Shower Scenes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long pause, then Beca turned to Aubrey and questioned, "And you want too?"

"At this point, I'd do anything to please Chloe." Aubrey admitted, before adding shyly, "Besides, Chloe promised I wouldn't actually have to do anything."

"Oh great, so I'm the one fucking your ass? No pressure." Beca turned back to Chloe and grumbled.

"Well, I could lower my butt down on Aubrey's dick, and you could fuck my cunt." Chloe pointed out amazingly casually even as she went into specifics, then bit her lip and pleaded, "But I really wanted you to bend me over and butt fuck me. It's something I've wanted for a while, and maybe this would be easier, you know? Take some of the pressure of, with Aubrey in my pussy. I mean, if you really don't want to, I'll understand... but please baby?"

There was another pause, and then Beca sighed, knowing that she couldn't deny Chloe anything, "Okay."

Chloe let out a squeal of joy and jumped into her lover's arms, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"But just to be clear, you ride Aubrey's cock with your pussy, and I get your ass." Beca quickly clarified, slowly warming to the idea even as she talked, "That way at least I get one of your cherries."

"Not really." Aubrey smirked.

"Yes really." Chloe countered, pulling away from Beca so she could look her in the face while clarifying, "You and Aubrey will BOTH be taking my DP cherry. And you'll be taking my lesbian anal cherry. So that's something."

"Oh..." Beca replied, weirdly jealous of the guy who got Chloe's ass first, before trying to hide it with a smile, "Great, let's do this."

"But remember, you promised me you would tell us if it was too much." Aubrey reminded firmly.

"And I will. I promise." Chloe lied effortlessly, before quickly adding to try and hide it, "And you too. Tell me if you wanna stop."

"I'll keep that in mind." Beca said dryly as she fiddled with the harness.

Chloe giggled with amusement for a few long seconds, and then slowly dropped to her knees in front of her girlfriend and softly asked, "May I?"

"Yeah, yes." Beca stammered hoarsely, seeing where this was going.

Aubrey had opened her mouth to playfully mock Beca for not being able to figure out the strap-on, but she was silenced when Chloe dropped to her knees to help her. Given her current position it was unlikely that was all she was going to do, and sure enough when the harness was properly attached Chloe grabbed a firm hold of the dildo, bought it up to her lips, and then while staring up at Beca took that 'cock' into her mouth.

Sure, Beca couldn't feel it like a guy could, but the visual was incredibly erotic, and Aubrey knew from experience it created a powerful mental high. So even though she didn't want to be, Aubrey found herself jealous as she watched Chloe begin to bob her head up and down Beca's dick. Thankfully she wasn't left out of the fun for long.

Pulling her mouth away from Beca's cock and looking at her other girlfriend expectantly Chloe questioned, "Well? Did you want me to prepare your cock too?"

"Ye, yes." Aubrey stammered.

"Well then, get over here, next to Beca, and let me." Chloe pushed, before wrapping her lips around Beca's strap-on again.

"Yes Ma'am." Aubrey grinned, doing as she was told.

Given the shower wasn't exactly big Aubrey was soon stood right next to Beca, her strap-on as close to the other girl as she could get it while Chloe was still bobbing her head on it. Something Aubrey enjoyed even more, now she knew she was seconds away from receiving the same thing.

And then she did, Chloe starting to go back and forth between them, making sure each of them had the same amount of attention, and both of them were ready for her holes. Well, Aubrey wished that they were using some lube too, but hopefully if things became too much for Chloe she'd insist on getting it. Which was thankfully something she wasn't left to dwell on for too long before Chloe gently pushed her down and straddled her.

Both Aubrey and Chloe then let out a soft gasp as Chloe penetrated herself on the dildo. Chloe's was louder of course, drowning out any other sound, which continues to be the case as she cried out, whimpered and moaned in mostly pure pleasure as the redhead pushed herself all the way down the blonde's cock.

She then gave herself a few long seconds to get use to it before beginning to bounce up and down, with even more loud sounds of pleasure. God, it was so hot. It wasn't even the first time they were doing this, and yet it felt like it because it was the first time with an audience. An audience which was about to join in, and fuck her girlfriend in the ass while Aubrey's dick was still in her pussy. Oh God!

"Finger me!" Chloe moaned eventually, turning back to look at the brunette, "Please Beca, mmmmmmm, finger my butt. Get my butt hole nice and ready for you to fuck! Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, stretch it good. Stretch it out good so I can take both my girlfriends inside me, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, inside me at the same time."

"You manipulative bitch. God, I love you." Beca chuckled, getting down behind her girl.

Honestly Aubrey had been expecting Beca to need to be talked into this a lot more, but apparently the tiny girl was only too happy to stick her fingers in her mouth, given them a good suck and then put them to good use. Chloe helpfully stopped her bouncing so that Beca could press her fingers to their target, and then from the look on Chloe's face immediately pushed them inside her butt.

Or hopefully just one of them, and then eventually another, like Aubrey had done when Chloe had talked her into doing it. Either way from the looks of it, and the sound of it, the redhead mostly enjoyed herself, and so did the brunette, who slowly fingered Chloe's butt for a few long minutes.

Then Chloe whimpered, "Please Beca, fuck me! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck my butt! Butt fuck me, oh God, mmmmmmmm, fuck me in the butt. Please? I want it, mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, I want to be DP'ed! DP'ed by my girlfriends, mmmmmmmmm, both of you inside me, ohhhhhhhhh, as deep as you can go. Oh yes! Give me every inch. I want every single inch of both your cocks inside me, ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, fucking me deep and hard, and make me cum like never before. Please Beca, ohhhhhhhhhhh, Aubrey, oh fuck, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!"

Beca bit her lip nervously as she cautiously removed her fingers from Chloe's butt hole and replaced it with her strap-on. The toy had seemed big before, but now it just seemed to be ridiculous and there could be no possible way that anyone would be able to take something like this in that hole. And yet to her amazement when Beca began pushing forwards not only did that hole begin stretching, but Chloe actually let out a soft gasp of pleasure.

Although that was probably in anticipation of future pleasure, as Beca couldn't imagine this part was actually pleasurable, and for better or for worse Chloe kind of proved that point by crying out in pain when her ass hole finally stretched wide enough for the head of the toy to slide inside her forbidden hole.

In turn this got Beca to exclaim, "Chloe!"

"It's okay, just keep going." Chloe reassured, "Please?"

Then when Beca continued to hesitate Aubrey spoke up, "It really is okay. Chloe is tougher than she looks."

"I know that! It's just..." Beca protested.

"Please Beca? I want you in my ass." Chloe pleaded, "I want both of you inside me at the same time. Fucking me. DP'ing me. Making me feel good. Please give it to me."

Those words combined with the fact that there were no more obvious sense of pain was just enough to convince Beca to cautiously push her hips forwards, causing a little more of the dildo to slide into her friend's butt hole. She then stopped again as there was another cry of pain, but to her surprise it wasn't all of pain. No, it was about 50-50, and the other thing was clearly pleasure.

Chloe really was enjoying this just as much as she said she would. In fact she may have undersold just how much she would like it, given that she was freaking getting off on getting her ass stuffed, Beca so blown away by that fact that it was a few long minutes before she even gave another thrust, which achieved the same result.

Despite being unconvinced Chloe was actually enjoying this Beca continued stopping every couple of inch to let her friend get used to the sensation. This seemed to be the right thing to do, because logically even though she'd been butt fucked by Aubrey this was a whole new sensation for Chloe what with the cock in her cunt, so it seemed only right to give her the chance to get use to it.

Besides like before neither Aubrey or more importantly Chloe complained about her actions, which told Beca she was on the right track. It also made the experience easier on her, given she was still overwhelmed by what she was actually doing. Especially as to her shame she actually found it hot to watch a dick sticking out of her crotch disappearing into another girl's butt hole.

Somehow using this technique Beca was able to push every single inches of that dildo into Chloe's butt. Or more accurately somehow Chloe was able to take it, at the same time her pussy was also stuffed with strap-on no less. The point was that eventually her thighs came to rest against Chloe's butt cheeks, announcing every inch of her dick was buried in another girl's ass.

Which Beca never imagined herself being a part of, much less enjoying it, but here they were. Just as she weirdly enjoyed the next moment in which she began thrusting her hips back and forth, moving the toy dick in and out of Chloe's ass hole and thus officially beginning the sodomy. Something to her amazement, Chloe seemed to love.

Chloe did love it. She loved every single second of it. Even getting her ass stretched open and then filled with strap-on made her feel like a naughty little slut, a sensation which she loved. And of course, it was Beca doing this to her, which just made it perfect as far as she was concerned. So perfect, that she kind of wished she had saved her anal cherry for this wonderful moment.

Well no, she wished she'd saved it for Aubrey, but the advantage to her experimentation with butt sex was that now her backside was trained in the art of taking a cock, making it easier on her. Although, Beca did a wonderful job of stretching her out in the beginning, and sodomising her nice and slowly, causing whatever pain there had been to fade away.

Another thing which helped a lot, was the fact that there was a cock in her cunt at the same time. Which was actually a first for her, something Chloe was very, very happy with, as no other threesome could ever compare. She just loved these two women so much, and being able to have Aubrey looking up at her with such love and concern in her eyes the entire time, and seeing the same thing if she looked back at Beca, was just so wonderful.

Just like the kisses she initiated with Aubrey as Beca butt fucked her. And perhaps the best part was that each time that the brunette thrust into her ass the redhead's pussy was pushed down onto the blonde's strap-on, meaning that effectively Beca was double fucking her and using Aubrey to do it.

The thought had Chloe smiling dreamily, but she wanted more. She wanted both her girlfriends to actively fuck her at the same time, and she wanted it now. Although at the same time she wanted to savour every single moment of this pure heaven.

And as she had persistently wanted the latter more than the former she was able to resist the urge to beg for more for several long minutes, and thankfully Beca continued gently butt fucking her that whole time. Again Aubrey was a help, although this time because it covered her mouth and prevented her from saying anything. Of course ultimately just just felt too overwhelmingly good, and Chloe just couldn't hold back any more.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Chloe cried out, seemingly becoming more desperate by the second, "Fuck my ass, ooooooooh, fuck my pussy, mmmmmmmm, fuck them both! Both at the same time, mmmmmmm, and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, make me cum make me cum make me cum! Please? Oh please Aubrey, ohhhhhhhhhhh Beca, ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee, oh fuck! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM, OH GOD, FUCK ME HARD AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

It took longer than Chloe thought it would, and if she was honest longer than she would have liked, but it finally happened. Beca increased her pace ever so slightly, and not to be outdone, Aubrey gave her a strategic thrust, which was all it took to make her cum.

To be fair Aubrey waited to deliver that thrust exactly at the right time, just like the half a dozen that followed, but to Chloe it only felt like a few seconds between Beca fucking her ass harder and the wonderful moment that she started cumming on Aubrey's cock. And once she started she just didn't seem to be able to stop, her wonderful girlfriends pounding her pussy and ass through climax after climax, completely robbing Chloe of the ability to think.

Beca wasn't expecting herself to enjoy this nearly as much as she did. After all, even though this was an all girl threesome, this was just such an extreme she initially didn't think any girl could truly like it, but the fact that Chloe clearly did was an incredible turn on. Oh yes, the fact that her kinky little girlfriend gasped, whimpered and cried in pleasure as Beca sodomised her was a incredible turn on.

And that was just during the ass stuffing. When the party really got started Chloe's sounds of pleasure were truly indecent, and when she actually started begging for more, begging her girlfriends to make her cum this way, then Beca just completely lost it, picking up the pace until she was using every ounce of her strength to brutalise her girlfriend's butt hole.

When she came to her senses Beca felt incredibly guilty, although that didn't last as she quickly realised just how hard Chloe was cumming from this. Cumming from being fucked up the butt like the dirty little girl she was. Oh fuck, just seeing how much Chloe was enjoying this made Beca cum incredibly hard herself. Well that, and the other end of the harness bashing against her clit.

And the wonderful sounds her girlfriend was making. Also the feeling of her thighs smacking against Chloe's cute little ass cheeks, making them jiggle with the force of the blows. But most of all, the sheer joy that she was making her girlfriend cum from something so naughty and forbidden. Well, doing it with the help of her other girlfriend, which was both wonderful, and kind of annoying.

Focusing on Aubrey she quickly realised that the other woman was strategically thrusting up into Chloe's cunt, and totally stealing her thunder. The bitch. Well, two could play that game. Oh yes, Beca started abruptly stopping her thrusts whenever Aubrey would thrust upwards, which was unfortunate denied Chloe an orgasm or two, but it was worth it to see the look on Aubrey's face.

Besides, it was worth it for Chloe in the long run, as the blonde started thrusting upwards constantly into the redhead's cunt, leaving the brunette no choice but to continue the sodomy otherwise her other girlfriends would leave her behind, which led to a few intense moments of Beca and Aubrey using every ounce of their strength to make Chloe cum as hard and as frequently as possible.

Unfortunately Beca didn't have unlimited stamina, and those orgasms really wiped her out, forcing her to eventually stop. She knew that it would probably be better to quit while she was ahead, but she just couldn't let Aubrey outdo her, so Beca literally used every ounce of her strength to sodomise Chloe and then collapsed down onto the equally sweaty body of her lovers.

She thought that would be it, and she was more than fine with that, but instead Aubrey rolled them onto their sides, and continued to fuck Chloe's cunt. Which made Beca tried to continue butt fucking Chloe. Or maybe that was just her hips moving because of after-shocks? Either way she was then taken out of the equation, and got to just watch her girlfriends have fun, which like everything else was more enjoyable than she thought it would be.

Aubrey knew that she should be mature, and put the rivalry with Beca behind her, but in this moment she couldn't. She just couldn't. No, she needed to outdo Beca by making Chloe cum for her more, and harder. Something she initially tried to achieve by being strategic, which for a while served her well, but then she just let her lust completely taken over, and she started pounding Chloe with every ounce of her strength, just like Beca was.

Then Beca completely ran out of steam, which was Aubrey's chance to impress. Hoping to do just that Aubrey first rolled them all onto their sides, and then pulled Chloe away from the other girl so she could have her all to herself.

Taking advantage of Beca's handiwork Aubrey switched holes, slowly pulling her cock out of Chloe's cunt, and then pushing it right up her butt, much to the delight of her twisted little girlfriend. Which was on perfect display for her, as she had the other girl on her back and Aubrey was mounting her in the traditional missionary position, only using a hole which was anything but traditional.

Something she never could have imagined herself doing before she fell deeply in love with Chloe Beale, but now it was practically second nature. Which was pretty embarrassing initially, but in that moment Aubrey didn't care. All that mattered to her was making Chloe cum again. And again, and again, and again, this time all for her.

She definitely achieved that goal, Chloe constantly squirting her cum against her stomach, which just might be even more wonderful than Chloe cumming on her cock. At the very least, it was equal, Aubrey smirking with triumph over at Beca as she did this. Although that led her to as surprising discovery, namely that Beca didn't look annoyed. No, if anything she was impressed, and like she was enjoying the show.

Which probably should have made Aubrey annoyed, but instead she felt flattered, and it reminded her what was important here, that being Chloe's happiness, which was the one thing she and Beca could always agree upon. So she refocused on the love of her life, making them both cum wonderfully hard and frequently in the process.

Ultimately, this was also her downfall, because while she had been able to recharge her batteries while letting Beca do all the work, and happily took out all that pent-up energy on Chloe it wasn't unlimited, and ultimately Aubrey ran out of steam. By the time she did so even Chloe, who by far had the best stamina at of all of them, seem to be on the verge of begging for mercy, so maybe it was a good thing that they stop now.

Although as Aubrey kind of want to hear that she was able to push herself to one more climax before collapsing and rolling off her exhausted girlfriend. Sadly she didn't hear any begging for mercy, but maybe with Beca's help, she could finally achieve that. Or perhaps even fuck Chloe into unconsciousness. Another time, obviously. Now she just wanted to rest, but Beca wouldn't let her.

"So, wanna do this again?" Beca asked cheekily.

"Sure." Aubrey said with a soft smirk, "Just, not in a shower."

12