Shower Scenes Ch. 05

Story Info
Aubrey, Beca and Chloe finally go on a date.
6.9k words
4.63
5.5k
8
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Pitch Perfect. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Chloe walked into her bathroom with a beaming smile, and then turned to encourage her dates, "Come on, get in here."

Beca sighed and did as she was told while grumbling, "Seriously Chloe?"

Chloe frowned, "What?"

Beca hesitated as she searched for the least hurtful way to say this, ultimately choosing, "We just had this really great evening. We danced, we sang, we ate... and me and Aubrey actually got along for once. And now, this?"

"She has a point, Chlo." Aubrey said softly, entering the bathroom behind Beca, "If, if this is going to be the first time with the three of us, shouldn't it take place in a nice soft and spacious bed, instead of a cramped, cold and hard shower?"

"We know, we know!" Beca interrupted quickly, seeing what Chloe was going to say a mile away, "You think it's appropriate given how we got together. And maybe it is. But just because it's appropriate, doesn't mean we have to do it. And we can always do this another time."

"I know..." Chloe said softly, "But, I don't know... we have plenty of time to have sex in a bed, but all our best memories? They started here. Or at least, in a place like this. In the shower. And that's where I want our first time together to be. Please? I swear, it'll be worth it. And oh, I can be the one to eat you both out! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I like that. I can be the one to get on my knees on this hard, hard floor, and you two can use my mouth and tongue for your pleasure. Passing me back and forth between you. Pass me back and forth. Ohhhhhhhh, yes please, oh please Beca, Aubrey, take turns feeding me your pussies! That's what I want. Then we can go back to the bed, I swear.

There was a brief pause in which Aubrey and Beca looked at each other for a few long seconds, then Beca sighed, "I'm in."

"Me too." Aubrey said softly.

"Yay!" Chloe beamed, stepping closer to the other girls, "Mmmmmmm, then let's get this party started, shall we?"

Aubrey tried not to be jealous of the fact that Chloe kissed Beca first, but even now it was kind of hard. To be fair it was almost certainly a simple matter of Beca being closer to her, which was Aubrey's own fault for not moving faster, rather than any favouritism, but still, only a few short weeks ago she had Chloe all to herself, and now she had to share, which she had mixed feelings about.

Of course she didn't want to mention it, because it really had been a wonderful triple date. One which wasn't just all about herself and Chloe, or Beca and Chloe. No, there had been moments where she had actually felt close to Beca. They would both probably always love Chloe more, but in those moments it felt like there was at least some potential there.

That thought was reinforced when Chloe broke away from Beca and kissed Aubrey instead, the two older girls melting into the kiss and seemingly forgetting all about the brunette for a few long seconds. Then the redhead pulled away and pushed her towards the brunette, the blonde not actually hesitating this time to kiss her.

To kiss Beca. Aubrey kissed Beca Mitchell, and actually liked it, which wasn't something she would have thought possible a few weeks ago. Or even a few days ago. But she did. She liked it, and seemingly so did Beca, as like when they had both kissed Chloe they completely gave themselves to it. They didn't even try and compete with each other while doing it, instead just enjoying it for what it was, which was really kind of nice.

Once everyone had settled into the routine between them they began taking off their clothes, mostly when they weren't involved in the kissing, although occasionally they would help each other with certain things. Those things were then dumped unceremoniously onto the floor, which was kind of painful for Aubrey, and she desperately wanted to put them in the wash basket, or at least fold them neatly, but her girlfriends wouldn't let her.

Girlfriends! Oh God, she now had girlfriends, as in plural, which was an amazing thought, and the fact that hands were beginning to slide over her body in addition to the intense kissing distracted Aubrey from her urge to clean and just go with the flow. Especially when that flow was so pleasurable.

When they were all naked Chloe gently but firmly pushed Aubrey and Beca against the wall, and started going back and forth between them. This included briefly worshipping their necks, before moving down to their boobs.

Beca started playing with hers whenever Chloe wasn't licking and sucking her nipples, and in her current state of mind Aubrey just couldn't resist doing the same, even though under other circumstances that would be incredibly embarrassing. But she just couldn't be embarrassed right now, or at least that feeling was being overwhelmed by her lust. Especially when Chloe went lower to where Aubrey really wanted her.

Chloe knew she should spend more time on their tits, and she promised she would do in the future, but right now she was just aching to taste some pussy, and she just couldn't wait any longer. Luckily the other two girls didn't complain, and seemed to welcome the redhead dropping down to her knees so she could get her favourite flavour. Well, that and cum, which Aubrey and Beca would be giving her soon enough.

Chloe would make sure of that. In the meantime she closed her eyes, leaned her head forward and slid her tongue over the yummy treat in front of her, making Aubrey cry out and then whimper with delight. She then got more wonderful sounds she continued squeezing out of the blonde for the next few minutes as she settled into giving her a nice long pussy licking.

She had of course chose to go down on Aubrey first because of the other girl's insecurities, but she had kissed Beca first, and took one of her nipples into her mouth first, so Chloe felt she was being fair to all involved. Which would be a tightrope she would have to walk if she wanted to keep dating them both, but it was an awesome problem to have, and Chloe was determined to continuously solve it, and get what she wanted.

Enough for all them to get what they wanted. Oh yes, she would pay attention to both of her girlfriends, and make sure they were as happy as could be. Girlfriends! Oh God yes, that's what Beca Mitchell and Aubrey Posen were now, the thought making the redhead grin happily into the blonde's cunt.

It also made her realise she was dangerously close to leaving the brunette out, so Chloe reluctantly pulled her mouth away from Aubrey's pussy, shuffled slowly to the side and started licking Beca's twat at the same slow and steady pace she had been giving the blonde before. Which of course got the exact same reaction out of Beca that it had out of Aubrey.

Beca didn't even try and hide it, like she had during the first few times they'd had sex. Something which even her stubborn girlfriends had learned was a losing battle, Chloe thought proudly to herself. And now she'd trained them to let her know how good she was making them feel, first with moans, gasps, whimpers and cries of pleasure, and eventually even with words.

Beca being the first this time, "Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh Chlo, mmmmmmmm, just like that! Lick me just like that! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, good girl."

Then when she switched back to the blonde Aubrey added, "Yes lick me, ohhhhhhhh, lick me good! Oh my God Chloe I... oooooooooh, that feels so good."

Amazingly, there were no jabs at each other. At least not yet, and Chloe hoped it stayed that way. Luckily when she looked up at them, they didn't seem preoccupied with each other, or even looking at her. Instead their eyes were closed, and they were just letting the pleasure wash over them, which again made Chloe grin with delight, and focus on what she was doing.

And perhaps more importantly, she focused on the heavenly flavour she was being treated too. Oh yes, pussy cream was one of Chloe's favourite flavours, especially when it came to the tasty little pussies Aubrey and Beca had to offer, which suddenly she became completely lost in as she went back and forth, delivering gentle pussy licking after pussy licking until the other girls were begging her for more.

Beca had her eyes closed to avoid the temptation of looking at Aubrey, because it was still very weird to be having sex with another person in the room. Especially when her girlfriend was having sex with them too. But it also made it kind of easy, as while kissing her had been one thing, jumping into straight up having sex with two people might have been too overwhelming otherwise.

Maybe especially with two other girls, although probably not, as any combination would have been just as mind blowing. And given they hadn't exactly been the best of friends since they met Beca would be best to forget about her at first, and just concentrate on the heaven which was having Chloe Beale going down on her.

Unfortunately Beca ruined it by opening her big mouth without thinking it through. It was just closing her eyes made what she was feeling so much more intense, and she was overwhelmed by the desire to thank Chloe for it. As it turns out so was Aubrey, reminding Beca of her presence, far more than Chloe's absence from her cunt.

Which was annoying, but Beca couldn't criticise her for it, considering she started it. Also it wasn't that bad. In fact, Aubrey's words were kind of having a positive effect on her. Sadly instead of imagining Chloe was still going down on her, Beca found herself imagining what the redhead was doing to the blonde. Then cautiously she opened her eyes and looked downwards, and actually enjoyed what she saw.

There was her beautiful Chloe going down on another woman, and that woman was equally beautiful in her own right, just in a slightly different way. Which made this two beautiful women having sex in front of her, and she wasn't just watching porn or something, she was involved with it. Waiting her turn for the beautiful redhead to bring that talented tongue of hers back to her needy twat.

Something which Beca ached for, and yet watching Aubrey receiving the same treatment was almost as good. Especially when she and Aubrey actually locked their eyes and exchanged a bashful smile. And then more. Oh yes, Beca leaned over and kissed Aubrey. Which wasn't the first time it happened, but somehow seemed more intense.

Initially Aubrey seemed to be taken aback by the olive branch, but soon she was melting into the kiss and cupping the back of Beca's head to pull her deeper into it. They then continued kissing as Chloe went back and forth between them. Then just when Beca didn't think it could get better, or more intimate, Aubrey reached over, and started cupping her boobs.

She was adorably nervous at first, but when the brunette moaned into her mouth, the blonde grinned into the kiss and started groping more boldly. Which in turn inspired Beca to do the same, and eventually move her hands lower whenever Chloe wasn't eating Aubrey's pussy. Oh God, it was also wonderful. Too wonderful! Because sooner than anyone would have liked it became overwhelming, and Beca didn't know how much more she could take.

Aubrey was feeling the same thing, even before she had initiated the kissing and groping with Beca, which made the addition kind of a bad idea, but she just couldn't help it. She wanted to complete the connection between the three of them, and honestly she was just overwhelmed by how beautiful Beca was in that moment she just couldn't help reach out for her.

Which she then kind of regretted, given how much fuel that added to the fire inside of her, but she knew from experience that Chloe was perfectly capable of making her cum without the additional stimulation, so either way she would soon be cumming. Besides, either way she was getting additional stimulation, just from Beca being there watching her getting head, or receiving head from Chloe while Aubrey was the one who watched.

One very much benefit of this addition was that Aubrey came down even less from her high when Chloe moved away from her and over to Beca, and she was sure Beca felt the same, both by the way given how she moaned into her mouth, and trembled within her arms. It also prevented herself and Beca from begging for more too quickly, as mostly they were too preoccupied with kissing each other.

Then it started becoming too much, and they started trying to pull away from each other, the other girl would chase their lips and pulled them more firmly against them, stopping them from begging too soon. Although ultimately it became too much for both of them at once, and somewhat hastily they pulled away simultaneously and started begging.

"Oh God please Chloe, make me cum! Oh fuck, make me cum, oh fuck!" Beca blurted out, while desperately trying to think what her girl would like to hear, "Please Chloe, ohhhhhhhhh, fuck me and make me cum! Please? Oh please, pleasssssssssseeeeeeeee ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh Chloe! Tongue fuck me Chloe, mmmmmmm, oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, please fuck me with your tongue, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, I wanna cum! Please, ooooooooooooh fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck, ah fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh God please Chloe, make me cum! Oh God Chlo, please, fuck me and make me cum!" Aubrey cried out loudly, not having to think very hard what her girl wanted to hear, as she knew her so well, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, stick your tongue as deep into my cunt as it will go and make me cum! Yessssssssssss, oooooooooooh my fucking God, do it! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, oh Chloe, mmmmmmm, tongue fuck me Chloe! Fuck me and make me cum in your wonderful little mouth and all over your gorgeous face! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd Chloe!"

Just before they started to beg Chloe not so subtly told them she was ready to make them cum by lingering on their clits. At first it was just for a few seconds at the end of a nice long lick, but when they started to beg Chloe started focusing on their clits, going back and forth between them more rapidly to make sure they were increasingly incoherent.

And then she started bringing a hand up to play with whichever clit her tongue wasn't attacking, making sure that both Aubrey and Beca were on the edge at the same time. At which point of course, they were completely incoherent, and were even crying with need. Which would have been humiliating, if Aubrey hadn't been so out of her mind. Then, it finally happened. She came! Oh God, she came.

Then of course she came over and over again, Chloe Beale once again proving that she truly was amazing at making another woman cum, and not by just how she was making Aubrey feel. No, the wonderful redhead was making Beca cum just as hard and as frequently, and at the same time at that. Okay, it wasn't simultaneously, but it felt like it, making the whole experience that much more intense.

That, and the fact that Beca grabbed a tight hold of her hand in hers and squeezed it, Aubrey squeezing right back as she became truly mindless, cumming over and over again in Chloe's hot mouth, and all over her face or fingers. Which was normal, but again, somehow she was doing it to Beca too.

Chloe had been planning the specific attack for a long time. If she was honest, ever since she first laid eyes on Beca Mitchell. Admittedly back then she thought it would remain a fantasy, but she was so glad she was getting to make one of her naughtiest fantasies come true. Of course, it wasn't easy. Hell, just going back and forth between the two women initially had been challenging, but this?

This was truly overwhelming. Also a little heart-breaking, because no matter how hard she tried Chloe just couldn't keep up. Because in her fantasies she had been taking it in turns to let them cum in her mouth, and all over her face, but in reality her fingers were also doing the job.

Admittedly she shouldered most of the blame for that herself, as she was no longer simply rubbing their clits with her fingertips, like she had been when she initially added her fingers to the equation. To be fair, in their current state that might have done the job, although Chloe just couldn't resist shoving first one and then two fingers inside her girls, and hammering them with those digits as hard as she could.

Hell, she couldn't even get herself to remove those fingers when she returned her mouth to one cunt, instead latching her mouth onto a clit just to make sure she made the other girl cum harder and faster. Of course, while she wished the majority of the girl cum was covering her face, or especially in her belly, she could always get most of the cum from her fingers later.

More importantly, she was making Aubrey Posen and Beca Mitchell cum hard and frequently, and that was all that really mattered here. Oh yes, she was sexually pleasing the two women she loved the most, and at the same time, creating such a mental high that Chloe thought she was going to cum without touching herself.

Especially as while she was too focused to look upward much every time she did was amazing to see how happy they looked, and the fact that they were holding hands particularly made her happy. And then there was the fact that she could hear them the whole time, their screams, cries and whimpers echoing throughout the shower and warming her heart.

It was a heaven which Chloe wished could last forever, and she certainly did her best to try. Sadly she knew that wasn't possible, and ultimately Aubrey and Beca gently pushed her head back, and then pulled her hands away from their pussies. Then exchanged an exhausted look, followed by a wicked one, as Aubrey and Beca took the fingers, which had just been hammering their cunts into their mouths, and noisily sucked them clean.

They even moaned happily while they did this, making Chloe beam with delight. Which only continued when they kneel down beside her, then started taking turns kissing her lips, and her face, making sure that they could taste their own and each other's girl cum, which had them all chuckling wickedly with joy.

"What now?" Beca asked with a grin, after several long minutes of kissing, "Do we get to return the favour?"

"Uh-huh." Chloe grinned, before quickly adding, "Wait right here a sec, okay? I just need to get something first."

"Okay..." Beca replied, but before she could say anything else Chloe was already out the door, leaving behind an awkward silence, which of course the brunette had to break, "Wow... I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave, am I right?"

Aubrey gave her a soft smile, then correctly guessed, "I take it she didn't tell you what she would want tonight beforehand?"

"No. What, is it a foursome?" Beca joked, her eyes even going comically wide.

"God, I hate you." Aubrey smiled fondly, her words soft and with no bite to them.

"Awww, I hate you too, sweetie." Beca smiled back, her words equally soft, "Seriously though, what does our girl have planned?"

"And spoil the surprise?" Aubrey raised an eyebrow.

Beca was just about to push when Chloe reappeared with a smile and two large objects in each hand, causing the brunette's eyes to go wide momentarily, before she nodded, "Strap-ons? Cool, cool, cool, I can roll with this. So... were you thinking we take it in turns, or did you wanna take it in both ends?"

"Not exactly..." Chloe confessed, biting her lip as she handed one of the harnesses to Aubrey, then try to help Beca put the other on.

"Wait... a, a DP? Are you serious?" Beca's eyes when possibly wider than ever before. "Chloe!"

"We don't have too if you really don't want too... but... please Beca?" Chloe pleaded, "I want too. I want to so, so bad. So... please?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12