Showing Her Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir"

"Full sentences darling"

"It really fucking turns me on for you to show Kyle my very wet pussy Sir."

"If anything, she's TOO turned on sometimes. Kind of slutty actually. She'll rub up against anything when she's turned on. Like a cat in heat. I can practically smell you right now Jen."

She moaned and tried to arch against my fingers. I avoided her clit and just played with her wet folds.

"Ok love, it's time for me to show Kyle your adorable ass and how well you take your maintenance spanking." She made a frustrated noise while trying to wiggle to get my fingers to touch her clit. "Uh uh. What a naughty girl, you're trying to get me to pleasure this pussy aren't you? Naughty naughty. You know you need to be spanked first."

She whined and moaned. "I think I've been far too lenient, you're drenched and you clearly need your spanking. Let's get started." Her body tensed a bit and I pulled her to the side of me. "What's up love?"

"I just... I just... can I ask... I want... will Kyle show me... maybe play with... " She was in subspace now, I could feel her trying to ask for what she wanted, but struggling with her submission and desire to please. This was what we were working on right now — having her articulate her wants and giving them to me to put into our scenes.

"Good girl, I like to hear your telling me your sexual desires. But I need complete sentences love." I stroked her back and waited.

"Could I please see Kyle's cock Sir? And would it be ok if he was... if he jerked off while you spank me. Sir? I just want him to be a part of this and I really find him hot and would like to know I'm turning him on too." She said the last part in a rush as if I might say no.

"Absolutely love, let's ask if he'd be up for that. It should be pretty clear how turned on he is, but of course you should ask."

We looked over at Kyle who was still leaning forward in his seat. His voice was low and his eyes were locked with Jen's "You'd like to see my cock before you get spanked pretty Jennie? Would it turn you on to see exactly how rock hard you're making me?" He grabbed at his crotch and stroked his bulge through his pants.

She chewed on her lip and moaned. "Yes" she breathed. "God yes."

"Seems like you should ask him nicely sweetheart. Why don't you get down on the floor and ask like the little slut you are?"

She turned pink as I talked but obediently went down on her knees in an incredibly hot submissive kneeling pose and looked up at him, "Please Kyle, Please I would really like to see your cock."

"Good girl" I said, tangling my fingers in her hair and enjoying her at our knees. "Such a good slutty girl, asking for what you want."

Kyle grunted and unzipped his pants, his uncut cock springing from his pants. He was hard and he was at least eight inches. I knew that he was hung from the showers, but I hadn't seen him hard. Jennie made a noise that sounded almost feral.

"You've been wanting to see his cock for a while now haven't you Jennie?" I said, watching her face as she looked at him lightly stroking himself. "I've only seen that look for my cock, but now here you are hungry for another man's cock aren't you?"

She looked up at me as if to check if I was ok with her desire. "I love seeing you turned on my sweet Jennie." I said reassuring her while tightening my grip on her hair. "I love seeing your lust."

She made a sound that was somewhere between a sigh and a moan. "Yes, Sir. I've wonderd about his cock Sir." She was almost unconsciously moving her hips as her spine stayed upright.

"You confessed that to me, haven't you? You were telling me that at the park last weekend when you were wearing that tiny little sundress that you hoped Kyle could see your nipple piercing and that you weren't wearing any underwear. You confessed to me that you were wondering how big his cock is. You've been wanting him for a while now haven't you? Such a slutty, dirty girl you are."

"Yes Sir. I wanted him to be turned on by me Sir. And I wore that dress because I wanted him to see." She looked up at him biting her lip and squirming.

Kyle looked down at her, realizing that she was on her knees for both of us. He cleared his throat, "I did see you in your little yellow sundress Jennie and I had no idea you have that piercing. But you've certainly made me hard tonight," She watched him stroke himself. "Do you like seeing my cock hard for you?"

She whined "Yes, Fuck yes."

"God Jennie, you are so fucking hot like this." Kyle said. He looked up at me, "You are one fucking lucky bastard you know."

I laughed and said "Believe me, I know. She's amazing."

We needed to get this going though, I promised her a spanking, and she was going to get a spanking. I released her hair and looked down at her on the floor.

"Let's get this spanking over with my dear. I know how to deal with your wet pussy and cravings. Because you're such a good girl, you get to watch him stroke his cock as you get spanked. And maybe if you take your spanking like a good little slut I'll let you come on my fingers while he jerks off."

I adjusted myself and then turned her over my lap on the couch. I wanted her to be able to turn her head to look at him but also let him see her ass. It's my favorite part, the way her beautiful peach-shaped ass reddens as I spank her skin. I rubbed her butt as she settled her thighs over mine.

I looked over at Kyle "Normally I have her tell me why she's getting spanked, but I think she's been teased and taunted enough. "

"Do what you need to." He said with his cock in his hand, looking over at my wife's face.

I spanked her and rubbed her ass and spanked her some more. She made noises, but took the spanking as well as she ever had, her eyes fixated on his cock. Her hips subtly shifting against my thighs. When her butt was pleasantly warm, I slid my fingers lightly against her pussy lips and was rewarded with her gasps.

"You took that spanking very well my dear. It seems like you like having a cock to look at while you get your punishment."

"Yes Sir, I liked looking at him jerking his cock Sir. He has... a very nice cock Sir."

"You should tell him dear."

"Yes Sir. Kyle, I really liked looking at..." I started playing with her pussy in earnest now, my fingers slipping along her folds and against her clit. "... I liked watching your... fuck... cock, Kyle."

God I love this moment, when she tips over into incoherence. My cock was hard as hell, but I could hold out a bit more. I looked up at Kyle. "I'm going to play with my wife's pussy and she's going to come for me, like the little slut she is." I looked down at her, "Aren't you my little slut?" I looked back up at him. "I'm guessing she'd like to see you come too, but I'll let the lady ask for what she wants."

I plunged two fingers in her pussy and she moaned and writhed while looking at Kyle "Please... Oh... Kyle, I want to watch you come... I'm going to come on my Sir's fingers and I want to see... please Kyle. Oh please..."

She became increasingly incoherent as I slipped another finger in her pussy and fucked her hard, her knees bracing so she could push her hips back against my fingers, like the wanton, gorgeous, hottie that she is. "Fuck, I want to see... you come Kyle... fuck yes Sir..." She was begging without knowing what she was saying.

Kyle pumped his cock and as his grunts got heated, she responded to him by moaning "fuck fuck fuck" and when she saw the first jet of come ribbon from his cock, her pussy clamped down on my fingers and she gave herself over to a full body orgasm, shuddering and bucking on my lap. Her eyes never leaving his cock, her body sheened with sweat.

Fuck it was beautiful. And I had never ever been harder in my life.

They slowly emerged from their orgasms and Jennie looked up at me as I slipped my sopping wet fingers from her pussy. I leaned down and kissed her hard. Kyle grabbed some kleenex from the side table and Jennie stroked my very very hard cock.

I smiled up at Kyle "Let's get you two cleaned up and then we'll decide what to do next..."

12