Showing Her Off Ch. 02

Story Info
A Dom and his best friend continue to enjoy his wife.
4.1k words
4.66
28.8k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This evening was shaping up to be a good one. My best friend and former army buddy Kyle had accidentally interrupted my wife and I in the middle of a scene after a breakup. I had shown him Jennie's submissive side by giving her the spanking punishment that she needed and then my darling wife had just come all over my fingers with her eyes pinned on Kyle's 8- inch cock as he jerked off in front of us.

So yeah, the evening was going even better than I had anticipated.

While Kyle and Jennie were were wiping themselves down with tissues after coming hard, I was painfully aware of the fact that I had not yet come. My cock was really fucking hard. My girl might get off when I deny her orgasms, but that is not my kink.

Kyle went to the bathroom and Jennie grabbed water from the side table. She looked up at me over the glass and smirked when she saw the look on my face. I stood up from the couch, my cock painfully hard. She put down the glass and turned to me.

"Please, Sir? Can I?" She was naked except for her collar, her honey blonde hair slightly frizzed from exertion and her lips pink and bitten. She was flushed and her nipples were not quite hard.

God this woman is all curves and softness and I want to eat her the fuck up. I ran my fingers along her shoulders and then one of my hands wound into her hair and I pulled gently up, just enough so that her breath caught and she came up on her toes.

"Tell me what you want." She made a little whine and her hands pressed against my jeans and stroked the bulge in my pants.

"I want to touch you and suck you, Sir."

"You want to suck my cock? You want to feel how hard your little exhibitionist demonstration got me? You think you get to suck me like a little cock slut after that?"

She was breathing hard now. "Please Sir."

Kyle came back into the room slowly. I could tell he didn't want to press his luck, but he shouldn't have worried. I trust him, my wife wants more of him and I certainly wasn't about to stop her from all she wanted. I waved him in with the hand that wasn't in her hair.

"There's more tonight if you'd like to watch. My wife is right now asking me very nicely for something. Tell Kyle what you're asking for."

"I... I was asking if I could... take care of him..."

"You're going to have to be more specific love."

"I want to suck your... his... Sir's cock. Would you... would you like to watch me suck his cock Kyle?" She looked over at him almost shyly as I released her hair. She stayed on her toes and reached out to brace herself on my chest. Christ, I didn't think I could get harder.

I wasn't going to last very long with this blowjob but I wanted her NOW.

"Get it out and suck it." I growled as I pushed her down to the floor. She responded by sinking to her knees and pulling at my fly as if she was a spring coiled. Then she sucked me down greedily, taking my cock deep in her throat. I groaned as she worked me.

I let her have her rhythm -- she wasn't going too fast -- plus I love seeing her go for what she wants. Kyle had sat down on the chair again and was watching like a man at a strip club. He had just come but didn't seem to be any less turned on for it.

While she sucked I said conversationally, "She fucking love sucking cock man. Sometimes she even begs for it." Jennie moaned and sucked a bit harder. "I have to be careful because she sucks so well that if I want to fuck her, I need to make her stop. She won't stop on her own."

I pulled at her hair and her lips came off my cock with a slight 'pop'. "Get your ass up here onto the ottoman. All fours. I need to fuck you."

She smiled up at me while licking her lips and hopped up on the circular plush ottoman that is the site of many of our favorite scenes. It's such a great piece of furniture that looks so vanilla but is really the perfect site for me to tie up, paddle, fuck or suck my wife.

She was on all fourse angling her hips up at me and then turned to smile at Kyle. He smiled back. They really did seem to have a vibe running between them.

I slid my cock against her pussy lips once and then slide all the way home. She was so fucking wet, and her pussy clenched around my shaft as I bottomed out. She cried out. Fuck she always feels like heaven. Every. Single. Time. I raked my fingers down her spine, then grabbed her hips and settled into a hard rhythm. I couldn't help it, she had been on fire on my lap only minutes before, bucking and moaning after taking her punishment. We'd put off our scene for my best friend's benefit and now I needed to fuck her hard.

She met my every thrust, pushing back with her body and making those little noises which words cannot capably describe. They're like whimpers and moans and gasps but they sound like tiny audio spurs to indicate every move she makes. I swear, my wife when she is turned on is like a motherfucking forest fire. She lights up with her desire, with her dripping pussy pulling at my cock and her insatiable need.

I looked down at her ass, seeing where my hand had left marks when I spanked her, she made a particularly strangled moan and it was that plus the friction of her sweet cunt that tipped me over the edge. I pulled out and came on her ass and back in ropes of hot come.

Fuck that was amazing.

I sat down on the couch, dazed and post-orgasmic and pulled Jennie over to me so that she lay down over my lap. Smart girl, she kept her back flat so the cum didn't drip.

Kyle smirked over at me and tossed me the box of tissues I had handed him a few minutes ago for his cleanup. I caught it and then proceeded to use my other hand to smear Jennie's back and ass with my cum as if it were lotion.

My wife loves my cum on her and she especially loves it when I smear it into her body. She says it's a sign of ownership, a sexy after care touch and she gets even more turned on when I do it. She started moaning, her nipples pebbled against my thigh and she wriggled as I smeared her ass and lower back.

Kyle's eyes widened. "Another thing about my sexy ass wife..." I said as I worked the substance into her pink ass and curved back. "She really likes it when I come on her and then rub it into her skin like it was lotion. It turns her on. Isn't that right darling?"

"Yes Sir" she muffled into the couch cushions.

"What is it that turns you on about it my little slut."

"It... it feels so naughty and sexy. When you cum and I've been spanked, it just feels so tingly and like such a turn on to have your cum on my body Sir. It's like you are marking me, caring for me and owning me in a really dirty way."

I patted her ass and held her in my lap as I reached for the glass of water. She couldn't help but wriggle and I chuckled as I looked down at her.

"Well, I don't always cum that quickly, but I can't say it's surprising given the hot show we've had this evening. Thing is, I'm not sure my sweet Jennie is completely done, in fact I think she might just be getting started. Is that right my dear?"

Her face muffled in the couch with her ass wriggling as I pulled her legs apart slightly "Yes please Sir." I ran my fingers between her legs and ran my fingers against the sticky sweet lips of her cunt.

"Goodness, still so wet my slutty Jennie." She moaned and I realized she hadn't had an orgasm when I was fucking her and she needed more. I sat her up on the couch, her honey hair disheveled and her body flushed and with signs of cum still smeared on her back and ass. She was a glorious fucking mess. She reached up and pulled her hair back into a ponytail as I looked her over.

I turned to Kyle "So far, you've been able to see my wife Kyle, but I think it might be a good idea for you to really get your hands on her. Would you like that my Jennie? Would you like it if Kyle got to touch you and fondle you wherever he liked?"

She bit her lip and she looked up at me with an "Oh, yes please Sir.". She went down on the floor and knelt.

"So excited." I said, "I really like seeing you this turned on my dear. I know we haven't talked about limits, and I promise we will go through all of that later. For now, how about if we stick to kissing, touching and oral sex between you and Kyle. Does that work for both of you? Any additional limits or desires either of you has?" My Jennie nodded and looked at me with nothing but desire.

Kyle cleared his throat and said as if he were a man in the desert. "I would love to lick your pussy Jennie. If you'd like that." He had an almost aw shucks ma'am attitude, his eyes shining as he asked.

Jennie looked over at him and breathed out the way she does when she's so turned on that language starts to fail her. I chuckled, "It seems like you might want that Jennie, but you're going to have to say it if you do."

"Yes. Yes please, Yes I would like that... you to... lick me... Sir, Kyle. And if... if... you'd... like... to touch me and kiss me. Yes please."

I smiled, I knew where to go next. "How about if we show Kyle some of your submissive positions and he can see what a good little submissive you are. Would you like that? Then we can have him touch you wherever he wants."

She groaned and nodded, unable to speak. "Good girl, let's get you up on the ottoman. Basic kneel dear. Knees wider. Hands folded behind your back. That's right, tits out my dear, arch your back. What position is this darling?"

"It's the basic kneel position Sir."

"I like this one because I can grab her hair and put her in place while seeing how her face responds to what I do. I can grab her tits and play with them or spank them, one of her favorite things. It's a great position for her to suck my cock. And I like having her knees spread open so I can keep track of how wet her pussy comes as I play with her." I reached down to pull at a nipple. She shivered slightly.

"But the thing is, she sometimes needs to feel a bit more slutty than this position is able to offer. Which is why we have head down, ass up, I also call this elbows and knees. Go to that position dear. Make sure your ass faces Kyle so he can get a good view."

She bit her lip as she turned so that her ass was high in the air, and her forearms resting on the ottoman with her head leaning down into the cushion. "Now this position lets me investigate and explore her slutty pussy and her pretty little puckered asshole. She can't hide either of these in this position. Obviously great for a spanking, but sometimes I like to let her rest in this position because it turns her on to be so exposed."

"Legs a little wider dear, and arch your back, no hiding anything. You know I like your hips tilted so I can see your cunt." Kyle was enthralled.

"Listen to that moaning, she's such a little slut. Her pussy is still so fucking wet. She really does like this position. I wonder if we could keep you like this while Kyle and I watched the game tomorrow. Would you like that sweetheart?"

She moaned as I stroked the fading pink of her ass. I kept touching her pussy lightly, avoiding her clit. "Yes, Sir" she breathed out.

"Touch her anywhere you like." I said to Kyle. She was such a vision my lovely slutty Jennie, trying so hard to arch her ass up. She wanted him badly. And damn if I didn't want to watch.

Kyle got up from his chair, noticeably hard again and he stroked her side, running fingers lightly along her. Then he stroked her thighs and ran his fingers along her puffy lips as they met her thighs giving slight pressure against her folds. She moaned and tried to push back.

"None of that young lady, let him touch you however he wants." She adjusted her arms and tried to still. He walked over and slid his hands along her hip and up along her belly and grabbed onto one of her tits. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I could see Jennie vibrate even more. I moved to see he continued to stroke her breasts.

Kyle moved in front of her and crouched down "I want you to look at me." She nodded and pushed up from her forearms to look up at him through those blue green eyes and thick lashes. Then he slowly moved to kiss her. He was gentle at first as if giving her all the time in the world to change her mind. She wouldn't though, I knew she was hot for him, her lips parted and she breathed quickly and waited for him. He tongued her mouth in one fierce kiss and pulled back. Her body was trembling.

He walked around her without another touch, looking every inch of her body over with nothing but desire in his gaze. As if she were every inch a flame and he the moth. I hadn't thought I was a voyeur, but goddamn this was hot as fuck.

"Jesus man, you have got the hottest fucking wife." He looked over at me. "Her tits are fucking perfect, that ass is made for smacking and even beyond her smoking hot body, it's like she's got electricity running through her. That's how turned on she is right now."

"You know it man. Being submissive turns her on even more. She seems to like this a lot too, hearing us talking about her and showing off how wanton and slutty she is. I love it when she's so turned on she's shaking." Her hips were shifting as we talked.

"Is that true Jennie, are you turned on by us looking at you and talking about you?"

"Yes Sir, I'm really fucking turned on. Kyle, I like it when you... I like it when you look at me and touch me."

"Jennie, you are the sexiest fucking woman I have ever seen."

"Let's show Kyle one more position darling, on your back on the ottoman with your knees to chest." She moved onto her back and grabbed her knees like I had asked.

"Nice and wide thighs for us, good girl. I like this one because I can see all of her holes and play with her tits too. "

Kyle reached down to run his hands down her clavicle and to stroke each breast and then down to her belly and along one of the thighs she held wide for him. He was standing next to her and she could see that he was hard again, bulging in his boxer briefs. I could see her shudder as she looked up at him.

"Jennie, I may not yet know how to be a dominant like Sam here, but I love to lick pussy. I am going to spread you out and feast on your gorgeous cunt and make you scream. Would you like that?" He thumbed her nipples and she squirmed in her position.

"Oh, Oh yes."

"Ask him nicely like a good girl." I said, knowing it would ramp up her desire. She looked first at me and then turned to look at him. "Kyle, would you please lick my pussy so I can come for you?"

"With pleasure." He moved quickly, hooking his hands at her hips and scooting her until she was right at the edge, then he knelt down and kissed her belly and thigh as he ran fingers against her pussy lips. It was like watching a panther that had been stalking devour his prey.

He settled in between her thighs and from looking at her face, I could see the moment when his tongue found its way onto her clit. She made those noises again. Moaning and crying out like nothing else.

Jesus, this was WAY better than any fucking porno I had ever seen. She was like molten lava after all this dirty talking. I had felt her body move like this when I was licking her, but now I got to see the look on her face when he licks her.

I went over to her head and she looked up at me, still gasping and moaning with each flick of his tongue and lips. I leaned down and kissed her, pouring my desire for her and my need to claim her into her mouth. My hand skirting down to her breasts and gripping them. She made feral noises into my mouth, nibbling my lower lip slightly then gasping.

I pulled back and watched as she started to tip over, getting closer to her orgasm. I could feel her body electrify underneath his steady efforts at licking her clit. Her legs started to close around his head. I smacked her thigh.

"Oh no girl, your legs should be nice and wide for Kyle as he plays with your pussy. I told you he could touch and kiss you wherever he liked. Would you like to open your legs like a good slut every time he asks for it? " She looked up at me clearly electric with the idea of being at Kyle's mercy as much as mine and bucked her hips up into his face, cumming hard.

God she was fucking gorgeous with all that pleasure running through her body. She flushed and went limp, her legs splaying down on the floor.

Most men -- me included -- would have taken the cue of her orgasm as an opportunity to rest their tongue, lips and jaw, but Kyle seemed only to change up the pace. He didn't come out from between her legs, instead, he looked up at her, glancing over at me and continued to suck and lick and slide his tongue against her pussy lips. It was as if he were worshiping and hadn't done his full devotional yet. She was still pulsing with the orgasm and twitched every once in a while as he continued to pleasure her.

"You are so beautiful when you come dear." I stroked her face and kissed her. "Looks like Kyle isn't done with your pussy and you're going to be a very good girl and let him lick and suck you as long as he wants, aren't you. Would you like him to finger you too?"

"Yes Sir." She breathed. "Anything he, you wants... Sir."

Kyle smiled as he looked up, face shiny with her juices. "I just can't get enough of the taste of your cunt Jennie. You taste so fucking good."

"Don't worry, Jennie is a good slut and she loves being a little plaything doesn't she?" I said looking down at her. He did something I couldn't see and she started to pant and moan again. I wondered if he had slipped a few fingers inside of my girl's pussy. I looked down, there it was - his tongue was on her clit and his hand was deep inside her pussy. She does love being fingered.

I was getting hard again. I pulled my cock out of my pants and stroked myself. She noticed and looked up at me mouthing "Please."

"You want to suck my cock pretty girl? While you get your cunt eaten and your pussy finger fucked?"

"Oh yes."

"Good girl." It was awkward but I could just get to where I could have her suck me while Kyle kept licking her steadily. I groped her tits, loving the way they looked like this, loving the feeling of seeing her so undone.

"Would you like me to pinken these tits up a bit while we're playing my dear?"

She muffled and nodded with the head of my cock between her lips.

I smacked one and then the other, watching her perfect round tits as they jiggled for my pleasure. She squealed but kept her mouth on my cock and wiggled. From this view I could see she was getting close to orgasm again, Kyle had watched carefully as I had fucked her earlier.

She started making noises that made me think she was getting closer, so I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I wanted to watch as I pushed her over the top of another orgasm.

"Jennie, my love, I'm going to keep giving your tits more because I know how much it turns you on to be my little pain slut. I want you to concentrate on taking what I give you and letting Kyle lick your juicy hot pussy like a good girl. Keep those legs wide and come nice and hard while I beat these pretty tits."

I had talked dirty before to her and it always did good things for both of us, but something about this evening was just so fucking good for Jennie. She was getting off on me talking to Kyle about her and it didn't hurt to have another person sucking her clit and fucking her while I was abusing her. It was just perfect.

I kept slapping and finally pinching her nipples hard and pulling them so that she was gasping. Kyle sped up his licking and fucking and she started to moan and curse and pitch her hips against his mouth like a wanton fire demon.

Then she orgasmed and she was an eruption, shaking hard, gasping and moaning, then collapsing.

Kyle grinned up at her, wiping his wet chin and face while I scooped her into my arms. She was trembling and I pulled the blanket around her as she sank into my chest.

Looking over at Kyle we smiled and he said "Well that was pretty fucking amazing. Thank you. Both of you." Jennie was worn out and I knew I needed to get her to bed, but I wanted Kyle to know that we had had a good time.

12