Showing Myself Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that is so nice, but I can't let you do that after all you have done already!"

"Listen, when I was 20 or so, I had a friend that was older than me, and she took me out for lunch and shopping and she taught me a lot and we had so much fun. I never had a daughter, and it would be my pleasure to return the favor to you. My friend would be so happy for us both. Someday you can pay it forward to someone else, OK?"

"Well, I can hardly say no to that. But you don't have to buy me anything, and coffee would be great. I can't wait!"

The three of us chatted throughout the evening, and I really liked Kari. Not in a totally sexual way exactly, because I'm not a lesbian, but I confess I was undressing her with my eyes and imagining her laying on the bed in my guestroom. Ok, I lied, maybe it was a little bit sexual, because I also imagined we were masturbating together like Monika and I used to do. I was starting to get excited, and decided I needed to get to my room soon, so I suggested we go to bed since Mike had to go to work the next day.

"Hey, this is was a lot of fun! Kari, you can sleep in tomorrow and just come out whenever you like. I think if we leave here by noon, that would be fine. Mike, thank you for bringing your awesome girlfriend over! By the way, there are a couple of rooms between my room and your room, so make as much noise as you like. I'll never know, or at least I'll pretend not to."

Kari blushed, and I knew I was becoming an enigma to her.

The next morning I heard Mike in the kitchen getting ready to leave, and I threw on a robe and came out. I looked around and saw that he was alone.

"Is Kari still asleep? You must have worn her out last night."

"Yeah, she's sleeping in. And try to behave today, ok?"

"You mean behave like this?" I opened my robe and displayed my naked body to him.

Mike just stared, and I continued. "You know what would be great? If you pulled your cock out and slipped it in my mouth so I cold taste Kari. Please tell me you got some morning glory before you got ready for work?"

"Uh, no, she was still sleeping."

"You young people are way too serious. Having an orgasm is the first thing I think about when I wake up. If we permitted contact with each other, I would have you slide your cock inside me right now and then take it out so I could taste myself on it. But I'd pretend it was Kari."

Mike was becoming uncomfortable, and said he had to get to work.

"You like my robe? Actually I'm kind of overdressed. Usually I just wear a regular shirt and nothing else. You know, instead of peeking at me when I'm in my bikini, you could have come up to the patio and knocked on the door anytime and got an eyeful. I probably would have just opened it up, and let your eyes wander."

Mike was getting hard, and I said, "Could you just take it out for a second? I know you have to get to work. I'm already kind of wet, but seeing you hard would get me soaking. It would make it much easier to for me to get off. Pretty please?"

Mike hesitated, and then unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, saying "I can't believe I'm doing this with Kari in the house."

"Well, just stroke it for me for a second, and then put the big guy away, and I'll get back to my room and take care of business."

Mike slowly stroked his cock, and asked, "Like this? Imagine, this was inside Kari just a few hours ago."

"Oh Mike, that's much better. You're giving me some of my own medicine. Tell me more. Did she like it? Did you taste her? Did she suck your cock?" By now I was rubbing myself.

"I'm not telling you all of that! And don't you ask her either!"

"Mike, I don't need to ask her, because she will tell me. I have my ways. Oh, and I guarantee I will stand naked in front of her today just like this."

I let the robe fall to the floor and Mike quickly picked it up and tried to put it back over my shoulders, saying, "What if Kari came out right now?!"

"We would hear her before she got down the hall. This is actually kind of funny. Usually a guy standing there with his cock out is trying to get a woman undressed, not dressed."

Mike zipped up and said, "Ok, I really have to get to work. Please, try to make sure I still have a girlfriend when I get home tonight, OK?"

Mike left and I took a shower and slipped on a shirt and capris, and then took care of some things for my trip on Tuesday, and then Kari came out. She really was cute, and we sat and chatted. I told her we'd leave in a few minutes and since it was such a beautiful day, we'd find a little outdoor café first.

Kari and I drove to the outdoor mall, and settled in for coffee and a little breakfast. We made small talk about school and my job and the other usual stuff. We started to get more comfortable with each other, and she started asking questions.

"Jenn, you are so funny and gorgeous and smart, how come you aren't married? Guys should be beating a path to your place!"

"Well, all the guys except for my husband, I guess. He got bored and left, and I haven't been dating for a couple of years. But I did meet a really nice guy in Chicago last week. Here's a picture."

I showed her Jim's pic, and she exclaimed, "Wow, he's hot! Is that who you're going to see when you go back tomorrow?"

"Yes. But unfortunately he's too young for me. But he's a really sweet guy, so polite and smart, and I know he'll meet someone else eventually, and that's ok. Oh, and the sex was great!"

"You've already done it?? "

"Yeah, we seemed to have a romantic connection too. It wasn't like a hookup at all. If anything, I was the aggressor, and he made it clear he didn't want me to do anything I wasn't comfortable with."

Kari leaned forward and whispered, "And the sex really was great?"

I whispered back, "Oh yes, we did it five times in two days! I think I could get addicted to him."

Kari laughed and said she wouldn't ask for details, but was glad I was having fun. I told her I'm sure she and Mike had fun last night too, but now it's time to go shopping, and we'll pick out a couple of sexy outfits. I said we'd look for a summer dress, but nothing too drab or tame, and something that would show off her body.

"Yeah right, I don't have a great body. My boobs are too small and my butt too big."

"Are you kidding me? Your butt is perfect, and your boobs are so perky. Look how adorable you are in just those shorts and a t-shirt! You're going to leave Mike speechless, trust me."

I knew all of the best stores, so I was able to find a few dresses that we could try on in no time. I led her to the changing room, and went inside with her.

"You're coming in with me?"

"Sure, you aren't shy are you? My friend and I even used to try on lingerie together. Don't worry, you don't have anything I haven't seen before, and I'm not a lesbian."

I slipped off my own capris and unbuttoned my shirt, and hung it up. Kari shrugged and did the same. But, in contrast to my own lacy underwear, she was wearing a sports bra and panties.

I said, "Uh oh, time out. Are you training for the east German Olympics or something? We're going to have to do something about this! Let's finish trying on dresses, and then we'll pick out some sexy underthings too."

I was wearing a lavender bra and panty set, and both pieces were a bit transparent. You could make out my nipples and down below you could see that I wasn't shaven, but still hid enough not to be totally obvious. I know she was looking at me and wondering if that is the kind of thing I had in mind for her.

We tried on the dresses, and she suggested one for me that I also liked, and I insisted on a sleeveless light green dress for her that showed off every curve of her body perfectly. She said she never owned anything like that, but I assured her that it looked amazing. She also told me she had money and could pay for it herself, but I would hear nothing of it. I wanted this to be her special day, just like Monika did for me. I doubted that I would start masturbating in front of her though, not that I didn't want to!

We took the dresses to the sales counter and I told the girl we weren't finished, and that Kari was in dire need of panties and bras and we needed to do more shopping.

"God Jennifer, you don't have to tell the whole store!"

"Kari, there is nothing wrong with trying to look sexy and letting people know that's exactly what you're going to do. What did you think about what I was wearing? I know you looked, and I think that would be perfect for you."

She said I could wait right here and that she'd look around herself, and I said, "Yeah, right, I've seen where that got you. How do you think I got a hot guy to have sex with me five times? Maybe I'll even tell you later about a little trick I did the first night." I was referring to the moment where I slipped my panties off and tossed them at Jim, which obviously would not be impressive with bulky cotton panties.

We went to the lingerie area, and I picked out something for her that I know would look great. We looked around some more, and she started to loosen up. I told her that even if she liked the sports bra feel, she may want to try a little bralet, and that I even have a couple that I wear by themselves on hot days when I sit out on the deck.

She laughed and said, "Oh, now I know why Mike likes to help you!"

"Well, it would look a lot better on you than an old woman like me. I'd make a better show for Mike's father, I think."

"No way, I want you to tell me everything you've done to keep yourself looking so great. I want to be like you."

"That's very sweet, and this is exactly what I had in mind for a girls day out. C'mon, let's take these things to the counter and pick out shoes next. I know exactly what would look great on you."

We both picked out very feminine sandals with heels, and went to the counter and paid. I asked for a little pair of scissors to cut the tags off, because we were going to change now. I also thought back to my times with Monika.

I led her back to the changing room, and this time I was getting wet with the thought that even though we wouldn't be getting sexual, we would both have to get naked in order to change into the new underwear.

"Hmm, I have a white dress, so this white bra and panty set will be perfect." I pulled off my capris and top, and unhooked my bra and set my breasts free. I sensed some discomfort from Kari, but she didn't turn away. If anything, I felt her stare.

I put on the bra, and asked her to adjust the straps just a little bit. To stand there like that and feel her touch, no matter how innocent it was, was so exciting. I gave my breasts a little push up and declared that it was a perfect fit. Without hesitating or any warning, I pushed my panties to the floor and picked up the new ones, and sort of clumsily put them on, to maximize the time I was exposed to Kari. Again, she didn't turn away and I know she was checking me out, not in a sexual way, but as a curiosity.

I guess I could have put my dress on next, but I wanted to stand like that with Kari, and said, "Ok, your turn!" I held up a couple of different colors against the dress, and picked one out and handed it to her and told her I'd clip the tags off her dress while she put the bra and panties on. Now she was in a dilemma, because if she turned around she would look shy. To her credit, she unsnapped her bra and let it fall, and her perky breasts stood out just like I expected them to.

I whispered, "Wow, I'll bet Mike can't get enough of those! You have an amazing body, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!"

She blushed, but was not offended at all that I said that, and I helped her adjust her bra. Next came her panties, and I was not shy at all about looking at her, although I didn't comment. She was shaved just like Mike had said, and I could imagine what she looked like when she pleasured herself. Her pussy lips were very similar to mine (yes, there are different types!).

She put on her new panties, and I now realized that I needed to put on my dress, because I was getting really wet and the white panties would reveal that. I pulled the dress over my head, and then helped her with hers. We put on the new shoes and I told her to stand in front of the mirror beside me.

"What do you think? How does it feel to look so amazing?"

"I can't even believe it. Do you think Mike will like it?"

"Ok Kari, lesson number one. It's ok to be concerned about Mike, but if he doesn't like this, you need a new boyfriend. Women spend way too much time wondering what other people think. If you do things like this for yourself, the rest falls into place. You'll see."

We put our old clothes in the bag and left the store. I said, "Ok, now let's go hang out at the bistro and have some drinks and appetizers and just relax. It's a nice little place and you'll love it!"

When we arrived at the bistro, I whispered to Kari, "Ok, when we walk through to get seated, I'm going to count how many guys are checking you out."

"Oh, stop it, they're going to be checking you out! You are so elegant."

"Nope, if you could see the way your cute little butt sways back and forth and how your boobies push straight out, you'd believe me. A lot of guys are going to get dirty looks from their wives."

"Whatever Jenn, at least you're good for my self-esteem."

I immediately thought of the times when Monika took me out, and I understood now how much fun it was for her too. Obviously we were at a much higher sexual level than Kari and I are, but on the other hand Kari and I did stand naked together in the fitting room, so mission accomplished! I get wet just thinking about it.

The host knew me because I go there regularly, and I introduced him to Kari. I told him not to get any ideas, because Kari already has a boyfriend.

"I'm glad you told me, because I was going to ask you later who this amazing woman is and if she is available."

I turned to Kari and said, "See?"

"Oh please, he gets paid to say things like that. But thank you."

We wanted outdoor seating, and the host lead us to our table. When we sat down, I said, "Eight."

"Eight what?"

"Eight guys checked you out, silly. You really do look hot in that dress. Wait until Mike sees you."

"I think your imagination is running wild. They were looking at you."

"Whatever Kari, we'll see which one of us gets approached first."

We ordered drinks, and after the first one Kari started loosening up and asked me how I met Jim.

"Well, we were at the hotel bar and he was sitting a few seats away, and he started making small talk. I told him to move over if he wanted to, since he was so polite and not creepy at all, and then we moved to more comfy chairs near the fireplace with a bottle of wine. I know it sounds like a hook-up, but it wasn't at all. There was no agenda. He was just so nice."

"So anyway, we talked for an hour and it was just so natural. So you know what I did next? Come closer, I'll whisper it to you."

Kari leaned forward and I told her how I slipped my panties off and tossed them right over his wine glass!

"Oh Jennifer, you did not! That is hilarious! What did he do?"

"Well, he was flustered, but eventually we both made it to my room. See, this is why you need to ditch the old boring underwear. You never know when the sexy stuff could come in handy."

"Well, I never knew anything else, Jenn! And I'm so plain! But you're right, I do feel different. I'm really having a good time, thank you."

"Oh God, Kari, you are not plain. Just stop it. Ok, wait a second." I looked around and I saw a guy standing at the patio bar, and I know he had glanced over a couple of times. I got his attention and told him to come over.

"Jenn, what are you doing??"

"Nothing Kari, just watch."

He came to the table and I said, "Ok, just so you understand, this is not a pickup, we both have boyfriends and I just asked you to come over because my friend here is just having a bit of an off day, and she doesn't think she's attractive. What do you think?"

Kari was petrified, and he said, "Her? Are you kidding? She's beautiful! I swear it, I have no reason to suck up."

I told him we just went out and bought new clothes, and I told Kari to stand up and turn around. Maybe it was the drink or just resignation that I was going to get her to do it anyway, but she stood and modeled the dress for him and sat back down. He said she has a really lucky boyfriend.

I lowered my voice a little bit, and said, "You have no idea. You should see what's she's wearing underneath. She's such a bad girl."

Kari just covered her face and said, "Oh my God."

To his credit, he said, "There's nothing wrong with that at all. I wish my girlfriend would be more risqué. Guys like it."

I took out my phone, and pulled up a very similar bra and panties set that she was wearing and showed him, and said "See, this is what she's wearing. Maybe you need to go shopping for your girlfriend."

God, I was enjoying this so much! Kari's eyes got big but I just waved her off and said, "Look, enjoy your hotness while you're young and having fun." Then I asked him if he would like to join us so he could give the male perspective, because I found this fascinating.

He hesitated, but agreed to sit down. I explained the whole thing about Mike and her staying at my house this week, and that we were having a girls day out, and he thought that was cool. When I told him I was in my mid-fifties, he was so cute by practically falling over himself saying he wouldn't have thought that at all. Whatever!

I asked him the first question. "So, you will probably never see us again, so you can say anything you want. What is the one thing you wish women would do differently when it comes to sex and relationships?"

"Hmm, I wish they would just say what they want instead of making me read their minds. I mean, I think a lot of women hold back because they are afraid of being judged. That's why it was cool that you were so casual about what Kari is wearing."

"Very good, I like that perspective. Tell me this, were you undressing her with your eyes when we walked through the restaurant? Tell the truth."

He thought for a moment and said, "Yes, but I couldn't help it. That dress looks amazing on her and I could see every curve. Honestly, I was undressing both of you. There, I said it."

"It's ok, I know how men think. I'm actually flattered. And remember, I saw her standing in the dressing room in just her bra and panties just an hour ago, and she really does look amazing." I wanted to say I saw her with even less, but I let it go.

I turned to Kari, and said, "Kari, tell us a sexual fantasy of yours. There are no rules. If you don't, then I'll make one up and I'm not sure you want that."

She was silent, but then said, "I've always had a fantasy of Mike having sex with me while I lean back on the hood of the car. But it's just a fantasy. There, happy?"

"Hey, I love it! Did you ever tell him that? You certainly have the right outfit now to make it happen!"

"No, he would think I was trashy."

"Nonsense." I turned to our new friend and said, "What would you think if your girlfriend laid back on the hood of the car and told you to take her?"

He laughed and said, "I would be thinking where my real girlfriend was, but yeah, I would love it! If that is your fantasy, then go for it. If he thinks you're trashy, then get a new boyfriend."

Kari took a sip of her drink and said, "I'll take it under consideration. What about you, Jenn? I'm sure you have thousands of fantasies."

"True, I do. My mind is a blur of sexual adventures. Honestly, I don't know why. I was a late bloomer, but when I discovered masturbation, I couldn't stop. I was always doing it. If I had practiced the violin as much, I would have played in a symphony. Even now, it's the first thing I do when I wake up, and the last thing I do when I go to bed. Kari, how often do you masturbate per week? Wait, don't say, we're going to guess."