or close to it.

Luckily once she was lost in that heavenly idea Aubrey's body went into autopilot. More accurately, her tongue switched to autopilot, as a result of paying close attention to what Chloe did to her during all the sex they'd had, giving her enough thought to get lost in.

But even as her mind wandered her tongue continued sliding over Beca's pussy at a slow and steady pace, keeping away from her clit as she wanted this to last for as long as possible. Maybe forever? No, that would mean she wouldn't get to indulge in Chloe's tasty twat. But she at least wanted to keep going until she had the satisfaction of Beca literally begging her for mercy. Just admittedly not in the way that she had initially thought she would want to hear it.

Beca also wanted this to last for a long time to maximise the pleasure she was feeling, and just to savour having Aubrey Posen munching on her muffin, which was still kind of mind blowing. Perhaps most of all, Beca was hoping if she waited long enough Chloe would come to check on them, just to make sure they weren't killing each other, and be delighted by what she found.

Oh yes, Beca could so vividly picture Chloe walking in on them, and be delighted to see the progress they made, which probably shouldn't have been hot, but it was. So fucking hot... that it kind of made her want to cum. Which again, wasn't what she wanted right now, so sadly she couldn't focus on that fantasy for very long, but it still warmed her heart.

In a really weird way another thing which warmed her heart was just how into this Aubrey was getting. Considering how hesitant Beca had been expecting her to be this was truly incredible, and it gave her hope for the future. A possible future where she could have TWO girlfriends. Which, considering she thought she was straight until recently was, well... FUCK! Just, fuck.

But throughout this whole thing, Beca somehow wanted it. She wanted it to work out between herself, Chloe and yes, even Aubrey. Especially if it meant that she could be licking Chloe's pussy right now, while Aubrey was still licking hers. Or vice versa, or some other kind of combination like that. Which again accomplished getting her way too close to cumming.

This time Beca just had to do something about it, namely whimpering, "More! Oh please, give me more! Mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkk yessssssssss, oh please Aubrey, mmmmmmmm, fuck me! But not, ooooooooooh, not literally. Just, OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS! Mmmmmmm, lick my clit, lick my fucking clit! Oh my God, that feel so good! Soooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddd, oh fuck! Fuck! Oh Aubrey, more, ohhhhhhhhhhh, more! More! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK ME AUBREY! FUCK ME! OH FUCK, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, ACA BITCH!"

For better or for worse, as soon as she was given permission Aubrey instantly increased her attention to Beca's clit, not just touching it but lingering on it with every stroke of her tongue, which quickly caused Beca to dissolve into a series of mindless cries of pleasure.

Then whenever it felt like she was getting her senses back Aubrey would do something else, like take her clit into her mouth or increase the suction so much Beca thought for sure she was about to cum. But she didn't, not even thinking of Chloe and the future, they might share with this wonderful blonde could push her over the edge. Which for a moment Beca wondered whether it was away to get vengeance for Aubrey, but she couldn't really care at that moment. All that mattered was cumming.

So the moment she was able to speak coherently again Beca cried out, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, MMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSS! OH MY GOD, FUCK ME AUBREY, TONGUE FUCK ME! FUCKING FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE, OH FUCK, OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD FUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

This time Beca was definitely grateful that Aubrey was quick to make her cum, because it felt like she never needed it more. Oh yes, prim and proper Aubrey Posen, who Beca had initially assumed was as straight as an arrow, much like herself, pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into her pussy, instantly triggering a powerful orgasm which rocked Beca's poor little body.

That poor little body was then bombarded with climax after climax, completely robbing Beca of the ability to think. Although her final thought just made her cum harder. Which of course, was the thought of Chloe, and the thought about how much better it would be if she was involved, and how that could happen in the near future.

Aubrey removed her tongue, just as quickly as she pushed it into Beca's pussy as she could tell she was about to be treated with liquid heaven. And sure enough, her training pretty much allowing her to swallow every drop of that precious liquid, before she went right back to trying to get more of it by tongue fucking the other girl. Just like Chloe had trained her.

Oh yes, Chloe Beale was the only reason she was being able to swallow so much girl cum right now, and Aubrey could practically hear Chloe in her ear, encouraging her to make their girlfriend cum harder. Which almost made her cum too, and she probably could have done if she would only pushing a hand downwards, but she couldn't. Not when she had to concentrate on making Beca cum.

So that was exactly what she did for the next few long minutes, repeating the initial process over and over again of shoving her tongue into Beca's pussy, fucking it with her tongue and then quickly removing her tongue so she could swallow as much cum as possible. Which was heavenly at first, but unfortunately she got an increasingly smaller amount as Beca started grinding her cunt against her face.

Even in this delirious stage Aubrey could tell this probably wasn't intentional, but that didn't make it any less annoying when she wanted to get every drop of that incredible liquid. Unfortunately that just wasn't possible right now, although she would get most of it later, as it was covering her face. Which had the added bonus of making her feel like the pussy slut she apparently was.

Normally, that thought would embarrass her, but in that moment she couldn't deny it was true. Besides, trying to deny it had almost cost her the most perfect person in the world, and Aubrey promised herself that would never happen. That she would embrace her true feelings for Chloe, and even for Beca, no matter how scary it was, and how much it pushed her out of her comfort zone.

It would be worth it for the happiness she had found with Chloe. And not just when they were having sex, but that was a hell of a bonus. Hell, it was worth going out of her comfort zone, just for the happiness she felt now here, with Beca. While fucking Beca's pretty little pussy with her tongue and fingers, making the other girl cum over and over again.

It was the kind of happiness Aubrey wished could never end, but inevitably it had too. Knowing that, she tried to have it end by knocking Beca unconscious, something which would give her a great amount of pride on multiple levels, including satisfying their old rivalry.

Aubrey was even pretty sure she got really close to achieving that goal, but at what felt like the last moment Beca pushed her away, giving both Bellas a few long seconds to recover, and contemplate what they had just done. Then Beca gave her a look which practically had Aubrey cumming on the spot, and then again when the other girl jumped her, pinned her to the cold floor of the shower, and started ravaging her body.

At first this just meant a lot of passionate kissing, something which both girls definitely enjoyed a lot given that Beca was tasting herself on Aubrey's lips and tongue, and inside of her mouth. Hell, it made both of them moan in satisfaction. Well, that and the kiss itself. Then Beca grabbed her boobs, squeezing and fondling them for a few long seconds, before pushing one downwards.

She did this part slowly, possibly to give Aubrey a chance to object, which might be also why she broke the kiss in favour of going after her neck. But why on earth would Aubrey object to this when it felt so wonderful? And, as bizarre as it was to admit it, even to herself, she was getting it from someone she wanted. Maybe even the person she wanted the most in that moment, especially as she could imagine Chloe grinning wickedly in approval.

Once that descending hand reached it's destination Aubrey let out a loud cry of joy, which in turn caused Beca to grin with satisfaction against her neck. She then continued crying out, as well as letting out gasps, whimpers and moans as Beca started playing with her pussy. At first that just meant gently rubbing her pussy lips, and mostly ignoring her clit, but that was probably for the best, because Aubrey was so wound up, it really wouldn't take much for her to cum at this stage.

But Beca then started going after her clit, increasing the pleasure just enough so that she could make her cry out pathetically without making her cum, which of course made her tormentor chuckle and smirk against her neck with satisfaction. Which was annoying, but Aubrey was willing to do anything she had to do to get what she wanted in that moment, and she had a suspicion what Beca wanted.

Namely to hear her beg for it, something Aubrey struggled to find the strength to do, but eventually she succeeded, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhh Becaaaaaaaaaa! Beca! Fuck! Oh fuck, fuck me Beca! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, fuck me good! Please? I need it! Oh please Beca, mmmmmmmm, it's only fair. Oh yes, oooooooooooh, fuck yes, it's only fair when I fucked you and made you cum. Come on, oooooooooooh, return the favour already, and fuck me! Finger fuck me you bitch! Ah fuck, just do it! Mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it's what Chloe would want, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk, so do it!"

"You're right..." Beca whispered wickedly into Aubrey's ear, "Chloe would want me to do it. She, would want me, to do, exactly, THIS! Yessssssssssss, cum for me bitch! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, fucking cum!"

As she spoke Beca circled Aubrey's entrance with her fingertips, and then slammed two fingers straight into her cunt as deep as they would go, which was pretty much all it took to trigger a powerful climax. The kind that Aubrey had only really had before with Chloe, which once again seemed to seal her fate.

She was a lesbian. A lesbian who had two beautiful women vying for her affection, making her the luckiest lesbian ever. Especially as they were willing to share, something she was surprised that she was also willing to do, as long as it meant incredible pleasure like this became the norm for her. Oh yes, Aubrey could definitely get use to this.

But while it was extremely tempting just to relax and become lost in the pleasure she was experiencing Aubrey suddenly had an overwhelming urge to return the favour again. Maybe it was their rivalry rearing it's ugly head again, or just her competitive nature, but Aubrey reached down in between Beca's legs, and shoved first one, then a second finger inside of the other girl's pussy.

Which understandably distracted Beca initially, but then the tiny girl seemingly became more determined to make her cum. And then later, to make Aubrey cum more than she did. Which was a tall order for the short girl, as the taller girl was starting off with an advantage, but the blonde had to give the brunette credit, when it came to being determined to get the job done. Or maybe stubborn would be a more accurate term?

Beca could admit she was stubborn, especially when it was impossible to deny, like when she was trying to make Aubrey cum more than the other girl made her cum, but in that moment she just can't help it. She didn't really care why, she just refused to be outdone. Of course Aubrey felt the same way, which led to a lot of orgasms.

Along the way fingers were continuously added into all five were buried within both pussies, which was the widest Beca had ever been stretched. Then Aubrey started pushing her hand forward, causing Beca's eyes to go wide as saucers. She then continued based on the silence, until her entrance stretched over the older girl's knuckles, allowing that entire hand to slided inside her.

"FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Beca exclaimed.

"Sorry." Aubrey apologised, realising what she'd just done, "Do you want me to, you know, stop?"

"NO! No, oh fuck, just give me a minute." Beca croaked, before grinning, "Damn Posen, who would have thought you would have been this much of a kinky bitch."

"It was Chloe's idea." Aubrey blushed, quickly clarifying, "I mean, she asked for it first, and it made her cum so hard, and I... I just wanted to, you know... win?"

"Typical." Beca rolled her eyes, before grinning wickedly, "So, think you can take some of your own medicine?"

In response Aubrey simply blushed furiously, then gently nodded, which both surprised and delighted Beca. It also scared her, because it meant not only going way out of her comfort zone here, but she'd probably have to do it with Chloe too. But she could worry about that later. Now she had to concentrate on shoving a whole hand up another girl's cunt without hurting her.

Which of course was impossible, as some pain was inevitable, but Beca did her best, using her other hand to rub Aubrey's clit and going back to kissing the blonde, who thankfully stayed still and allowed her to work. God, it was so weird to feel her knuckles stretching over soft, wet flesh. Weird, but also very thrilling.

Eventually she succeeded, Aubrey understandably crying out and swearing, much like she had, and then the two of them stayed perfectly still for a few long minutes. Then Aubrey started pumping her hand back and forth, which Beca took as her cue to do the same. She then continued taking cues until they were both cumming again, this time while fisting each other.

Which was wonderful, but also a little too overwhelming, especially given all the circumstances around it. So it wasn't that long before they simultaneously slowed down, bringing each other down from their highs, before one by one slowly and cautiously pulling their hands out of each other's cunts. They then collapsed in exhaustion within that shower, desperately gasping for breath, until a wicked thought popped into Beca's head.

"So, shall I call Chloe now and invite her to join in round two?" Beca teased.

Initially Aubrey laughed, and then just to make sure the brunette wasn't serious, the blonde quickly added, "No. I love her... God, I love her... but Chloe can be, a lot. Which I also love. I wouldn't have got through this year without her enthusiasm and energy, but right now I just want to lay here and go to sleep. You know?"

"Oh believe me, I know " Beca nodded, before pointing out, "But maybe we should go somewhere more comfortable? Like a bed?"

"Definitely..." Aubrey agreed, before admitting with a blush, "When I can feel my legs again."

Which of course led to the two exchanging a laugh before Beca rested her head against Aubrey's shoulder in a surprisingly comfortable silence. Beca couldn't have imagined herself in this position when she woke up this morning, or even right after Chloe told her what she wanted, but she was so happy she was in this position now. That they were. That this meant the three of them were going to try it. Herself, Chloe and Aubrey, all together.

Which admittedly seemed exhausting, but totally worth it. In fact, Beca couldn't wait to add Chloe to this situation, because while this had gone better than she could ever have expected it still felt like there was something missing, and she was sure that Aubrey felt the same way. But thankfully, it wouldn't be missing for much longer...

12