Showing Her Off

Story Info
Jim shows off his slave in multiple ways.
5.7k words
4.5
10.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing Her Off.

It was a rainy February day and Jim determined that he wanted to journey Marika to Philadelphia for an overnight tryst. Times had been busy and they hadn't found the proper moments to center their hedonistic wants and needs. Jim booked a suite at a nice Philly hotel and the two of them set off, mid-day, stopping for lunch at a local seafood market and bar.

Marika, 45 years old, of African descent, the mom of two, was Jim's submissive, 24/7/365. She had signed her contract, was discreetly marked, and always collared. Seldom did she require discipline to remind her of her role, and she secretly reveled in knowing that she satisfied Jim's sexual whims, whatever they were and whenever directed to do so. Stunningly beautiful, she was 5'-6" tall, 38-26-36, curved and well-toned, being an avid runner and kickboxer. By far her most attractive attributes were her brilliant white smile and sparkling brown eyes that flashed when she was in Jim's presence.

They enjoyed their lunch and touring about the covered market. Of course, the sight of an older white man and a beautiful black woman turned heads and, no doubt, garnered commentary, but Marika and Jim were comfortable in their public personas and Jim made no secret of his affection for his beautiful slave. Today, she was demurely dressed, wearing a stylish longer skirt, short jacket and black boots that encased her shapely calves. Her purposeful strides and carriage invited many men's eyes, and, indeed several men approached them to chat and comment upon Marika's attractiveness. Jim would thank them for taking notice and Marika would smile broadly and extend her hand, lingering with the contact and gently squeezing as she shook hands with her admirers.

With the weather worsening, they decided to forgo the rest of their walk-about, electing instead to head to the warmth and comfort of their hotel. Arriving under the hotel's portico, Marika's door was quickly opened and she was escorted inside as Jim attended to the luggage and the valet. Once both were inside, the luggage was whisked away and they approached the registration counter. The attractive young counter clerk greeted them and informed them that, though early, their suite was ready. She did explain that there were several painters working outside of their room, but that they would be leaving at five o'clock. She also referenced that as the hotel's theme centered on "Fine Spirits" (a reference to whiskey), that they had been invited to a later private tasting and that they would find a decanter of a house-blended whiskey on the side board of their suite living area. She took down their desired dinner reservation time and summoned the bellman.

The bellman escorted them to their room, which directly opened onto a dockage that extended into the river. As they passed the group of painters, all older black men, one of them could be heard to softly offer a polite comment about Marika's graceful beauty. With the bellman's departure, Marika and Jim milled about the suite, opening the blinds to take in the dramatic waterside view. Even with the scudding grey clouds and sleet, the view was captivating, as was Marika's sensuality. They drew into each other, deeply kissing and caressing each other, her nipples hardening and protruding through her nearly sheer blouse. That they could now take the moment to unbridle their passions was a given; they determined, however, to exercise some restraint, knowing that the evening and night ahead would offer unlimited opportunity for their intimacy to unfold.

Jim walked over to the sideboard and poured a short glass of the hotel's whiskey, smokey and with good legs. He handed it to Marika. As she raised it to her lips, he stopped her. "No, Bae, this isn't for you." Puzzled, Marika's head tilted as she waited for his explanation. Walking her towards the door, the glass remaining in her hand, he unbuttoned the two top buttons of her blouse, opened the door and instructed her to take the whiskey to the painter who had commented about her. Moreover, she would wait there while he consumed it and make casual conversation with him by way of showing her appreciation for his complimentary words. The smile grew on Marika's face as she received Jim's instructions. She knew that she was being slutted and her excitement at carrying out her submissive duties was apparent as she knew that Jim would fully witness her encounter.

She stepped into the hallway, walked slowly to the painter and placed her hand on his shoulder while offering him the glass. At first, he declined, telling her that he was working and that he was sorry for having commented about Marika. Flashing her trademark smile, she then brought the glass up to her lips, took a small sip and told him that it was truly delicious, and that both she and her "Daddy" had appreciated his notice. Her left hand had trailed down his forearm as they talked; his painting partners had stopped their work, frozen in place as they watched for the next move. The man felt the stares of his workmates as he set down his brush and accepted the glass from Marika. He took two sips, drained it and returned it to her. When she reached for the glass, her hand covered his and Jim could see her fingers tracing over it. She wished him a good day and turned to walk back to the room, all eyes raptly attentive to her plush ass and swaying gait.

Jim was pleased with Marika's initial performance. He instructed her to remove her panties and bra and to make herself ready to leave the suite. She dutifully responded by handing him her wet thong and very quickly readied herself. Pouring two glasses of whiskey, she and Jim exited, again passing by the painting crew. Once past them, Jim's right hand firmly grasped Marika's sumptuous ass, coursing his fingers into the cleft of her butt. Then turning her towards him, they soulfully kissed for all to see before moving along

Walking throughout the lobby and common area of the grand hotel, Jim remained conscious of the many people gazing at Marika. For a while, they sat at a lobby table, looking out over the water and the increasingly heavy weather. They ordered another drink, Jim moving closer to Marika, her vanilla-like essence now his to enjoy. His hand discovered the softness of her inner thigh as she discreetly parted her legs to permit his access. When his fingers found her shaved pussy, he was not at all surprised to find her wet with anticipation. Probing, his fingers worked deep into her pink folds to extract nectar for them to surreptitiously share. Marika's hands were locked onto Jim's wrist, not to force it away, but, rather, to press his hand more deeply into her slippery channel. She moved rthymically (though subtly) as he fingered her pussy, wanting badly to cum. Mindful of the presence of others, Jim gradually withdrew his fingers, Marika's pleading eyes begged him to continue, yet she knew that her wants were not hers, alone, to dictate.

Their whiskey tasting was scheduled for 5 o'clock. They made their way to the tasting bar, a handsomely appointed room that had been set up to serve perhaps twenty guests. The only woman of color in attendance, she was an immediate focus upon their entry. With her pronounced smile and positive demeanor, she walked up to each other person, permitting Jim to introduce her. The atmosphere was relaxed, and made more so, as the tasting progressed. Jim would subtly caress the small of Marika's back, brushing her soft ass when he could. She would respond by pressing against him, the heat between them building. Upon conclusion of the tasting, they lingered to speak with an older couple, agreeing to later meet them at the bar, after dinner.

Walking back to their room, they noted that they had nearly ninety minutes before their dinner reservation. Stepping into the room, they embraced and their hands busily moved over each other. Jim led her to the bedroom, opening the draperies to permit the river lights to show through the rain and darkness. He disrobed her and directed her to kneel in front of him while he placed her leather training collar and lead around her neck. She averted her eyes, resting her hands, palms-up, on her knees in silent supplication. He produced their favorite leather crop, fully knowing that he would not have to employ its stinging tip against her chocolate skin. Rather, she simply knew that he had power over body, mind, and soul as he might so desire.

Pulling softly on the lead, he directed her to the window, instructing her to face the water, palms flat on the glass, her legs spread widely. From his bag, he extracted a large black-toned vibrator and a medium-sized stainless steel anal plug. Lubricating her tight rosebud, he gently twisted it into her anus, all while probing her wet pussy with his fingers. Ordering her to push her phat ass outwards, he replaced his fingers with her favorite vibrator, turning and stroking it fully into her cunt. She moaned with fervor, feeling both of her fuck holes fully occupied, all while knowing that this pleasure might cease at any moment, based upon her Daddy's mere whim. She violently came, her body shuddering as the orgasmic waves washed over her. She begged for Jim to remove the vibrator, while continuing to moan deeply from its vibrations resonating deep within her pussy. Jim acceded to her wish only by switching off the powerful vibrations, but his hands continued to press the dildo and plug into her gaped orifice.

Leading her away from the window, Jim now positioned Marika on her hands and knees on the corner of the bed, facing away from him. Removing the black vibrator, he replaced its fullness with his own, sliding easily into her wetness. She lowered her dead to the bed, reaching back to spread her supple ass cheeks and fully permit his cock to dig into her pink slit. He happily stroked into her cunt, all while she enjoined him to "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your ebony whore. Own me, Daddy....take my fuck-holes in every way!"

Jim thrust deeply into Marika's primed pussy, and his shaft felt the muscular grip of Marika's cunt as he pushed deeper and harder. Although enticed by the prospect of fucking her tight black anus, he tempered his effort, fully knowing that the night ahead would provide ample prospect of taking her as he desired. With her continuing verbal encouragement, he delivered his load of hot cum into the depths of her African pussy. Almost immediately, his cum cascaded from her swollen slit, coating her thighs and puddling on the bedcover. She eased down onto the bed and he laid next to her, entwined with her dark softness, luxuriating in the aroma and feeling of their lovemaking. Dozing for a brief moment, they awakened to determine they had but thirty minutes to make their dinner reservation. Ordinarily, Jim would not permit Marika to tidy up after their sexual activity. The semen on her thighs or face was there as a trophy of his conquest, and Marika was proud to wear his cum, well-mixed with hers. Tonight, however, was an exception. He wanted her "fresh" for whatever might later present, and was most content to watch Marika shower and make-up for the evening.

With Marika enjoying the hot steam of the shower, Jim entered the bathroom to apply the sugar scrub all over her bronzed body. He massaged the fragrant sugar onto every inch, watching as she responded to the erotic stimulation. Stepping out of the shower and into a waiting bath towel, he dried Marika off and then stepped back to watch her dress for dinner. She applied her make-up, red lipstick, and vanilla essence and then selected a very short leather skirt and tight sweater for her dinner ensemble. Admiring herself in the mirror, she turned for her Daddy's approval. "No, Bae, that's not what I want." Confused, Marika started to question Jim, abruptly stopping, as she knew better than to ever question his judgement.

Jim stepped over to Marika's suitcase, removing a midnight blue one-piece jumpsuit that hugged every curve of Marika's statuesque form. He laid it out on the bed, along with a beaded waist belt, and simply motioned to her. She nodded and started to change her clothes. When she stripped off her current outfit, Jim told her to remove her panties and bra as well, as he wanted all to be able to note the cleft of her pussy and the prominence of her huge "mom" tits, replete with her pronounced nipples. She willingly complied and donned Jim's selected attire, completing the ensemble with her five-inch heels. Turning back towards him, she smiled as Jim nodded his approval, rose from the chair and approached her.

Pre-arranged with Marika, Jim preceded her to the hotel's dining room. The nasty weather had compelled many of the hotel guest to stay on the property and Jim had the foresight to stop by the host's station, tip heavily, and request a particular banquette, located at the front of the dining room, overlooking the street. His Marika would be on display for all to view. Seated, he awaited her arrival. She appeared at the entrance and was escorted to Jim's table. The effect was pronounced, just as Jim had anticipated. The bustling bar conviviality briefly ceased as she walked by and every table that she passed paused and looked at her sensuality-in-motion. She arrived at their table and Jim rose to greet her with a kiss and embrace. She took her seat to his right, the two of them looking out over the wind and sleet of the dark night.

The server came promptly came to the table and inquired about drinks. Jim asked for the wine list and she dutifully departed. In but a moment, the sommelier returned; a younger woman, somewhat masculine in appearance, wearing a dark pantsuit and large-framed black eyeglasses. She presented the wine list to Jim, but he demurred, handing it instead to Marika and asking her to select their dinner wine. Marika was pleased by his offer and turned to the sommelier for guidance. They spoke back and forth, all with Jim noting that the sommelier's attention raptly focused on Marika. Her name was Indra and she and Marika were instantly bonded by mutual interest. Indra recommends a soft red merlot and journeyed off to retrieve the bottle. The server returned to take their initial order, with Jim quietly requesting that their dining be slowly-paced and relaxed. The server knowingly smiled and left to place their appetizer and first course orders.

Indra returned and presented a bottle for Marika's acceptance. Jim quickly noted that the bottle was significantly more expensive than Marika's selection. Indra acknowledged the substitution, smilled, and said that it was her privilege to present this vintage. She uncorked the bottle and presented it to Marika for acceptance. Marika tasted the wine and nodded her approval to Indra, who then filled Jim's glass. Jim then noted that when Indra filled Marika's glass, her hand laid over Marika's. Marika made no motion to withdraw and looked up at Indra, smiling.

After having been served the first courses, Jim directed Marika to exit to the ladies room as he wanted to view her as she walked through the full dining room. Without hesitation, Marika complied, and, predictably, all eyes were on her as she slowly navigated through the table and made her way out of the room, pausing for wait staff to pass, and always smiling. After Marika left the table, Indra returned to the table to ask Jim if he was enjoying the wine. Jim answered in the affirmative, then inquiring of Indra, "Are you enjoying Marika?" She blushed and simply spoke the obvious to Jim, "She's absolutely beautiful, sir."

It was well after midnight when Jim determined that it was time to retire. He had definite plans for the overnight hours and didn't wish to be deprived of the opportunity to debauch Marika. He was very pleased at her selection of her white negligee; its contrast against Marika's darkness was striking. They agreed to leave the bedroom drapes open. The swirling snow and river lights were most erotic, and as they were both tired, they relished the idea of drifting off to sleep and awakening as the sexual urgencies dictated.

At 1:30 came a soft knock at their door. Marika was soundly sleeping and Jim wasn't certain that knocking was at their door. The urgency of the knocking increased a bit and Jim rose, wrapped a towel around his waist and looked thru the peephole of the living room door. It was Indra, the sommelier! Collecting his thoughts, he opened the door to find her wearing her coat, yet holding a bottle and three glasses in hand. She profusely apologized for the lateness, supposing that Jim and Marika had already bedded, but yet with hope that she might be welcomed. Jim opened the door, greeting her warmly, and offered to take her coat. She unburdened her hands and turned to permit Jim to assist with coat.

Jim motioned towards the sofa in the living room area, excusing himself to both slip into his briefs and a robe, and to awaken Marika. Rocking her gently, he told Marika that they had a visitor and that she should accompany him, still clad in her negligee, to the suite's living room. Dutifully, albeit groggily, she took Jim's hand and was led down the short hallway. Clearing the sleep from eyes, she was oh-so-pleased to see Indra's smiling countenance. "Hello! I'm so surprised to see you! How pleasing it is for you to visit us! You are most welcome." Looking to Jim for approval, his nod signaled her to approach their guest and sit next to her on the sofa. Marika took Indra's hands in hers and their faces moved close as they softly kissed and caressed each other's faces with their hands. Marika had never been intimate with another woman, yet, the interchange between the two. women was unforced and natural. Indra arose to present the bottle of 30-year-old vintage Macallan, the most expensive whiskey in the hotel, unsealing it and pouring three short glasses, which she presented first to Jim and then to Marika. Marika graciously accepted the glass from Indra, waited for Indra to regain her seat on the sofa and then took her first sip. Pursing her lips, Marika exchanged the exquisite liquor with Indra, her hands on Indra's face, pressing her close.

Indra leaned back and Marika wasted no time undoing Indra's tie and white blouse, Despite Indra's manliness, she was most sensuous. Her breasts were banded; no bra, just an off-white binding that pressed her breasts close to her chest. Marika deftly found the clasp and freed Indra's large tits. Next, Marika undid Indra's belt and helped free her of her trousers. Jim watched as the pants slipped off to reveal Indra's boy shorts and unshaven legs. His excitement heightened as he watched Marika cup Indra's breasts as she leaned in to deeply kiss her.

Indra regained her composure, determined to softly dominate Marika. Looking first to Jim for approval, Indra's hands fondled Marika's tits and then she dropped to her knees in anticipation of eating out Jim's dark-skinned slut. Marika looked wide-eyed at Jim, not knowing what, or how to respond. Jim softly directed Marika to yield and submit; to whore to Indra, as Jim had so aptly trained her to perform.

Indra parted Marika's sheer negligee panty, accessing her engorged pussy lips and clit. Her tongue touched Marika and Jim's slut's reaction was immediate and powerful. She grasped Indra's head, pulling it into her nether regions. Indra's tongue found its target; her hands reaching up to envelope Marika's soft, pendulous tits. Marika, intoxicated with the exquisite bourbon and the overpowering sensations of Indra's ministrations, came again, and again, screaming in ecstasy. Momentarily unbridled from Jim's dominance, her emotions overcame her reservations and her duty to serve. Her cum juice flowed over Indra's face as orgasmic wave after wave washed over her. Indra employed her tongue and fingers to satiate Marika's needs; Marika was no match for Indra's dominance, melting on Indra's face.

12