Shower Scenes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

She even seemed to push that finger inside, given Beca's reactions. Which really show just how far Aubrey had come from the prim and proper 'Lady' that Chloe had met, years ago now. The redhead liked to believe that she was a good bad influence on the blonde, and everything happened next pretty much confirmed it, which made her grin gleefully with triumph, and overwhelming lust.

"Are, are you ready?" Aubrey stammered.

"As I'll ever be." Beca grumbled softly, before quickly adding, "And Aubrey?"

"Yes?" Aubrey asked weakly.

"When I met you, you were terrifying." Beca smiled softly at the thought, "I don't want you to be rough, but... if you could remember who you used to be before this, that would be good."

"I understand." Aubrey promised.

"You've got this." Chloe chimed in softly, "I love you."

"I love you too. Both of you. So much..." Aubrey said softly, before taking a deep, calming breath, and then adding, "So much, that you have me doing this..."

Aubrey had been preparing herself for this moment ever since their first DP, so while she appreciated the reminder, she was already prepared to get into Head Bitch In Charge mode, so she would have the confidence to take Beca's butt cherry. Because sure, Chloe was addicted to getting DP'ed by her girlfriends at this point, and even before that she loved anal so much so that she had to talk Aubrey into ass fucking her.

However, this was an anal cherry, and therefore a much bigger deal. So much so, that even though she did a good job recapturing her old self, the blonde found herself almost freaking out as she began watching that virgin hole start to stretch open for her big dick.

Right on cue, Chloe reached down with one hand to grab hers and stroke it gently, which led to Aubrey looking into her eyes, and then the two of them sharing a smile. God, at times like this it really did seem like her redheaded lover was psychic. Or maybe just really good at the whole reading people thing.

Whatever the case, Aubrey was really grateful for it, as it gave her the push she needed to keep going. Even if in this case that mean stretching Beca Mitchell's ass hole wider and wider, until she slid through that virgin ring, and into the other girl's butt. Which of course, made it official, she had just taken an anal cherry. Beca Mitchell's butt cherry, and that was something she just had to comment on.

"I, I did it. I got your cherry." Aubrey said in disbelief, before truly gloating, "I got Beca Mitchell's butt cherry! Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, your ass is mine. And always will be. Just like mine is yours, Chloe. And yours, Beca. Yes, you got my cherry, so I belong to both of you. Just like both of you belong to me. Oh God, I love you guys so much. And I love this ass!"

"We love you too." Beca groaned softly, before pleading, "Now fuck me! Ah fuck, make me your DP whore!"

"You heard her, Aubrey. Fuck her." Chloe beamed wickedly, "Fuck her tight little ass! Give her every inch of your dick, so she can then be our little DP slut."

"Oh, I will." Aubrey promised, before making good on that promise.

She of course didn't rammed the full length straight in, or anything crazy like that, but Aubrey did start slowly pushing inch after inch of dick into Beca's tailpipe. Something which continue to be on perfect display thanks to Chloe spreading their cheeks nice and wide for her. God, Aubrey had never seen such a twisted sight in all of her life.

Doing this to Chloe came close, but at least she was a butt slut at that point. But again, poor Beca was an anal virgin, and clearly this thing didn't come as naturally to her as it did their redheaded lover. Hell, more than once the blonde stopped in her tracks, as she was worried that it was all become too much for the brunette. Besides, she had experience that helped.

Doing this didn't entirely come naturally to Aubrey either. Maybe because it felt so wrong. Girl on girl? Sure, that felt too right to be anything else. But this? This felt wrong and gross, and yet somehow, Aubrey found herself enjoying it because of how wrong and gross it was.

Also, while she had worried that she had been hurting Chloe when she first did this to her, she now knew from personal experience how good it could feel. And sure enough, there were definite sounds of enjoyment from Beca. Admittedly mixed in with pain, but they were definitely there. And that was even more the case later on, when the double fucking got properly underway.

Beca had been sure she would prefer dishing out the anal fun to receiving it, and everything that had happened so far only confirmed it. Sure, there was a certain thrill to it, maybe especially when she had lost her anal cherry to another girl, and to Aubrey Posen of all people. But getting her ass stretched was pretty much just as painful and humiliating as she thought it would be.

So much so, she spent much of the butt stuffing, feeling guilty about what she had done to the girls she loved so much. Hated that she had hurt them this much. And yet, they had both clearly enjoyed it in the end, even Aubrey. So obviously, it should be the same for her. Although admittedly, Beca wasn't sure that was a good thing or not.

On the one hand, she was incredibly relieved when Aubrey's thighs came to rest against her cheeks, announcing she wouldn't have to take any more dildo up her butt. That was because it was all in there now, which was a little embarrassing, but mostly it was a relief. It was the same thing when the pain faded away to discomfort, shortly after the butt fucking officially began, thanks to Aubrey's initial slow and gentle thrusts.

However, on the other hand, this could be a sign of things to come. And sure enough, it started feeling good. Like, really, really good. Especially as every time one girl moved, it caused there dildos to rub the other through the thin wall of flesh separating them.

Also, every time one girl moved, it caused Beca to bounce on her other girlfriend's dick. Chloe mostly just lay back at first, but there was the occasional thrust, and she was kissing Beca, and sliding her hands all over her body, which was doing a wonderful job at relaxing her. And Aubrey quickly joined in on this, kissing her neck and shoulders, while both of them provided words of love and encouragement.

And it just became increasingly overwhelming, to the point where she actually wanted more. She even felt like she could cum, if her girls would just fuck her a little harder. Which was mostly a good thing, as long as she could still top them afterwards, and give them this type of pleasure again.

"Harder! Oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, please fuck me harder!" Beca pleaded, when she just couldn't take it anymore, "Please? Pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeee, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, pound me hard and make me cum! Fuck me, like I fucked you. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm, DP me! Oh Chloe, mmmmmmmmmm, Aubrey, slam fuck all of my slutty little fuck holes, and make me cum for you. Oh yes, that's it, fuck those holes, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, fuck me hard, AH FUCK! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME!"

Finally the pace was increased, and while that wasn't immediately to the brutal pounding Beca was truly craving in that moment, it was still a wonderful improvement. One which seemed to get better, and better, and better, until she went over the edge of one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

It wasn't quite as wonderful as what she received from oral, or satisfying as when she was the one dishing out the fuckings. But if anything, it was at least close in that moment, and caused Beca to smile dreamily, as she became pretty overwhelmed by what was happening to her. Which was of course, namely multiple orgasms from the two people that she loved the most.

Chloe had what her girlfriends called her craziest smile, or even serial killer smile, the same she'd had when she'd stuck into Beca's shower all those years ago. Although this time, it seemingly went completely unnoticed by her lovers, as they were just so lost in this wonderful moment. And why wouldn't they be?

They were completing the triangle. Oh yes, all three of them had fucked each other to climax with a nice, hard DP, and being on the receiving end of one of those double poundings, truly putting them all on equal footing. And truly proving they were all on the same page, and were all devoted to this wonderful, if unconventional relationship.

Which was something that she savoured for a few long moments, before she started pounding upwards into Beca's cunt, ensuring that the brunette came as hard and as frequently as possible. And more importantly, so she could give Beca all her love. That Chloe and Aubrey could show just how much they loved this girl, and wanted her to cum for them.

And they definitely got their wish. Oh yes, the brunette came hard and frequently all over her cock, making it kind of hard for the redhead and the blonde to move. Luckily, this was far from their first time doing this. Yes, normally it was Aubrey or Chloe who were in the middle, but it still meant they were able to pound those hot little fuck holes to multiple climaxes. And not just for the girl in the middle.

No, the combination of the other end of the dildo rubbing their clits, and the sheer joy of DP'ing Beca Mitchell, had Chloe and Aubrey cumming over and over again. Especially for Aubrey, as she got the added bonus of feeling her thighs smacking against butt cheeks, something which Chloe knew from experience was quite the rush.

That, and the fact that the blonde had been the driving force behind the DP, meant that she came to a stop, sooner than the redhead or the brunette would've liked. But that was okay, as it gave Chloe a chance to take over. Oh yes, one second Chloe was lying on her back and just enjoying the show, then she was contributing slightly, then she was taking over that show.

This involved flipping them over, so she was on top, then gradually building up the speed until she was using every ounce of her strength to squeeze every orgasm possible out of this experience. Admittedly, it wasn't quite what she was capable of if she had been in control from the start, but it was still pretty impressive, and definitely got the job done.

Of course, her exhaustion caught up with her sooner rather than later, and soon she was doing the same thing as her lovers. Namely, collapsing in a sweaty heap, and then just lying there to get their breath back. Then, as always after some passionate love making, the three of them began kissing and caressing whatever parts of each other they could reach, while exchanging words of affection.

"Love you guys." Beca moaned dreamily.

"Us too." Chloe beamed.

"Yeah..." Aubrey agreed, before adding dryly, "So this means no more shower sex? Right? We can just do it in a bed, like normal people?"

There was a brief pause, then Beca and Chloe laughed, before Beca teased, "I make no promises."

The End.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers
12