Showing His Mother Off Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever did he mean, thought Annie, but the cold drink felt wonderful as she took a large swig. At least the drink might relax her a little and perhaps take her mind off all the men in the bar who were giving her the lecherous eye. She kept smoothing the hem of the skirt, trying to keep a modicum of decency but Annie knew she was fighting a losing battle as she could feel her naked skin on view above the stockings.

Then, suddenly, Tommy said that they should go up to their table in the restaurant on the next floor and Annie knew she would have to climb the stairs. She tried to keep her hand on the back of her skirt, but she was also carrying the margarita and it was obvious that people downstairs could look up the stairs to admire this hot, sexy woman in the stunning outfit. Annie blushed a deep shade of red!!

She was just thankful to get to her seat at the table so that she could hide her legs as much as possible but still she was left with the bare stomach and breasts trying to burst from her white top. She just put her head down and sipped at her drink.

Tommy plied his wife with drinks during the meal and the conversation was a little stilted. As the meal went on, Annie tried to relax and the drinks were helping immensely, and she felt that if this was all she had to endure during the evening, then she may have escaped from a lot worse!!

Then, something suddenly happened, which not only surprised Annie, but horrified her. A waiter brought a big cake to the table with 40 candles burning brightly. The room started to sing 'Happy Birthday' and the waiter eased Annie from her seat to a standing position so that everyone knew who the honour was for. Of course, this was the last thing that Annie wanted to happen, but the waiter made sure that she was the centre of attention.

She tried to keep her composure, but she glared at Tommy, knowing damn well that he had organised this exhibition, but then the waiter grabbed her arms and held them in the air while the singing continued. Annie's skirt was stretched almost up to the cheeks of her gorgeous ass, the waiter was behind her, waving her arms about, and Annie had to accept that everybody in the place was enjoying looking at her wonderful body. Of course, Tommy was in his element and he just carried on singing, gloating in the fact that his wife was now being embarrassed in public. Things were going well for him!!

After this episode, the conversation lessened to almost nil, but by the end of the meal Annie was feeling so relaxed and heady after all the margaritas that her husband had been supplying her with. It got to the point where she almost didn't care that everybody in the place was lusting over her body. It was nearing 10pm by now and when Tommy said it was time to leave, Annie thought her ordeal was over.

After Tommy had paid the bill, they got up to leave and the waiter even came over and gave Annie a lingering kiss on the cheek, making sure to maul her body as much as he could, smelling the fragrant perfume and ogling the magnificent breasts fighting to escape from the tight top.

In the car, Annie thought her ordeal was over...she had worn a sexy outfit to please her husband, and she had endured the restaurant lusting over her hot body, even making her stand up while they sang Happy Birthday for her. She was quite relaxed after all the margaritas and quietly closed her eyes while her husband drove. It wouldn't be long before they reached home and she looked forward to settling down into her comfy bed!!

'Just a little nightcap, baby, when we get home,' teased Tommy, 'just to finish your birthday off properly.'

'I think I've had too many already,' Annie tried to protest meekly.

'Oh, the night is still young. This is your big 40th birthday, bitch! Still time for another drink...and I want to admire that sexy body of yours when we get home...you owe it to me...so you just do as I say when we get home...and everybody will go to bed feeling happy.'

Annie felt nervous again. Jesus, what had her husband got in mind now?

While her husband parked the car on the driveway at home, Annie gently opened the front door to find the place almost in darkness. There was just a little light on the wall in the huge lounge and Annie felt the silence. To her horror, she could also see a video camera on its tripod in the centre of the room, pointing towards the big sofa. On the sideboard at the side of the room were a bucket of ice and a full bottle of margarita...what the hell was going on...and who the hell was arranging all this? There wasn't another sound in the place. She looked quizzically at her husband as he came into the room.

'What's happening here, Tommy? What's with the video camera and the low lights?' Her husband laughed.

'I thought we couldn't end your special night without enjoying what seems to be your favourite past-time,' and he moved to the hi-fi and turned on some gentle mood music. His voice increased a little. 'Time to come in, Junior.'

The door to the lounge opened and Junior walked in, smiling all over his face. Behind him 4 other young men followed, Jake and Randy and two other guys that Annie recognised from the baseball team...she had seen them at the Sunday games. Junior walked over and gave his astonished mother a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said,

'Happy Birthday, Mom. I bet you're surprised to see the guys here, aren't you? Dad wanted you to enjoy your birthday so he asked me to bring a few friends over to help you celebrate,' and he filled a glass with margarita and ice and passed it to Annie.

The 5 young men were all ogling the gorgeous mother in her sexy clothes as Annie turned to her husband.

'What the hell is going on, Tommy? I thought it was just you and me celebrating. We've had a lovely meal, even though I was wearing an outfit I wouldn't dream of wearing in public. Why are these young men from the team here?'

Her husband grinned!! 'Well I know the team like to see you wearing something that shows off your hot, little body, so I thought I would invite them over to help you relax. I know that Jake and Randy have enjoyed seeing you close-up and personal before, so I didn't think you would object if I let them have a few little dances with you again and perhaps make you relax even more and let yourself go, baby! Because that's what I want to see, you sexy little slut...you just go with the flow and behave yourself like I want you to!!'

'Jesus Christ, Tommy. You just won't let it go will you? You want me to 'relax' as you call it, with these young men while you just...what are you going to do, big man? How the hell am I going to relax while you just dictate what is going to happen?'

'Because that is what I'm telling you to do, baby. You've got very little choice because you owe me big time, bitch? You've played around while I've been working and even though you've acted like a dirty little slut, it just happens to be one of my greatest fantasies. We play the music and have a few drinks...and at the end of the evening...if you have been a 'good girl' for me and the guys, we call it quits and we start again. All bets will be off and we try and lead a normal life once more, rather than your sneaky, dirty behaviour you seem to enjoy when I am away working. It's all or nothing, baby.'

Annie had no answers at all for her husband but she was horrified by what he was suggesting. But what choices did she have? It seemed her husband and Junior had planned all this, just to get Tommy's own back on her previous behaviour. She bowed her head and heard her husband say,

'Just take your drink and stand facing the camera...now, Annie.'

'The video camera?' she glared. 'What the hell's happening with the video camera?'

'I don't want to miss a moment of your birthday, my sexy bitch. So just be a good girl and smile at the camera for something to remember your birthday by!' laughed Tommy.

Eventually Annie, now really nervous and embarrassed by being on show in front of this audience, picked up her drink, took a long swig and stood in the middle of the room, facing the video tripod. She looked fabulous in the sexy outfit and the 5 young men just admired her figure from behind as Tommy trained the camera on her superb body.

Annie felt as frightened and as nervous as hell, like a rabbit in headlights, wondering what her husband had in mind...but really, she had a jolly good idea!! She tried to stand still and look normal for the camera, and she needed another large swig from her drink. The music was still playing and then Junior came over and added more drink to her glass. She gave her son a dirty look but didn't move, feeling light-headed already with the drink, and then she heard Tommy say from behind the camera,

'You've played games behind my back, little lady...well, you're going to play some more so that I can enjoy them where I can see them. Two of you guys, just hold the lady's hands and let her show her body off to the camera'.

Jake and Randy, who had enjoyed the pleasures of Annie's body on that infamous occasion, moved forward and they each took one of her hands, putting her glass down onto a coffee table.

As the music played softly, Jake began to pull her body into some sort of movement. Annie was reluctant but the two young men started to use gentle force and Annie was soon twisted around and around, showing off her short skirt and stockings, as well as her stupendous breasts in the little white top. As her back faced the video, Jake raised the hem of Annie's skirt and, although she initially tried to keep it down, she was unable to stop the strong baseball player from lifting the skirt right up to show off the tiny little pink panties that were wedged tightly between the firm cheeks of Annie's superb ass.

'That's it, Jake,' encouraged Tommy. 'Show my wife's hot little body to the camera. She likes that, don't you sweetie-pie? Just do your own thing, guys...there is no rush, we've got all night...and you other guys, join in if you want.'

Annie's heart was beating nineteen to the dozen now, knowing exactly what her husband was intending for this evening. What could she do? How far would Tommy want them to go? He was going to embarrass her as much as he could. Oh Jesus!!

Could she just run away, up to her bedroom, and bury herself in the sheets? Not really...she knew she was outnumbered and she really didn't have the strength, anyway, to pull away from the strong hands that were holding her. The effect of the drink wasn't helping, either, and her resistance was slowly slipping away.

Jake's hand was playing all over her ass, squeezing and caressing the hard cheeks, and Randy now began to run a hand across her white top, feeling the hard nipples and cupping the glorious mounds of flesh. The video was picking up all these movements and Tommy was in seventh heaven, knowing that the young men would relish this opportunity to get to grips again with the MILF with the hottest body.

The two other young men had remained just watching for a few minutes, not really having the nerve to join in, but seeing what seemed to be freely on offer, they moved gingerly towards their team mates surrounding the sexy wife and mother. They were both 19/ 20 years old. One was Tex, a blonde haired 6 footer, while the other giant was a 6'4 black guy named Chuck. Annie knew them from the baseball games, but only now learned their names. Like the other young men, they were fit and muscular and weren't about to throw away this opportunity that had been presented to them.

Annie was surrounded by the four young men, as well as her own son, but her feelings were now divided between terrible fright and a warm, glowing feeling of having strange hands caressing her body. The margaritas she had consumed (and was still consuming) had lessened her temper and her ability to protest even more to her husband who stood behind the camera, taking in every movement.

Chuck, the huge young black man, didn't stand on ceremony and just went to the blonde woman and rasped his hand around her blonde locks. He was big and strong and his mouth went down onto the luscious lips and began kissing the beautiful mouth. Annie tried meekly to fend him off but there was no contest. The mouths were locked and soon Annie had to give in and allow the searching tongue deep into her own mouth. The French kiss was fierce, the big hand was holding Annie's head firmly and it was only a matter of seconds before she just gave in completely and started pushing her own tongue back into Chuck's mouth while the other hands explored and enjoyed other parts of her magnificent body.

She was caught now between a rock and a hard place. She initially wanted to protest and cause a terrible scene because her husband had decided to take terrible liberties with her, using the men from the baseball team to satisfy his warped fantasies. Not only that, but her son was also present and the worst thing in the world was to admit that their own son had also enjoyed the fruits of her luscious body.

But there was also the other side of the argument. If this episode was going to please her husband and perhaps keep her marriage intact, then, although being the worst kind of embarrassment, it might be something that Annie had to endure!! Also, and this was a great plus, the feelings that had started to meander around her body were not exactly unpleasant, with hands caressing her ass and stunning tits, and now a handsome, muscular black man had taken her mouth and was lashing his tongue all round her throat. Annie could see no way out...and maybe, just maybe...she didn't want to!

Her husband stood excitedly behind the video camera, capturing all the action that was surrounding his wife, and he couldn't have wished for a better outcome. The baseball players had taken to their 'task' more than enthusiastically, and even their son, Junior, was making sure that Annie's glass was being kept full as she tried to take sip after sip.

'Have another little sip,' Junior whispered in her ear as he pushed the glass of margarita against her mouth when she came up for air during the tongue lashing from Chuck. Even as he held the glass, Junior ran his other hand all over the shapely body that was still being held and caressed by Jake and Randy. There were hands everywhere now and even Tex had come over and was running his hand up and down the wonderful flesh of the cheeks of Annie's ass.

Annie mentally gave up!! Her body was feeling good, she was feeling her head getting lighter and lighter with the margaritas, and young men exploring every part of her body did not, at that moment, fill her with dread.

Her little skirt was up round her waist, a hand was inside her little top and was now mauling her stunning tits and suddenly, Annie felt a hand inside her little pink panties. That was it...she was gone!

'Uhhhh...oh God...ummmm!' she moaned. Fingers immediately found her wet cunt and then her clit, and the fingers knew just what they were doing. Gently but firmly, the fingers played on her clit, pushing, rubbing, pushing! She was going onto tip-toe as the fingers knew just how to take her to the top.

'Oh God...oh fuck, yes, yes!' she groaned some more, this time with embarrassing pleasure.

'Turn her round this way,' shouted Tommy from behind the video. The men duly obliged and moved the blonde wife round to face the centre of the room.

The camera quickly picked up the fingers still in her panties and Annie eased her legs apart to try and balance herself against the onslaught. Then the panties were eased down her thighs to stretch across between her legs and the fingers returned to between her legs and her waiting cunt.

Two fingers slid easily into her hot cunt and began to gently ease in and out, and at the same time, hands were on her white top, easing it up her body and over her tits and then slipping it over her arms and then completely off.

The sexual charms of her feminine body were now on show to the camera...her breasts were naked and being mauled, and her panties were across her thighs leaving her weeping vagina open to the busy fingers working her into a frenzy.

'Oh God, ummm...,' and she'd almost forgotten about her husband and the video across the room. Mouths were sucking each hard nipple on the magnificent breasts, hands squeezed and pulled on the cheeks of her ass, and fingers were both deep in her cunt as well as playing forcefully with her hard clit...and all this taking place in front of her excited husband!!

'Great, baby. You look great,' enthused Tommy across the room. 'I knew you wouldn't let me down,' he grinned. 'Make her feel comfy, men...and make her scream if you want to...I know she'll love it, won't you, you sexy bitch!!' There was no doubt that Tommy was getting exactly what he was looking for. He knew his wife had been playing around with the baseball players and it was now satisfying his fantasies...to get his own back and, even better, to see his wife being stripped and sexually enjoyed by a group of younger men. Wow! He was in heaven.

By now, a finger had toyed with Annie's superb ass and had eased into her body through the tight and firm orifice. She wanted to scream but other hands were holding her attention. Then Jake smiled at her and put his hands on her shoulders, firmly easing her down onto her knees. His hard cock was soon out of his jeans and he was gently slapping it against the waiting pretty face. Other hands moved and went back to caressing the huge tits, down her tummy and there was still a finger playing with her soft anus.

Annie opened her mouth, now more than willingly, and took the young cock down into her throat. Other cocks appeared before her face and now the blonde mother had choices. Her hands went out and she took another cock into each hand and now she was fully occupied. Tommy moved the video around and zoomed in so he could clearly pick up the cock feeding into his wife's mouth, and it was still there when Annie was obliged to change the cock she was sucking.

Junior had hoped this was what his father had wished for, and he was more excited than anybody. His sexual fantasy, his own mother, had been led up a blind alley and now there seemed no holds barred. She was almost naked, kneeling on the floor, with a cock down her throat, two more in her hands, and others waiting to sample the mature woman.

As the cocks played deeply in Annie's mouth, her panties were eased down her legs and off her feet and now she was naked, apart from her stockings, the skirt round her waist and the fuck-me high heels. Her knees were eased apart and a hand went straight into her cunt from behind. Three fingers pushed deeply into her and then back, and then in again, and she became frantic, groaning and grunting as best she could with the cocks filling her mouth.

Suddenly, Annie could see her son, Junior, kneeling by her side and then his mouth was on her hard nipple. As he began to suck and nibble on his mother's full breast, with his hand running up and down her upright back, Annie thought of the hidden consequences. What would her husband think? Did she give a fuck what he might think? He had organised all of this, with the help from Junior obviously, and he might have had an idea, so let him deal with it!! If this is what he wants, this is what he gets.

For her part, Annie was now fully into what was happening to her. She had dressed up sexily; the young men were doing exactly what was expected of them and, although initially ashamed of herself, her body was full of sexual excitement now, and she was readily complying with anything that was asked of her.

And, of course, Tommy behind the camera was ecstatic. He didn't care that his son was joining in with the exploration of his mother. He had had his suspicions from seeing the photographs, but if that was what kept his wife happy while he was away, then worse things had happened at sea. He just kept his eye on the video camera, not wanting to miss a minute.