Shower Scenes Ch. 06

Story Info
Aubrey, Beca and Chloe have fun outside of a shower.
5.7k words
4.8
4.7k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Pitch Perfect. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"But Brie, it's tradition?" Chloe whined, mostly teasing.

"I don't care." Aubrey grumbled, "If we're doing this, we're doing it in a bed."

"Sounds good to me." Beca admitted.

"Thank you." Aubrey huffed.

Beca smirked, "I can think of another way you could thank me."

"I bet you could." Aubrey quipped, and then before one of her girlfriends could tease her anymore she closed the distance between herself and the brunette, and kissed her.

Aubrey Posen kissed Beca Mitchell, right on the mouth. Such a thing would've been unthinkable not so long ago, especially with Chloe Beale watching. And with Beca kissing her back. And most of all, this being a reward for Beca Mitchell of all people being the voice of reason. Well, most of all, what was about to happen, but the point was, even though Aubrey was still sometimes shocked how things worked out, she couldn't be happier.

Even if her girlfriends wanted to DP her. Which was scary, but it was something they now constantly inflicted upon Chloe, and she seemed to love it. Of course, as was often the case with them, this whole thing had been Chloe's idea, with poor Beca and Aubrey pretty much helpless to do anything except go along with it.

Luckily kissing these wonderful women were Aubrey's favourite way to relax, as the whole world and all it's worries melted away, and it was just her and a talented tongue, and a knowing pair of lips. Or ideally, two of them. Because they took turns, Chloe kissing Aubrey right after the first kiss was done, and then it was Beca's and Chloe's turn to kiss each other while Aubrey watched.

However, it wasn't long before whoever was watching started kissing the necks, shoulders and cheeks of her lovers. Hell, they even nibbled on her earlobe, and Aubrey was more than happy to return the favour. And, to take off her own clothes when the other two were kissing, something Beca had started doing this time first.

Once they were all naked Aubrey pinned Beca down and attacked her nipples, taking one and then the other into her mouth so she could lick and suck on them. Something she would have done with Chloe, but Beca couldn't be trusted and to lay down next to their girlfriends to receive the same treatment.

Chloe on the other hand was only too happy to do it, Aubrey briefly pulling back so she could smile at the redhead, before turning her attention to the brunette's tits. Which she continued working on just long enough that she was sure that the DJ wouldn't move, before switching to the girl who started all of this. Then back and forth between them, worshiping their perky little tits as they deserved to be worshiped.

She did of course, increase the force of the licking and sucking, kissed her way back and forth between them, and eventually even bought her hands into the mix. Anything she could think of to make this as enjoyable as possible. Except perhaps for spending enough time in that area, before slowly kissing her way down Beca's stomach, and then doing the same with Chloe's.

Which made her feel a little guilty, but it wasn't like she was not about to make it up to them. Besides, she was sure that at least Beca was just aching for attention at this point. And while in the past she'd been only too happy to let her stew in her frustration, this was one of the times that Aubrey decided to be nice, and not leave her hanging.

Beca was always pleasantly surprised when Aubrey chose her first. Given their relationship, it was inevitable that someone would be left out at some point, and she was honestly surprised that did not happen more often, given that Chloe and Aubrey had been together first. However, if anything, both women acted like they had something to prove to her.

Or more likely, they were just trying to quell her insecurities. Because she really should not be having them at this point, but she was. Which was deeply embarrassing, but she couldn't help it. But maybe that was a good thing, if it meant wonderful moments like this, where she found herself the centre of attention.

It helped that Chloe never treated this as being left out, but an opportunity to add to her lover's pleasure. Which was a really positive attitude to have, and one Beca would be happy to return in a bit, especially as that meant rolling over and continuing the making out they had been doing earlier.

Except this time Chloe occasionally just broke the lip lock in favour of kissing Beca's neck, and then moving down to lick and suck her nipples. All of which was wonderful on it's own, but was pure heaven when combined with what Aubrey was doing, and had the brunette reaching down to stroke blonde and red hair to show her approval, along with a lot of whimpers, gasps, and cries of pure pleasure. Oh God, both her girlfriends were worshiping her at the same time! Oh God! This was truly heaven.

Of course, what Aubrey was doing was eating her pussy, starting with one long, slow, lingering lick. She then repeated that lick over and over again, more or less ignoring her clit and entrance, at least for now. As the seconds ticked by she brushed against them a few times, and occasionally even lingered on one of them, before going back to business as usual.

Which at first was wonderful, because even though Beca was eager to introduce her stuck up girlfriend to the joys of being DP'ed, it was hard to object to being pleasured in this way. Especially when it was a two on one situation. Oh yes, Beca could quite happily received this treatment for hours, and honestly, it kind of felt like she did.

Then just as Aubrey was starting to linger on her clit maybe a little too much, she suddenly switched over to licking Chloe's cunt. Beca maybe took a few long seconds, or even a full minute, to recover from that onslaught, especially as the redhead was too busy letting out sounds of pleasure to continue their fun.

Of course, as soon as she felt able too, Beca gleefully took over the neck kissing, gradually working her way up to pressing her lips to Chloe's lips, and then down to her tits. This process was repeated over and over again. Which again, was heaven. Truly. But an ever-growing part of the brunette, and probably the redhead, was craving more, from the beautiful blonde. However, she knew it was any matter of time before they got it, allowing her to relax and enjoy.

Chloe thought the same thing, but she also knew there was only so much that anyone could take, and Beca wasn't always in the mood to be patient and allow all involved just to enjoy this wonderful moment. Thankfully this seemed to be one of those times she's willing to just relax and let herself be worked over, much to the delight of the redhead.

Of course, Aubrey was doing most of the work, but Chloe adored doing her part, especially encouraging her lover to do the same to her. Meaning that she and Beca became kind of lost in playing with each other, while their wonderful girlfriend Aubrey went back and forth between them, for what felt like an eternity, but at the same time, not nearly enough.

If Chloe was lucky Beca wouldn't push them, but if she's really, really lucky, Aubrey would wait for permission before even increasing the pace, let alone making them cum. For better or for worse, Aubrey teased her, and from the sounds of it Beca, by building them up right from the start.

Brushing over their clits, and the entrances to their pussies, with her talented little tongue just before she was about to switch to one of the other yummy treats available to her. As a result they got a decent chance to come down from their highs somewhat, but the constant foreplay made sure it wasn't far, and it was only a matter of time before it became too much. Hell, it almost felt too much right away, but Chloe refused to have this heavenly experience end so soon.

Although towards the end, Chloe had to question whether or not she was being selfish? Not because she was denying Beca an orgasm, because it just meant that her brunette girlfriend would cum that much harder in the end. No, her concern was for her blonde girlfriend. Because Aubrey had done this before, and it could mean nothing. But it could mean everything.

Like she was nervous about what they plan to do, and just wanted to get this over with. Or maybe she just wanted to swallow some girl cum, to take the edge off? Either way, ultimately it pushed Chloe into begging from more sooner than she would have liked. Something that of course Beca was quick to approve of, by joining her in.

"Fuck us! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, fuck us Aubrey, fuck us harder!" Chloe moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck us real good. Fuck us, and make us cum! Please? Oooooooooooh please, oh baby, mmmmmmmmmm, tongue fuck us! Tongue fuck me! And Beca! Just make us cum! Please? We need to cum! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, make me and Beca cum with your wonderful little tongue. Make us cum in your hot little mouth, mmmmmmmmmm, and all over your pretty little face. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, ah fuck! Fuck us, fuck us hard! Harder! Harder, harder, HARDER! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah!"

"Me too! Make me cum, oooooooooooooh, oh God Aubrey, make us cum!" Beca cried out joyfully, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck us and make us cum! Please baby? Fuck me! Fuck Chloe! Fuck us, and make us cum in your mouth, mmmmmmmmmm, and all over your face. Ohhhhhhhhhh yes, fuck us, ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, tongue fuck me, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, tongue fuck my cunt! Oh baby! Oh fuck! Aubrey! Oh Aubrey! Oh my God, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Unsurprisingly, it didn't take long for Aubrey to give them what they wanted, obviously shoving her tongue inside Beca first, triggering a powerful climax, and several more. Something which at first Chloe just had to watch with delight, before gently leaning in to kiss her shoulders and neck, avoiding her lips all together, because she wanted to hear all of the wonderful sounds that her girl was making.

Or more accurately, one of her girls was making the other make. Oh yes, that was pure heaven for Chloe. Almost as much as cumming herself. Almost. Because nothing quite compared to a powerful climax, especially when it came from one of the two girls she was madly in love with.

Aubrey love to go back and forth between Chloe and Beca, but when it came to making them cum, she preferred to concentrate on one, and then the other. It was easier to get to multiple climaxes that way, and Aubrey prided herself on being able to do that on a regular basis.

Which was something she had never imagined before hooking up the first time with the redheaded nymphomaniac, but then again, there was so much that she could never imagined taking pride in, before she met Chloe Beale. Like embracing her love for women. And their cum. Beca's cum. Oh God, Aubrey Posen loved Beca Mitchell, just as much as she loved Chloe Beale. She was in love with them. And if possible, she was in love with their delicious cum.

She was addicted to them, and everything they had to offer, maybe this most of all. Well, number one was probably the love and support she received from them, closely followed by all the orgasms she received from them, and just the sex itself. But being able to do this was definitely somewhere in her top five reasons for loving these girls. Something she happily showed now, by putting her all into it.

And to her credit, she was able to swallow every drop of that precious liquid, at first. And that was for Beca, and later Chloe. Because in both cases, there was just too much to swallow in the end. Although that in itself was a good thing, as it just marked her as a pussy slut. Their little pussy slut.

That idea was almost enough to make Aubrey cum without being touched, and would definitely make what was to come easier on her. Of course, thinking about what was about to happen to her help prevent her cumming. Unfortunately, it also distracted her from tongue fucking those cunts, in between trying to swallow what they had to offer.

Luckily for all involved, Beca and Chloe were only too happy to help. Oh yes, they were only too happy to grind themselves against Aubrey's face, or pushing her deeper into them via the hands on the back of her head. Even sweet Chloe Beale did that, and honestly, Aubrey only loved her even more for it, because even if it meant she struggled for breath, she was pleasing her girls, and that was the thing which meant most to her.

Of course, her girls made sure to take care of her as well, Beca pulling Aubrey's face out of her cunt just as she was beginning to feel faint, and then giving her a few long seconds, maybe a full minute, to catch her breath, before pushing her over towards Chloe. And when the time came, it included the first part, but not the second.

No, instead of pushing Aubrey towards Beca's pussy, like at least part of her wanted, she was pulled upwards into a kiss. She was still given a few seconds to recover, only this time it was with Chloe's grinning face directly in front of hers, and then the redhead licking some of the girl cum and pussy juices off of her face. Something Beca happily did during the first kiss, before taking a turn kissing each of her girlfriends, so they each got a share of those juices.

"So, you ready for this?" Beca asked, breaking the latest kiss.

"As I'll ever be." Aubrey said softly, with a nervous nod.

"Alright then." Beca shrugged, before turning to Chloe and grinning, "So, who gets her butt cherry."

"I do." Chloe said simply, and without hesitation, before pointing out, "What? You got mine, meaning I get Aubrey's, and Aubrey gets yours. Fair's fair."

"I suppose." Beca grumbled, who honestly wanted to be greedy and insist that she get Aubrey's anal cherry too. But rather than make a fuss, she simply offered, "Okay, but in that case, you should get the toys."

"Fine by me." Chloe grinned, leaping up and disappearing out of the bathroom for a few long minutes.

In that time Beca turned to her other girlfriend, who was clearly still nervous, and again pointed out to her, "We don't have to do this, you know? I know that saying no to Chloe is like kicking a puppy, but if you really don't want to do this, she'll understand. Or we could just stay away from your butt, if that's what you want."

"Yeah, but then she'll just try and talk me into it again." Aubrey pointed out, "So I figured, better to get it over with, right?"

"I guess." Beca said softly, before pushing, "Are you sure? Because it not, I can talk to her. If we both stand up to her, she has to listen. Right?"

"Thanks, but... I, I kind of want to try this." Aubrey admitted with a blush, and then when Beca gave her a look she pouted, "I know you think I can be boring, and set in my ways, but I can be adventurous. Sometimes. Okay? And even I thought what it may be like. Especially considering how hard it makes Chloe cum, you know?"

"I know." Beca said softly, before admitting, "I think about it too sometimes. Which is good, because Chloe won't stop until I try it too."

"Yeah?" Aubrey questioned softly.

"Yeah." Beca confirmed, "And for the record, I don't think you're boring."

"Really?" Aubrey questioned, giving her girlfriend a look of disbelief.

"Really." Beca insisted, before admitting, "Maybe a little uptight, but I love you."

Aubrey gave the other woman another look, then smiled softly, and admitted, "I love you too."

The two girls shared a soft smile, then leaned in for a gentle kiss, or more accurately a couple of them, becoming lost in them until Chloe came back, and even then the redhead just watched her girlfriends kissing each other for a few long seconds, before announcing, "Awww, it's so great to see you two getting on. And getting it on. Mmmmmmmm, but you can do that while we DP Brie. In fact, I hope you do. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, I hope you both kiss while she rides your cock with her pussy, mmmmmmmm, and she takes me in her ass. So here, put this on, and maybe Aubrey can suck it. Then again, given what she just did, I doubt she needs it, do you Brie? Huh?"

"No." Aubrey blushed, before softly pleading, "Please, please just fuck me. I'm ready. I'm so ready for it. Please?"

"Relax babe, you've convinced me." Beca reassured with a grin, taking the offered strap-on from Chloe and quickly attaching it to herself.

Beca exchanged another soft smile with Aubrey, then the brunette was laying down on the thankfully soft bed, which was way better than a cold shower floor, something that she would have to thank the blonde for again later. Well, technically it would be something to be able to do right now, given that Aubrey straddled her waist, lined herself up with Beca's cock and then pushed herself downwards, slowly but steadily.

This caused them both to let out a sharp cry, followed by a moan, as the head of the strap-on slid into Aubrey's pussy, quickly followed by the rest of it as the blonde continued pushing herself downwards, something that the brunette loved. Especially as she got an up close look at the look on Aubrey's face every step of the way.

In what seemed like no time at all, Aubrey was sitting on her lap, with every inch of the dildo buried inside of her twat. Something they both got to savour for a few long minutes, and in the process Beca leaned up and pulled the other woman down into another kiss. Which was both the reward she wanted to give her for her chosen venue, and just simply another sign of affection.

One which Aubrey was unsurprisingly eager to return, the two girls becoming lost in it for a few long seconds. In fact, it was still going when Aubrey started bouncing up and down on the dick. At least at first, then the blonde broke the kiss in favour of letting out a loud happy cry, which caused the brunette to chuckle wickedly.

Then Beca realized it wasn't just from the dildo in Aubrey's cunt, but the fact that Chloe had already joined the fun. Not by inserting the other strap-on up the blonde's virgin butt, as although she was less relaxed in that moment, it would've probably been too much. However, it was another penetration, in the form of her finger.

Oh God, Chloe had her finger in Aubrey's butt, while Beca's cock was in Aubrey's pussy! Oh God, this was so hot. Also, the first taste of DP'ing Aubrey. Something which caused the redhead to grin wickedly, and then leaned down to kiss the brunette, while the blonde was sandwiched in between them. The three girls then exchanged several kisses with each other, before the process was then continued.

From the way that Chloe's arm seemed to be moving, Beca guessed first she buried her finger inside Aubrey's butt and left it there. Then she actually started to thrust it in and out, and then maybe even adding a second finger to the equation. That would be logical, given what was about to happen, and Aubrey's reaction to it certainly seemed to support this theory.

Whatever the case, Chloe made sure to stretch out their girl's ass hole for a few long minutes, before replacing her fingers with her cock. Even then, she double check to make sure that the nervous blonde was ready for this extreme act. Which to be fair, was the least she could do under the circumstances.

"You sure you're ready for this Brie?" Chloe asked softly.

"As I'll ever be." Aubrey said softly.

"Hey, look at me!" Beca insisted, and then when her blonde girlfriend was looking her directly in the eye, she told her firmly, "You're the strongest person I've ever known. You can do this. You know you can. We believe in you. You just need to believe in yourself. Because if you don't, it's going to hurt. Like, way more than it has too. So please Brie, just relax."

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12