Shower Scenes Ch. 07

Story Info
Aubrey, Beca and Chloe complete the trilogy.
5.4k words
4.67
3.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Pitch Perfect. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Seriously Chloe?" Aubrey sighed, "Again?"

"It's tradition." Chloe beamed teasingly, before pointing out, "Besides, we did it your way, when it was your turn. Now it's Beca's turn. And she wants to do things in the shower, like the good old days."

"The good old days?" Aubrey questioned in disbelief, then pointed out, "The good old days, was not that long ago. And it involved a lot of standing up and sore knees. And sore backs. And other parts. And I just, I just don't see why you're so attached to it, when we have a perfectly good bed big enough to fit all three of us."

"This is how we got together." Chloe pointed out.

"And the place it happened, is as important as the people it was with?" Aubrey countered, "I mean seriously Chloe, have you even asked what Beca wants?"

Chloe hung her head in shame, then both of them turned to look at their other girlfriend, and she pleaded softly, "Please Beca?"

Beca hated when she was put in the middle like this, but luckily, this time she knew it was coming, and had come up with a solution, "Honestly? I'm with Chloe on this."

"YES!" Chloe exclaimed, jumping into Beca's arms and showering her pretty face with kisses, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"But!" Beca added quickly, slowing down those cheek kisses, at least until she finished her sentence, "We compromise by bringing a chair in for Aubrey to sit on, and a rug she can kneel on. For, you know?"

"Thank you." Aubrey beamed, closing the distance between them, so she could give Beca a cheek kiss too, "I knew there was a reason I loved you."

"And here I thought it was because I gave good head." Beca teased.

"That, and other things." Aubrey teased back before then kissing her girlfriend right on the lips.

Beca was only too happy to kiss back, considering it helped with her nervousness. Also, Aubrey was a really, really good kisser. So was Chloe, so of course Beca was only too happy to kiss her afterwards. Then she thoroughly enjoyed watching Chloe and Aubrey kiss, the process repeating a few times while they felt up each other's bodies.

Given they had already taken off each other's clothes, while also making out, Beca got to fondle the really 'fun' parts of her girls, inviting them to do the same, and only too happy that they took her up on that temptation. So much so that she'd have been happy if they just did it during the floor. But, ever the practical one, Aubrey pulled away and grabbed a chair, and took it into the shower, prompting the two other girls to do the same.

In one case exactly the same, which led to Aubrey smirking, "What happened too, it's tradition?"

"I'm in the right place, with the right people." Chloe shrugged, placing the chair of her own down next to Aubrey's, "I never said we can't improve on tradition."

"Uh-huh." Aubrey sceptically hummed, while raising an eyebrow.

"We do have only the one rug, though?" Beca pointed out sheepishly, placing the aforementioned rug in front of the chairs.

"Yeah, but it should be big enough to share, considering what we're going to do." Chloe beamed wickedly.

"Right." Beca blushed.

The tiny brunette was then filled with a very vivid idea of what they were going to do, and it deeply embarrassed her, and enhanced her nervousness tenfold. Luckily she had a sure fire way to counter that. Which of course was to kiss her girls again, who again happily welcomed her lips and tongue with their own. This time she kissed Chloe first, just to get rid of them with a grin of hers.

Although it also helped that she was closer. And as always, she was quick to show she wasn't playing favourites, by kissing Aubrey. That was repeated over and over again, with the three girls taking it in turns to lock lips, with the third member of their group kissing necks, shoulders, and whatever else was nearby.

Inevitably though, Beca moved down to Chloe's perky little tittes, taking one into her mouth, then the other, before moving across to do the same with Aubrey's boobs. Something that Beca eagerly repeated over and over again, at first even kissing her way from boob to boob, and not just on one single body. No, she moved across kissing the area around them along the way, which had her girls giggling with delight.

At least until they went right back to moaning and whimpering softly in pleasure as she licked and sucked the nipples. Which admittedly wasn't much more to do, given she was now kneeling on a nice soft rug. Admittedly, it was a little wet, it was still more pleasantly than the alternative. Which was very good indeed, considering one way or another, she spent quite a long time and this thing.

Again, that thought had her blushing briefly, but mostly she just got lost in what she was doing. Especially when she picked up the pace of the licking and sucking, and even how quick she switched between those nipples.

Because Beca loved foreplay as much as the next girl, but all three of them had to be thinking about this night in the build-up to it, so she didn't predict being in this position for very long. In fact, it was longer than she thought it would be before she was asked to go lower, so much so, she very nearly did it without asking first. Although it was worth the wait, especially given who ended up being the one asking, and even begging her, to go lower.

Chloe was of course the most impatient one of the three, and she really just wanted to grab hold of Beca's pretty little head and shove it in between her legs. Or just in between the legs of Aubrey, to at least be a little less selfish.

Because sure, once Aubrey got it, Chloe wouldn't be far behind, but there was definitely something to be said for watching her girls fucking right in front of her eyes. Oh yes, the redhead adored watching the brunette going down on the blonde, or vice versa, or really anything they did together. And yes, foreplay was always fun, but she wanted more. However, as always, she tried to allow Aubrey the chance to savour this wonderful act. Something that she was very much rewarded for.

"Eat me!" Aubrey cried out, blushing slightly, and continuing, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, tongue me, Beca! Lick me, mmmmmmmmmm, lick my pussy! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, eat my pussy, and eat Chloe's. Please your girlfriends with your mouth, you little slut! Oh yes, ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss, lower, mmmmmmmmmm, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, EAT MY FUCKING CUNT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Thankfully, it seemed that Beca was just as ready for this is Chloe, if not more. Oh yes, as soon as the blonde gave her permission, the brunette headed down south, albeit with a quick glance at the redhead. Which predictably made Chloe wonder whether Beca would switch over to her. After all, it wouldn't be the first time.

But, given Aubrey's insecurities, it was probably better that she didn't. Also, if she was honest with herself, she could probably do with a few long seconds to come down from her high, before she did something drastic, like begging to cum too soon. Of course, that didn't really work. Not when she could see two beautiful women having sex in front of her, and those two women to be the woman she loved most in the whole entire world.

Also, she was certain that it was only a matter of time before Beca swapped over, and gave her some much-needed attention. And sure enough, that's exactly what happened. Oh yes, after half a dozen licks to Aubrey's needy little cunt, Beca swapped over, to Chloe's equally needy little cunt, and gave it the exact same treatment.

Including the first lick lingering against her clit at the end there, before more or less ignoring it. That would explain why Aubrey had gone from enthusiastic encouragement when their girl was kissing her way down her stomach, to let encouragement when the rug-munching started, and then back to soft encouragement once she settled into a steady rhythm.

In a way, Chloe still felt like she could beg for someone to make her cum at any second. Although she was admittedly a bit of a slut for this kind of thing, so there was a regular thought she had, even when nothing like that was happening. But who could blame her, when she had two insanely hot girlfriends, willing to do this to her at any moment?

At the same time, she held her tongue, because now that she actually had some attention, she didn't want it to end. Oh yes, now she had the kind of attention, she lived for, she was in no hurry for it to end. Even if inevitably, she would probably be the one begging for more. But for now at least, she was content. Which continued to be the case, even after Beca once again made the switch.

Aubrey loved when one of her lovers was licking her pussy. Who wouldn't? Oh yes, who wouldn't love having someone they were in love with going down on them. But honestly, she was always glad for the break, as it meant this wonderful experience would last for that much longer. That was definitely the case throughout the foreplay, but even more so now, as this felt so much better.

Of course, she never really came down from her high. Not when Chloe was right there, getting the same treatment that she was getting, and looking so damn good while doing it. God, Aubrey loved watching her girls going at it, especially now that enough time had past that her insecurities had more or less left her.

Now she just got to enjoy wonderful moments like this, which became even better when she and whoever was on oral duty started kissing her. That was definitely the case this time around, Aubrey doing herself proud by not being to initiate the increase in the fun this time. No, Chloe reached down, grabbed the back of Aubrey's head, and pulled them roughly into a passionate kiss.

One that she was only too happy to return. Oh yes, inevitably the blonde kissed the redhead back, first on the lips, then on her neck, and then on her nipples, before repeating the process again. Which was easy for her, as at that moment it was Chloe getting the attention from Beca. However, it was only a matter of time before the favour would be returned, and when it was, it was almost too much.

Thankfully, Aubrey was just about able to avoid embarrassing herself, at least for now, but surely, it was only a matter of time before one of them had to either beg for more, or beg for mercy. Because they couldn't keep this up for long, not with Beca increasing the attention to their clits, at first just lingering her tongue over them, but inevitably to get into her mouth and sucking on it. Aubrey was really surprised that didn't make her cum, or Chloe when she received the same treatment.

And it was tempting to order Beca to back off, so this could last longer. But no, they should probably save their energy for giving their girl her first ever ass fucking. And more importantly, her first ever DP. Or at least, the first one she was on the receiving end of.

With that thought in mind, Aubrey opened her mouth to beg for more, only for Chloe to beat her to it, "Fuck me! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me Beca! Fuck me with your tongue! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssss, that's good baby. Sooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooodddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah! But I want more. I fucking need it! Please, give it to me? Please, please, plassssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee, oh yes, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, TONGUE FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Me too." Aubrey whimpered, as she watched Chloe getting what she wanted, "I want you to fuck me, like you're fucking Chloe! Oh, that's it baby. Make our girl cum. Make her cum just like that. Earn your butt fucking. Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, earn the right to be fucked in the ass, and in the pussy, at the same time. You'll love it, I know you will. Because you're a slut... and I, ah fuck. Oh yes, give me some of that. Good girl, yesssssssssssssssssssss, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss! Lick me! AH FUCK, EAT MY FUCKING CUNT! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OH MY GOD!"

It was hard to tell whether Chloe correctly guess that Aubrey was about to embarrass herself, and she wanted to save her from that, or she just really needed to cum, and just couldn't resist begging for it anymore. Either way, the result was the same, namely the brunette making the redhead cum wonderfully hard. Something she did a few times, before moving over to the blonde.

Something which of course Aubrey had to ask nicely for, but at that point, it was questionable just how much her girls were aware of it. Hell, in that moment, she was barely aware of it. And she certainly couldn't really think, when she was then rewarded with amazing orgasm after amazing orgasm echoing through her body.

Beca tried to continue going back and forth between her girlfriends, but it was so hard once she settled into making one of them cum for her. It was always hard to stop doing that, just from the mental high of making someone she loved feel so good, but combined that with the yummy girl cum she was swallowing, and covering her face, it was almost impossible to pull herself away.

Luckily she had gotten plenty of practice at this by now, as whenever they were in the restroom together they could almost never resist worshipping each other like this. And as much as she loved to cum, this just might be her favourite combination, simply because she loved these girls so much. And loves their cum so much.

She especially loved that, when she really got going, she was able to shove her tongue as deep inside of those fuck holes as it could go, and then pump it in and out, literally tongue fucking the other women. Especially now she became able to move her tongue, and wrap her lips firmly around those entrances, so she could swallow at least the majority of what her girls had to offer.

And again, what didn't end up in her belly, mostly ended up on her face, marking her as a pussy loving slut. Their pussy loving slut. Theirs. Oh yes, more than anything, Beca loved how this moment made her feel like both the pussy loving slut of Chloe Beale and Aubrey Posen. That's what she was. Aubrey's and Chloe's. Oh yes, she was theirs, and they were hers.

Emphasizing that fact, Beca added her fingers into the mix, at first just rubbing whatever pussy she wasn't concentrating on, but it wasn't long before she was shoving fingers inside of both. Sadly, this meant no more tongue fucking, but she would always put the happiness of her girlfriends above her own.

Besides, she still got to go back and forth between them, sucking on their clits, while pumping first one, and then two fingers in and out of those hot little fuck holes. Something that she would have been happy to do for the rest of the night. Partly because she was just so lost in making Aubrey and Chloe cum for her, but also yes, so she could avoid having her anal cherry taken.

Unsurprisingly, she didn't get off so easy, Beca finding herself being pushed back onto her butt by both of her girls, when it was clear that they needed a break. Which to be fair, gave her time to suck her fingers clean, and feel very proud of herself.

Then of course, Aubrey and Chloe reached down, and took turns kissing her lips and her face. And even each other. Oh yes, Beca's own body was aching for some attention, but in a way, she would be happy to just stay right here, just like this, in a nice long snuggling session with the two people that she was in love with. But for better or for worse, it was time for her to take a turn being at the centre of the sandwich.

"Go get us some strap-ons, so we can fuck you." Chloe beamed after she broke the latest kiss with Beca.

"Okay." Beca blushed, but before she could obey, she was interrupted.

"Wait, I'll do it." Aubrey insisted, "You two wait here."

"Why?" Chloe frowned.

"So you can make sure she doesn't chicken out." Aubrey shrugged.

"Whatever." Beca grumbled, as her lovers exchanged a chuckle at her expense.

There was a brief pause, then Chloe asked softly, "So... are you sure about this?"

"Yes!" Beca snapped with annoyance.

"Beca!" Chloe snapped back.

The two girls stared at each other for a few long seconds, then Beca sighed, and then admitted, "Am I nervous? Hell yeah, I'm nervous. Terrified, actually. But if super up-tight Aubrey Posen can do this, so can I."

Which caused Chloe to chuckle softly, and then when Beca gave her a look she explained, "So, your rivalry with Aubrey once again pays off, huh? Good to know."

"Whatever." Beca grumbled, as her lover continued to laugh at her expense.

Just then Aubrey returned and handed Chloe a strap-on, "Here you go."

"Thanks." Chloe beamed.

"So..." Aubrey then said awkwardly as Chloe was equipping herself with a cock.

"So?" Beca raised an eyebrow, knowing that Aubrey was talking to her.

"Are you ready for this?" Aubrey checked cautiously.

Chloe was expecting Beca to get upset again, or probably say something sarcastic, but to her delight, instead the brunette slowly moved forwards and then wrapped her lips around the head of the strap-on that the blonde had been wearing when she came in. Beca then bobbed her head up and down the shaft for a few long seconds, before moving over to Chloe's cock to repeat the process.

Then of course, back and forth, making sure those dildos were nice and wet for what was to come. Something which of course, the redhead found really, really hot. Especially because while she had seen Beca sucking on a dildo before, it had never been like this. Not when it was preparation for Beca Mitchell's first ever DP. And losing her butt cherry, for that matter.

Briefly Chloe wondered whether her girlfriends would allow her to be selfish, and to take Beca's back door cherry for herself. That way, she would have taken the anal cherries of both of her girls. God, that thought was so fucking hot, that she missed it. But no. She refused to be selfish. Especially because they would probably let her.

Maybe even without complaint. And Chloe just couldn't do it. She couldn't deny Aubrey her prize, when she had been so patient. No, it was only fair that Aubrey take Beca's ass cherry. Then the circle would be completed, and each of them would have a cherry from the other. So ultimately, the redhead laid down on her back with in the shower, and hope that the blonde, and especially the brunette would get the message.

They did, and with an adorable blush, Beca slowly crawled onto her lap, lined the entrance to her pussy up with Chloe's cock and pushed herself downwards. She then closed her eyes and let out a loud cry, followed by soft moans and whimpers, as she penetrated herself, and then they slowly stuffed her eager little cunt with that big strap-on.

Which to be fair, they had done before, but it was definitely a rarity, as Beca had grown very fond of strapping one on, and using it on her girls. As such Chloe was very, very proud of her. Also incredibly turned on watching the other girl to bounce up and down on her dick for a few long seconds, which Aubrey was nice enough to allow, before taking what was hers.

"Beca, stop.... it's, time." Aubrey said awkwardly.

It was telling that Beca didn't have a comeback for once. No, she simply nodded her head, whimpered softly, and stopped in her tracks. She even leaned forward, while Chloe reached back and spread her cheeks, to make it easier on their girlfriend. Aubrey seemed to savour the sight for a few long seconds, before leaning down, and then spitting on her target, before rubbing it in with a finger.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12