Shower Scenes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You promised to give this an honest shot." Chloe reminded her girl, knowing that Aubrey required a challenge, "So not relaxing counts as failure, so we'll stop. And yes, we'll probably just end up right back here, but you're forgetting, that I know you Brie. I know you more than anyone, even Beca and yourself. I know when you're forcing yourself to do something that's bearable. So don't think you can pretend otherwise."

This response had Aubrey smiling softly, then she insisted, "Please Chloe, just do it. I'm ready. I promise. I'll be good. Oh God, I'll... I'll be a good little anal slut for you. Just please, get it over with. Take my back door cherry! Shove your cock up my ass, while Beca is in my cunt, so you can double fuck me! Please? I wanna be DP'ed by my girlfriends!"

"Well, if you insist." Chloe smirked, smacking Aubrey's butt to emphasize her next words, "Beca, spread those cheeks. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, make it nice and easy for me to butt fuck our girl."

"Gladly." Beca grinned wickedly, and quickly did as she was told.

Chloe admired that beautiful sight for a few long seconds, and then again when she pressed her cock against her target. However, it really was not long before she started pushing forwards. She did this as slowly and gently as possible, but it was so hot to have the once prudish Aubrey Posen gasping, whimpering, and even crying out as her ass hole began stretching like never before.

Oh yes, it stretch wider, and wider, and wider, until the head of the cock slid through that forbidden hole, and into that tight little virgin ass. Aubrey's virgin ass! Oh God, Chloe had done it! She had just taken Aubrey Posen's back door cherry, while Beca provided her with the best view of it. Oh God, this was so beyond hot, that it felt like it literally fried her brain for a few long seconds.

Ultimately that was a good thing, because while Chloe was busy savouring the moment, and having those previous words echoed in her head in some form or another, she was allowing Aubrey and Beca to have the same experience. More importantly, it was giving the blonde some much-needed time to relax, which was always good, but especially under these extreme circumstances.

And especially, because even in her lust clouded haze, Chloe was vaguely aware of Aubrey crying out in pure pain from losing her anal cherry. However, she had done the same thing, and that had worked out. Also, the normally argumentative Aubrey Posen didn't actually offer a word in complaint, and she could just about tell from her body language and sounds that was making the experience bearable. At least for now.

Of course, Chloe kept a close eye on that when she did eventually start pushing more of that dildo into that back door. She also gently rubbed Aubrey's back and cooed softly, anything she could think of to make this easier on the once prudish girl.

Thankfully Beca had the same idea, sliding her hands all over their girl's body, and perhaps more importantly kissing her right on the mouth, which from Chloe's experience was the best way to distract any of them. God, she was so lucky. Two beautiful and wonderful girlfriends, who against the odds loved each other as much as they loved her. Which certainly wasn't the first time she thought that, but it had never seemed more important than right now.

It was a wonderful thought, but not one she could afford to get lost in. Or the amazing sight of her dick disappearing into that forbidden hole. Maybe the ultimate forbidden hole. Oh yes, Beca taking it up the ass was would be a big deal, given that she wasn't nearly as tough as she pretended to be, but it was nice.

But so was prudish straight girl Aubrey Posen being DP'ed by her girlfriends. Oh God, nothing could ever compare to this. Certainly not when Chloe would find herself in this position. Because sure, that wouldn't actually be something you for her, but compared to what her girls were going through it would be no big deal. Which was why against the odds, she was able to control herself.

Aubrey couldn't believe that she had agreed to this. Any of it really, but this most of all, as it felt like she needed to use the bathroom during sex, which was so humiliating it was overwhelming. But she had promised to give this a decent try, so she stayed silent. Well that, and the fact that Beca was doing a wonderful job at relaxing her the entire time.

Oh yes, the cock in her pussy might not have been enough, but Beca was making sure by caressing her body and kissing her. God, Aubrey had never loved this girl more. Admittedly, she was rather focused on her tits, but that was definitely a good thing right now. As did the fact that Chloe was rubbing her back, and cooing soft words of encouragement.

Then all of a sudden Aubrey felt something pressing against her butt cheeks, causing her to first frown in confusion, and then blush furiously as she realized what it was. Oh God, those were Chloe's thighs, pressing up against her ass cheeks, which could only mean one thing. Namely, that she had taken the full length of Chloe's cock up her ass!

At the same time Beca's dick was in her cunt! Oh fuck, she was being DP'ed! Oh God! Her girlfriends had stuffed her pussy and ass with strap-on cock, making poor Aubrey feel ridiculously full and slutty. Which was something all three girls got to savour as nobody moved or said anything for a few long seconds. Of course, that didn't last.

No, inevitably someone said something, namely Beca, who broke the kiss with Aubrey and smiled warmly at her, "You did it baby. Didn't you? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I can tell. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, I can always tell when Chloe is taking both of us all the way, and now you're doing it too, and I'm so proud of you. We're so proud of you, right Chloe?"

So, so proud." Chloe quickly agreed, before continuing with a wicked grin, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, we're both sooooooooo proud of you for taking every single inch of both our dicks like a good little DP whore! Oh yes, that's what I am, and now, that's what you are Aubrey. Oh yes, we're DP loving sluts! Anal sluts! Oh God Beca, I can't wait to see you were Aubrey is now. It's so hot. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I love the feeling of my thighs pressing against our girl's butt, mmmmmmmm, making it crystal clear she just took every inch of my dick deep into her shit-pipe! Just like I do! Just like I love. And soon, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, you will too Beca. I promise you that.

"Sounds like more of a threat, but okay." Beca quipped, before gently pushing, "So, how about butt fucking our girl, huh? Give her a taste of the good stuff? Make her see why you love it so much, huh? Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh Chloe, fuck her onto my dick. Let's DP high and mighty Aubrey Posen, and make her love getting double stuffed."

"Oh, right." Chloe grinned bashfully, before gleefully doing as she was told.

Of course this meant Chloe thrusting her hips back and forth, which indeed caused not only a dildo to slid in and out of Aubrey's ass hole, but another strap-on to slid in and out of her pussy. At the same time! Technically Aubrey knew what that was what was happening, of course, but no matter how hard Chloe tried to describe it, words couldn't do it justice.

Although it probably didn't help that she hadn't really believed her. But wow, this was really amazing. Weird, wrong and gross, but it also felt better than it had any right too. And oh God, those toys rubbed against each other through the thin wall separating them. Which somehow caused the pain and the discomfort to fade, or at least be overwhelmed by another sensation. One which was even more embarrassing. Pleasure. Oh God, she was enjoying this now, something which didn't go unnoticed by her girls.

"Ooooooooooooh, you wanna cum for us baby? Already?" Beca grinned wickedly, then added, trying to be supportive, "Because that's so cool. Mmmmmmmm, please Aubrey, cum on my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, cum nice and hard with two big dicks inside you. With our dicks inside your pussy and ass. Please? Oh yes, be a good girl, and cum for us."

"We won't think any less of you." Chloe promised, and then added, as she just couldn't help herself, "Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, please Aubrey, cum for us. Cum like you make me do. Cum... like a DP whore. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooh fuck, cum like a DP slut. Please baby, for me? For Beca? For both of us? The girlfriends who love you? Please?"

Which just made Aubrey blush furiously again, and disparately try to save herself from the humiliation of cumming from this. It soon became obvious that she was fighting the inevitable, but at least she was able to hold off for a decent amount of time. Definitely longer than Chloe, that was for sure. And when it all became too much, her girls realized that, and picked up the pace.

Or maybe they could just no longer wait anymore? Whatever the case the result was the same, Aubrey Posen experiencing maybe the most powerful orgasm of her life, and before she could really recover from it, or even appreciate it, she was bombarded by another, and another, and another. Which on the bright side, left her unable to think, meaning that she could just enjoy that blissful pleasure, and the fact that it was being given to her by the two women she loved.

Chloe felt a little bad for not waiting until Aubrey begged for more to increase the pace. Admittedly, they might've been there all night, as prim and proper Aubrey Posen might not have been able to bring herself to such a thing, but if she was, the orgasm she received after that would be so much more intense. Something which Chloe knew from experience.

Ultimately, she decided this was a form of mercy, saving her uptight girlfriend from having to say those words. But she still felt a little guilty for it, although at this point she couldn't take it back, and just had to go all in on making her girl cum as hard and as frequently as possible, to ensure they would do this again. Because God, she wanted to do this again.

Luckily it seemed she wasn't the only one who wanted to do this again, or make their girl cum as much as possible, as Beca started pushing upwards, deep into Aubrey's pussy, which was definitely having a positive effect on their girlfriend. Which led to Chloe and Beca exchanging a loving smile and look, before refocusing on Aubrey.

Because don't get her wrong, she would've loved to kiss the brunette in that moment, but they both needed to concentrate on the blonde, especially the redhead. Because after all, it was Chloe who was doing the lion share of the work here, given their positions. And for better or for worse, she got one hell of a show because of it.

Sadly, she couldn't get a good look at Aubrey's face, but she could see Beca's face, and that certainly told the story. As did the wonderful sounds that their girl was making. Perhaps most of all though, Chloe was getting to see her thighs smacking into those cute little butt cheeks, making them jiggle slightly for her with every blow.

And the fact that she had prim and proper Aubrey Posen bent over for her and taking it in the ass and pussy at the same time. And Chloe was the one to take her anal cherry, and she always would be. And it was all just too much. Too much for poor Chloe, especially when combined with the other end of the harness bashing against her clit, and she went crashing over the edge of an orgasm of her own.

To her credit, she was able to push herself through that orgasm, and several others, to make sure that she and her girls maximize their pleasure. Sadly, it was the beginning of the end, and ultimately Chloe would be forced to stop, one way or another. She made sure to use every ounce of her strength while doing so, so she could keep this up.

Specifically, with the three of them on their side, so they weren't squashing Beca underneath them. Admittedly, that wasn't so much Chloe's idea, as something that happened, that she was barely aware of. But she definitely supported it. Especially as it likely meant that snuggle time was drastically increased.

"So, can we do this again?" Chloe asked hopefully.

"Sure." Aubrey smiled, recognizing the words, "Just, not in a shower."

12