Showing Her Off

Story Info
His best friend interrupts a D/s scene with his wife.
5.4k words
4.73
36.2k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the car in the gravel driveway right as I started lightly stroking the seam of her very wet pussy. She was trembling slightly and oh so clearly turned on, her hips straining not to move but wanting to obey my command for her to "Be still".

Goddamnit, who the fuck was coming to my house at 6pm on a Saturday?

I listened as the truck turned off. FUCK. I was going to have to do something. Sounds like Kyle's truck. Is he back early? Hope he's ok. But Jesus man, seriously terrible TERRIBLE timing.

I bent down and said to my Jennie, "Sweetheart, I'm going to go take care of this. Your job is to breathe and trust me." She looked up at me from all fours on the floor with a slightly fearful nod and a bit of drool coming from her ball gag. I pulled at straps to get the gag out of her mouth and then took the small tray holding a tumbler of whiskey off her back. I don't like to be drunk or even tipsy in a scene, so there wasn't much in the glass. But my girl likes the taste of whisky on my mouth when I kiss her, and I like her happy. "Child's pose, my sweet." She crouched down and breathed deeply. I kept my hand on her back for a brief moment. It was a restorative position, she would be ok.

I walked from the living room, through the kitchen and met Kyle as he walked into the mud room. "Hey man, you're back early." He had his duffle on his back, and looked up at me startled. He wasn't expecting to see me at the door shirtless wearing just a pair of jeans and he stumbled a little bit "Uh yeah man, sorry. I should have texted, I just had to leave early and I thought I'd..." he gulped and took a breath, God he looked like shit. "Is it ok that I came here?"

"It is ok, but I wish you had texted. Remember what I told you about me and Jennie and what we do for fun?" Standing in the doorway, I waited to make sure he fully got it.

"Oh... Uh yeah... Fuck sorry yeah." Kyle looked at me with emotions warring: first a look of surprise, then desire, then a smack of jealousy and finally an Oh-FUCK-I-didn't-mean-to-mess-this-up. Jesus this man wears his emotions ALL over his face. Much like my sweet Jennie actually.

Kyle and I were in Afghanistan together, we went through some real, honest to goodness BAD fucking shit. That fucking desert took more than just our blood sweat and tears. When we lost Jim to a roadside bomb, we both almost crumbled. He is closer to me than a brother. There is no one I trust more than this man. We have each other's back. Always.

When he started traveling up here for work it was no big deal to put him up. Just a day or two a week. Last week he finally fessed up that things were going badly with Monique. He left this Friday to spend a long romantic weekend with her to patch things up. Maybe they just needed time together, he told us.

Apparently not.

"Oh I didn't mean... Fuck man... I should have texted, I was just so angry after... well I just left and wanted to be here. I'm interrupting aren't I? I can come back later, go to a bar or something." Kyle's eyes were red and his hair was disheveled.

"It's fine, you just surprised us. Also you stopped drinking, so maybe a bar isn't the best idea."

"Yeah. Fuck. Reflexes. Well, I'm sorry, I just wanted to go somewhere... I interrupted you two, I'll just get out of your hair."

I put my hand on his shoulder. I wasn't going to kick him out when he needed us most. "It's ok man. Look, Jennie and I were just in the middle of a scene when you showed up. I need to check in on her and make sure she's ok. Can you just stay right here? You're our roommate and you're allowed to be here, we just didn't expect you back tonight."

"Uh sure yeah."

"Ok. Don't go anywhere. Just hang out for a minute?" I infused my tone with authority. He looked like he needed a minute.

My sweet girl was still in position and I pulled her up and cuddled her to my chest and started stroking her back the way she likes. "Hey love, Kyle is back earlier than expected and it seems like he's had a tough time. I'm guessing things didn't go well with Monique."

"Oh no, he was so excited to see her too." She looked concerned.

"Yeah, honestly he looks like shit."

"What does he need?" She looked up at me with her gorgeous, huge brown eyes.

"Probably just to feel human. Hey love, I want us to have our scene, would it be ok with you if we did your maintenance punishment later this evening?"

Jennie looked up, took a deep breath and said, "Yes, of course Sir, would it be ok if we keep cuddling though? Maybe watch something on TV? I'd love it if Kyle joined us in watching too." She bit her lip.

"We can absolutely watch TV love" then I smirked at her. "Love it if Kyle joined us?" I teased her because of the way she phrased it. My Jennie is smart as fuck and she says what she says. I knew she had a thing for Kyle.

We were honest with each other, and talked about our kinks, what we were curious to try and our crushes. I knew how much she liked being watched, objectified and turned into a slut. We had talked about me showing her off. She also considered it part of her kink, to tell me all of her fantasies and all of her desires, to open her mind to me as much as her body. It felt submissive to her to tell me these things, sort of like a Catholic confessional or something. I wasn't Catholic but I certainly wasn't going to complain, it was hot as hell to hear her tell me all her dirty fantasies.

Anyway, Kyle had always been on her list, he'd kept up with CrossFit and she pronounced him "hot af"ever since they had first met. They got along famously and seemed to have an ongoing joke about tic tacs and snorting. I have no idea, but I liked seeing both of them laugh with each other. I wondered if there was something more, but Jennie said he was always painfully respectful towards her. "Almost TOO respectful if you know what I mean."

She smiled at me now with a flirtatious grin and said "I'm yours Sir, but you know me..." then she winked.

I growled back, "I do know you my darling little slut. So this is what happens when I get you all wet and worked up and then deny you." I smiled at her. "Be a good girl and go put on your cozy robe and we'll all watch something relaxing. Give me about ten minutes to talk to Kyle too ok?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I promise you'll get all you need tonight love."

She giggled and said "Yes Sir!" and skipped off to the bedroom, flipping her shoulder length honey colored hair and wiggling her curvy ass.

Goddamn that ass. I mean to do things to that ass.

Kyle was slumped on the bench next to the door in the mudroom. "Hey man, she's gonna go get decent. She wants to watch TV though and you should hang with us. Jesus you look like shit. Have you eaten? There is leftover Chinese in the fridge."

"Yeah I should probably eat. " He looked and sounded despondent.

"Ok, let's go to the kitchen." I pulled out a carton of mu shu pork and rice and threw it into the microwave and Kyle settled on the kitchen island after pouring himself a glass of water.

I sat across from him. "So Kyle, if you need to talk about Monique we can support you, but I'll be honest, my priority tonight is Jennie. Besides being her husband, I'm her Dom and you showing up means we stopped in the middle of a scene. That's hard on her. I trust her and she's gonna be fine, but I am focused on her needs right now."

He looked like he was going to say something, so I held up my hand. "Let me get through this."

"Jennie has always been attracted to you." I studied Kyle's face and found him hopeful but cautious. "I just had her really turned on right before you showed up and while I won't promise anything, I'm pretty sure she'd be open to including you in our scene. I don't want to spring this on you given whatever just happened between you and Monique. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. There are no consequences for saying no to this. She and I can always take it into our bedroom. No issues."

"Shit man, I mean... she's fucking gorgeous and amazing but you know I'd never... You're my fucking brother, man. I wouldn't do anything you didn't... Fuck." The microwave beeped and I grabbed the steaming bowl and a fork and handed it to him.

"I trust you too man. Just I need to hear if you'd be interested in watching or even participating. Seems like shit just happened with Monique and it might not be the right thing. I don't want to make a bad time for you even worse."

"It's over. She's filing for divorce." He ran his hand over his head and sighed, mixing the food with his fork.

"I'm sorry man. That fucking sucks."

"Yeah. I had hoped we could work it out but. It seems like it's just not to be."

"Fuck man."

Kyle stirred some more, took a bite and said into his bowl. "I'm up for whatever tonight Ryan. Your wife is fucking awesome. If you and she both are up for something and want to include me, I'm up for it too. It might be nice to feel something." He looked up from the bowl to meet my eyes "But I don't want to do anything that would fuck anything up for you or for Jen. I'd bite off my own hand before I did that. Are you sure this is ok?"

Kyle never sugar coats things. I always appreciate that about him. Loyal to a fault and straight up about everything.

"Here's the thing, I fucking love my wife, and she tells me everything. She has been talking about you for a while and she's had fantasies about me showing her off. I fucking live for her orgasms and I love making her fantasies come true. If we're going to try anything where I include a guy, it's gonna be you. That said, I make no promises about anything. She'll let me know if there's anything wrong and if there is, we end it. You can always change your mind too ok? And for right now, Jennie wants to watch TV, so let's just start there."

As if on cue, Jennie bounced down the stairs (making enough noise to alert the neighbors) and came into the kitchen wearing her fluffy pink robe, slippers and her collar still attached around her throat. Well that's quite a look. I smiled at her and she winked at me.

She launched into Kyle and gave him a huge hug. "What happened man? No wait, don't tell me I don't want to make you talk about anything you don't want to. I'm just glad you're here. Ooohhh Chinese. That mu shu pork is so good."

"It's ok Jen." Kyle said through a mouthful of food. "Monique and I are done."

The look on her face was vintage Jennie. Sympathetic but not pitying. Compassionate and kind but not annoying. "That sucks Kyle. I'm sooo sorry. But I'm glad you're here with us." She rubbed his shoulder and leaned on the side of the counter where he was fixated on the bowl. "Let's lets watch something goofy on TV. We want to hear everything. But for now, let's just distract you."

About ten minutes later, we were all on the couch watching something Kyle and Jennie picked out. She and I on the couch and Kyle over in the cushy chair. I love feeling her tucked up under my arm, her whole body curled up against me. I can feel how she responds to my fingers brushing her hair and touching her leg. She was paying attention to the show, but I could tell she was still turned on as if the electric current were still going through her body. Her whole body was responsive and taut with energy. I slid my hand up over the top of the robe and fingered her collar lightly. She shivered.

The show had a cast of characters who was all going to college or something. I wasn't really following, but Jennie and Kyle were giggling and joking with each other about some catch phrase. I wasn't trying to keep up. Instead, I was still thinking about her on her knees in front of me, the drool on her chin from the gag and the wetness of her pussy. I adjusted to accommodate my cock. Jennie noticed and bit her lip while stroking my thigh.

I dipped my fingers into the v neck of her robe and ran the pads of my fingertips against the side of her left tit. They laughed at the show and I took the opportunity to reach in and cup her whole breast, my thumb strumming against her nipple. Her nipple was hard and she wiggled to give me access, breathing in slightly. Kyle's eyes were glued to the screen, but he stiffened slightly. He had to have noticed.

I reached up and gently tugged at her hair, as she watched the screen. She did that delicious submissive thing where she relaxed fully into me and sighed. I pinched her nipple slightly and let go of her hair while playing with her body. I waited for a pause in the show and whispered in her ear. "Let me know if you need to slow this down darling." She glanced back at me and with a quirk in her smile. She wanted to keep going.

When the show finished, I pulled my fingers out of her top and told her to go get us some water, then I looked over at Kyle and said, "You alright?"

"Yeah, yeah man... if you are." His voice had gotten lower. He was turned on too.

She could tell that the mood had changed when she got back and she carefully set down a glass for Kyle and a glass for me.

"Come sit on my lap dear." She sat down carefully facing Kyle.

"So we got interrupted earlier and I thought we might want to tell Kyle here what he interrupted."

"Yes Sir." She noticeably flushed, her eyes got big.

"What were we doing when Kyle interrupted us, my sweet girl?" She turned redder and fidgeted. I glanced over at Kyle, he was attentive.

"I was... helping." She whispered.

"Yes" I said laughing. "You were helping weren't you? You were very helpful, but just how were you being helpful, my dear? I think Kyle would like to know what you were doing to be so helpful." I kept one hand on the small of her back, steadying her.

"I was... you were... using me as your... table. Sir."

"That's right darling, you were my naked table. Right here next to this couch, you were on all fours, with your cute little ass pointed towards me and I had this glass of scotch, on that tray balanced on your back. And just before Kyle came up the door, I had discovered just how wet it was making you to have your mouth gagged and drooling and your body available and objectified for me. You liked it didn't you?" She got redder and squirmed.

"Yes Sir." She breathed.

"Use a full sentence and say it loud enough for Kyle to hear too."

"I liked that you had me gagged and used me as your naked table, Sir." She said louder and with a shaky voice.

"Good girl." I ran my hands along her thighs and looked back over at Kyle. He looked absorbed by the sight of Jennie. I couldn't blame him.

"My darling girl, I would like to show you off to our friend Kyle here. I think he'd like to know more about the games we play and to see more of what you and I do. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Sir. I would like... you to show me off to Kyle, Sir."

"Well, let's start with you telling Kyle what you are when we play together like this my dear."

"I'm yours, Sir."

"Good girl, and what else are you?"

"I'm your slut, Sir."

"Yes you are my slut. What else are you when we play?"

"I'm available for you at all times, Sir."

"That's right darling, so what does that mean?"

"It means that when you want me to, you can have me. In any way you want. You have free use of my body, Sir."

"Yes darling, all of you is available for me to do whatever I want to when we play. And when do we play?"

"Whenever I am wearing my collar, Sir." I reached up and tugged on the ring of her collar.

"And what did I tell you we were planning to do this evening when I put your collar on this morning?"

Jennie got red again and fidgeted some more. She was so beautiful like this, vulnerable and embarassed and so fucking hot. "Well, you said, we were planning to have a maintenance spanking Sir."

"That's right. Sometimes I like to spank you so that you can remember what it feels like to be spanked. Not because you did something wrong but because you're mine to play with and I like having you when your ass is pink."

"Yes, Sir." Her voice broke slightly as she responded.

"But before we do that, Kyle wants to see exactly how sexy you are before I put you over my lap and spank your adorable ass."

I stroked her back and reached up into her hair and tugged at it slightly so that she arched into me. She sighed and her lips parted. Then I reached into her robe, running my fingers up to where it met her shoulder and I pushed it off and reached down to cup her gorgeous size DD breast.

I looked over to Kyle, "I want you to see my sweet Jennie's tits - I know you've noticed them with clothes on, but hopefully you'll enjoy them even more when you see them.... This one I love because it's so sensitive."

I thumbed her nipple and then pulled off the other side of her robe. "But this one is pierced and playing with it makes her wiggle."

"Ohh" Kyle breathed in. "I wondered... God she has such beautiful breasts."

"She did the piercing last winter, and I love the way it makes her respond to me. We had to be patient and not touch them for a few months while it healed, but we're finally getting to the place where we can play with it." Jennie was moaning and pushing her breasts towards my hand as I toyed with her nipple piercing.

"My girl here likes a lot of breast play. She likes it when I fondle her. She likes it when I pinch them and pull on her nipples" I demonstrated by pulling on the unpierced nub. She moaned and her hips moved on my lap.

"They're just the perfect size aren't they? I love how pink and responsive her nipples are and how round and gorgeous her breasts are. I like watching her moan and react when I play with them. And she really likes it when suck and bite on them." I leaned over and started licking and pulling on her nipple with my mouth and was rewarded by a gutteral moan.

I released her nipple with a pop and saw her looking over at Kyle, pink in the face. The man had lust written all over his face and was clearly readjusting his pants.

"What else do you like me to do to your breasts darling Jennie?" She wriggled and got redder, moving her arms to the front. "Uh uh, let's get these arms behind you, I know Kyle wants to see these beauties while we talk." I kept fondling her tit, grabbing it and thumbing her nipple while holding her arms behind her.

"So what else do you like me to do to your breasts Jennie?"

"I like... I like it when you hurt them and slap them, Sir." The discomfort on her face at admitting this was such a turn on. She squirmed on my lap and I throbbed.

"Yes you do, don't you? Jennie here is a bit of a pain slut and she likes having tits smacked. These firm gorgeous breasts are so pretty when they jiggle and turn pink. Plus I love how turned on it makes her." I gave her two little swats to demonstrate and watched as her boobs bounced after they got smacked.

"But that's not what we were doing tonight is it? Let's get this robe off and show the rest of you to Kyle. He deserves to see your pretty pussy too." I helped her stand up and take her robe off and then sat her back down on in front of me on the couch.

"Spread your legs darling, let's show Kyle this lovely pussy." She bit her lip and opened up her legs.

"Oh now, I know you can open your legs wider than that love. Kyle knows you do yoga and keep yourself flexible" I pulled her thighs up to her chest as she leaned against me. I reached my fingers between her legs, sliding one finger along her pussy lips as she moaned. Her neatly trimmed pussy was fucking drenched.

"My goodness, what a wet pussy we have here." I looked over at Kyle who wasn't even trying to hide how hard he was. He was leaning forward in his seat looking at her with open desire.

As if to himself, Kyle whispered "Fucking A man. That is some gorgeous pussy."

"It is isn't it?" I ran my fingers through her folds and she shivered and writhed, pushing her ass against my cock. "My girl has a very pretty pussy and she gets so turned on by being shown off and objectified. Like right now, showing this pretty pink flower to Kyle. It's turning you on isn't it Jennie?"

12