All Comments on 'Showing Her Around'

by Otzchiim

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT STORY

I loved the way you described the Sister, even though it could have been more explicit. The perfectly full lips, Naturally tan skinned African-American woman, big brown eyes, hair color and style etc, but I LOVED it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice Job

I like this story a lot. It reminded me of a relationship that I had once. I like the way you described the woman. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whatever

It's funny that you felt you had to have her needing you for something. Shit, she'd just graduated from a state college according to you. She could have had a car. Next time try to be a little more imaginative white boy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you for a truly romantic story. I really appreciate that the couple had things in common, the woman was a virgin, the guy a gentleman, and more importantly, there wasn't any RACIST GARBAGE!!!! I'm your new fan!

shoboat9shoboat9over 17 years ago
Kudos!

Very nicely written. I enjioyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Where are all the white racists???

Or do they only write shit comments on stories about Black Men and and WHite WOmen, but not the other way round?

So tell me, are racist white men only racist against black men fucking white women but not the other way round? Is there such a thing as selective racism?

The story was good, but I dont like white men (I am not a black man either, but I am not a damn caucasian). Therefore I will only give it a 75% because in my country we try and run over Gringo Tourists. Yankee go home and stay there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sweet

I thought that the story was sweet but I didn't like that it wasn't expicit or raunchy enough. I'm glad that they weren't too quick to hit the sheets though and at least the man respected the young lady. This makes for a great romance novel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice romantic story.....I enjoyed

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

This story is outstanding, this is the way things should be. Guys work on unhooking her wedding gown is the lesson here. Great stuff author.

OtzchiimOtzchiimover 15 years agoAuthor
On Her having a Car

I realize this comment was a while ago, but still. I did not describe her as having a car for two reasons. Firstly, it provided a way to get them together and talk. Secondly and more important I worked in a situation like this for many years -- the story is essentially set in that building and I had a mental location for her apartment building and she is somewhat modeled on someone I knew. Many of the younger people in that buikding did not drive to work, since parking on the lot was on a seniority basis -- generally three years was needed to get a space. And someone just out of college would want to save the money needed for a car anyway -- at least a smart one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I graduated from a university in 1989 and didn't own a car until 1991. The joy of student debt :(

I doubt this situation has improved any for new grads today - au contraire!

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 10 years ago
Beautiful story thank you

My dream come true

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous