Showing Myself Ch. 07

Story Info
Mike's girlfriend and I spend the day together.
8.9k words
4.7
9.4k
7

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again! This takes off from the previous evening when Mike came over. I never expected this to happen the way it did, but I'm glad! Also, if you are expecting a lot of blatant sex in a made-up story, this won't be it. This is actually a very close representation of my life, and I obviously changed the names, but the rest is quite accurate. I really did meet a nice guy at the hotel and we really hit it off. I really do have a house in the suburbs with a nice young man next door who has always been helpful, and we really did play around and his girlfriend really did come to visit. Now that I think about it, other than the names, this is what happened! Lol!

***************************************************************

The next day I texted Mike again and said we needed to talk, and to come over whenever he could that night.

"Is everything OK Jenn? I hope you don't regret anything. I shouldn't have let it get out of hand."

"Nice choice of words Mike, but no, it's all fine. I just want to talk."

"Ok, 8 o'clock again?"

"Sounds good. Oh, and bring some pics of your girlfriend. No bad intentions, just curious."

Like the previous night, Mike walked in right on time. Probably I was dressing too young for a woman my age, but I don't care. I was wearing a cute little t-shirt, and the tightest jeans I had. Underneath I had on a see through bra and panties that left little to the imagination.

"Hi Mike, hope I didn't scare you last night. But you're here, so I guess I didn't. Anyway, I wanted to ask if we could come to an agreement. You can say yes or no, but either way this cannot be discussed outside."

"Of course Jenn, I won't say a word. What's up?"

"Ok, last night I said I was an exhibitionist, right? Do you know what that is? It isn't bad, at least the way I do it. It's only in an environment where people expect it and enjoy it. Well, maybe you didn't expect it last night, but you enjoyed it, right?"

"Yeah, I did, a lot."

"Well, I could tell you a lot of stories, but for now all I can say is that it is an incredible turn-on for me to undress or pleasure myself in front of people. Most of the time I don't even look at them in the eye, because it's even more of a thrill when I give them the feeling that I don't even care that they are there. I know that doesn't make sense, but that's what I feel."

"That's ok, I don't judge. So what do you want from me?"

"I want you to be my confidant. When I lived in Europe, they were far more liberal with sex, and there weren't cameras everywhere back then. I could lay in the park and read a book and slip my hand in my jeans and masturbate at the same time, hoping someone would watch, but I never worried that someone would call the police. I could be trying on a dress in the store, and strip down to my bra and panties right in the racks while hoping someone would see me. Or I could be in a dark movie theater and undress completely and masturbate. It's so hard to explain why I like it so much, but I do."

"I guess we all have our kinks, but from what I know about you, you are super smart and nice, so why not?"

"Thank you for understanding. So, this is what I want from you: I want you to help me expose myself in a way that works in peaceful midwestern Indiana. I know, it won't be like the old days, but I'll take what I can get."

I picked up a video camera from my desk and showed it to Mike. I explained his first task.

"This is what I want you to do first. I want you to make some videos of me and take lots of pictures. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Then, I want to put them in a folder on my PC called "Photos for Jim". Next, I want you to find a friend that knows something about computers and say I need help installing a printer. When you bring him over, I won't be home, but I'll text you and tell you to just let yourself in. When you start looking at my computer, I want you to see the folder and tell your friend to open it. I want you to look at the pictures, and you have to act surprised too. Is that too crazy?"

"Wow, you're too much! You really want me to do that? What if he says something? I would never say anything, but what about him?"

"You know how many people have seen me naked and never said anything? I have my ways, and I'll handle your friend. Just go along with it. Do you know anyone or not?"

"Yeah, I know a guy. He's cool, and would come over. But I'm not sure about this."

"Text him right now and ask him. Better yet, call him."

Mike called his friend, and luckily he answered the phone. As soon as Mike started talking, I pulled my top off and started gently rubbing my nipples through my sheer bra. It was kind of fun to watch Mike try to stay focused and talk about computers! He started asking his friend if he could come over sometime.

"Dude, she's my neighbor and she's older and doesn't know anything about computers and can't get her new printer connected. I'm already fixing her grill and her car and her lawn mower, and I'm tapped out. She's cool though, and you could fix it in two seconds."

I thought to myself, "She's old and doesn't know anything about computers?? Oh boy Mike, you just wait."

I stood up in front of Mike and pushed my jeans down. I slipped one leg free and opened my legs, and pushed my panties to the side and showed him my pussy.

I whispered while he was talking, "Is this body too old for you? Maybe I need to learn computers so you think I'm hot."

He waved me off and tried to talk, but I continued. By now not only was I exposing myself to Mike, but his friend was an unknowing participant. I was soaking wet, and ran my fingers through my pussy and rubbed a finger over Mike's lips. I whispered, "Does your girlfriend do that?"

Of course I really wasn't mad at what he said, but I used it as a way to be bad. I fell back in my lounge chair and pushed my panties down to my knees and started rubbing myself.

Mike was getting really uncomfortable, and I whispered that he should take his cock out. He pointed to the phone and whispered, "No!"

I heard him say that his friend should text him and set up a time next week and they would take care of the printer then. He laid his phone down, and looked at me.

"I couldn't take my cock out while I'm on the phone with Kyle! That's too weird!"

"Oh God, like he's sitting right here. You know how many conference calls I've had from home where I undressed and played with my pussy during the whole boring conversation?"

"Oh, it's probably in the hundreds. But you're different from everybody else."

"Oh really? I'll bet your girlfriend has done it, or wants to do it, but you would make her feel silly for even thinking about it."

"Hey, it isn't my fault! She's just that way! She would never do that!"

"Oh, yeah she would. Mike, get on your knees and crawl over here."

I was still in the lounge chair with no bra and my panties around my knees. I didn't ask him to crawl to be mean, but to make a point. He came over within a couple of feet of me.

"Look at me Mike. You see how wet I am? Watch my fingers slip through my pussy. Did you ever ask your girlfriend to do that while you watch? She would love to do it, even if she doesn't know it yet. Oh, and you haven't even told me her name."

"It's Kari, and you don't know her. She wouldn't do that."

"Show me her picture."

He took out his phone, and produced a pic of a pretty girl exactly how he described. She was standing there with her hands in her pockets and smiling like the girl next door.

"Mike, I know that type. She wants to be desired and you aren't doing it because she thinks you would think she's being silly if she acts like me. Do you ever have phone sex?"

"No, she wouldn't do that either."

"Oh God Mike, did you ever ask her? You are hopeless. Hold on, let's try something."

I texted Jim and asked him if he was alone and in a convenient place for some phone fun. In a minute or so, he texted back that he was.

"Ok Mike, Jim and I are going to have phone sex. I'm going to tell him what I wish he would do to me, and I want you to do what I tell him to do. Can you manage that?"

"I don't know if I can do that....."

"Yes you can. I'm calling him now."

Jim answered, and I said, "Sorry to bother you, but I need you so bad. Do you mind? It shouldn't take long, I already got a head start."

Mike watched me and could only hear one side of the conversation.

"I'm already undressed and sitting in the living room. I can imagine you sitting with me right now." I winked at Mike and smiled.

"Jim, do me a favor and take your cock out? Are you hard?"

I pointed at Mike and motioned that he should pull out his cock.

"Jim, I need to tease my nipples while I play with myself, so I'm going to put you on speaker. Let me lay the phone down.......There, that's better. Slide your jeans down and tell me how hard you are."

Mike just shook his head, but slid his jeans down and let his cock spring to full mast. God, I love that look! And I loved this feeling. Mike was watching me, and somehow Jim was there too, and I was enjoying them both.

"Take your shirt off and describe our first night together after you came up to my room. Remember that?"

Mike removed his shirt and was sitting there naked with his hand around his cock. He heard Jim's reply.

"Yeah, I came up and you laid on the bed and asked me to stand there and watch you. Then you told me to take your panties and wrap them around my cock and stoke myself and pretend I was inside you."

I tossed my panties to Mike, and made a jacking off motion.

"Exactly, that was so hot! Then we did some other things, and then how did we finish the evening?"

"You put your panties back on and asked me to cum on them so you could feel my cum while you slept."

"Oh God Jim, I'm going to put my panties back on right now and rub myself and imagine you're going to do that again. Are you stroking your cock? How close are you?"

I motioned to Mike to give my panties back and to come closer. I said to Jim, "I put them back on Jim, and my knees are spread wide. They are very shear, and you would be able to see everything. I want you to cum. I want you to soak them so I can feel you cling to me tonight."

"You are something else Jennifer. I wish I was there too."

"That's what I like to hear. Are you ready? I can cum anytime."

Mike had increased his tempo while listening to us. I looked at him in the eye, and then pointed at his cock and then to my panties. He understood what I wanted, and kneeled in front of me.

"Are you ready Jim? I want you to shoot your cum while I imagine you are coating me. You ready?"

"Yeah, here it cums!"

Mike ramped up his stroking and then stopped. The first burst hit me square in the pubic area, exactly how I wanted. He inched a little closer and although some of the second stream went a little bit above the waistline, most of it hit its mark. He squeezed out the rest in a little puddle.

"Oh Jim, I can imagine your cum right now! It's like you are here!"

"I can't wait to do this in person, Jennifer. Do you think next week will still work? I'll head to Chicago on Monday."

"I'll drive up on Tuesday. And you know what else I like, Jim? Our little evenings at the hotel bar and restaurant. It's so romantic! I can't wait!"

"Same here, Jenn. I'm going to clean up now and get some dinner. Can't very well go out looking like this."

"Well, unlike you, I'm going to stay just like this, wearing nothing but my panties and imagining they're wet with your cum. You owe me the real thing next week. See you then!"

I ended the call, and looked at Mike.

"Not bad, Mike, and I can tell you liked it too. Hard to fake that! So, would Kari beg you to cum on her like that so she could feel your cum on her pussy as she fell asleep? I find it incredibly intimate."

"She never mentioned anything like that. Like I said, she usually just wipes it up with a towel."

I let my finger swirl through his cum just like the previous week with Jim.

"I'll have to put some thought into that. You are a very erotic guy when I can get you to loosen up. Was that fun? What was the biggest turn-on?"

"The fact that you weren't naked."

"That's exactly how it is for me too. I also got off on the feeling that I was slipping on the same panties that were wrapped around your cock moments before. And that we were being naughty while Jim was practically in the room."

"Yeah, what about that? I already feel like a creep doing what I'm doing because of Kari. You don't?"

"Well, it's complicated. He is very handsome, very sweet and nice, but he is too young for me. He'll find someone else, and that's ok, I want him to because he deserves it. With you, I said in the beginning there would be no contact, and I don't count cum as contact. I probably wouldn't tell Kari that it technically isn't sex to just masturbate and shoot cum on another woman, but you know what I mean. You enjoy yourself nevertheless, right?"

"Oh yeah, you're amazing!"

"Do you ever perform oral on Kari? Does she like it?"

"Yes, that is something she likes. Do you like it?"

"I love it! If you weren't seeing anyone, I'd have you taste me right now, but the next best option is imagining you doing that to Kari. I wish I could watch, which brings up an idea. You told me she doesn't come up here to visit because it's awkward in your house and she doesn't like to stay there, but you know what? I'm going to Chicago on Tuesday and will be gone all week, and you two could stay in my guestroom and have the house to yourself. If she came up a couple days early, I'd even take her shopping and out for drinks as a girls day out. It would be so fun! And maybe I could get a feel for what's in her head when it comes to sex."

"That is so cool that you would offer that! I'll call her right now? But please, don't distract me."

He called her, and I just couldn't help it. The thought that I could even hear her voice ever so slightly made it seem like she was right there. Mike was sitting down, and I stepped over to him and massaged my nipples and showed him how wet I was as he asked her if she could come visit.

"Yeah, I help her out once in a while and we were talking about school and stuff and she asked why you never come visit, and after explaining the whole thing about my parents she said it is no problem to stay at her place. You would really like her."

I slipped my finger through my pussy lips and bent over and whispered to Mike as I touched him on the lips, "Who tastes better?"

He gave me a look that could kill, and I whispered, "Tell her you're naked and masturbating right now."

"Hey Kari, that's awesome! I'll text Jennifer right now, before she goes to bed. She's older, and her porch light goes out at nine, right after the lottery numbers are drawn. Love you, and can't wait to see you."

He looked at me with a grin, and said, "No contact, remember? You can't even smack me."

I was starting to really like Mike. He is kind of like Jim, which made me kind of sad. All the guys my age are so serious, but I want someone playful and joking around! Even Jim, who is so quiet on the outside, can be so witty. I love that!

"No Mike, I can't smack you, but don't worry, I'll get you back when you least expect it. So she is coming up?"

"Yep, she'll arrive on Sunday. Is that ok?"

"I guess so, although it means I have to give you a break on Saturday from stroking that big, giant, humongous cock of yours so you can still satisfy her."

"Oh boy, are you mad because I made you seem old? I just didn't want her to think you're hot or anything."

"Well, that was the second time tonight you said I was old. I'm going to have so much fun proving you wrong. But, I'm going to let you make up for it a little bit. I haven't cum yet, and now I want you to sit back like Jim did and stroke your cock and cum all over your stomach while I watch."

This was kind of like the old days in the theater when I would be sitting back naked with a guy in front of me stroking his cock. I slid my hand inside my panties and Mike could see me massage myself in a circular motion. He slid forward in his chair, and his hand slid up and down on his cock. I knew it would take him a little longer because he just came, but that was ok with me. I decided to get him going with some sex talk.

"Imagine Kari was beside me right now, telling you that you are so bad for not telling her about me sooner. Her leg is draped over mine, and we are both rubbing ourselves. Are our pussies similar, or different?"

"Uh, they are similar."

"Does she get really wet?"

"I would say so. I'm not an expert like you."

"Does she like sucking your cock?"

"She does it, but I think only because I like it."

"Oh, that's too bad. I love doing it. If we didn't have our no contact agreement, I would be going down on you right now. I'll make sure I have a cucumber here and I'll give her some pointers."

"Please don't, she's really nice."

"Well, I'm really nice too, but I still love sex. I'll bet she is playing with herself right now and wishing that her hot boyfriend was more wild. She and I have so much to talk about. You have to trust me."

I told Mike to stroke harder, as I was about to cum. His hand sped up, and soon I was completely naked and I had two fingers rubbing myself hard, and I told him to shoot anytime. He started to stand up, but I told him I wanted him to shoot all over his stomach. I was quite pleased with myself for getting two attractive guys to do that for me tonight!

I didn't think he would manage such an impressive orgasm so soon, but he drenched himself as I came along with him. His stomach was coated with cum, and I could see his cock start to soften, and I wished that had been my lips making him cum.

He asked for a towel, and I told him no, that too many guys act like cum is radioactive and that's probably where Kari learned it. Sex should not be so clinical! I told him that if he was my boyfriend, I would be running my tongue through it and tasting it and savoring it. But since I'm not, he'll just have to get dressed and go home with cum all over himself.

The next day I asked Mike to come over again and take pictures and videos as we discussed. I won't go into every detail, but I can say that I tried on a lot of different lingerie, and we made a lot of very intimate pictures and videos. We transferred them to my PC just like we talked about, and we were all ready for Kyle whenever he was able to come over. I couldn't wait for the moment when I knew a total stranger was looking at my intimate pictures! But aside from that, I was far more excited about the next day, because Kari was arriving.........

On Sunday, Mike texted me that Kari would arrive around noon, and then would come over after visiting with his parents for a bit. Soon I saw her car leave their driveway and pull into mine. Kari jumped out and I could see that she was absolutely adorable! She had on jeans shorts and a t-shirt, and her cute little butt swayed back and forth as they walked up to my door. I was in my breakfast nook having a cup of coffee, when Mike let themselves in.

I stood up and walked over to Kari and said, "Hi, I'm Jennifer, I've heard so much about you! And Mike was right, you have the most beautiful green eyes!"

She looked at Mike and said, "You remembered I had green eyes? That is so sweet", and gave him a big hug. I smirked at Mike, knowing we were thinking the same thing.

We chatted for a while, and Kari said, "The way Mike described you, I expected an old grandma. But you are awesome, and it's so thoughtful that you offered to let us stay here."

"Well, Mike certainly has a way with words. But I think you're awesome too, and I would like to ask you something." I could see Mike cringe, and I loved it!

"Tomorrow Mike has to work, so I was wondering if you would like to have a girls day together. I thought we could start with coffee, then go shopping, and then go out to a little pub for mojitos or whatever and have fun. It would all be my treat. I would like to spoil you for a day."