All Comments on 'Showing His Mother Off Pt. 02'

by rockycoveboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Immature

What an arrogant and immature piece of shit. I love incest stories but this is leading to just another son using his mom for a gang bang scenario. No class and overdone. You should have kept it between the mother and son instead of this garbage.

zaksjackzaksjackover 4 years ago
Super hot again

Please don't stop

nepomuk77nepomuk77over 4 years ago
Half Baked Story

Written in a Quasi-American style with "Mom", "Junior", "College Boy" to win favour in the American sector of this site's readership.

Would have been more realistic had it been portrayed in the Natural, Native Manner of the Writer..

You're English, rockycoveboy - are you not proud of being English and writing accordingly! Memories of "newforester" stories are that they were more genuine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
meh

I hope you just keep the story between the mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Read

Liked this incest story up to the final paragraphs of this chapter. Your story is cheapened by moving toward having son share mom. Pure bullshit because if she is so sexy hot, what son would want to share. No way, as she’s not fully broke yet for sons use so why confuse issue. Story is going south and some readers should be turned off. Mom would next be open to blackmail and treated like a common whore slut. Sad ending!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the story!

Don't be discouraged by other people's comments. Your writing style is impeccable and I can tell you take the time to make sure there are as little mistakes in your story as possible. I've only read up to chapter 2 so far but if the story does end in a mom/son/friends gangbang so be it! There are plenty of other mother/son only stories out there and whoever doesn't like it can read one of those.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockycoveboy@rockycoveboy
This is the original NewForester who wrote all those stories quite a few years ago. They seemed quite popular at the time, and I received some wonderful Feedback, and I apologise if I didn't reply to Your particular comments. Because of this, I have decided to re-publish some ...