Showing Her Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Totally spent, Marika collapsed on the sofa, done and done. There simply was no more sexual energy in Jim's bitch to expend or to consume. Her eyes closed and she drifted off. Jim was concerned that Indra's needs had not been reciprocated, but as she arose from having fucked Marika, she turned to Jim, thanked and told him that she was oh-so-satisfied in having enjoyed Marika's intimacy. Jim queried Indra as to her ability to make it home in the inhospitable winter weather. Indra thanked him for his concern, telling him that she could readily catch a cab home to reunite her - with her wife. Indra assembled herself, thanked Jim for his hospitality, and took her leave.

Now in the overnight's early hours, Jim watched over his Marika, sleeping soundly on the sofa. His earlier determinations to fuck Marika throughout the night were dormant for now. He retrieved a blanket and pillow from the bedroom and tucked them around Marika's supine physique on the sofa. Kissing her softly on the lips, he made his way to the bedroom for some much-needed rest.

The overnight hours passed quickly and Jim found himself both aroused and awakened as the early morning skies lightened. His morning wood needed attention and he found himself listening to the rhythmic sounds of a bed headboard resonating, above or next to their suite. His arm reached for Marika, but found the bed empty. He then remembered the events of just the several past hours. He sat on the edge of the bed, collected his thoughts and endeavored to find and reclaim his Nubian whore.

Marika was sleeping soundly on the sofa. Her countenance was peaceful, and her bountiful tits were rose and fell in rhythm with her soft breathing. Jim briefly paused before moving to awaken her, but his sexual needs trumped her slumber as he gently awakened her. Her eyes fluttered open. "Daddy, where am I? What is happening?" Jim gazed at her emerging smile, telling her, "Come with me, Bae, it's the early morning and we need to be one." Ploddingly, she followed Jim to the bedroom, the sun trying to peek through the darkness, illuminating the significant overnight snowfall. Marika stopped to use the bathroom and when she emerged, she nestled against Jim, asking, "Daddy, my pussy feels so good; what did we do?!" Jim revealed the events of the late night and Marika softly smiled and asked if he was pleased by her performance with Indra. "Baby, you performed SO very well! I'm proud of my African slut."

They clung to each other as the sun rose, mindful that their neighbors continued to exhibit their love-making. Aroused by the neighbor's enjoinders, Marika's hand found Jim's cock and started to stroke it. Jim returned the effort, probing her well-used pussy, feeling her cum juice cover his fingers and hand. Jim mounted Marika in the missionary position, her legs spread wide and with her hands pulling her extending labia aside for Jim's deep access. With his white cock buried deep inside of her pink cunt, Jim made all effort to physically sound the bed and headboard in response to their neighbor's challenge. Marika took up the role play, "Daddy fuck me harder; cream my Nigger pussy; take your whore. Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me!" With the headboard slamming against the wall, enhanced by Marika's enjoinders, they came, his pent-up cum cascading from her gaped and sodden cunt.

They drifted off to sleep, knowing that they had elected a late check-out. The brightness of the early morning softened as they laid next to each other, softly breathing and enjoying their post-sex glow. Jim stirred, stimulated by Marika's rutting aromatic essence; the rugged scent of her pussy and ass, conjoined in a form of erotic elixir. Jim maneuvered Marika onto her belly and reached for the tube of lubricant. Marika knew what was to come next. "Daddy, please painal my ass. Fuck my tight ass; make me cum. Rut me like your bitch dog!" Jim spread the lube over Marika's anus, inserting multiple fingers, pushing the lubricant deep into her forbidden channel. Marika gasped in response to the intrusions, but also pushed back against his hand, grinding her ass deeply against him in preparation of taking his hard cock into her bowels.

Positioning a pillow under her supple ass, Jim directed Marika to reach back and widely spread her wide ass cheeks. He placed the tip of his cock against her tight rosebud, then thrusted into her tight ass. The intrusion was electric! Marika screamed out in protest, tears running down her cheeks, her arms and legs flailing; yet, she was pinned to the bed, her ass propped up and positioned to receive cock. Gradually, her protestations flagged, and she began to buck back against Jim's thrusts, taking his cock deeply into her ass. Her tightness, the earthy essence of her forbidden channel, and the two of them knowing the nastiness of their deed, all conjoined to elevate their mutual excitement and determination to experience a mutual anal orgasm!

Jim continued to thrust his cock into Marika's yielding anus. Her protestations had ebbed as he continued to stroke in and out of her. Marika's hands found themselves underneath her, burrowing into her now throbbing cunt. As Jim felt Marika's ass clasping his cock, he felt her shudder with orgasmic intensity. He thrust forward six times, and on each downstroke, a rope of semen pumped into her gaped asshole. The mixture of their anal lovemaking flowed slowly from her pink orifice, puddling under her shaved pubes. He withdrew his spent cock, rolling over onto his back, pulling Marika close to his sweaty body. She smiled at him and moved down to lick his balls and cock clean, all as she had been trained to do. Upon completion, she moved up against his chest, intertwining her legs and wetness with his.

Though barely 9 am, both Jim and Marika were hungry and wished to embrace the day. Jim leaned towards Marika, grasped onto her huge mom teat, and took it into his mouth, suckling. Marika's gasp in response betrayed her pleasure and excitement. Jim continued his suckling....."Daddy, please suck my mom tits....let me feed you, daddy! Milk me!". Jim continued his sucking and tweaking, feeling her cunt juices flow anew. Moving down over her soft and pierced belly, his face again centered on her pussy and clit. His tongue began its ardent work. Marika responded by moving his head to where she desired. His fingers probed her ass and cunt as he continued to orally service her. He was rewarded by her repeated cumming on his face; her cunt now spurting upon her every orgasm. The passing of time recorded Marika's sheer joy in experiencing her orgasmic earthquakes; some a tremor, others mind-shattering. But, throughout, she never slacked in her interest to remain continually stimulated and aroused.

Satiated at last, Marika turned her attention on Jim, slobbering her drool on his erect member and adding her viscous pussy juice to her clenched hand as it encircled his manhood. She started by jacking him, gently, with her right hand, her expressive eyes matching his. As he reacted to her warm touch, she tightened her grip and jerked faster and more purposefully, her left-hand fingernails now digging deeply into his ball sack. Knowing all of these intimacies, she could feel his sperm welling up inside of him, ready to ejaculate. Her soft lips encircled his bulbous cockhead as he released into her welcoming mouth. The salty-sweet taste of his cum was nectar to her, and Marika endeavored to extract every drop of Jim's frothy semen. She slowly moved her mouth off of the head of his cock, moving down to lick clean all of his cock and balls. Jim softly whispered to her, "My slut....my whore....thank you, creamy girl."

Gingerly moving off of the bed, they moved into the bathroom. Jim turned the shower on and guided Marika into the welcoming steam. Instructing her to kneel in front of him, he pissed all over her face and tits, his golden flow cascading over her. When completed, they reversed positions, with Marika straddling Jim's face. Her seemingly endless warm flow of golden nectar cascading over his face. Now standing, Jim and Marika leisurely soaped and cleaned each other, pausing to deeply kiss and fondle each other.

Jim stepped first from the shower, drying quickly and preparing a towel for Marika to step into. He slowly and lovingly dried her off, continuing on to oil her black skin, caressing all of her as he applied the sesame-essence oil to every inch of her. Task completed, she then knelt in front of her master, and he then applied her leather training collar and lead.

She sat on the make-up chair and proceeded to apply her make-up and mascara, all to her Daddy's liking and approval. He laid out Marika's morning clothes, the short black leather skirt from the previous evening, and a loose-fitting tank top. Once again, Marika was instructed to dress without the benefit of a bra or panties. Completing the ensemble were high heels and sheer thigh-high hose. Jim stepped back and watched as Marika slowly dressed as she paused to smooth the skirt and to cup her thighs. Both were most pleased at the totality of the visual effect and Marika's practiced efforts.

Before departing the suite for brunch, Jim inquired of Marika, "How was our painal, Bae? Are you sore?" She answered in the affirmative and Jim led her to the edge of the bed, instructing her to bend over. She hiked her short skirt over her ass, as he further ordered her to reach back and spread her toned cheeks, widely. Without protest, Marika readily obeyed. Jim lubed and reinserted the stainless steel into her tender orifice, twisting gently. Marika's back arched up as Jim pushed in on the cold steel. With his dominance task completed, he lowered her skirt, turned her towards him and removed her collar and leash. Taking her hand, they exited the suite and stepped into the hallway. The door to the next suite opened and a middle-aged couple stepped out. Both couples stopped and smiled in recognition of the early morning sexual "headboard competition". Exchanging morning pleasantries, they accompanied each other downstairs to the dining room.

Jim invited the couple, Nora and Des, to join them and they graciously accepted. They were seated near the windows. The conversation was tempered at first, but after the mimosas were served, the tension was broken and they all laughed about their sexual "Olympics", all agreeing that the sex was heightened by knowing that others were vicariously deriving their own sexual pleasures. The other couple stated that they too had "escaped" for the weekend, wanting space from the kids and an opportunity to fuck with abandon. Now relaxed, Nora commented about how they had seen Marika in the dining room the prior evening and how she and Des had talked about how "hot" Marika appeared, wondering about the dynamic between her and Jim. Jim responded by placing the tip of his index finger on her Marika's day collar, again issuing the mantra, "I own Marika." Des and Nora were intrigued by her submissiveness, and, after apologizing for any intrusion, were permitted to ask questions about Marika's slavery. With Jim's permission, Marika spoke freely, smiling her signature smile and from time to time, reaching out to place her hand on Nora or Des as she answered. The time passed quickly, and, as 1pm was approaching, all wished to return upstairs, pack and check out. Jim and Des exchanged information and, again, they all walked together upstairs. In the elevator, Jim turned Marika towards him, raised her skirt for the other couple to view, and then reached down to extract the plug from Marika's anus. Handing it to Marika, she slowly inserted it into her mouth, fellating it slowly with her red lips and tongue. One could hear the exhalations of Nora and Des as they watched in rapt attention. Reaching their respective rooms, again, they said their good-by's and took their leave.

Packed and checking out, the receptionist queried the couple "Did you enjoy your stay?" Before Jim could answer, Marika shared her wide smile and in her perfect Victorian English lilt, simply stated, "Yes, thank you; time, after time." Not expecting the response, the clerk stumbled over the rest of the entreaty to travel safely. THANKFULLY, the young lady did not offer, "Come, again."

The car arrived under the portico the bellman placed the bags in the trunk, and then came around to open the door for Marika. As she took her seat in the car, her legs opened wide as her short skirt rode up, her shaved pussy in full view of the young black bellman. She further paused to restrap her one shoe that had remained on the ground as she entered the car, the effect being to prolong the sweet agony for the bellman who was gazing gap-jawed into her open crotch. She smiled back at him and thanked him for his patience. He smiled broadly at them both as Jim drove off.

As they motored south, they reflected on the past 24 hours, laughing about the painters and with Marika expressing her delight at being hit-up at the bar. She paused, a bit, when the discussion turned to Indra. She fondly recalled the dyke's service to her pussy, expressing remorse, however, that she didn't get the opportunity to return the sexual favors. She took Jim's hand, asking him if she could be permitted to make love to a woman......Jim hesitated, not for a moment, "Of course, Bae. Indra and I texted this morning." Marika's wide smile returned.

12