Showing Myself Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was running my hand over myself and bringing myself close to the edge, and then backing off. I told Mike that I could cum anytime, but that I'd wait for him.

"I like watching you Mike. How often do you masturbate? Do you cum a lot? Does your girlfriend like your cum? Does she suck your cock? I know I would if I was your girlfriend. Tell me what you do with her and by yourself."

"I masturbate every day I guess, sometimes twice, and I guess I cum a lot. My girlfriend will suck my cock, but she isn't really into it and would never want me to cum in her mouth. I have cum on her before, but she really isn't into that either and always keeps a towel handy."

"She has a lot to learn, Mike, but give her time. Be honest with her, and say how hot it looks to see your cum dripping from her breasts. I know I get hot even imagining her perky breasts covered with cum, and I'm not even a lesbian. Are you close Mike?"

"Yeah, where do you want me to cum?"

"Well, not on the carpet and not in the kitchen sink. Tell you what, since you've behaved and helped me out, when you are ready just step over here and cum in my hand. I want to see it up close."

With that, I started convulsing with an incredibly intense orgasm. Mike was also on the verge and stood up and I held my hand out. He carefully aimed for my palm, and true to his word he did cum a lot, and I had a palm full by the time he squeezed the last drops out.

"Oh my, that was so hot Mike. Tell me, would your girlfriend do this?" I lifted my hand to my mouth and let his cum flow onto my tongue. I swallowed, and then licked up the remaining cum left on my hand.

"No, that would be the furthest thing from her mind. But that was amazing. You really like the taste?"

"Oh yes, and in fact I like it so much that whenever you are at home taking care of business, just text me to see what I'm up to and maybe you can give me many more tastes. I would like that. I have so many ideas. Maybe I'll text you once just before I get in the shower, and you can pretend to be a voyeur."

"Are you serious? I'm going to wear out your number. I can do it again right now if you want."

Wow, young guys are incredible! I told him to get completely undressed like I was, and stand a few feet from me and watch me. He did as he was told, and soon his hand was stroking his hard cock again. I started a dialog to make him feel good.

"This is so hot, Mike. I love the way you touch yourself. I'll be honest, I masturbate four or five times a day, but having someone like you watch me is a hundred times better than all alone. Oh, the stories I could tell!"

Mike increased the speed of his masturbation, and I responded in kind.

"Do you think we can time our orgasms together again? And, I want your cum in my hand again, ok?"

Before those words got past my lips, I started orgasming. I slid off the chair and knelt in front of him, and held out one hand while the other continued in a blur on my clitoris. One problem with masturbating five times a day is that it takes more and more pressure each time.

Mike stopped stroking and once again aimed his cock at my hand. It wasn't as much as the first time, but still impressive. This time, I dipped my tongue into the little puddle and swallowed some of it, and then finished licking it from my hand.

"Whew, that was intense. You ok Mike? I want you to text your girlfriend that you want to cum in her hand and watch her lick it up."

"Yeah, right, if I do that I'll be looking for a new girlfriend. Maybe I do need to bring her by sometime if she ever visits, and you can tell her yourself."

I watched him get dressed while I remained naked, and I thanked him profusely. As he was about to leave, I gave him another kiss on the lips, and said I hoped to hear from him soon.

12