Showing Her Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey man, thank YOU. This scene was so much better than I expected."

"I really loved it Kyle." Jennie piped up sleepily from the cocoon she was in. She reached her hand out and grabbed at his hand awkwardly.

"Let's plan to talk tomorrow morning at breakfast about what happens next ok? Even though this happened quickly, I think we've all got a really solid friendship and I want to make sure we all know where we are and get what we need next. Especially for whatever you need Kyle after things with Monique. I'll make something for breakfast in the morning and we'll talk it through."

Kyle made a noise like "Ok, sounds good" and got up from his chair, letting go of Jennie's hand.

I made to get up from the couch with Jennie in my arms, but she squirmed out of my lap with her blanket pulled around her and stood up on her own saying softly "Kyle?"

When he looked back, she skipped over and hugged him hard. She barely came up to his shoulders and he hadn't expected her to do that. She got on tiptoe and kissed him gently saying "Good night."

I picked her up and took her to the bedroom. The three of us had a lot to talk about tomorrow.

12