Showing His Mother Off Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought of the terrible mess that had engulfed her life, but she threw that to the back of her mind as she remembered the three manly cocks that had seduced her and ravished her body after the baseball game that Sunday afternoon. She remembered sitting with Jake and Randy on the sofa...the very sofa she was sitting on now...allowing them to take her clothes off, bit by bit, until she was totally naked. She sucked their cocks, they played with her enormous tits, they licked her cunt...oh God, how they played with and licked her hot cunt...and then they fucked her endlessly, until she was begging for more.

Her fingers played deeply in her cunt now as she recalled how her son, Junior, also fucked her in front of his friends...there was no stopping the young men as they just played with the MILF until they were all satisfied! She also remembered Junior taking photo after photo of the action...Jesus, the photographs...her fingers stopped playing and a cold sweat suddenly erupted all round her body.

Those photos could be so incriminating...oh my God!...but at least Junior had promised never to show anybody else, hadn't he? Little did she know!!

Junior and his father fished for a couple more hours in the morning and then they packed up their gear, and the tent, and drove back towards home. They both remembered the conversation in the tent the previous evening, and they both knew that this could blow up into one almighty family explosion.

'So, son, I need to see those photographs and it will have to be when your mother is at work. So, tomorrow morning would be a good time! I don't have to go to work tomorrow.'

'Ok Dad, Ok. I said I'd show them to you and tomorrow would be good.' Junior knew he needed to sort all the pictures out because there were quite a few that he just couldn't let his father see...not unless he wanted to see World War 3 break out in the house.

The atmosphere was a little frosty when they arrived home, but the family managed to stay polite with one another and only talked about the fishing and other polite matters as they ate their evening meal.

Junior managed to escape to his room during the evening and tried to sort out the photos as best he could. He knew he would have to include some of his Mother naked, as his father was now aware of that scenario. But he just couldn't show any of his mother being fucked as that would blow the whole plan apart.

If they could just organise the secret party for Annie's 40th birthday, with Annie being made to go out for a meal looking as hot as she ever did, then Junior and his father might just be able to witness the most exciting evening's entertainment that they'd ever seen...with Tommy's wife and Junior's mother being the star turn!!

The following morning, after Annie had gone to work, Junior and his father went to Junior's room where the computer was waiting. The first picture Junior brought up for his father was of Annie in the pink bikini. Pretty innocent but she still looked hot!!

'Jesus, son, she looks fuckin' hot, doesn't she? Your mother has sure got an awesome figure. Go on.'

Junior reeled off a couple more innocent pictures of Annie and his father was glued to the screen. This was the woman, he said, who just wouldn't get dressed up in a sexy outfit when they went out together. Well, now he was going to make sure she did and, not only that, Annie was going to be subjected to a secret birthday party where the men in attendance would make sure that Annie played to their devious tunes!!

There were more pictures that Tommy just drooled over as he saw his wife in outfits that made her look so sexy and in need of attention!! There were a few in a pink t-shirt and white shorts, and there was no doubt that Annie was enjoying herself.

'The guys on the team, Junior...show me the guys on the team with your Mother!'

Junior skipped as much as he could and then he brought up pictures of Randy and Jake with Annie on the sofa...but only some of them.

'Holy shit,' moaned Tommy. 'She looks fantastic!'

Annie was sat on Jake's knee with her legs being held by Randy. Her shirt was undone showing off her stunning breasts trying to escape from the miniscule bra, and the two baseball players were caressing her body all over...hands going up and down her legs to her tight shorts, while Jake ran his hands all over her bra while his tongue was down her throat.

'Naked, son...I want to see her naked!' blurted out Tommy.

'Are you sure, Dad,' said Junior, trying to keep the evidence down to a minimum.

'Too right, son. These are dynamite, because not only are they grounds for divorce almost, but they definitely put me in a position where I can take your mother out for a meal on her birthday wearing just what I want her to. She'll have no option if she wants to escape from this. Do it, Junior. Show me!'

Junior nervously ran through the next half dozen photographs. His mother's shirt and shorts were taken off by the two young college men...and Tommy's cock was getting hard again as he ogled each picture...and then there were photos of hands all over her breasts and up between her legs.

Finally, the bra was pulled off Annie's awesome tits and then there was a picture of Annie's tight panties being eased down her legs. She was naked and Tommy was now in a sweat as he just gazed at naked pictures of his wife with two young men. He was almost beaten with the realisation of what his wife had been up to while he had been away working. But he wanted some action from his wife like she'd never acted before. He was determined to get it and this was his chance!

'I don't want to know what else went on, Son, but I sure want your mother to act like that when she's with me. Put the photos away (Junior breathed a sigh of relief) but don't you dare delete them. Your mother and I need to talk and I need to emphasise how I want her to look on her birthday. I won't implicate you, Junior, because I need your help for the party...I'm not happy with what you've done, but if you help me to get all this organised, then I just might be able to forgive you. Understand, son?'

'Oh, Jesus, Dad. I'm sorry, but it all just happened and...'

'Just button it, Junior, don't say anything else. Two weeks Saturday, I'll be taking your Mother out for her birthday meal, and when we get back home about 10, you'll have Jake and Randy there with a few drinks...and I want you to set up the video camera in the lounge. I'm going to get every second on film to remember this night!!'

'And you'll have to organise a sleep over somewhere for my sisters, Dad.'

'Of course, of course. Your mother will do that...it will be part of the deal and she won't have any choice.' He had really got the bit between his teeth now and Tommy was determined that nothing was going to spoil his evening of submission and humiliation for his wife.

Over the next few days everything seemed normal in the family life. Junior still drooled over the file of pictures he had of his hot mother, jacking off as he studied the wonderful shapes and contours of her stunning breasts, the slim stomach, the hard, firm ass and the curvy, inviting legs. Wow, she certainly was a hot MILF, but what did his father have planned? On the other hand, father was politeness personified! He did little chores around the house, and regularly complimented his wife on the way she looked. He was waiting for the right moment!

It came one evening when all the children were out and it was just Annie and her husband eating their meal.

'Well, honey, it's your birthday in 2 weeks...a big milestone, eh? The big 4...0' grinned Tommy.

'Yes, but I don't want a fuss, just a family get together and...' Annie started but was soon interrupted by her husband.

'I think it will have to be more than that, baby,' went on Tommy. 'I'm going to take you for a celebratory meal to a nice restaurant and we'll take it from there.'

'If you want to, sweetheart, but you don't have to. I'm quite happy with...' Again an interruption.

'Only this time, my little sweet, you're going to look as hot as I want you to. You're my sexy wife and I want everybody to see that I've got the hottest 40 year old in the state!'

'You know I don't like looking 'hot,' as you say. I'm not really that sort of woman, getting dressed up and looking like...'

'Looking like a what, baby,' and Tommy was moving in for the kill. 'Looking like a sexy, hot woman with a magnificent body, showing off her superb figure to all the guys?'

'Yes, that's not me, is it, honey?' Annie was getting nervous. What was her husband getting at? Suddenly, she found out!

'I've seen the photos, little sexy one.' Annie's heart thumped hard in her chest. Did he mean...oh God. Junior, the little bastard! She tried to bluff it out.

'What photos? Those by the pool? They're just innocent ones of me and the children playing in the pool. Surely...'

'A bit more than you and the kids by the pool, aren't they? I was walking by Junior's room and saw a picture of you he'd left on his computer. I quickly walked in and ran through a few more pictures. Wow! You looked good, baby.'

'I enjoy wearing my swim suit when it's hot and we're in the back yard.'

'And what about being on the sofa, naked, with two guys from the baseball team? They were pretty hot, too, slut!! What the hell do you get up to while I'm away working?'

Tears ran down Annie's face now. Her secret was out. But how much of her secret was out?'

'Oh God, Tommy. I'm so sorry...nothing happened, I promise,' she lied.

'Well, that's for me to know and you to guess, isn't it. I saw enough to throw you out of the house right now. Naked on the sofa with young guys from the baseball team...how are you going to explain that away, wife?'

'I can't, I can't. You'll have to trust me and...!'

'Fuckin' trust you? You think I can trust you anymore...or Junior? This has got divorce written all over it, you bitch...unless you can think of a way to get my trust back...can you?'

'Anything, Tommy, anything! I'll do anything you say, just don't leave me, please. A bad mistake on my part...but I'll do anything, baby,' and she tried to grab Tommy's hand across the table. Instead, he grabbed hers...firmly.

'You've got one chance...and one chance only...and it's what I said', and he squeezed her wrist painfully. 'I'm taking you for a birthday meal and you are going to dress up just like the hottest, sexiest woman that I want you to be. Understand?' Annie knew it was the lesser of two evils. If she had to dress up to save her marriage, then that is what she would have to do.

She was empty inside, her head spinning, because she knew her husband was serious. She had never seen him so angry...perhaps that was one of her problems. Tommy never dominated her, particularly in bed! He would never treat her like a rag doll and impose himself on her sexually. How she often pined for him to make her submit and force himself on her...but that was his way, I suppose. Until now! He was angry and who could blame him? Somehow he had seen photos of his wife in more than compromising positions with young men, and it was the worst thing that Annie could have done. Now she had to pay the price. If he wanted her to dress up sexily in public to make amends, then that didn't sound so bad. Would it save her marriage? She had to hope that it would!!

'And another thing, slut,' carried on Tommy. 'You need to organise the girls to be away at a sleep-over on the Saturday we go for that meal. Junior is doing something else, and I want us to have the evening to ourselves after the meal. Do you understand?' Annie had no option.

'Of course, of course...I'm so sorry again. I'll organise it, no problem. God, what do you want me to wear?' She was trying to placate him and be as nice as possible.

'I'll let you know nearer the time. Just you be ready to wear whatever I tell you to. Now, I'm going for a drive to try and calm down,' and he left the room, slamming the door and leaving half his dinner behind.

Annie burst into tears now she was alone. A couple of hours of pleasure had left her with possibly months or even years of heartache. Was it just a mistake that Junior had left photos open on his computer? How many had her husband seen? Had he seen her being fucked, with cum on her face, giving multiple blow-jobs to young men? Worse still, had her husband seen pictures of her being fucked by their son? Jesus, this couldn't get any worse, could it? She would have to wait another 12 days to find out.

Out in his car, Tommy was almost grinning to himself. He had got his wife just where he wanted her. For years he had fantasised about her looking sexy and hot while on a date and, even better, he had thought endlessly about seeing her getting a good fucking from other men. Now, if he organised it properly, it was all going to happen on his wife's 40th birthday. Wow! This was going to be so good!

Although still angry with Junior, Tommy knew that it was Junior who would have to arrange things at home while he took Annie for the meal. 'What will I make her wear', he thought. Something really hot, something that would make her feel like a real slut in a public place. Stockings? Yes, stockings. He'd always wanted to see his wife wear stockings with a short skirt and high heels...and now he was going to get his wish!

Annie spent each day walking on egg-shells. Conversations with both Junior and her husband were nerve-wracking, not wanting to upset Tommy, and not knowing how to approach Junior. She didn't know if Junior knew that his father knew about the photos, and she didn't want to make it worse about what she might have to wear for her birthday meal. She was up the creek without a paddle and she would just have to bluff it out. But, hell, she was fuckin' nervous!

Junior was still getting glares from his father but at least his father was talking to him.

'You know what you've got to do, son, next Saturday, don't you? While your mother and I go for a meal downtown, you get the room ready for when we return. Have a bottle of margarita and some ice on the side, set up the video camera in the middle of the room, and invite Jake and Randy round to celebrate the birthday. It'll sure surprise your mother, won't it?' he laughed.

'Just Jake and Randy, Dad?' Junior asked cheekily.

'Well, we only want a little celebration for your mother,' (but his thoughts were getting more and more evil!). 'Perhaps a couple more of the players might make the party go with more of a swing,' he laughed again. 'You make it good, Junior, and maybe...just maybe...I might just be able to forgive you for playing about with your mother while I'm away. Got it?'

Junior knew just what his father meant!

As Annie's birthday approached, and she became more and more nervous, she wondered how harsh her husband was going to be? What would he want her to wear? Where would he take her to? Oh God...she was getting really frightened...but she only had herself to blame, didn't she?

She had played around with her son, Junior, and he had introduced a couple more of the young men on the baseball team...and her husband had seen some of the photographs that were taken. It couldn't really get any worse and now her husband was giving her just one chance to try and make amends...by going out with him on her 40th birthday, dressed in an outfit of his choice!! She still shivered and came out in a cold sweat when she thought about going out in public dressed as a Slut, or a MILF, or whatever you wanted to call it!!

Just as she had been ordered, Annie arranged for her daughters to be away for the evening...they would celebrate their mother's birthday in the morning, and then Annie would take them to a school friend where they would spend the night...and the girls couldn't think of anything better...at least they would be out of the way for the night.

Then, at a quiet moment on Wednesday evening, Annie's husband reminded her about what to wear on the Saturday evening.

'OK, bitch...'cos that is what you are, isn't it...playing around with young guys while I am working...I want you looking hot on Saturday night.' Annie waited tentatively for the worst. Tommy went on.

'It's your 40th, isn't it, sweetheart,' he said, sarcastically. 'So you're going to pull out all the stops for me, and you're going to look the hottest woman in town.'

'But, Tommy...!'

'No fuckin' Buts. You can choose a hot top yourself, but I want a short black skirt to show off your legs and ass, fuck-me high heel shoes...and stockings!!'

'Christ, you know I hate to wear stockings...especially with a short skirt...oh God!'

'Stockings, my slut...or the deal's off, and you're out the door! Be ready at 7.' Annie's head bowed and she knew she had no choice. She knew how she looked in stockings and a short skirt, but did she have a choice? No!! The conversation ended and Tommy went back to his office to finish some paperwork, while Annie stood there, thinking about the consequences. There was no way round it, she had to submit to her husband's wishes, knowing that in a public restaurant she was likely to be the centre of attention.

And she was!! On the Saturday of her birthday, Annie had received flowers, chocolates and cards from members of the family and she had spent the morning with her daughters, but as the day progressed she became more and more nervous knowing that she would soon have to change into the required outfit for the meal with her husband. Junior had given her a hug (and a squeeze of her ass) before he went off to spend time with his college mates, and then it was just Annie and her husband left at home.

'Are you sure you...,' Annie started but her husband didn't give her an opportunity to carry on.

'Yes, I'm positive...this is what I've wanted for years but you just wouldn't do it, would you? Now, you've got no choice. Just go and shower and get changed...you've got less than an hour, bitch.'

When Annie appeared in the lounge at 6.45, she looked like a million dollars, as well as a luscious MILF. Tommy had a job to hold himself back because he could have fucked her there and then! His wife had really made an effort to please him...and he was now really looking forward to the evening...even though his wife might not be.

The skirt was indeed short and black, so short that the stocking tops could be seen below the hem of the little skirt. The high heel shoes lifted Annie's body up another 4 or 5 inches, and the clingy white top melded around her wonderful breasts seductively, leaving a glimpse of her sexy, firm stomach, so belying her age...she had the body of a 20 year old! It also appeared that Annie wasn't wearing a bra under the tight top because her hard nipples could easily be seen pushing seductively against the white material.

'For once in your life, you've done as I've asked...and you look bloody hot woman...' started Tommy.

'I don't feel hot! I feel like a tart, a middle aged woman dressed up like a piece of mutton,' pleaded Annie.

'Yes, well you dressed up like mutton for those college guys, so now you're doing it for me, to celebrate your birthday. In the car, baby...we're going for a nice meal.'

The restaurant was one of the best in the downtown part of the city. The bar was downstairs and then diners would go upstairs to the eating tables. As Tommy held the door for his wife into the bar, Annie shivered with trepidation. She knew her stockings were showing below the little skirt, and she knew also that her stunning breasts were so prominent in the little white top. She was sex on legs and it didn't take long for other drinkers at the bar to start ogling the hot, mature woman in their midst.

Without asking, Tommy bought a margarita for his wife... 'Drink up, baby. Here's to a wonderful evening...one that we're both going to remember!'